Pacific Smiles Dental

Pacific Smiles Dental

Sharon G

Sharon GCanberra 2600, ACT

Cannot fault service

I have been a patient of Dr Manani for the past 7 months and can honestly say I cannot fault him or the practice. Professional and understanding and provide a high level of care. I am a regular visitor to the practice due to the work I am having done and they are always accommodating. I have recommended my whole family attend the practice, which they have, and will return.

Milly

MillyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Won’t be returning

Have never experienced such a painful dentist. I can’t remember his name but he was so painful when doing an x/ray and seemed to be In such a hurry and couldn’t care less. It was such a bad experience I will never return. And super expensive.

N.L

N.LCanberra 2600, ACT

The most wonderful experience

I went to Pacific smile dental at Gungahlin and Dr Marc Brady was outstanding. He made my 4yr old daughter very comfortable, kept her entertained, gave a great service and advice.I would like to highly recommend him and the clinic to everyone.

Adam H.

Adam H.Illawarra, NSW

Worst practice ever

Worst actual dental ever. In and out in 15 minutes..... worst ‘polish’ ever, 10 seconds not even half my teeth were ‘polished’, my last dentist paid careful duty to all teeth.
Didn’t even remove plaque.

Naomi

NaomiHunter Region, NSW

Expensive and no care

I got a filling from Lake Haven, seemed to be in a hurry, the damage to my gums from the X-ray, hurt more than the filling, didn’t wait for the local to take effect and double the price I normally pay. Though receptionist very friendly

Medic

Medic

Excellent service from Receptionist to Dentist

Yesterday I phoned the Wagga surgery as I had a broken tooth, I was able to attend a few hours later.
The tooth was in poor condition and decayed Dr Tracy Jayaraj x-rayed it and advised to remove the tooth.
I had no pain post procedure, 100% from me start to finish

Mr G

Mr GSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

cracked tooth from general clean from pacific smiles shellharbour

disgraceful experience rude staff. pain on clean sharp tools. dr says can you handle it.
used upward motion on tooth cracked it pulls sharp piece out mouth holds mirror at your feet lets you walk out the door. 6 weeks later consults you about it

Lisa Young

Lisa YoungSouth East Queensland, QLD

good service

These guys helped me out when in pain - when usual dentist could not fit me in - same day booking - professional service at a reasonable price - will be using them in future at I felt they went the extra mile.

Talreuse

Talreuse

Bad judgement, now in pain

Painful tooth. turned into
temporary filling and quote for removal of tooth and implant.
2 weeks later sever pain swollen face. Another dentist said can save tooth.
Don’t waste your money or time.

Mick

MickSydney, NSW

Questionable practices

Over service and providing dental recommendations which are not needed. Took my x-rays to another dentist for review and what they recommended was incorrect and blatantly just making money at the expense of people

Vee

VeeSydney, NSW

Great dental group

Great dental group. Friendly staff and they cover a range of dental needs. My dentist has been great, always thorough with the dental checks and provides good advice. Highly recommended, branches all over Sydney and Melbourne

Try someone else

Try someone elseSydney, NSW

Rushed

Mick

MickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extra Charge

Pacific smiles point cook,
Quoted my partner for a root canal and said think about and then ring to make a appointment if you want to go ahead with it. My wife, said okay rang a couple of days later to confirm and make a appointment. They then charged her an extra $20 for an Emergency Booking. My wife said it's not a emergency that they said think about it and then make an appointment. Their answer was sorry but that's the way we have to do it. So I am sorry but we now go to Sanctuary Lakes Family Dentist. Not Happy with Pacific smiles point cook at all.

Tony Tunnicliffe

Tony TunnicliffeSydney, NSW

Good experience

Dr Jan De Villiers was very gentle, professional and thorough. He took x-rays to examine the previous (extensive to me) work to make sure everything was OK. They had a shortage of nurses due to illness, step-in receptionist did great. The charge after BUPA's pathetic contribution was 220, will be back!

Prashanthi A.

Prashanthi A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Overcharged for first visit when I have major dental with BuPa

My friend had no gap dental checkup and X-ray done at I point cook pacific smiles. He had basic cover while I have major dental from BUPA extras. Based on his feedback I did not check at reception if there will be a gap payment and just went inside to get the checkup done. Once completed I was asked to pay $170.50 for limited examination & x-rays. Ridiculous misleading information on their website where they mention no gap for checkup, cleaning, x-rays. Just got ripped off by $170 hole in my pocket. I asked for a report of my issue and nothing was given.

Dental treatment at Town Hall,Sydney

Over the last ten years i have been treated by Dr Davies at Town Hall and before that at Haymarket.The dental treatment has been exceptional and very professional. The service at reception is very obliging and i have never had anything but excellent service. Thank you Dr Davies and staff

Peta M.

Peta M.Canberra 2600, ACT

Timely and Professional

My daughter's tooth broke Friday before a long weekend. They made an appointment for 9:30 Saturday in Tuggeranong. The dentist (Dr Sneha Sutreja) was reassuring and thorough. Just what we needed.

Lee

LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pacific Smiles Aspley - Gold star service, thank you.

I am always a little apprehensive when visiting the dentist, especially when it's one I have not visited before.
From the moment I walked in the door my apprehension slowly dissipated.
I was greeted with a warm and inviting welcome. When I met the dentist I was made to feel very comfortable and he took the time to make sure that I understood what was going to happen during each step of the procedure.
I am happy to say that I have now had several appointments with the Pacific Smiles Aspley store and have also taken my mother, husband and daughters there.
Gold star service, thank you.

Fantastic dental Experience

I visited this new Mitchelton clinic this morning. As a former Dental Assistant/Practice Manager I have high standards when it comes to dental treatment, especially my own.
Dr Monica was fabulous in her diagnosis of my dental discomfort, and the chairside assisting by her assistant was of a high standard. The surgery was immaculate. Both the dentist and D.A made me feel very relaxed, comfortable and was very gentle. My treatment was also very affordable.
I would highly recommend Pacific Smiles Dental group.
Very happy indeed.

Nicole Maguire

Nicole MaguireGungahlin 2914, ACT

VERY affordable. High quality

I highly reccoment Pacific Smiles in Gungahlin, Canberra. They are VERY affordable and give you an upfront treatment plan and costing. Dr Sharma is very caring, thorough, gentle and talks you through the entire treatment so there are no surprises. The quality of work is VERY high. I went elsewhere previosuly and the front tooth filling kept falling out (4 times in total). I visited Pacific Smiles in Gungahlin and they fixed it once and for all and it was WAY cheaper than what I expected ($140 for two fillings after private health insurance). I reserached where to go thoroughly beforehand and I'm glad I chose to go here. Very happy patient :)