Palmers Relocations

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jonathan L.

Jonathan L.Sydney, NSW

Efficient, professional and good value international removalists

Palmers did an excellent job in packing up my belongings from my apartment in Sydney Australia and organising to ship them to London UK. They’re helpful, efficient & I recommend them.

Mr Jouko Nykanen

Mr Jouko NykanenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very professional service, customs cleared and delivered on time with no breakage or damage.

Palmers Relocations handled the import and final delivery for our personal belongings for a three bedroom home which were shipped by container from the United Kingdom. James Palmer liaised with us through out the customs clearance process and handled the paperwork for us. He returned our calls and emails promptly. On the day of delivery his crew shipped all of the contents into our new home and we were pleased to see that there was no damage or breakage to any of our belongings. They unpacked the big items like sofas, cabinets and armchairs and also removed all the considerable packaging. I would happily recommend Palmers Relocations as reliable, well priced and thoroughly professional.

Angela Warburton

Angela WarburtonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service unbelievable

We have moved from Melbourne to New Zealand.
A team of 4 people arrived early and were very friendly, but very professional.
Everything in the house was packed up with care and so very quick.
We would recommend this company to anyone moving home.
The team actually enjoyed the work and nothing was a problem to them.
We chose the cheapest quote with Palmers and feel that we were the winners.

Jason

JasonSydney, NSW

Easy and friendly to deal with

Just had my gear delivered in London from Sydney. I am pleased to say we have no breakages. They guys in Sydney were great and their partners PSS were very helpful. Would highly recommend.

Bruce M

Bruce MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thanks to all involved with my recent moves

3 bedroom move.
Thank you very much for a wonderful job. Saved alot of stress.
These people are the best!
We moved from Newcastle to Sydney and it took less than a day.
Chris was efficient, professional and know what he was doing.
Thank you for taking such great care with our treasured possessions.
Would recommend this company to anyone

Jay

JaySydney

TERRIBLE SERVICE 2019!

Told me that my stuff will arrive in 6-8 weeks from Miami to Sydney. Sent my stuff 2nd Sept 2018 and after 5 months of excuses and lies they delivered my stuff on 30 January 2019. My house empty with 2 little kids , wife and grandparents. Something that u really don't want to experience. DON'T USE THEM!!!!!!!!!!

Walter

WalterBONDI JUNCTION

Another excellent move with Palmers

Used Palmers again to send a second consignment to Ireland.
The guys were fabulous and everything was moved quickly and efficiently and with great courtesy.
Susan + Walter

Felicity

FelicityMelbourne

When someone can make one of the most stressfull things feel like a breeze.

Faultless, AMAZING and professional are just some of the words that come to mind when describing the guys at Palmers. Moving my family while im heavily pregnant from Melbourne to Perth, they made it feel like a breeze. I dont have enough praise for everyone involved in helping us with the big move.

Adrian M.

Adrian M.Sydney

Great experience with Palmers Relocations

Our move was a complete success and we had a great experience with Palmers Relocations.

It wasn’t an easy one to manage. We had a large 4 bedroom house in Hawthorn VIC and we sent our containers to 2 separate address in Sydney but the guys did really well at separating this and their coordination and management of the situation was a huge relief.

From the beginning to the end the team helped us and got everything done so quickly!
We definitely will use palmers in the future for another move.

Fergusnoodle

Fergusnoodle

Good in Australia, not great overseas

Susan and Walter

Susan and WalterBONDI JUNCTION

Excellent service from Palmers

Stephanie

StephanieMelbourne

Did what they promised... happy with results

Caroline K

Caroline K

Don’t judge a book by it’s cover

Neil B.

Neil B.Sydney, NSW

Reliable, capable, friendly and affordable

We moved from a four bedroom house in the outer suburbs to a three bedroom apartment on the seventh floor of a high rise complex, storing our goods with Palmers for several months in the interim. The whole process from survey to final collection of packing material after we settled was smooth and efficient. Nothing was damaged in either leg of the move or in storage, and we received nothing but prompt, courteous and professional treatment from everyone in the Palmers team. And having shopped around we know that we also got excellent value for money. We highly recommend Palmers for anyone’s removal or storage needs.

Yvonne

YvonneSydney

Perfect Experience

3 bedroom apartment only took 2 days and everything was packed and put away at the other end best move I've ever done and put away better than I could ever have done myself.

Mustafa Salas

Mustafa SalasAbu Dhabi

Successful move to UAE

My wife and I decided to move back to the UAE (Abu Dhabi) after 4 fantastic years in Sydney. We were recommended to Palmers by some family
Friends.

Our goods just arrived on Friday to our home in Abu Dhabi and everything arrived in good condition and with no damages. I also received a call from Palmers in Australia to check how it all went which was a very nice gesture indeed.

Would gladly recommend to anyone. Top moving company

Liz

LizCaloundra West

Worst customer service

Kieran O.Palmers Relocations

Phillip A

Phillip ASydney

Fantastic Overall Service

My family and I just moved to Sydney. It was a big move and we were not prepared at all to be truthful. We had a 5 bedroom home in Caulfield so a fairy big move to another state.

We had a few quotes but felt comfortable with the Palmers offer so decided to use them.

The removal team in Melbourne were tops as were the team who delivered our goods and took apart our furniture as well as putting it back together as well which was a nice touch.

I gave these guys a 4 instead of a 5 only because I think anything needs to be truly outstanding to get a 5 but would have no worries with recommending them to others, it was a high quality service all in all

Excellent move, highly recommended.

Contacted Palmers on on a Monday for a move from Sydney to Melbourne. The team arrived early Friday to move my unit. Lots of stairs and some tight corners, but it all went excellent. The team was a well oiled machine. When my goods arrived in Melbourne it was exactly the same!! Two very good crews. Even the office staff were great, no many how many times I called in for a question or two or three, it was always welcomed. No hesitancy in recommending Palmers to anyone looking for a great moving experience.