Pacific Smiles Dental

Pacific Smiles Dental

Zero help, complete rip off

Jen

Jen

If I could write a zero star I would

Totally useless staff at brookvale
had a appointment and half an hour later I’m still sitting there waiting- reception said oh maybe five more minutes.So I walked out useless why make a appointment if they won’t keep it

Commission Based Employees

Had a filling done that took 40 minutes without x-rays, cost $500.00. 5 months later It fell out and they wanted $250.00 to replace it. They then gave me a quote to have a porcelain crown instead, item number 615 at $1,783.00. Thought I would shop around and with only 1 call I found another dentist who has an excellent reputation nearby who quoted $1,563.00 on the same item number. Gave Pacific Smiles a call and asked if they could match that price and they were not negotiable. Overall they were $210.00 more expensive on the same item number.

Newcastle1

Newcastle1Newcastle, NSW

Made a 7yo child even more uncomfortable

After years of going to Pacific Smile Kotara, today will be our last. Kaye Kang was incredibly unprofessional and rude today and we will not attend again. My 7yo daughter was nervous about her checkup, instead of helping a young child’s anxiety Kaye Kang told my wife there are patients waiting and she doesn’t have time for this. She also questioned why my wife waited 6 months to see them as our daughter had 2 holes. On our last visit we were told to leave this until this visit, maybe you should check your notes. Disgraceful, no one should be made to feel this inadequate when visiting a dentist! You‘ve lost our family and everyone we know in the area will hear about it as well.

Dennis

DennisHunter Region, NSW

Can't properly charge and keep monetary mistakes in their favour instead of refunding

Estefany

EstefanySydney, NSW

Worst experience ever

professional and helpful

Attended the Pacific Smiles at the Glen and staff is professional. would recommend them to my friends. The doctors are also well trained and knowledgeable and helpful. the place is also well maintained

please modify the policy, really inappropriate policy, front desk staff lost common sense

We 2 people went to the Browns Plains, I arrived a bit late but the other arrived 25 minutes BEFORE the appointment. We were canceled anyhow. Policy without common sense.

Giusymangos

GiusymangosGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rude, dissappointing and lacked empathy - Dr Purvi Shah - Mulgrave Pacific Smiles

Miguel B.

Miguel B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hala has been exceptional. Hala explains all options available, pro and cons of each treatment. Very polite and efficient. Very accomodating
Works weekend which it is great as I am busy during the week.
Fantastic experience
Miguel

lad

ladSydney, NSW

Perfect service, great results

Absolutely appalled

I was appalled by the lack of empathy today at Erina pacific Smiles , I felt I was treated like nil of importance and not the slightest of sympathy..won’t be going back

Anna L.

Anna L.

No care given

I had my teeth cleaned. Got home to have a look and still had all the stains on my teeth. Not very caring as i was told " i don't care what you do about your teeth" by the dentist. YOU NEED TO CARE.
Front desk staff very rude. Will never go back.
Had to give a star but no stars is my rating

Over serviced and damaged teeth

I was advised by my health fund AHM to go to this dental practice as it offers free check up, cleans etc for members. My regular dentist retired so decided to try here. I have never had any problems with my teeth and all of a sudden I was told I needed many $$$$$$ of work done. Since getting treated there I can no longer chew food on the side the dentist worked on as it is sensitive and hurts. This wasn’t a problem prior to my appointment. Not only that it cost a lot of money. Now I am booked into a different dental practice to fix the damage and do what actually NEEDS to be done. Very disappointed and hard to trust people when you feel you have been taken for a ride.

Sharon G

Sharon GCanberra 2600, ACT

Cannot fault service

I have been a patient of Dr Manani for the past 7 months and can honestly say I cannot fault him or the practice. Professional and understanding and provide a high level of care. I am a regular visitor to the practice due to the work I am having done and they are always accommodating. I have recommended my whole family attend the practice, which they have, and will return.

Milly

MillyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Won’t be returning

Have never experienced such a painful dentist. I can’t remember his name but he was so painful when doing an x/ray and seemed to be In such a hurry and couldn’t care less. It was such a bad experience I will never return. And super expensive.

N.L

N.LCanberra 2600, ACT

The most wonderful experience

I went to Pacific smile dental at Gungahlin and Dr Marc Brady was outstanding. He made my 4yr old daughter very comfortable, kept her entertained, gave a great service and advice.I would like to highly recommend him and the clinic to everyone.

Adam H.

Adam H.Illawarra, NSW

Worst practice ever

Worst actual dental ever. In and out in 15 minutes..... worst ‘polish’ ever, 10 seconds not even half my teeth were ‘polished’, my last dentist paid careful duty to all teeth.
Didn’t even remove plaque.

Naomi

NaomiHunter Region, NSW

Expensive and no care

I got a filling from Lake Haven, seemed to be in a hurry, the damage to my gums from the X-ray, hurt more than the filling, didn’t wait for the local to take effect and double the price I normally pay. Though receptionist very friendly

Medic

Medic

Excellent service from Receptionist to Dentist

Yesterday I phoned the Wagga surgery as I had a broken tooth, I was able to attend a few hours later.
The tooth was in poor condition and decayed Dr Tracy Jayaraj x-rayed it and advised to remove the tooth.
I had no pain post procedure, 100% from me start to finish