Listing monitored by PaintAccess.com.au

Paul
PaulHobart, TAS

Sundry Painting Items

Received our order, prompt delivered to Tassie was well wrapped - Website has a great selection to choose from & easy to place an order online - recommend to all

people and animal lover
people and animal loverPerth, WA

Online heaven

Called and ordered what I needed,great and friendly service on the phone. Will order much more from Paint Access,great goods at the right price.Thanks Maggie

Dan D.PaintAccess.com.au

Maggie thank you so much for your PaintAccess review, we are so happy that we can satisfy our customers with shipping and available products online. we currently have so cool addition its Australian Paint Manufacture Haymes!

Mikes Painting
Mikes PaintingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Huge range and take the hassle from online shopping

So easy shopping with these guys never had any troubles and so prompt and courteous. One phone call gets it done with any questions.. I will certainly keep shopping with Paint Accesss

Dan D.PaintAccess.com.au

Mike thank you so much for your review, its so valuable for PaintAccess to get such a review from trade painter, we here to help and we are changing industry for the better access to the cool painting gear and quick delivery!

Venessa Mann
Venessa MannSouth East Queensland, QLD

5 Star Service & Knowledge of Product

The team at Paint Access know their stuff! Strong product knowledge and excellent customer service. Would HIGHLY recommend them and will most definitely do business with them again. THANK YOU for your service and assistance :)

Dan D.PaintAccess.com.au

Venessa thank you so much for you review, we are learning and training our self every day, to make sure we know all particulars in painting and Airless spraying in General , thank you ones again!

Jason P.
Jason P.Southeast, SA

Excellent service, prompt delivery!

Very happy using PaintAccess as an online store! Massive range of items and great brands. I live in the country and don’t have access to big brand stores so shopping with PaintAccess makes life a lot easier!

Dan D.PaintAccess.com.au

Jason so happy the we have another happy customer, we are real business with passion to serve our client right. we know the industry and we make all best brands available online with super fast delivery, PaintAccess is menulog but for Paint)

misty
mistynsw, 2325

Always have what I need

Whenever I need new brushes etc for a new do it myself repaint of say a bedroom or the roof of the house I know that PaintAccess will always have what I need with good quality brushes at an affordable price, plus their so quick delivery. thank you Wayne.

Dan D.PaintAccess.com.au

Misty really appreciate your time, business and review For PaintAccess, we always work to 100% customer satisfaction with delivery product and service, thank you ones again From PaintAccess and Team!

richard h.
richard h.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent Painting gear

More than pleased with this company,as a painting contractor price and quality of materials is very important and many thanks for your prompt service

Dan D.PaintAccess.com.au

Richard so happy to provide competitive prices and quality gear, super happy with result that PaintAccess can be really useful tool for people in industry! thank you so much!

Dan D.PaintAccess.com.au

Richard thank you for ordering paint accessories from PaintAccess really happy with the fact that PaintAccess is powerful tool for trade painters, thank you!

Mark Archie
Mark ArchieGippsland, VIC

Great Service at Great Prices

You stock items that I could not source locally, and at a great price. The time between ordering and delivery, especially sine I live in regional Victoria was excellent.
I could have bought inferior tools, but the prices were the same. I will definitely shop with you again!

Dan D.PaintAccess.com.au

Mark PaintAccess is designed to help people, we collected best Paint Brands and Paint Accessories from all around the globe. we also leaders in Paint Sprayers and Accessories. Thank you for stopping by and leaving your review for PaintAccess!

Very fast

I'm very happy doing business with with paintaccess, the delivery is always fast,good communication and the product is well packed. Thanks guys, keep up the good work.

Dan D.PaintAccess.com.au

Hi Omar and Kate we really appreciate your business time and review, we work hard to make PaintAccess leader in paint and Paint Accessories market with best shipping and prices for the best brands! Thank you from PaintAccess and team!

Donna
DonnaFar North Queensland, QLD

Great prices

Dear Sir or Madam,
Your service was excellent , product fantastic the only thing I found was the postage costs for Rural Areas, other wise I would be happy to recommend you . Thank you Regards Donna

Dan D.PaintAccess.com.au

Donna this is unbelievable review! unfortunately we cant control rural areas as even Australia post cant cover 100%, and I am silent with price, we are working on improving it but its really hard task, thank you ones again!

Nordsjo products

Paintaccess seems to be the only place that I can purchase Nordsjo wood fillers. Their shop is not that close but by ordering on line and having it delivered solves the problem and the delivery cost is no more than the tolls I would be paying if I chose to drive to their shop.

Dan D.PaintAccess.com.au

Neil than you for your review thats absolutely true! Nordsjo was first available at PaintAccess now probably we can see from other retailers such as Inspiration Paint and Dulux trade outlets, thank you for your time and review!

Fast shipping, great service

Very happy with purchase. Paint came super quick and prices are great I have already placed other order and will continue to purchase from their site. I even got a call to let me know what was happening with the shipping of my order as it was around the public holidays.

Redemption

Order was incomplete on delivery. One call, professionally handled and missing part arrived the next day.
Well done. Impressive.
Was offered free delivery on next order but this didn’t influence my review.

Store LocationSt Leonards
Dan D.PaintAccess.com.au

Michalle thank you so much for review really appreciate purchase of Graco Paint Sprayer from PaintAccess, we are here to make Australian Paint Market better and easier with Access for trade and DiY, super happy ! Thank you from PaintAccess and team!

Richard G.
Richard G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service

I have just purchased a Graco airless spray gun with a few accessories etc it was no problem to get all my questions answered courteously, ordered one day delivered in less than 24 hours.
Excellent 10/10 they will get my return custom

Store Location02 8064 7050
Dan D.PaintAccess.com.au

Richard so happy to sell you more Graco products this brand works toward quality and readability! So happy that we could help with selecting of Airless Paint Sprayer! thank you ones again for your review!

Masks
MasksSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Could not fault online purchase. Easy to navigate website and parcel received on time. Can definitely recommend using this company.

Dan D.PaintAccess.com.au

Hi Masks, thank you for reviewing PaintAccess, we always finding ways to improve user experience as for the web site and all other online processes, thank you from PaintAccess and team!

Read more reviews - page 2