97% · 1073 · 3%

Return Claim MadeYes · No

supbro
supbro4 posts

Super quick delivery

Reside in Perth and my delivery was really quick. Wooster Sherlock paint extension pole and Wooster paint roller frame, 230mm. (accommodates 230mm roller covers to 270mm. Forget about the cheap extension poles spinning like an unbalanced wheel, every time you try to paint. Wooster poles are lock adjustable for a lot more control while you are painting. At the end of the ext pole there is a screw in adaptor for other attachments, very handy. The Wooster roller frame is built for control and reliability, when painting . Not to mention how many times I have gone to hardware stores for these two particular items. Clean your tools after painting and roll on, painting. Great website to shop and prompt service.
TJ
TJSydney, NSW2 posts

Great Knowledge

Went in to pick up some filler (which no one else had) & ended up getting advice on spraying my balustrade. Will be going back to pick up the stuff I need. Daniel is very knowledgeable & helpful. Show details
Daniel D.
Daniel D.Sydney, NSW

Top service! We are so amazed

Was getting graco painting airless sprayer,
Bunnings and dulux could not really suggest or advise on correct selection, Paint Access team is amazing and really knows their products! If you are looking for an airless sprayer definitely reach paintaccess Show details
Brian S.
Brian S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC24 posts

Excellent range of products and great to deal with

An order sent to PaintAccess was a little delayed due to stock and I was kept well informed of expected delivery. This was expedited quickly once item available. What I liked was the range of products available and rather than getting supplies at a well known paint outlet I'll deal with PaintAccess in future.
I don't mind at all paying a premium for quality, although overall prices are reasonable, but quality is what you get. A great store! Show details
Hicham
Hicham2 posts

Wonderful products and service

Thanks dan you are always helpful and honest to deal with and your product is Exceptional thanks from hicham hazime
Deb
Deb2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great product and fabulous service

Very happy with the quick service and delivery I received. The product is perfect and what I’ve needed for ages. Glad to have it. Show details
John
John2 posts

Great business

Have spent a few occasions talking with the staff at Paint Access. Really good service that explains a really comprehensive range of products. Thank you I enjoyed doing business with you guys. Show details
Paul
PaulHobart, TAS2 posts

Sundry Painting Items

Received our order, prompt delivered to Tassie was well wrapped - Website has a great selection to choose from & easy to place an order online - recommend to all  Show details ·  1
people and animal lover
people and animal loverPerth, WA2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Online heaven

Called and ordered what I needed,great and friendly service on the phone. Will order much more from Paint Access,great goods at the right price.Thanks Maggie Show details ·  1
Mikes Painting
Mikes PaintingSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Huge range and take the hassle from online shopping

So easy shopping with these guys never had any troubles and so prompt and courteous. One phone call gets it done with any questions.. I will certainly keep shopping with Paint Accesss Show details ·  1
Venessa Mann
Venessa MannSouth East Queensland, QLD

5 Star Service & Knowledge of Product

The team at Paint Access know their stuff! Strong product knowledge and excellent customer service. Would HIGHLY recommend them and will most definitely do business with them again. THANK YOU for your service and assistance :) Show details ·  1
Jason P.
Jason P.Southeast, SA
  Fair Incentive

Excellent service, prompt delivery!

Very happy using PaintAccess as an online store! Massive range of items and great brands. I live in the country and don’t have access to big brand stores so shopping with PaintAccess makes life a lot easier!  Show reply
misty
mistynsw, 23254 posts

Always have what I need

Whenever I need new brushes etc for a new do it myself repaint of say a bedroom or the roof of the house I know that PaintAccess will always have what I need with good quality brushes at an affordable price, plus their so quick delivery. thank you Wayne. Show details ·  1
richard h.
richard h.South-Eastern Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

Excellent Painting gear

More than pleased with this company,as a painting contractor price and quality of materials is very important and many thanks for your prompt service Show details ·  2
Mark Archie
Mark ArchieGippsland, VIC

Great Service at Great Prices

You stock items that I could not source locally, and at a great price. The time between ordering and delivery, especially sine I live in regional Victoria was excellent.
I could have bought inferior tools, but the prices were the same. I will definitely shop with you again! Show details ·  1