Panasonic NN-ST663W / NN-ST663WQPQ

Panasonic NN-ST663W / NN-ST663WQPQ

NN-ST663W and NN-ST663WQPQ

Sandy

SandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Worked well until interior rust made it unsafe to use

3 years after purchase, the paint coating on the inside began to discolour and peel off on the base and sides of the oven. This was the result of rusting underneath the paint - presumably due to faulty manufacture. We have had several microwaves of various brands and the interior paint has always lasted perfectly until the Panasonic. The oven was still working as normal, but the manual says not to use because rust inside can be unsafe. I contacted Panasonic and they refused to help in any way, saying that rust was not their fault. I had no choice but to discard the unit. Unfortunately, we have now lost faith with the Panasonic brand.

Purchased in February 2015 at Harvey Norman for $219.00.

Noise Level

katie

katieQueensland

Not bad

It is quite convenient and it reheats food quite fast as well. The size is good, not that big and not that small. It does not quite affect the food quality and the temperature of the food is even as well. Love that there a lots of options to choose from, but not quite sure are they really the same as I have not try out most of the features yet.

Purchased in December 2018.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Katie, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your microwave.

Katie

KatieSydney

I love it

It reheats food fast and there’s a lot of options to choose from! I always use it to steam food like the chinese way which is more healthy
It’s easy to use and understand on how it works
The size is perfect for small kitchen
It does heat food evenly and it tastes almost the same with the original food that needs to reheat

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Katie, thank you for taking the time to provide the feedback on your microwave.

Utah5

Utah5Caulfield

Good family microwave gets used daily

Solid workhorse microwave from Panasonic. Out last one was Panasonic too. It just trust them for things like this. You can fit a large dinner plate in, no probs and its pretty darn fast at cooking too. Its 1100 watts which is considerably more than many others. I just go by weight but there are lots of menu types. Our last one ran for over 20 years without a fault and I would expect the same again.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Jimmy

JimmyTasmania

this is good

i am happy with this microwave it does the job and it heats up food very well this microwave is perfectly safe if you follow the instructions from the book and from the person that sold it to you if that person knows. This microwave has not overheated or caught on fire for us.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Glen G

Glen GAdelaide

Great microwave

The microwave looks good and has very even heating. Very reasonably priced from the Good Guys. My only complaint is it is slightly louder than our old one, but nothing too bad.

Would recommend this to anyone looking for a new microwave that performs well and does not break the bank.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Dangerous, caught on fire!

Worked well for 4 years, didn’t use half the functions on it. Not the quietest microwave but not the loudest either. Can’t agree to it being built well when it caught fire. So lucky my husband was standing there to put the fire out. Unfortunately this has now put me off Panasonic microwaves.

Date PurchasedMay 2014

Tattoo

TattooSydney

Great Microwave Accept!!!

Ok so this is my 2nd microwave in 10 years now and have always been happy with my Panasonic purchases. This has great functions and very easy to use guide if you are having trouble. My only issue I have with this model is after you have cooked, re heated or defrosted your food it only beeps two or three times immediately when it’s finished and then that’s it!!! I used to get annoyed with my last microwave that had a reminder beep every minute or so after it was finished until you open it but !!!! When you cook or reheat food then forget about it till the next day it’s not good !!! I just wish this microwave would have the reminder beeps after it’s finished until you open the door.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Cheryl

CherylBrisbane

Good microwave easy to use

Microwave is easy to use. Cooks evenly. Defrost cycle is a bit hard to use because you have to know the weigh of item you are defrosting . If you over estimate it cooks the meat.
It is not a noisy microwave , it looks nice in our kitchen built in.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Thopkins

ThopkinsBaldivis

Easy to use!

I love how easy my microwave is to use! I’ve tried several others and they are just too confusing! It has 1sec, 10 sec, 1min & 10 min settings and the power is just as easy. I never use the pre loaded settings though, but I’m sure lots of other people use them (like rice, pasta or defrost)

Date PurchasedNov 2015

Monaro_2

Monaro_2Melbourne

Love the Larger Size

This is a larger sized microwave and I really appreciate the extra room because we have to prepare food for a large family. I has more power than most at 1100 watts and gets the job done well.
The sensor reheat is a real bonus. It stops food from getting stewed by reheating. It's not perfect but it's a good feature. This machine looks good and works well and more than meets my expectations

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Donna

Donna

Keep heating our breakfast

This is my 3rd micro wave in my house in the last 10 years. It last last longer than others brand. 10 power heating for you to choose and lots of cooking mode from you to cook your food or boil your water for a cup of tea or coffee in the morning.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Ngoc Lam

Ngoc LamSydney

Exceeded expectation

Cooking results have so far been perfect. No issues so far. Microwave has all the features required and thus i have no negative things to say. Manual was easy to understand and noise level is moderate.

Great value if you are looking for a promising microwave to do what is expected.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Mohamad

MohamadSydney

Microwave that does exactly what it needs to

This microwave operates very consistently, would prefer knob for cooking time rather than 4 different buttons.
I like the door open button as it doesn't get stuck like other microwaves. It is not louder than other microwaves nor is it quieter, I was impressed by the way it cooks food center or outer food from the plate deep or shallow.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Cirah

CirahPerth

Good Microwave

Bought this couple of months ago to replace my LG microwave because of rust spots inside the microwave. I found that the film on the Panasonic settings panel is easy to get scratch marks, other than that so far no issues. Also the cooling function goes on after every heating.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Pat

PatChadstone

Perfect, does the job

I like this microwave because it is easy to use and has the preset functions buttons on the outside. The inside it quite big and the surface is quite smooth making it easy to clean afterwards as well. The strength of the microwave is also pretty strong and it is not too loud when starting and finishing the cook.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Dan l

Dan lSpringvale

Does its job well

The microwave is quick at heating up and is very easy to use. Its setting allow you to change the way in which you cook your food. The microwave makes a sound when operating and is definitely not the quietest microwave.
Had an annoying feature however of needed to cool sometimes after heating

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Sianuss

SianussMelbourne

Good durable microwave

This microwave is always a bit touch and go. It's very dependent we have found on the type of dish you put in the microwave. For instance, with some dishes the dish gets heated rather than the food. Otherwise, good sturdy microwave. We have the same model at work for over 100 staff.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Stevo

StevoQLD, 4558

Simple and Easy to use.

Great little unit that serves its purpose for all needs.
Loads of preset buttons that can be used for quicker heating, though consulting the included manual is something of a necessity to understand a lot of these functions.
The auto reheat and defrost functions are especially useful I find.

Large enough to fit most of my bowls and casserole dishes etc.
Apart from it perhaps being a little on the loud side, I've got no complaints.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Ray W

Ray W

A microwave you can rely on

Very satisfied with this microwave after my old one was not functioning. Consistent reheating for frozen food and large enough space for a two person portion. Adjustable power and energy efficient. Easy to clean surface and sleek design, making it a nice display item in the kitchen. I highly recommend it.

Date PurchasedApr 2017