PaintAccess.com.au

PaintAccess.com.au

Great store.

Purchased a large amount of products. All the products were delivered quickly. The quality of all products were good. Overall I had very good experience. I Loved it and loved the products

Store Locationpaintaccess.com.au
Hi Artem, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!

Awesome paint access

Great company to deal with. Good products, good prices and prompt delivery. I will definitely be purchasing more products from paint access in the near future. Looking forward to getting some more goodies.

Hi Adam, Thank you for leaving such an awesome review for PaintAccess.com.au!

''Not Happy Jan''

i ordered a number of items with paint access online. on 29th january 2019 . here i am january 7th -2019 still waiting for my order. i ordered some other stuff from china the next day and it has arrived. i have emailed them no answer, i phoned them no answer i phoned them today 7th jan at 3.37pm no answer. .

Hi Ken, We've spoken a few times in the last two months. Although you promised to change the review, you haven't. And once we respond here, you will be unable to change your review. We take all feedback very seriously and have discussed with you what went wrong with his order. For other persons reading this review, here is the breakdown: Ken's order came in on January 31, and was delivered to his address on February 11. Unfortunately, we may not have answered his call on 3:37pm but our opens times are clearly stated on google and other places on the internet that we're open 7am at the earliest, and 3pm at the latest. Other than that, we have apologised for the delay and offered to send him a duplicate of his order free of charge to make it up to him, of which Ken declined. Thank you for reading this if you have made it this far!at no stage did i say that i was going to change the review. my review was done with honesty and with no malice intended. you have called me several times and what one perhaps could perceive as a bribe to change my review. As i stated my review was posted on the facts nothing else, this is what reviews are for , to express a customers experiences with companies. there is no exaggeration in my review ,it is honest and forthright, I will not change the review because your not happy with the review. If i changed it that would make me out to be dishonest in my review of your company, please do not keep harassing me to change my review. regards ken burns

Great products

Great product and prices, bit slow on arriving to our address though, however this was over the Xmas period!
Have used Paint Access before and will definatly use again

Hi Craig, Thank you for leaving such a kind review for PaintAccess.com.au! Yes, over the Xmas holiday, things get a bit crazy with inventory and couriers, I'm glad it made it though!

Excellent Service

Excellent service with fast and well priced delivery.
I would use this company again and recommend it to my friends.

Hi Guy, Thank you for leaving such a great review for PaintAccess.com.au!

Phenomenal service

Bought two 15L Dulux weatherboard (10% cheaper than I can get them at Bunnings) on Sunday night, and they were tinted and delivered to my door by 3.00 pm Tuesday in Brisbane. I've used them before, and I'll use them again, with service like that why wouldn't I?

Hi Neil, I appreciate you leaving such a great review for PaintAccess.com.au!

Obtaining Flood Spa & Deck in Melbourne is a Problem "NOT NOW"

No paint supplier in Melbourne would supply us Flood Spa & Deck. I came across PaintAccess while searching Ebay. I am so glad I did, totaly hiccup free from ordering what I wanted all the way to the delivery to my door step. They kept me informed whit my delivery statuss and it arrived when they said it would. I will certainly use PaintAcess again.

Hi Peter, Thank you for leaving such a kind review for PaintAccess.com.au!

Quick delivery

I purchased Paint Conditioner Flood Floetrol via Ebay on the 31st Oct and it was delivered to my front door at 9.30am on 2nd Nov 2018. What fantastic service as I live in Regional Queensland. I will definitely be ordering with this company again.

Hi Margie, Thank you for leaving such a glowing review for PaintAccess.com.au! We try our best and have noticed that our regional customers always love our ebay listings.

Paint accessories made easy.

Fast, reliable and affordable.
Bulk buys shipped to your business without wasting time at paint
stores.
More time for painting!

Hi Joker, Thank you for leaving such a nice review for PaintAccess.com.au! We do pride ourselves in making prices even cheaper when our customers buy in bulk. Especially handy for our tradie customers.

Outstanding service

I came across this company in a search on-line for a particular product. During the session, I made use of the live-chat facility and was able to order everything that I needed - including specific tints - very quickly, with the help of a friendly customer service manager. Prices were competitive. Follow-up emails and easy payment through PayPal made the transaction seamless. Highly recommended.

Hi Brian, Thank you for leaving such a fantastic review for PaintAccess.com.au! Most likely you spoke to me as I handle the online chat as well. I'm glad I was able to help you out.

great service fast delivery

ordered online previous night got it today very happy with delivery and service plus i got an extra item at no extra charge will definitely order from this company again

Hi Srdjan, Thank you for leaving such a kind review for PaintAccess.com.au! We pride ourselves in Customer Satisfaction!

Can do Company

Ordered on line last night at 8 o'clock, delivery on my doorstep within 20 hours, fantastic service, thank you, will definitely use this company again.

Hi Craig, Thank you for leaving such a kind review for PaintAccess.com.au! For Sydney Metro delivery, we can do same-day (or within 24 hour) delivery if everything goes smoothly!

Great service, fast delivery

I think the site is easy to use, the deliveries are always within 2 to 3 days from the order and the products are well packed, they never arrive damaged. I recommend the store to any of my artists friends who want to use various products. I will shop there again soon. Chris

Hi Christine, Thank you for leaving such a kind review for PaintAccess.com.au! Reviews such as yours really mean a lot to us and give us the confidence to continue pursuing great customer service.

Excellent shopping experience

Great competitive prices, extensive range of items and received purchase in a fast and timely manner. I would highly recommend this website to anyone and I had a great shopping experience.

Hi Farid, Thank you for leaving such a kind review for PaintAccess.com.au!

Mould Inhibitor Paint Additive

Could not find this paint additive anywhere else including the manufacturer's website. Bought this product for a competitive price and it was dispatched very quickly.

Hi Louise, Thank you for leaving such a kind review for PaintAccess.com.au! I'm glad we were able to help.

Sheepskin roller

Service was excellent received my order in three days and a great variety of products and would recommend them to my family and friends.

Hi Dave, Thank you for leaving such a nice review for PaintAccess.com.au!

A caring company

This is my first time in dealing with this company and I am more than happy with the outcome. I will be shopping again with them in the future.

Hi Bonny, Thank you for leaving such a kind review for PaintAccess.com.au! I'm so glad to hear that!

Paint Access Absolutely Amazing Place to do business with. Next Day Delivery Service

These are the most fantastic people you could possibly do business with. They have a fantastic assortment of items at a wonderful price. Police Sander I ordered in the morning arrived that afternoon. Unbelievable.

Hi Sue, Thank you for leaving such a magnificent review for PaintAccess.com.au! For Sydney Metro area, we are able to deliver same-day oftentimes!

good

good to look at prices for different products. some items are priced well some are not. need better prices on brushes and rollers

Hi Clauvy, Thank you for leaving us feedback for PaintAccess.com.au! It has been 2 years since your review and we have barely increased any prices. Check us out now and I bet we are better than the rest.

Great Products

Product are pictured well on website, Order today and its on its way. Very helpful and pricing is far better than the big paint stores.
Keep up the great work guys.
One very happy customer. All the best for 2017.

Hi Timbo, Thank you for leaving such a kind review for PaintAccess.com.au! 2017 was a good year for us, 2018 was even better. Here's to 2019 being the best!