Parktrent

Parktrent

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great Customer service

My husband and I are really impressed with the humble and astute Ron. :)
It's been a great experience to be a client with Parktrent.
Ron you have gone out of your way to help us. we're very grateful.
Thank you Ron. Thank you Aneta and all the team.
SN & BC

Marie C.

Marie C.Hunter Region, NSW

Outstanding Customer Service

Tina, has outstanding customer service, she is friendly. Tina, was very helpful and informative with ongoing support, kept me informed and helpful, no hesitation in referring Tina to anyone. Marie

Lee

LeeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Terrible experience

After 5 years owning a house built by Parktrent we have just sold at a$ 70,000 loss, in a terrible area, building was shoddy the whole experience from advice received to the end was a disaster, dont go near this company

Beware

ParkTrent did not inform me of a large discrepancy between the purchase cost and the bank valuation of a property they recommended I buy. They profit from inflicting pain and loss on their clients.

Be extremely cautious when investing with parktrent!

millie

millieSydney, NSW

Park Trent Properties free seminar

This is my first time i’ve attend Park Trent Properties seminar It was very informative.
CEO Ron Cross delivered a wealth of information and gives great knowledge on how to invest.
I found Ron to be professional, knowledgeable and helpful to me so I can understand the market, while providing information I wasn’t aware of.
Highly Recommended

Nassif

NassifSydney, NSW

Free seminar

A well focused presentation with much of information regarding the market trend of real estate across Australia and showing the real value of investing in property with some advice regarding managing cash flow

Ohdear

OhdearBrisbane

Terrible

I bought a townhouse from Park Trent 10 years ago and I have been told that it was a good investment but got con into it. They started managing my property for me and it was a nightmare. Due to the high staff turnover they change property manager many times. Did not inform me of inspection although I am keen to go. Tried to put my property in the market today and I will be lucky if I could sell it for 10% below the market price.

Alina

AlinaSydney, NSW

This is a good

Ron is so wonderful, lovely man and very professional. I have learned something new from his presentation. He introduced a few properties that would be nice if I have enough money to buy it.
Thanks for the evening

Dutchi

DutchiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stay away from Park Trent, run as fast as you can

Don't believe their sell stories / projections, You buy 20% over market value, they promise the world in Value Growth, no growth in apartments, bad investment, I am still under water, Mortgage bigger than value Apartment, and we are 5 years down the road, and counting backwards.

Absolutely worst service

They want your money, that’s it. Investors must stay away. Lack of teamwork, communication, and not responsive. They gave my property to the builder to build and it takes 4 years to build. They were keep giving me false information.

JBSC

JBSCPerth

Trust money unaccountable

I was invited to purchase a property years ago, so I put in a $5,000 deposit for the property which was put in trust. Then the property was not purchased cause the timing of the sale of my current property. But then [name removed] came to see me to have me purchase another property option which I agreed. I took a small loan out for the deposit. However recently due to strict bank loan rules I was not able to get a loan therefore not able to purchase the property. So they only refund me $42,000 but never refund me the initial $5,000. I have been emailing them since July regarding the accountability of the $5,000 and never got any response till today. So disappointing.

TruthBrisbane

Con artist

This real estate is the worst of them all. I am still seething at having been conned into buying an overpriced property and also angry I was stupid enough to go along with it. If sold now after seven years of ownership I would make me loss of $100,000. I had to cash in most of my super in order to get rid of my debt. Don't even think of dealing with these crooks. Even one star is too much..

Parktrent is a scammer

Watch out for purhcasing new developments and rental review

Our experience with Parktrent managing our investment property rental has been good so far (circa 6 months). However 2 from 4 of our investment properties did not progress as planned or promised.

Scammers selling overpriced property

This company scammed us by selling a property $50k over the real value. Lost $50k. They use shonky financial brokers who find ridiculously high interest rates to finance these properties that banks won't even touch. High pressure salesman including [name removed] who just want you to sign that contract regardless of your financial situation. Biggest mistake of our life kept our property for approx 9 years and still sold for a loss. This company doesn't want to know you once they have your money. Would give them a 0 if that was an option. Overall: high pressure, exuberant overpriced prices, shonky easy plan high interest rate brokers and crazy regrettable mistake

The most unorganized real estate

I've been renting a place through these guys for 4 years and I've had nothing but trouble from them. They never return emails, you call them and get put through to a department that always seem to be put of the office, my roof was leaking at one stage, they finally got back to me weeks later. At one stage they didn't even process my rent raise authorisation form and for over a year they kept deducting my old rent amount. Useless real estate. Use someone else.

Ciseau

Ciseau

Horrible

I actually feel sorry for any landlord that use Park Trent.
Rented a new apartment and advised them of building defects several times, after the 4th change in property managers within 3 months i gave up.
I had to pay $470 for electrical meter work on behalf of the landlord and then I would be credited that amount in rent.
After several emails and receipts sent to them we went into rental arrears for weeks.

Nothing is easy with this company, avoid at all costs.

Raj

RajBankstown

Never Deal with these people!!!!

having big office in Wollongong, ripping people. review the company history (not good at all) before dealing with this company. not suggest!!!