Pain Away Arthritis Cream

Pain Away Arthritis Cream

See the Best Muscle & Pain Relief Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Pain Away? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.8
RosieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Actually works!

I’ve suffered from bursitis in both hips for a few years only at night time when trying to sleep. Cortisone shots didn’t work and not a fan of taking painkillers regularly. I have been applying this for the last week before I go to bed and has definitely made an improvement. Can’t believe this is so effective.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $11.

Jody
JodyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

For me this works better than cortisone injections

I’ve had bursitis in my right hip for the past six months. Unfortunately it wasn’t diagnosed until I finally went to my GP in January only to find out the work my physio was doing with me was making it worse.

I’ve had two cortisone injections over the past two months with minimal success. Ibuprofen or paracetamol barely scratch the surface for pain and I’ve literally been taking them like lollies. Out of sheer desperation the local chemist suggested I use PainAway ultra pro. Well I put it on fifteen minutes ago, and this is honestly the least amount of pain I’ve been for months.

Chrisssss
Chrisssss

Doesn't seem to do much

I have arthritic pain from car accident and subsequent surgeries - neck, shoulders, wrists, knees and ankles. The pain gets inflamed when cold, raining, or when I use the joints.
I have applied the cream to all the different joints and it doesn't seem to do much. At least the 'Deep Heat' cream masks the joint pain by replacing it with burning sensation. This product doesn't even do that.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Megan
Megan

Excellent pain relief

I have been using this cream when in pain for almost 2 years on and off. It works far better for me than any other topical cream. I will happily continue to use this and recommend it to my friends and family.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse.

Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Find out how Pain Away Arthritis Cream compares to other Muscle & Pain Relief Products

very good

I really like it ... works soo well for my aching shoulder... i have been using other pain relief .. didnt do very much for me but this which has natural ingredients so thats good ... thanks Pain Away

Tardy
TardyWarracknabeal

fantastic product

I have arthritis in my upper back, and pain from a T7 fracture which is a result of osteoporosis. Pain Away Heat gives about 90% pain relief and lasts most of the day. I have been using Pain Away in various formulations for over 10 years, and find the Heat variety the most effective. I wouldn't use anything else. An excellent product.

Purchased at Pain Away website for $13.

Brigitte S
Brigitte SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does not work for arthritis

I used nearly the whole jar but I do not think it worked at all. I bought it about a year ago as my knee really hurt. but I was disappointed.

Purchased in .

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

kathy
kathyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Doesn't work

I have a bad neck and shoulder,they often go into spasms,and this pain relief doesn't work,used my hot pack,still no pain relief had to take tablets,but I'm using the Chinese patches they work but to be honest I will not purchase this product again wasted my money,I bought the one in the black jar useless

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $15.99.

Simmos
SimmosMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Trialling Something New!!

I purchased this product today for recently diagnosed arthritic pain relief to my thumb & wrist. Rated 4 stars as mild relief was instant during the very first application. The previous "reputably branded" cream I was using does not compare!!

Scarlett
ScarlettSydney, NSW

Doesn’t work!

Bought for my mum from the website which popped up on my fb. She suffers arthritis so she used the cream 4 times during the day did and I asked her if she felt better and she said no she has to take pain killers. I was really disappointed after reading all the reviews.

The best cream I my opinion is fisiocrem. My physio uses this one with great results on me and mum. I really wanted to support an Australian company but sadly this will have to go in the bin.

Purchased in for $18.

Kim T
Kim TQueensland

Instant Relief

The best topical pain reliever for my terribly arthritic knees.
Other gels and cream’s don’t work anywhere near as quickly or as good as this. I can get back to sleep straight away.

bob
bobPerth, WA

they blocked me on their facebook page with many others for calling them out.

they blocked me on their facebook page with many others for calling them out. They market different products for different alignments with the same ingredients, The bath salts contain cancer causing chemicals if inhaled, which is easily done. Nasty company that was extremely defensive.

Purchased in for $15.

Pawlee
PawleePerth, WA

all the advertising it was very disappointing and expensive.

I have sore hands & toes from arthritis,i used as directed but it didnt take the soreness away...other brands are alot better,its expensive & is very greasy to say the least..thanks for the effort

Lorraine
Lorraine

Best medicinal purchase I ever made!

PainAway is so good for the relief of constant muscle pain in my thigh, which is debilitating and often makes my leg give way. I find I can walk easier and for longer, and would recommend this product to anyone. It has a pleasant smell, not that strong 'dead give-away' smell that other rubs have, and it starts to work very quickly. If you have pain, give this a try.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $27.

GRB
GRBHobart, TAS

It works!

This cream was recommended to me by a family member. I was a bit sceptical, but decided to give it a try as I often end up with arthritic pain in my hands and feet. I was amazed to find that the pain was gone after about 5 minutes.