Panasonic NN-SD351M / NN-SD351MQPQ

Panasonic NN-SD351M / NN-SD351MQPQ

NN-SD351M and NN-SD351MQPQ

Great microwave. Does the job

Gets the job done! Heaps of different options to cooking and defrosting. Easy turning dial to select how long you want to hear for. Pretty cheap considering how much microwaves can be.. big size too. This microwave heats my food evenly, what a great machine. Black I’m colour, looks slick in the kitchen.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Perfect So Far.....

So far I love it. It was packaged well and arrived in perfect condition. I love the flexibility that all the different cook settings provide but I have to include this disclaimer; it replaced a 15-year-old microwave that had 1 mechanical dial as the only control. A possible insignificant fact is the door closure and latch mechanism seems much more secure than my old one ever was.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Hi Adam, thank you for providing such great feedback on your new microwave. Happy cooking.

Very easy to use

I purchased this unit 4 years ago and have had no problems whatsoever. In the past I have found that microwaves do not last very long so very happy with this one. I picked it because it has a timer and the noise it makes at the end is loud. I use this a lot for all sorts of things. Of course it does all the other things its supposed to. The many heat settings are great and it boils a cup of water in 2 minutes. I have made jam in it. It does everything I need and still looks like new.

Date PurchasedNov 2014
Hi Jenny, thank you for taking the time to provide such detailed feedback on your microwave.

Amazing

Works amazing however goes up in 10s for heating which isn't really helpful but not much we can do otherwise it works amazing and I can't fault it any other way love the conventional option that it has keeps meat hot while preparing everything else very good hoping it doesn't die anytime soon

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Hi Brianna, thank you for providing the feedback on your microwave.

wonderful appliances

since I brought this microwave I feel comfortable and stress free, compare then previous microwave this is very easy to operate clean, east setting, very spacious, l using like oven so many features are there that's makes my life easy. the outer features are very beautiful l brought this when we moved to new house looks very nice and match to my new kitchen.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Hi Mary, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your microwave. We are pleased to hear that it is such a positive experience for you.

Lovely Compact Design

We have this in our van and its near perfect fr us. It is small in stature but cooks as well as any of its larger brothers. Its 950 watts but more importantly it is an inverter so the cooking and defrosting is exceptionally even throughout. The button lay out is nice and cleat and the cabinet is solidly constructed. I hope to use this for many years to come.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Hi Kaos86, thank you for taking the time to provide the review on your microwave.

Good,basic functionality

One of my friend gifted me this microwave. I like how easy its to use and warms up nicely. Just need to be used to the center knob thingy but otherwise nice. Just one tiny issue it the stainless exterior gets dirty and hard to clean. Just make sure to wipe up as you good. Good gift, happy

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Excellent microwave!!

We have been using this microwave for quite long time and the condition and quality remain the same as it was brand new. All functions are well thought and well designed. The time to heat up and defrost seem to be quicker than other brands. Cannot be happier, it's really good. Very easy to operate, even for kids. Highly recommend it.

Date PurchasedMar 2013

Rubbish

We brought the bigger panasonic microwave & had nothing but trouble with it, had to assume it was faulty & took it back & got this one instead. Big mistake. This one has same issues. You can cook the same item 10 times on the exact same settings & get anything from still frozen to burnt, results are completely random. This microwave burned holes through 3 heat bags. It "cools" sometimes after just 10 seconds of cooking. I regret ever buying it & will never buy panasonic again. I feel really ripped off as I wasn't able to return it even though it's clearly faulty as the original one was. If masters hadn't closed down & I would have returned this piece of junk. $259 down the drain!

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Satisfied

Am very happy with my new microwave. It has got various modes and settings which aid so much during my cooking. Looks really good and fits my kitchen.. food heats up evenly and isn't noisy.. Infact the beep sound is my bubs favorite and he always knows its his food is ready.. Happy mom..Happy customer.

Shockingly Bad in Every Way

Always had Panasonic microwaves since our first wedding gift was beaut. This one's a surprise. Almost too many problems to list!
* very noisy and fan runs for long time after use. Can't listen to music or tv, and have to leave room to use telephone.
* leaks radiation so badly that it causes severe radio interference and kills the internet wi-fi all over the house.
* strange complex controls. Visitors unable to use it at all. Even family can't fathom most functions after 2 years.
* can only be set to cook in 10-second intervals. So a 5-secind 'ding' to soften some hard chocolate or icecream has to be done manualy by opening the door halfway through.
* takes approx TWICE as long to cook as any other microwave we've ever used (including our daughter's thirty dollar cheapie from the Warehouse)
* only cooks the outside. Items are too hot to pick up but are freezing cold in the middle.
* door catches keep stiffening-up unless greased frequently. Door rebounds instead of clicking shut.
* And yes, it ceratainly is a great-looking microwave. The stainless steel finish matches our kitchen beautifully. A pity that it works so very, very badly. After 35 years this will be our last Panasonic.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

The Best for its Price

This really is an amazing microwave for the price. Firstly, I wouldn't choose a microwave that wasn't an inverter as the are much more gentle & precise than regular microwaves. Also, it looks great. The price is amazing for such a great package. Panasonic is a good brand, too. I seriously wouldn't consider any other!

Date PurchasedJun 2014

Powerful for its size

Love the micro power function that this microwave has. Heats up my child's milk in under 20 seconds. The preset food functions and settings are also really handy when cooking different types of dishes. Size of the microwave is quite compact, only drawback is that it can be slightly loud when running.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

perfect price

great value for your dollar, easy to understand, is extremely quiet, & heats up, what is amazingly a very quick time. ideal for the pizza lover, as well as obviously other meals,easy to clean, & at present, very quiet, well made, & i would recommend buying this to other people

Date PurchasedSep 2017

very good

Well design microwave with all required settings and smooth run. It is comfortable and,practical, no noise. If it installed as required by the manual, I believe, it will work over the warranty time for quite long time. I can not give you any more detailed information as i bought it recently.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Great little machine

It looks good. Is compact but fits all my plates. It works with little fuss, and although the first unit I had was faulty and would cut off mid microwaving, the replacement has performed without hiccups. Have had it for around 4-5 years now. The plastic coating on the button to pop the door open has just started peeling, but it's a minor cosmetic issue. Highly recommended and adorable microwave from a reputable brand.

Date PurchasedDec 2013

Good product,worth to get it!

My host bought the micro last week,and i tried it when she took it back,i was so satisfied with it ,and i think its very easy for people to use,i could stand the lound when it get work and i think it is a good product!I will recommend it to my friends!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Love it

Has to be the best microwave I have purchased.
It is very easy to use with all the settings from cooking to defrosting.
It is very easy to clean.
It’s quiet and it seams to be very well built.
It comes with a not to bad price tag at mid range

Date PurchasedFeb 2011

Solid and reliable and good price

I always buy Panasonic and this new microwave doesn't dissapoint. Small in size but big on output and features with easy to use buttons even the kids can use it. Its quiet and has different heat seatings and defrosting is a breeze. Good for older folks too who want simple features and reliability!

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Very good

I am very much satisfied. It is a good size and well built. The Inverter system is the best if you are using those poached egg or bacon microwave trays. It is a good size and well built. It is a good size and well built. I recommend to my family and friends

Date PurchasedMar 2011

My pet hate is microwaves which keep beeping even after you've opened the door. Does this model do that, or does the beeping stop when you open the door? thanks
I don't believe that microwave beeps at all after the initial beeping once finished cooking. The door can stay opened or closed and it won't beep.@Neil, I'm talking about the initial 5 beeps when it's finished cooking. Some microwaves will beep 5 times, even if you open the door on the first beep - that's my pet hate. If you've opened the door, you're aware that it's finished and you don't need the remaining beeps!No . From memory the beep stops after the door is opened. I no longer have the microwave as it's been thrown out .

what is the difference between nn-351 MQPQ AND NN-381 SQPQ ??

Is this the stainless steel version? If so is the steel 306 or 316?
Yes it is. I couldnt tell you whether it is 306 or 316. I would imagine most appliances are made out of 304 due to the disposable world we live in. I havent had any corrosion issues (live two blocks from beach) and it is easy to clean.

Panasonic NN-SD351MPanasonic NN-SD351MQPQ