PaintAccess.com.au

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PaintAccess.com.au

Brian S.
Brian S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent range of products and great to deal with.

An order sent to PaintAccess was a little delayed due to stock and I was kept well informed of expected delivery. This was expedited quickly once item available. What I liked was the range of products available and rather than getting supplies at a well known paint outlet I'll deal with PaintAccess in future.
I don't mind at all paying a premium for quality, although overall prices are reasonable, but quality is what you get. A great store!

Hicham
Hicham

Wonderful products and service

Thanks dan you are always helpful and honest to deal with and your product is Exceptional thanks from hicham hazime

Deb
Deb

Great product and fabulous service.

Very happy with the quick service and delivery I received. The product is perfect and what I’ve needed for ages. Glad to have it.

John
John

Great business.

Have spent a few occasions talking with the staff at Paint Access. Really good service that explains a really comprehensive range of products. Thank you I enjoyed doing business with you guys.

Paul
PaulHobart, TAS

Sundry Painting Items

Received our order, prompt delivered to Tassie was well wrapped - Website has a great selection to choose from & easy to place an order online - recommend to all

Dan D.PaintAccess.com.auSend a private message

Hi Paul, we are so happy that PaintAccess is finally recognized as ease and simple solution for all Paint and Paint Accessories Needs. We here to make it real features that really work for our valued customers. Thank you everyone!

people and animal lover
people and animal loverPerth, WA

Online heaven

Called and ordered what I needed,great and friendly service on the phone. Will order much more from Paint Access,great goods at the right price.Thanks Maggie

Dan D.PaintAccess.com.auSend a private message

Maggie thank you so much for your PaintAccess review, we are so happy that we can satisfy our customers with shipping and available products online. we currently have so cool addition its Australian Paint Manufacture Haymes!

Mikes Painting
Mikes PaintingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Huge range and take the hassle from online shopping

So easy shopping with these guys never had any troubles and so prompt and courteous. One phone call gets it done with any questions.. I will certainly keep shopping with Paint Accesss

Dan D.PaintAccess.com.auSend a private message

Mike thank you so much for your review, its so valuable for PaintAccess to get such a review from trade painter, we here to help and we are changing industry for the better access to the cool painting gear and quick delivery!

Venessa Mann
Venessa MannSouth East Queensland, QLD

5 Star Service & Knowledge of Product

The team at Paint Access know their stuff! Strong product knowledge and excellent customer service. Would HIGHLY recommend them and will most definitely do business with them again. THANK YOU for your service and assistance :)

Dan D.PaintAccess.com.auSend a private message

Venessa thank you so much for you review, we are learning and training our self every day, to make sure we know all particulars in painting and Airless spraying in General , thank you ones again!

Jason P.
Jason P.Southeast, SA

Excellent service, prompt delivery!

Very happy using PaintAccess as an online store! Massive range of items and great brands. I live in the country and don’t have access to big brand stores so shopping with PaintAccess makes life a lot easier!

Dan D.PaintAccess.com.auSend a private message

Jason so happy the we have another happy customer, we are real business with passion to serve our client right. we know the industry and we make all best brands available online with super fast delivery, PaintAccess is menulog but for Paint)

misty
mistynsw, 2325

Always have what I need

Whenever I need new brushes etc for a new do it myself repaint of say a bedroom or the roof of the house I know that PaintAccess will always have what I need with good quality brushes at an affordable price, plus their so quick delivery. thank you Wayne.

Dan D.PaintAccess.com.auSend a private message

Misty really appreciate your time, business and review For PaintAccess, we always work to 100% customer satisfaction with delivery product and service, thank you ones again From PaintAccess and Team!

richard h.
richard h.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent Painting gear

More than pleased with this company,as a painting contractor price and quality of materials is very important and many thanks for your prompt service

Dan D.PaintAccess.com.auSend a private message

Richard so happy to provide competitive prices and quality gear, super happy with result that PaintAccess can be really useful tool for people in industry! thank you so much!

Dan D.PaintAccess.com.auSend a private message

Richard thank you for ordering paint accessories from PaintAccess really happy with the fact that PaintAccess is powerful tool for trade painters, thank you!

Mark Archie
Mark ArchieGippsland, VIC

Great Service at Great Prices

You stock items that I could not source locally, and at a great price. The time between ordering and delivery, especially sine I live in regional Victoria was excellent.
I could have bought inferior tools, but the prices were the same. I will definitely shop with you again!

Dan D.PaintAccess.com.auSend a private message

Mark PaintAccess is designed to help people, we collected best Paint Brands and Paint Accessories from all around the globe. we also leaders in Paint Sprayers and Accessories. Thank you for stopping by and leaving your review for PaintAccess!

Very fast

I'm very happy doing business with with paintaccess, the delivery is always fast,good communication and the product is well packed. Thanks guys, keep up the good work.

Dan D.PaintAccess.com.auSend a private message

Hi Omar and Kate we really appreciate your business time and review, we work hard to make PaintAccess leader in paint and Paint Accessories market with best shipping and prices for the best brands! Thank you from PaintAccess and team!

Donna
DonnaFar North Queensland, QLD

Great prices

Dear Sir or Madam,
Your service was excellent , product fantastic the only thing I found was the postage costs for Rural Areas, other wise I would be happy to recommend you . Thank you Regards Donna

Dan D.PaintAccess.com.auSend a private message

Donna this is unbelievable review! unfortunately we cant control rural areas as even Australia post cant cover 100%, and I am silent with price, we are working on improving it but its really hard task, thank you ones again!

Nordsjo products

Paintaccess seems to be the only place that I can purchase Nordsjo wood fillers. Their shop is not that close but by ordering on line and having it delivered solves the problem and the delivery cost is no more than the tolls I would be paying if I chose to drive to their shop.

Dan D.PaintAccess.com.auSend a private message

Neil than you for your review thats absolutely true! Nordsjo was first available at PaintAccess now probably we can see from other retailers such as Inspiration Paint and Dulux trade outlets, thank you for your time and review!