2.0

Ian C.

Ian C.Sydney, NSW

Great company

I have just started with the company and I have had an amazing time. With a deal to good to be true and it was. I just got the loan without a problem and in a week got I a renter and if you don't believe me to be a real person just email me check me on Facebook. I am Ian Carating just if you want to know my experience with Parktrent email me at iancarating@gmail.com

Neil D.

Neil D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dodgy agency

As dodgy as they get. Nothing but problems with this agency. The Melbourne team blames Brisbane anything that happens. So disorganised... Have been told repeatedly they will refund my rental overpayment as the lease was terminated, it's been 6 months and still nothing, joke of a company... Watch out!

Stay away from Parktrent

The end 2019, after a seminar in Auburn bowling club, we were invited to office in Wollongong and then sale staff got us to purschase two investment properties in Queensland because she talked so nicely & positively we agreed to sign for these without full understood all legal documents .We deposited $5000.00 for these 2 properties without explanation the cooling off period , anyway after 2 days of signing off we consulted a soliscistor decided to cancel the sale, with the help of soliscistor we managed to recover only $3000.00 after 2 months . Please investors DO NOT SIGN any papers WITHOUT consult the legal team.

Dove

DoveBrisbane

Seriously be very careful of this organisation

In March 2015 we were unfortunately taken for a ride and lost over $41,000.00 due to organisations such as PARK TRENT, Vecchio Property Group, WestPoint Consultants Pty Ltd and Savve Developments Pty Ltd. After attempting to get our money back, (various attempts), it has become clear that these entities are only successful due to knowingly taking advantage of their customers. Anyone dealing with these entities be warned, they will catch you too and take your money without blinking an eye. The world we live in today is very deceptive and cut-throat caused solely by these types of organisations being allowed to rip off their fellowman, pretty sad.

my review

my reviewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst real estate agency EVER

Disgusting

A huge SCAM. Stay away from them. Ron Cross is a crook who primes his staff to scam people all for his own greedy benefit. There is a quick turn over of staff, no continuity, no trust. No communication... and when you esculate concerns to the complaints team or upper management you still get no response!! Once the deal is done there is no further interest in the client. Over priced properties and exorbitant management fees for landlords. Absolute disgrace! 0++ NO STARS

ParkTrentParktrent

As soon as you hear Parktrent, run as fast as you can

Put a deposit on an apartment and was promised a rebate, they couldn't even settle it, was going to lose my deposit, had to get my own broker to settle it, the rebate never came, sold after 5 years at a loss of $100000. Stay away from these crooks, they even were on Current Affairs about how they scam people, it was called "Rotten Ron", google it and see by yourself.

Jerome
Jerome
Aninka

AninkaMelbourne

Friendly team

My husband and I have been renting a property from this agent in Melbourne. The agent is friendly, humble and supportive. Some agents organise very public inspections; a lot of people submit applications and waste their time a lot. We really don't like this process. Luckily, the agent organised the leasing process easily and efficiently. We liked the process.

Unprofessional! Waste of client's time and they are unapologetic about it!

Great Customer service

My husband and I are really impressed with the humble and astute Ron. :)
It's been a great experience to be a client with Parktrent.
Ron you have gone out of your way to help us. we're very grateful.
Thank you Ron. Thank you Aneta and all the team.
SN & BC

Marie C.

Marie C.Hunter Region, NSW

Outstanding Customer Service

Tina, has outstanding customer service, she is friendly. Tina, was very helpful and informative with ongoing support, kept me informed and helpful, no hesitation in referring Tina to anyone. Marie

Lee

LeeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Terrible experience

After 5 years owning a house built by Parktrent we have just sold at a$ 70,000 loss, in a terrible area, building was shoddy the whole experience from advice received to the end was a disaster, dont go near this company

Beware

ParkTrent did not inform me of a large discrepancy between the purchase cost and the bank valuation of a property they recommended I buy. They profit from inflicting pain and loss on their clients.

Be extremely cautious when investing with parktrent!

millie

millieSydney, NSW

Park Trent Properties free seminar

This is my first time i’ve attend Park Trent Properties seminar It was very informative.
CEO Ron Cross delivered a wealth of information and gives great knowledge on how to invest.
I found Ron to be professional, knowledgeable and helpful to me so I can understand the market, while providing information I wasn’t aware of.
Highly Recommended

Nassif

NassifSydney, NSW

Free seminar

A well focused presentation with much of information regarding the market trend of real estate across Australia and showing the real value of investing in property with some advice regarding managing cash flow

Ohdear

OhdearBrisbane

Terrible

I bought a townhouse from Park Trent 10 years ago and I have been told that it was a good investment but got con into it. They started managing my property for me and it was a nightmare. Due to the high staff turnover they change property manager many times. Did not inform me of inspection although I am keen to go. Tried to put my property in the market today and I will be lucky if I could sell it for 10% below the market price.

Alina

AlinaSydney, NSW

This is a good

Ron is so wonderful, lovely man and very professional. I have learned something new from his presentation. He introduced a few properties that would be nice if I have enough money to buy it.
Thanks for the evening

Dutchi

DutchiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stay away from Park Trent, run as fast as you can

Don't believe their sell stories / projections, You buy 20% over market value, they promise the world in Value Growth, no growth in apartments, bad investment, I am still under water, Mortgage bigger than value Apartment, and we are 5 years down the road, and counting backwards.

Absolutely worst service

They want your money, that’s it. Investors must stay away. Lack of teamwork, communication, and not responsive. They gave my property to the builder to build and it takes 4 years to build. They were keep giving me false information.