Pain Away Arthritis Cream

Pain Away Arthritis Cream

3.7

very good

I really like it ... works soo well for my aching shoulder... i have been using other pain relief .. didnt do very much for me but this which has natural ingredients so thats good ... thanks Pain Away

Purchased in January 2019.

Side Effects
  • None
Effective Within 1 hour
Tardy

TardyWarracknabeal

fantastic product

I have arthritis in my upper back, and pain from a T7 fracture which is a result of osteoporosis. Pain Away Heat gives about 90% pain relief and lasts most of the day. I have been using Pain Away in various formulations for over 10 years, and find the Heat variety the most effective. I wouldn't use anything else. An excellent product.

Purchased at Pain Away website for A$13.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Brigitte S

Brigitte SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does not work for arthritis

I used nearly the whole jar but I do not think it worked at all. I bought it about a year ago as my knee really hurt. but I was disappointed.

Purchased in March 2019.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefMild Improvement
Effective Within Several hours
Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Find out how Pain Away Arthritis Cream compares to other Muscle & Pain Relief Products

kathyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Doesn't work

I have a bad neck and shoulder,they often go into spasms,and this pain relief doesn't work,used my hot pack,still no pain relief had to take tablets,but I'm using the Chinese patches they work but to be honest I will not purchase this product again wasted my money,I bought the one in the black jar useless

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$15.99.

Side Effects
  • None
Simmos

SimmosMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Trialling Something New!!

I purchased this product today for recently diagnosed arthritic pain relief to my thumb & wrist. Rated 4 stars as mild relief was instant during the very first application. The previous "reputably branded" cream I was using does not compare!!

Purchased in June 2020.

Scarlett

ScarlettSydney, NSW

Doesn’t work!

Bought for my mum from the website which popped up on my fb. She suffers arthritis so she used the cream 4 times during the day did and I asked her if she felt better and she said no she has to take pain killers. I was really disappointed after reading all the reviews.

The best cream I my opinion is fisiocrem. My physio uses this one with great results on me and mum. I really wanted to support an Australian company but sadly this will have to go in the bin.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$18.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Kim T

Kim TQueensland

Instant Relief

The best topical pain reliever for my terribly arthritic knees.
Other gels and cream’s don’t work anywhere near as quickly or as good as this. I can get back to sleep straight away.

Purchased in February 2020.

Side Effects
  • None
bob

bobPerth, WA

they blocked me on their facebook page with many others for calling them out.

they blocked me on their facebook page with many others for calling them out. They market different products for different alignments with the same ingredients, The bath salts contain cancer causing chemicals if inhaled, which is easily done. Nasty company that was extremely defensive.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$15.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Pawlee

PawleePerth, WA

all the advertising it was very disappointing and expensive.

I have sore hands & toes from arthritis,i used as directed but it didnt take the soreness away...other brands are alot better,its expensive & is very greasy to say the least..thanks for the effort

Side Effects
  • None

Lorraine

Lorraine

Best medicinal purchase I ever made!

PainAway is so good for the relief of constant muscle pain in my thigh, which is debilitating and often makes my leg give way. I find I can walk easier and for longer, and would recommend this product to anyone. It has a pleasant smell, not that strong 'dead give-away' smell that other rubs have, and it starts to work very quickly. If you have pain, give this a try.

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$27.00.

Side Effects
  • None
GRB

GRBHobart, TAS

It works!

This cream was recommended to me by a family member. I was a bit sceptical, but decided to give it a try as I often end up with arthritic pain in my hands and feet. I was amazed to find that the pain was gone after about 5 minutes.

Purchased in February 2019.

Side Effects
  • None
Delores

DeloresSouth-East, TAS

The creme is a miracle for me

I have osteoarthritis and inflammation in my lower back affecting the sacrum region...when I dont pace myself I'm screaming in pain..I tried painaway and it automatically helps me forget that I have a problem..its that good...

Purchased in August 2018 at Woollworths supermarket for A$24.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Effective Within 1 hour

Works where other pain relief fails

I have spinal pain (nerve damage and degeneration) which causes a burning nerve pain in my spine and muscle spasms and also an autoimmune condition causing widespread inflammation and arthritis. Even with steroids and antinflammatory medications the spinal pain and cartilage pain still break through. Found a tub of Pain Away I bought when mum stayed here when looking for a prescription and tried it- it is literally the only thing that stops the pain in these two areas and one application can stop it for hours. Strong smell but amazing relief. I work in hospitals and wish I knew how this works- the ingredients check out but the effectiveness is incredible- it’s magical!

The best thing ever

I use pain away all the time I have a lot of pain in most of my body and can honestly say pain away gets me moving freely again I'm 71 and am still working best cream ever and I tell every one I know to get it and give it a go so many thanks pain,away I love your product

Great Australian product that works

I was a total skeptic before using Pain Away Arthritis cream because I had tried many other products like Fisiocrem Elmore Oil and Anti Flamme products that contain natural actives. After reading the ingredient levels used in the Arthritis cream I was wondering how other products are even allowed to be sold. The ingredient level in the arthritis cream are nearly ten times higher than other products I have used. No wonder why Pain Away is the number one topical pain relief product, when I heard the advertisement I was curious but after using it and seeing very high ingredient levels used in the product its no wonder why it worked on my sore arthritis hands and knees.

CasperMelbourne

Instant pain relief

I bought Pain Away Arthritis cream from Aldi just to give it a try what a good buy worked straight away on my arthritic knee I have tried many other products but this is the best yet so if you are not sure give it a try you wont regret it.

Smoke and Mirrors

After listening to all the advertisements regarding this product I thought I would give it a shot after experiencing sore knees after running. I purchased the Ultra Pro and found it to be a complete waste of time and money it did absolutelty nothing to alleveate any pain whatsoever.Dont waste your money try ice and rest and a warm hot water bottle all free.I sent an email to Pain away describing my experiences and as yet no return contact by them still after 3 weeks maybe they are aware of the failures of their product.

Truly marvellous stuff

Personally, I find very little works with many of the over the counter remedies that chemists sell. This stuff does, however deliver the goods. I have rheumatoid and osteoarthritis and this relieves the pain of both. It is not cheap, but can keep you from needing stronger pain relief and only a little is required. There is now quite a range of products under this label, but this is the only one I have needed to date.