Pascoe's Gas, Water & Electrical

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Andy B.

Andy B.Perth

Excessive charges and no emergency service (despite their advertising)

Like others who have commented here, I was charged way over the market price for a replacement HWS that we needed in a hurry. We had issues with the installation that required ATCO to come and inspect the gas system, resulting in a non-compliant installation notice. As a result, our gas was shut off at the meter at about 6.30 pm, leaving us with no hot water anywhere in the house. Calls to Pascoe's 24/7 number from 6.30pm onwards were not answered and I was not able to leave a message. I would advise others to do their research on price before accepting a quote and do not use Pascoe's.

Tee

TeePerth, WA

Pascoe's are scam artists

Pascoe's are rip-off merchants who should be investigated by the proper consumer protection authorities. I am very suspicious of the positive reviews. Are they from the owners? Beware and stay away from Pascoe's! They very nearly ripped a great deal of money from me.

Only giving 1 because 0 is not an option

An absolute debacle from beginning to end. Sadly needed an urgent plumber and fell for the advertising. No shows, had to follow up, no show again, follow up again. Cut a long weekend short based on their promise which did not deliver. Reading other poor reviews, all of this is my experience too. Overcharge, overpromise, underdeliver.

Lyn

Rates and Fees
Jayne H.

Jayne H.Perth, WA

Pascoes gas and water. EXCESSIVE OVERCHARGING

I was charged $750 to replace 4 x shark bite connectors and 20 minutes labour. I repeatedly requested an itemised invoice showing the breakdown of costs, to be told, they don't give itemised invoices, (which is against the law if a customer requests one). I have made a formal complaint for excessive overcharging.

Above and beyond service

Carl C.

Carl C.Perth, WA

Lying, cowardly cheats. Do not engage!

Be Careful!!

Hailey

HaileyPerth, WA

Recommend you get a second quote

The tradie was professional to deal with and came on the same day however I was quoted $1600 to replace a toilet that was continually running as parts apparently could not be sourced for my model.

Got a second opinion and it was fixed in 10 mins for $150 by the other company.

Mind was actually blown when I googled “Pascoes reviews” to find 277 one star reviews, all seem to be the same theme of overcharging. Do your due diligence.

Rates and Fees
Subsonic D.

Subsonic D.Perth, WA

Amazing Service!

Faith in Customer Support was amazing!; Knowledgeable and Helpful over the phone. I had a switchboard and smoke detectors that needed replacing. Service was prompt and very affordable. Well worth the cost!

Steph

Steph Perth, WA

Con artists!

2 people came to quote the job, some lady in high heels and clip board that didn’t say one single word the entire time she was in my house The actual plumber started to try to tell me that it’s a complex job and that “heaps of work needs to be done” just to be clear, it was a dripping tap. They quoted $1700. I rang another local plumber and he has done the job for $140.
How! And I mean HOW do they even sleep at night ripping honest people off like this? It’s literally so bad. And the lady with the clip board is a disgrace and shouldn’t be marching around peoples homes like it’s their own.

Stoz

StozPerth, WA

Hopeless hopeless hopeless

Had a really bad water leak from a t joint under my brick paving that gave me a huge water bill.
Dug up my brick paving to save money and cut the tree roots away and replaced the connection so we could have water over the weekend.
Called Pascoes and made an appointment for a plumber to check the complete system and sign a form for Watercorp. The appointment was 7am to 11am.
So I'm up at 6am and at 10.35am I get a phone call from Pascoes telling me that the pumber won't come out unless there is a leak to be repaired.
So so angry.
So contacted BP&G plumbing and no problem.
If I was happy with Pascoes I would have used them for my bathroom reno and greywater plumbing. So that work will now go to BP&G plumbing.
Learn from this Pascoe

Susan

SusanPerth, WA

Don't Bother

[name removed] agreed on lots of things that were wrong with my water heater. We agreed on a price. He just wrote replace water heater on the quote - my error. That was all they did, none of the other stuff that was agreed on with an inflated price. Paid $1,500 for 1 hours work. Tried to talk to them they didn;t want to know. Shocking and disgraceful behaviour.

Peter C.

Peter C.Perth, WA

Would have given zero if possible

Its always embarrassing to be conned but these guys are blatant and actually lie and cheat to gain business. How they are still operating is hard to determine with all of the similar stores of unethical practices.
They lied to me but I'd paid for an urgent job so now they ignore any calls and do not return calls. Please take heed and do not use these guys under any circumstances.

Rose C

Rose CPerth, WA

Upselling Scam

Got them out to replace washer in dripping tap. They refused saying my electricity wasn't earthed properly and they couldn't touch the tap by law until I'd had it rectified. They pushed me into paying $4400 for an electricity safety package so I could fix the tap!!! Then they came to fix the tap and told me it needed replacing costing $300 but waived that cost when I kicked up. Then it turns out the new fuseboard they installed was too big for the meter box, causing the meter reader to damage it when he shut the door (the door hinge broke it because it was too big for the space). This was the first time I ever used Pascoes, there wont be a second time! Avoid the upselling, false information they give vulnerable people.

JMT

JMTPerth, WA

Absolute Time Wasters

No show and no contact made to advise. Wasted 5 hours of my time. Ridiculous excuses made, when a simple call would have been courteous. Terrible customer service. Don't bother.

Avoid Pascoe's at all cost

Paul B.

Paul B.Perth, WA

Go elsewhere, do not even consider using.

Pascoe’s have been ripping customers off for years and yet somehow they still manage to exist. Do yourself a massive favour and look elsewhere.
I managed to get a 2nd quote and it saved me big time.

Regan.

Regan.Perth, WA

Wish i had read reviews first. They did it to me too

Ive been scammed, electrician (Dion) comes out, wont plug my machine in to see if that was the issue why the board has tripped. Orders me a $330 machine test. Another one of their electricians comes out and plugs the machine in, no testing necessary. They are still demanding i pay $330.
Now im wondering if my instantaneous hws just needed a part, instead, i was charged $3750 for a new tank system. We trust the experts to consult us honestly. They need to be stopped.
Im taking this to the next level for all of us!
(Same electrian/salesman slams previous work done by other company, and tries to bully me into getting a whole new metre box layout - over $4k)