Super fast delivery

I ordered the paint on Sunday and my delivery came on the Tuesday! So impressed by how quickly and easily we got the paint without having to leave the house. Also cheaper than alternative paint shops so overall a big win. Have already told my friends to use these guys too.

Perfect A+++

Highly recommended business.. these guys have very polite staff and also they are very helpful and knowledgeable. They produced Top quality products and gave exactly what i wanted with extremely quick delivery

Just what I was after

Very quick with delivery. Product matches the description and good value for money as well. Will be using these guys again and again. Thank you for your business see you soon.

Store LocationSt Leonard’s nsw
Dan D.PaintAccess.com.au

Hi Tim, thank you so much for ordering from PaintAccess.com.au with this COVID-19 we make our best to provide great service under the tough time, than you for supporting PaintAccess and please gives a call if you need any assistance. Thank you!

Sharon

SharonMurray Region, NSW

Really quick delivery, well wrapped and packaged so nothing leaked. Quality products that are hard to get elsewhere. Citrus paint stripper is really safe to use but hard to get in the country.

Store Locationonline
Dan D.PaintAccess.com.au

Hi Sharon, than you for ordering Citrus Strip from PaintAccess thats true it is great product from NorGlass. Online shopping now making domination for instant research and buying power.
Thank you for you support and review! Dan

Tom

TomNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent Service

The order arrive really quickly. I live in an isolated area and it only took a couple of days for the order to arrive. The prices were good and the freight way less than other competitors. Will shoe there again

Dan D.PaintAccess.com.au

Hi Tom, Thank you for reviewing PaintAccess.com.au on ProductReview.com.au, we are working very hard to make our customer service stands out from competitor, Always willing to do our best. thank you again!

Denise

DenisePerth, WA

Alwayz there when i need them.

I have alwayz purchased my floetrol and other bits 'n' pces.
The paintaccess crew are alwayz prompt with my orders and if i am not sure there supa helpful with good advice & better way to purchase an item.
Thankz to all top staff.
Cheerz Denise Stevens

Store LocationEastern States
Dan D.PaintAccess.com.au

Hi Denise, thank you so much for such a great review for PaintAcess.com.au, we work 24/7 to make paint and paint accessories available online, Flood Floetrol definitely is great product Australian Made . thank you again!

Bob.

Bob.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ordered a tin of Bulls Eye Shellac .Delivered in quick time great product.

Ordered a tin of Bulls Eye Shellac was having trouble finding a supplier . Found Paint Access on the internet not only did they have the product I wanted their price was good even though it was posted from another State. Definitely will buy again! Thank You.

Dan D.PaintAccess.com.au

Hi Bob, thank you so much for your PaintAccess review, yes we are shipping Australia wide and always working towards PaintAccess.com.au improvements , Thank you again for review and support!

Ann

AnnSydney, NSW

Excellent Services

Ordered P2 face masks from paintaccess.com.au , guys in the team are very helpful, quickly come up with the best custom solution for parcel delivery. I liked their high quality products and they have good paint product knowledge, paint was good! It's the must online buying experience visit for professional painters and tradesmen. Website is also user friendly. Much Appreciated for your help today PaintAccess Team!

CaroUber H.

CaroUber H.Sydney, NSW

Best customer service!

Definetly will buy again! Ordered some brushes online and arrived the next day. Cheaper than Bunnings and you can call anytime if you need to change something in your order. Thank you!

Store LocationPaintAcces.com.au
Dan D.PaintAccess.com.au

Hi Caro, thank you so much for supporting and reviewing our online business PaintAccess.com.au, please let us know if we can help you with any aspects of ordering paint and paint accessories online, thank you

Craig D

Craig DLeeton NSW

Painting Tools & accessories

The Uni-Pro Genius Turbo Sand Circular Pole Sander and accessories was up to expectation .
Will certainly spread the word
But it was shame that the despatch and delivery couldn't have been quicker.

Store LocationSt Leonards

Kenjas

KenjasWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great paint supplies

Having just purchased painting equipment I was most impressed with the prompt and efficient process of processing and delivery of my order. Prices are very competitive and I highly recommend this supplier.

Store LocationSt Leonards

Justin

JustinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Paintaccess has a great range of all the leading brands at very competitive prices. I ordered a number of items which were delivered when promised. Will definitely be purchasing from Paintaccess again.

Artem

ArtemSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great store.

Purchased a large amount of products. All the products were delivered quickly. The quality of all products were good. Overall I had very good experience. I Loved it and loved the products

Store Locationpaintaccess.com.au

Hi Artem,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!

Adam C

Adam CWimmera, VIC

Awesome paint access

Great company to deal with. Good products, good prices and prompt delivery. I will definitely be purchasing more products from paint access in the near future. Looking forward to getting some more goodies.

Hi Adam,
Thank you for leaving such an awesome review for PaintAccess.com.au!

kenGoulburn Valley, VIC

''Not Happy Jan''

i ordered a number of items with paint access online. on 29th january 2019 . here i am january 7th -2019 still waiting for my order. i ordered some other stuff from china the next day and it has arrived. i have emailed them no answer, i phoned them no answer i phoned them today 7th jan at 3.37pm no answer. .

Great products

Great product and prices, bit slow on arriving to our address though, however this was over the Xmas period!
Have used Paint Access before and will definatly use again

Hi Craig,
Thank you for leaving such a kind review for PaintAccess.com.au!
Yes, over the Xmas holiday, things get a bit crazy with inventory and couriers, I'm glad it made it though!

Excellent Service

Excellent service with fast and well priced delivery.
I would use this company again and recommend it to my friends.

Hi Guy,
Thank you for leaving such a great review for PaintAccess.com.au!

Phenomenal service

Bought two 15L Dulux weatherboard (10% cheaper than I can get them at Bunnings) on Sunday night, and they were tinted and delivered to my door by 3.00 pm Tuesday in Brisbane. I've used them before, and I'll use them again, with service like that why wouldn't I?

Hi Neil,
I appreciate you leaving such a great review for PaintAccess.com.au!

Obtaining Flood Spa & Deck in Melbourne is a Problem "NOT NOW"

No paint supplier in Melbourne would supply us Flood Spa & Deck. I came across PaintAccess while searching Ebay. I am so glad I did, totaly hiccup free from ordering what I wanted all the way to the delivery to my door step. They kept me informed whit my delivery statuss and it arrived when they said it would. I will certainly use PaintAcess again.

Hi Peter,
Thank you for leaving such a kind review for PaintAccess.com.au!

Margie

MargieCooloola Cove

Quick delivery

I purchased Paint Conditioner Flood Floetrol via Ebay on the 31st Oct and it was delivered to my front door at 9.30am on 2nd Nov 2018. What fantastic service as I live in Regional Queensland. I will definitely be ordering with this company again.

Hi Margie,
Thank you for leaving such a glowing review for PaintAccess.com.au!
We try our best and have noticed that our regional customers always love our ebay listings.