3.2

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Did perfect job!

Pascoe's did great job on renovating my bathroom, laundry and intall security lights.
I booked them online and within 15 minutes I got call from them. Great customer service. Highly recommended.

Jeremy W.

Jeremy W.Perth, WA

Overcharge for services

Our normal plumber was unavailable, so we contacted Pascoes and got a quote for $1280 to clear a blocked pipe and run CCTV down the line. Pressured to sign the contract that day by the salesman; called our plumber to get a price of $350 for the same job.

Kevin

Kevin

Thermocouple replacement

I rang up Pascoe's to book in a Technician. Explained to the lady on the phone what was wrong and the type and make of Boiler and she booked me in. The Technician rang me on the morning of the appointment and told me its beyond there scope of works and that i am better off having an Instant Hot water system fitted. He did all this without even coming to my house !!!!!! All i need is a ThermoCouple changed

Adrian M

If there was a 0 rating, I'd gently give them a -1

Andrea A.

Andrea A.Perth, WA

Didn’t show up in my 4 hour time slot

I booked 4 days ahead of required service with a 4 hour window and after 2 calls with a promise of a call back which didn’t happen did not show

Shelley W

Shelley WPerth, WA

Overcharged!

Was charged $1,180 with a 10% discount reducing cost to $1,062 to have my drain snaked and cctv by Pascoes Plumbing taking 1hr to do. Have found out afterwards the going rate is $250 plus gst I'm not happy - I do not recommend anyone using this company.

Don F.

Don F.Perth, WA

Warning...Be aware, get other quotes!

Power went off in front of house, rang Pascoes & bloke turned up, wrote a quote for $5500 saying that the powerboard was illegal & needed to be replaced, as well as new earth & a million other things , although he said he'd 'throw in a couple of hardwired smoke detectors'! I said I'd have a look at it & rang a local sparky. 2 guys come in and do a fault find, find problem & replace a section of wiring as well as a new double GPO, $450 & 6hrs work. I showed them the written out quote from Pascoes & they said that they hear this all the time about them. So glad that I went with my gut as it didn't feel right with the 'Pascoes salesman!' Feel sorry for those elderly people that get roped into this rort!

They Over Charge - be Warned

There is a serious issue with this firm overcharging. I am not going to use emotional language but be warned. Lucky for us I sensed something was not right, cancelled the job; engaged another plumber and got the job done for 80% less than what Pascoe's quoted. Lost our deposit but still saved a lot of money. Whoever you are get a second opinion - never use Pascoe's without a cross check.

Kris skender

Kris skenderPerth, WA

Revolting theives

My poor mum
Prey on the weak i guess
Very high bill told she needed a whole new hot water system
Was simply not the case, as another honest plumber pointed out

Fran

FranPerth, WA

Pascoe’s are a rip off

Pascoe’s are crooks. Got quoted $873 to fix 2 leaking taps. Today had the job done by a licensed plumber for $154.
Do not use these people, they are a rip off.

Quoted thousands for work that wasn’t needed.

Quoted $5450 for work that wasn’t needed. Told me RCD was illegal and house needed rewriring. Wasn’t true. The only job that needed going was done by someone else for $155- he guessed “was it pascoes?”

Peter Roberts

Peter RobertsPerth, WA

Ridiculous price quoted - work done instead by a local plumber

Was quoted $380 for a job that I estimated would not involve more than $30 materials. When I asked what labour cost was refused. Job was done today for $70!

Scammers of the Highest level

DO NOT USE !!!!
What a absolute joke
Ripped off by these SCAMMERS
Im quite surprised they havent been shut down for suspect business practices
Devasted our family financially NEVER AGAIN

Dee

Dee

Service was so bad that I did not even get as far as a quote

Had a quote/service booked for between 3-6 pm, received a call 1pm asking to come early, I advised unable to leave work until 2.45, left work then only to receive a call at 4 to say that he could not come and needed to reschedule. Had actually gone home. Obviously do not need business, most certainly not getting mine. I should charge them for the 2 hours work I missed

Darb

DarbPerth, WA

Fixed price charges for work that may include work not carried out

Warning that this Company charges fixed price even if they don't do the whole job. Plumber came to check and clean sewerage line because it was blocked. By the time he arrived the blockage was gone but they checked it and did no cleaning as it wasn't required. Cost $1180 fixed price for half an hours work ( ie $2000 per hour). After a number of emails, the company agreed that it would reduce my bill by $320 but only because they had not actually unblocked the drain. This I accepted as a small win. Apparently, this job can take them 2 hours and they take the risk that it could be longer so as you can see this is a much more reasonable rate of $500 per hour (after deducting a call out fee that they don't charge) for fixed price job.

Pete

PetePerth, WA

Pascoes attempt to rip off purchaser through overcharging and doing unnecessary work

Rates and Fees

Rip off merchants, don’t trust the salesman in sheep’s clothing for a quote!

DMA

DMAPerth, WA

Disgusting prices and dishonest

Issues with hot water system. charged us an just shy of $1000 to flush and change fittings. Quoted us $3k for a new system. Issue still the same, called them back and now the quote to replace is $4000, you do the math's?

Jen

JenPerth, WA

Inflated price

Called Pascoes. They gave me a quote over the phone to fix blocked drain $1185. Couldn't afford that. Called someone else, for same job $200, did job couple of hrs after calling him. Very inflated prices.

Graham Johnsonasked

do you do RCD testing

Do You do RCD testing

Sucker
Sucker

Check their reviews... I wouldn't use them. They charged me $400 to replace an RCD worth $30 - $90.

Williamasked

Hi there, Question please. I have a blocked sewer pipe which needs unblocking. When Pascoes quote for doing a plumbing repair job, do they charge by the hour or do they charge by the job in question ? Im a pensioner so checking around first, before i call the plumber out.
thanks.

William

Hi, i would still be interested in an answer to my question above please. 7th Dec 2017

William Lanson
William Lanson

Don't use Pascoe's get a quote from a local independent Plumber.
They are way to expensive.

barbie1

barbie1asked

we recently had a new gas hot water system installed and although it is advertised in the Little Aussie
Directories we never received the $50 coles myer gift voucher. WHY ?

Kerri B.Pascoe's Gas, Water & Electrical

Hi there,

Thank you for your query and choosing Pascoe's to install your new hot water system. In order to claim your voucher, please ring the office on 1300 072 726 and I'll be more than happy to resolve this for you.

Kind regards,
Diane.

Get an answer from our members and Pascoe's Gas, Water & Electrical representatives