LouiseE

LouiseESydney, NSW

Competent & Efficient

We had a very satisfactory experience with Palmers Removals. The Removalists turned up on time & moved a huge amount of furniture & goods quickly & efficiently. We were extremely pleased with the whole process & would definitely use Palmers again.

Lost my stuff now refuse to talk to me won’t refund me

This company received my goods that were sent from London after I moved back, they charged me over $350 in fees then couldn’t deliver my belongings from two suburbs over to Canterbury, instead they have said my belonging ended up in south Australia. That’s the last they can update me it has been now 12 months and they will not resolve this.

Liam

LiamSydney, NSW

Rude, unprofessional and no communication.

Excellent movers

We moved from Sydney to the US with Plamers and they were awesome.
The guys were punctual, friendly and efficient. They wrapped and protected all our furniture, nothing seemed a problem.
Excellent movers. We would recommend them.

Vinaye H.

Vinaye H.Perth, WA

Very desperate service as they gave fake hope to people that they will move our stuff on time but they did not. they just wanted to get the money and ignored us by even not calling to inform about any long and desperate delay. We did not had anything to use, no cooking utensils, not much clothes for ourselves and our baby. lied to us that there is a container going and if we can book asap but there was no container going. liars.

Team PalmersPalmers Relocations

Slow Service And Item Damaged Upon Arrival; Avoid.

Jonathan L.

Jonathan L.Sydney, NSW

Efficient, professional and good value international removalists

Palmers did an excellent job in packing up my belongings from my apartment in Sydney Australia and organising to ship them to London UK. They’re helpful, efficient & I recommend them.

Mr Jouko Nykanen

Mr Jouko NykanenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very professional service, customs cleared and delivered on time with no breakage or damage.

Palmers Relocations handled the import and final delivery for our personal belongings for a three bedroom home which were shipped by container from the United Kingdom. James Palmer liaised with us through out the customs clearance process and handled the paperwork for us. He returned our calls and emails promptly. On the day of delivery his crew shipped all of the contents into our new home and we were pleased to see that there was no damage or breakage to any of our belongings. They unpacked the big items like sofas, cabinets and armchairs and also removed all the considerable packaging. I would happily recommend Palmers Relocations as reliable, well priced and thoroughly professional.

Angela Warburton

Angela WarburtonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service unbelievable

We have moved from Melbourne to New Zealand.
A team of 4 people arrived early and were very friendly, but very professional.
Everything in the house was packed up with care and so very quick.
We would recommend this company to anyone moving home.
The team actually enjoyed the work and nothing was a problem to them.
We chose the cheapest quote with Palmers and feel that we were the winners.

Jason

JasonSydney, NSW

Easy and friendly to deal with

Just had my gear delivered in London from Sydney. I am pleased to say we have no breakages. They guys in Sydney were great and their partners PSS were very helpful. Would highly recommend.

Bruce M

Bruce MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thanks to all involved with my recent moves

3 bedroom move.
Thank you very much for a wonderful job. Saved alot of stress.
These people are the best!
We moved from Newcastle to Sydney and it took less than a day.
Chris was efficient, professional and know what he was doing.
Thank you for taking such great care with our treasured possessions.
Would recommend this company to anyone

Jay

JaySydney, NSW

TERRIBLE SERVICE 2019!

Told me that my stuff will arrive in 6-8 weeks from Miami to Sydney. Sent my stuff 2nd Sept 2018 and after 5 months of excuses and lies they delivered my stuff on 30 January 2019. My house empty with 2 little kids , wife and grandparents. Something that u really don't want to experience. DON'T USE THEM!!!!!!!!!!

Walter

WalterBONDI JUNCTION

Another excellent move with Palmers

Used Palmers again to send a second consignment to Ireland.
The guys were fabulous and everything was moved quickly and efficiently and with great courtesy.
Susan + Walter

Felicity

FelicityMelbourne

When someone can make one of the most stressfull things feel like a breeze.

Faultless, AMAZING and professional are just some of the words that come to mind when describing the guys at Palmers. Moving my family while im heavily pregnant from Melbourne to Perth, they made it feel like a breeze. I dont have enough praise for everyone involved in helping us with the big move.

Adrian M.

Adrian M.Sydney

Great experience with Palmers Relocations

Our move was a complete success and we had a great experience with Palmers Relocations.

It wasn’t an easy one to manage. We had a large 4 bedroom house in Hawthorn VIC and we sent our containers to 2 separate address in Sydney but the guys did really well at separating this and their coordination and management of the situation was a huge relief.

From the beginning to the end the team helped us and got everything done so quickly!
We definitely will use palmers in the future for another move.

Fergusnoodle

Fergusnoodle

Good in Australia, not great overseas

Susan and Walter

Susan and WalterBONDI JUNCTION

Excellent service from Palmers

Stephanie

StephanieMelbourne

Did what they promised... happy with results

Caroline K

Caroline K

Don’t judge a book by it’s cover