2.5

Roslyn L.

Mesky
Mesky

Very bad experience

Very bad experience I don’t recommend they don’t even document what they do before every time you visit they ask you all over again
Unacceptable
UnacceptableVictoria

FQH
FQH

Poor service and treatment approach, more focused on selling

Poor service, focused on upselling not genuine dental care. Did an advance Xray on my 9 year old when it wasn't needed, no official consent was taken given a minority with radiation and X-ray was not even explained at the end on what was checked and what was the result. Did a whole heap of other treatments which wasnt explained as well. When called to complain to the practice manager, nothing was done and return call wasnt made as promised. I would stay away and definitely not take young kids. Dentist turn over is ridiculously high
Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW3 posts

Fantastic Service

Pacific Smiles Campbelltown (Dr Matt and Kimberlee)
Fantastic Experience for someone who is petrified of the dentist.
They provided professionalism, compassion and understanding.
I would highly recommend them!!
Helen
HelenHunter Region, NSW

Phil Mckenzie CEO look after your staff

Pacific Smiles pay their staff minimum wages, and overwork the staff, dont look after morale, no incentives, just a number.
Ruth
RuthGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Run!!!

I only wish I came here to see the reviews before booking! I recommend no one ever go to this Dentist in Epping if you want to pay expensive prices! They charge 71 for oral examination? What does that mean? Oh yes the filing was here it’s fallen out let’s put another one in? Well that’s exactly how it happened, no X-rays yet they charged that cost, they didn’t even use local anaesthesia !
Chloe
ChloeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pauline
PaulineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Cancelled Appointments

I arrived for my Dental Appointment 3 weeks ago only to be told the Dentist was ill and it had been cancelled. The receptionist apologised for the lack of notice & rebooked when there was an available time. Alas today’s appointment was also cancelled though this time I had the courtesy of a phone call. I think part of the problem is the employment of part time Dentists meaning there are very few available appointments & long wait times if your appointment and treatment can’t proceed for some reason. There’s no consistency in service as you’re rarely able to see the same Dentist. I’m looking for a better alternative.
Mira M.
Mira M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very bad experience Will never go back

Bad experience Incorrect cementing and incomplete information by dentist Ruined lower denture as natural teeth badly cemented Never trust thus practice
Jagan V.
Jagan V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Pacific Smiles werribee plaza victoria

Very bad experience. No proper equipment post clean. Everyone was rushing and no professionalism was shown.
Charged more than private own dental.Very bad. They need to stop doing business. Hopefully some competitor opens near to it and happy to see to this business to close in this year.
Nina
NinaSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Very rude and unfriendly reception Elizabeth and unprofessional dentist dr Juboori

I live at Neutral bay I had appointment was at Glenrose Sydney at 4.40 at 12:12/23 had the sms my appointment is delayed to 5 pm ℹ I was there 4.50 and was waiting for my appointment. Elizabeth came and said doctor is delayed 20 minutes . I said that’s fine I’ll wait again after 20 min she came and said doctor Juboori is tired can’t see you . This is unbelievable unprofessional clinic which they don’t care about you and your time . Elizabeth Jeff’s was so rude and careless if the doctor is tired to see his patients shouldn’t be a doctor. I came out from clinic with stress and anxiety.
Anna
AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Dishonest Dental practice and poor customer service

My husband had one of his tooth filling done at their Strathpine practice today. After he got home, he realised he was charged with extra bill. When he rang them, he was being told that he has to go back to the practice and show them the receipt for proof even though they could look up the computer. When my husband returned to the practice, the reception was so rude, instead apologising, they were trying to argue that it was a bill we didn’t pay from back 2021 which is totally false. We wouldn’t be able to leave the practice without paying!
This is the second time we have experienced their dodgy practices, last time they performed extra services for my minor son without our consent. BE AWARE!!!
Cyril Rivalland
Cyril RivallandMELBOURNE3 posts

Pacific Smiles Waverley Gardens - Always late

Been there on 2 occasions and on both occasions I was made to wait. Today I was the first appointment at 9am, booked 6 months in advance. Got in 15 mins prior to my appointment, a lady customer customer walked in just just before 9 and was taken by the dentist straight away. Sorry, my time is a precious as the doctor. No explanations and no apologies given. Would not recommend going there. It also happened to other friends and family.
Jennifer
Jennifer

I absolutely love pacific smiles!

I used to have extremely yellow/brown teeth but thanks to Pacific Smiles my teeth are the whitest I've ever seen them!