4.4

Maria Douglas

Maria DouglasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding experience. 7 moves in 10 years ...my best to-date.

My move was for a 3 bedroom house. The destination was 2 different locations, one a house and also going into storage. With the covid situation, I was also quite anxious. However, from end to end, was a great and seamless experience. This is from my initial phone enquiry, to the on-site visit, mgt input, removalists on the day and my goods that went into storage. On moving day, the guys arrived on time, were professional, courteous, efficient, nothing was a problem and they got the job done in a 4 hr window... previously I've had moves go all day! I highly recommend Palmers Relocations.

DMB

DMBSydney

Palmers - excellent moving experience

We moved apartments in inner city Sydney. We had a fair amount of furniture and art. We were impressed by how easy Palmers were to work with throughout the process - from getting the quote, to scheduling and then the actual move day. When the move day came around, they were on time and went quickly about their tasks in a well coordinated manner. They were friendly and efficient and everything completed successfully.

M-Ant

M-AntGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Move to USA was brilliant

Find out how Palmers Relocations compares to other Furniture Removalists

Palmers Relocations are OUTSTANDING and AFFORDABLE!

Stephanie

Stephaniesydney

Stolen TV, careless packaging

Valerie I.

Valerie I.South East Queensland, QLD

Good service

Only four cartons being moved to New Zealand from Australia, pretty straight forward with the paperwork and the team from Palmers Relocations were great help. Has only just left the pickup location and has still yet to arrive to the destination, I'm sure there will be no issues but will keep you posted...

Selena Spring

Selena SpringSydney, NSW

Seamless and smooth

The service I received from Palmers, from the notification my shipment from the UK was on its way, to the paperwork and the delivery/unpack was seamless and smooth. I have moved 17 times, 7 internationally so have the experience to back up my review. The office staff were incredibly helpful and followed up where they needed to and the delivery guys were friendly, communicative and very gracious. Would highly recommend Palmers.

Annie

Catherine McKay

Catherine McKaySydney, NSW

Professional, friendly and efficient

Very professional company

We recently moved a 3 bedroom house from Sydney to France. We spoke to several moving companies about our move and Palmers was by far the most
professional. From the lady on the phone who offered to send someone out to give a quote, to their national sales manager who came out and explained the entire process and all the customs forms. The crew on the day worked really hard, nothing was a problem and they packed and loaded a 20 foot container 1 day. When my shipment arrived in France, the delivery crew was excellent, they unwrapped all the furniture and I was pleased to see not one of my items was damaged. Overall Palmers did a fantastic job and I would definitely use them again.

Efficient, professional and pleasant to deal with

Team PalmersPalmers Relocations

Hi Bernice, many thanks for your review. We pride ourselves on ensuring our customers receive a great moving experience so it is always nice to hear back from our international customers. Take care and enjoy your time back in Ireland.

Matt

MattGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Far from ideal - caution.

LouiseE

LouiseESydney, NSW

Competent & Efficient

We had a very satisfactory experience with Palmers Removals. The Removalists turned up on time & moved a huge amount of furniture & goods quickly & efficiently. We were extremely pleased with the whole process & would definitely use Palmers again.

Lost my stuff now refuse to talk to me won’t refund me

This company received my goods that were sent from London after I moved back, they charged me over $350 in fees then couldn’t deliver my belongings from two suburbs over to Canterbury, instead they have said my belonging ended up in south Australia. That’s the last they can update me it has been now 12 months and they will not resolve this.

Liam

LiamSydney, NSW

Rude, unprofessional and no communication.

Excellent movers

We moved from Sydney to the US with Plamers and they were awesome.
The guys were punctual, friendly and efficient. They wrapped and protected all our furniture, nothing seemed a problem.
Excellent movers. We would recommend them.

Vinaye H.

Vinaye H.Perth, WA

Very desperate service as they gave fake hope to people that they will move our stuff on time but they did not. they just wanted to get the money and ignored us by even not calling to inform about any long and desperate delay. We did not had anything to use, no cooking utensils, not much clothes for ourselves and our baby. lied to us that there is a container going and if we can book asap but there was no container going. liars.

Team PalmersPalmers Relocations

Slow Service And Item Damaged Upon Arrival; Avoid.

Jonathan L.

Jonathan L.Sydney, NSW

Efficient, professional and good value international removalists

Palmers did an excellent job in packing up my belongings from my apartment in Sydney Australia and organising to ship them to London UK. They’re helpful, efficient & I recommend them.