Panasonic NN-ST665B

MPN: NNST665BQPQ

Tegan S.

Tegan S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect microwave

We have always had Panasonic microwaves and loved them. We recently purchased the Panasonic NN-ST665B and are extremely happy with it. It fits perfectly in the allocated area and is very user friendly. It comes with a great manual which also includes some great recipes.

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $249.00.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Tegan thanks for the great review. Some more great recipes you can try out are at

ZeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This microwave has pros and cons

Purchased in September 2018 at Harvey Norman for $250.00.

Zee

Hi, thanks for replying. We did remove the temporary plastic cover - the problem is with the button pad itself. I took a photo but can't seem to upload it with this comment. The microwave is about 20-30cm away from the stove top - is that enough?

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Zee, with the heat that can be generated from a stove top, we would recommend further distance from it. You can email photos to ccc@panasonic.com.au

KarenCentral Queensland, QLD

GREAT MICROWAVE

I purchased this microwave in December 2018 and I'm very happy I bought it, I mainly use it for boiling rice/pasta, reheating, defrosting rather than cooking food. It's easy to use and the functions I use regularly reheat and defrost really well. My previous microwaves cavities used to rust out and we were told by a salesperson the cavity in this particular microwave is more rust resistant because it's made of something different(I can't remember what it is).
The only small issue is the light inside isn't very bright so it can be a bit hard to see inside but I would recommend it and I would purchase another one again.

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for $220.00.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Karen, thanks for taking the time to provide the feedback on your microwave. You will notice the difference with the newer LED light which is what you are making reference too with it being a bit darker internally.

AmiraG

AmiraGSouth West, WA

Works well and good internal capacity

This microwave has a good internal capacity and large plate, even thought the exterior dimensions, compared to other microwaves with the same capacity, is quite compact. Its quiet, heats evenly and easy to use. Looks good too! Happy with this product.

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys.

alyt

alytMelbourne

Reliable product

I bought this microwave from Harvey Norman during the boxing day sale and for the price paid, this is a great product. It has inverter technology so it heats up the food evenly and also is a perfect size to fit into the built in microwave cabinet in our new kitchen. It has a sleek, black modern look and would suit well in any kitchen design.

Angelita P

Angelita PSydney, NSW

Perfect microwave

My second panasonic microwave oven, first one lasted 20 years. Recent purchase is last christmas, dec 18,2018, again its the best microwave oven just like my first panasonic microwave, newer model and smaller,, highly recommended. Got it from good guys,

Mostly happy

Bought this microwave a week ago as other one ( another brand died ) after 4 months. Looks great and cooks well for what we need, there are 2 things that are annoying 1: You can't add time and once your food is cooked and you go to put something else in you have to press stop/ cancel before you can cook again.2: The most annoying thing is the light inside is so small that you can't see what's cooking inside which is not great when cooking gravy or sauces as you can't see if its going to boil over. I do like that it is fairly quiet when cooking and when when you open and close its not as loud and clunky as some.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Jackie

JackieSydney

Decent microwave

Have had his for six months now and it's performed okay. Food is sometimes unevenly heated but most microwaves have this problem anyway, all that I've owned anyway. Doesn't have the automatic fan feature after microwaving so you don't have to deal with the loud fan noise afterwards and can just close it up right after use.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Jackie, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your microwave.

Bill4747

Bill4747ADELAIDE

It was ok, no longer.

It would be good if it had 5 second increments on the timer, with the 10 second timer, everything you put at the front of the unit finishes at the rear. This is a replacement model as my previous model failed. I have to write eight more words, almost done.

It's now July 2019, and this warranty replacement has begun to only work intermittently, you put something inside, set the level and timer, push the start button and nothing happens. It takes several attempts before the turntable starts, other times it starts without any problems. I think this will be the last Panasonic microwave that we purchase, they're too unreliable. Given that we've been away for 6 weeks, this replacement model has worked for less than 6 months before playing up.

Purchased in April 2018.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Bill, thank you for the feedback on how you would like future models to be designed, we will pass this onto the research and development team.

Jason

JasonSydney

Perfect kitchen helper

This microwave is perfect as my kitchen helper and heats evenly, I do not need to watch everything that I reheat every time, it is just perfect in operation, easy to see buttons and easy to use without even resorting to reading the manual, I would recommend because it is reliable and easy in operation.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Jason, thank you for your feedback on your microwave, it is great to hear you are having such a positive experience with the product.

MJL1

MJL1Victor harbour

Its a Microwave

Purchased to replace a Breville Microwave that burnt out after two years. Originally bought another one, however, when we got it home it sounded like a jet taking off when in use so we went back and bought this on recommendation from the sales assistant. It is a good microwave and relatively quiet. One annoyance is that you can not add time while it is going, you have to press stop/cancel to add time.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Faultt

The door does not sit flush with the unit. As a result steam is released during use, creating condensation. As such, water pools around the top of the door and the unit. Noticed same fault on display models after purchase, however we did not bother taking it in to be fixed before our warranty ran out due to our experience with customer service and their obsession with blame. Would not recommend. Will be replacing with different brand

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Heather

HeatherSA, 5343

Excellent product

I was in need of a new microwave and found thhis great product locally and I use it every day. Large inside bowl inside and easy to operate.
I love kitchen products as I love cooking.
Please.read my reviews that I have written. A person of my word. Please give some a go.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Babs

BabsSouth East Queensland, QLD

BEEP, Beep, beep!

Purchased in April 2018 at Myer Retail Stores for $231.20.

Ruby

RubySouth Australia

Still works like a charm

Well built easy to clean defrosts quickly sturdy stylish good solid unit. A bit expensive but i guess you get what you pay for. Good functions easy to set and forget. Easy to clean has larger capacity cooks food quickly and effectively stylish black blends in with kitchen appliances. Will purchase again

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Jelena

JelenaMelbourne

Can read your mind

The microwave is not loud. It warms up good to taste like it has actually been cooked freshly on the stove top. It is well built. Great quality for price. The features are easy to use and to understand. I would recommend this microwave to everyone that is looking to buy one.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Abby

AbbyAdelaide

Not ao cool

I like it it looks good does what most of them do, with the inverter it gets food really hot. When you stop the heating it has to cool down. Thats when its a little annoyong, waiting for the cooling period before opening the door. A bit disappointing for panasonic but none the less still a good buy if you can have the patience

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Nikolas

NikolasSydney

Great for the price

We updated our 5 year old Panasonic recently as they've proven reliable in the past. No noticeable difference between thew old or new microwave so don't expect any dramatic changes to the functions. Spacious interior and clear functions, recommended.

Only downside is that our internet cuts out when its on. Not sure if this relates to the microwave or router.

Date PurchasedDec 2017