P&O Pacific Eden

P&O Pacific Eden

See the Best Cruises in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Compaint

I booked on the pacific eden for my 60th birthday January 2019 the only special service I got was a crap voucher to the spa that covered a condition treatment for my hair that I would have to pay and extra 15.00 and a crappy birthday msg on my door that was taken we are now booked on carnival for my friends daughters 30th we are already up graded I worked for Qantas as an international flight att from 1988 to 2003 you lot need to lift your game I wouldn't reccomend po to anyone

Trip Length7 days

Cindy Sutherland

Cindy SutherlandPerth, WA

Never again

Wouldn't do another ( Pacific Eden) P&O cruise ever! Toilets that don't flush and over flow, paint flakes sticking to your face when sitting on balcony. Food at the pantry average and monotonous, entertainment hit and miss not a good experience was very disappointed!

Trip Length13 days
Anna Whyte

Anna WhyteSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service but the ship is getting old

Ohhh first of all I think P&O targets a bit of lower budget crowd so keep it in mind when booking. However, their front of the house team is lovely. Extremely charming and getting out of the way to help out.
I was there with a large group of 45 in 28 cabins and from the beginning even over the email the entire team was amazing!!
Pity I forgot their names because I would love to mention it here.

All the best.
If you don’t mind a bit older ship and couple of funny messy guests. The crew will still make you feel great!

Booked Through: Third Party
Sea

SeaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outdated Rooms/Bathrooms

Food buffets very bland and of low quality,ship itself outdated some main windows to look out need replacing as permanently stained,etc.Cabins and en-suite's need updating :-( Should have free Wi-Fi on board.

Trip Length5 days
Booked Through: Third Party
Food

Terrible service - changed my booking without my consent

Travelling Party Children
Staff

Still waiting for the credit.

Still waiting for a credit from 26/01/2018 cruise after I was promise I would get it within seven days. Very bad service and I don't think that they do what they promise. I don't recommend P & O for your next cruise.

June 12th 2019 Update: Never again

I would like to remind people not to travel with P&O because they rip me off. They told me to wait for six months for my credit so every six months I make a review to show them that I didn't forget it.

Trip Length5 days
Travelling Party Seniors

Joe

JoeAdelaide

Good but rough around the edges

Maz

MazAdelaide

Worst cruise ever experienced

Comedy cruise

3 day Comedy cruise to Adelaide, with girlfriend we both really enjoyed it. Loved the shows especially Ellen Briggs and Bob Down, Mark. Also Jemma and SSJ were fantastic in the blue room. We liked most of the food, there was plenty of variety, tried as many things as possible but still made time to relax at pool, staff good. Sad boat on last cruises , only negatives shampoo pretty sad, not game to use phone when we saw roaming charges, but would def. cruise again... on P & O

solon miltiadou

solon miltiadouSydney

Ripped Off

I forgot to get my winnings from the ships casino . The ships reception office promise me that they will sent me the money within seven. That was on 24 of December 2018. Today 12/01/2019 receive un email from P&O that I have to wait six months for a casino in Maiami to sent me the money. This is a service from a big cruising company .NEVER AGAIN

Rachel Landers

Rachel LandersPerth, WA

Where do I start

Dorothy Godsk

Dorothy GodskSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

This coming cruise 21 Mar 2019 is our second cruise with Pacific Eden.

Worst Cruise Company

I booked in a 3 night comedy cruise for my bucks party involving 14 people. That's a total of $6,062 just for the booking. Our cruise was delayed by half a day which we all took time off work and costed us money. They could not compensate us not even $10 on board credit for inconveniencing us. They are the biggest tight butt company and we will NEVER be purchasing from P&O cruises every again!

Great family trip

RossSydney

Couldn't Fault It

johnno555

johnno555AU

An OK first cruise but not all smooth sailing !!!!