Pascoe's Gas, Water & Electrical

See the Best Plumbers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Would I recommend again....

Recommended this company to my daughter who had a seriously leaking shower tap....she booked online at 9.30am... no response at 12.00pm.. so called ... no online booking received!! Told they would be out between 3 and 6pm... no water all day and no A/C (evap). Told at 6pm that it would cost $2000.00 to repair... she refused their service and contacted another plumber who replaced the $40.00 part next morning.... why would anyone recommend this company!!!!!!!!!!

The Pied Piper

The Pied PiperPerth, WA

Price Gouging extortionists - Steer well clear.

Rip off

My experience tells me that this company consists of salesmen rather than tradesmen. I called them in to fix a leaking tap in the bathroom and ended up with a new set of taps in the bathroom and the kitchen. Had to call them back to address the original leak and they changed the washer but the original problem exists. The kitchen spout started splitting so I called them back and I was talked into anther new tap and something else. A total of $1200. Never again.

Dave

DavePerth, WA

Crap would never suggest this company to anyone

Had work done to exorbitant cost . Went to use oven which was working before they did there work on the house and meter box now 2 days later doesnt work and trips the breaker which also sparked when tripped. Son's new led light in his room started flickering ond now doesnt work so what is next to go. Do not in any way use this company run as fast as you can and dont get court like i did

Rates and Fees

This Company on 6PR all this week - Caution!

This company is under investigation by consumer protection for dodgy practices. Check reviews and if do get them to quote on your job make sure to get at least an other opinion.

sally f.

sally f.Perth, WA

Total scam artists! Avoid at all costs.

Grossly overcharged and scammed into believing we needed a whole new RCD centre and new hot water system when it clearly just needed a service. Similar work only worth half the price. $6,000 later and I'm kicking myself for agreeing to it all. Hindsight is a beautiful thing. Not to mention the fact that the job required two extra call-outs to fix earlier mistakes...24hrs later and I'm still without hot water. Wish I had've googled these reviews before I engaged their shonky services. Seems their standard practice. Shame on you, Pascoe's.

Matt A

Matt A

Avoid at all costs!!!!

My post on shonky builders WA was mentioned on air by consumer protection.
If you have been scammed please listen to this podcast
Nothing is that urgent that would even need to contemplate ringing them. Please do your research and verify what they tell you. Dont believe a word they say. I caught them red handed trying to deceive me

Rates and Fees

Pascoes, who you gonna call? Anyone but them. . .

Over quoting and false advertising. Will be contacting the ACCC. Companies like this should not be allowed to get away with it. In future, I'll be using a reputable local plumber.

Santa

SantaPerth, WA

Avoid this scammer company

I wish I had a look at this website before engaging this company.
I have been totally ripped off !! They use contractors to do their work and charge a huge markup on it, and wants to charge your credit card for a fixed amount before the work is done by the contractor.

Rates and Fees

Fast call out - no service on arrival

RIPM608

RIPM608Perth, WA

Whatever you do, DON'T TRUST THIS COMPANY!!!!

This company should not be trusted. They operate on instilling fear into their clients. They will scam you into a free safety inspection just to tell you that your home is illegally wired and is a risk to everyone.

They will then tell you that you need to buy one of their safety packages which is in the vicinity of $4,500.

Don't call these scam artists!! There should be a law against companies like this advertising their services to unsuspecting members of the public.

Im without water

What the hell just happened. Paid on a promise and when I got home, water was off, old water heater was disconnected I am now without water. Rang then and spoke to this boss, apparently. Mr Pascoe your a criminal!!!

ac4000

ac4000

Firm has been fined by Energy Safety

Pascoe electrical have been fined by Energy Safety (now Building and Energy) for breach of the Energy Coordination Act, pretty serious stuff. Their electrical licence number EC 011253 is displayed on the company website and is referenced by building and energy for confirmation. Choose your electrical company wisely

Predators

Hans F.

Hans F.Perth, WA

Criminals preying on the Elderly

GAC

GACPerth, WA

Pascoes Electrical cannot be trusted!!!!

JEFFREY

JEFFREYPerth, WA

Vastly Overquotes

Shameful

don

donPerth, WA

beware of these scammers

totally dissatisfied with the (NO) service, said they would be out at 3pm, no-one so I rang again, be there by 7pm, waited, no one came, I rang twice and left a message, NO response. Next day no contact until I rang them at 12 noon...be there soon, will call u back, didnt call back, came at 3pm and quoted $605, I needed the sink fixed so put it on Credit card as they wanted $$ up front....said someone would be back soon...3 hours later I rang them again, sorry another emergency, told them to shove it up you know where :).....next day I rang another plumber, within 2 hours he came, fixed the problem, bill was $147....compared to $605 from Pascoes.....total scammers ....dont let them near elderly folk who are easily conned ....shame on them

Lee

LeeWestern Australia

not even worth a single star

Graham Johnsonasked

do you do RCD testing

Do You do RCD testing

Sucker
Sucker

Check their reviews... I wouldn't use them. They charged me $400 to replace an RCD worth $30 - $90.

Williamasked

Hi there, Question please. I have a blocked sewer pipe which needs unblocking. When Pascoes quote for doing a plumbing repair job, do they charge by the hour or do they charge by the job in question ? Im a pensioner so checking around first, before i call the plumber out.
thanks.

William

Hi, i would still be interested in an answer to my question above please. 7th Dec 2017

William Lanson
William Lanson

Don't use Pascoe's get a quote from a local independent Plumber.
They are way to expensive.

barbie1

barbie1asked

we recently had a new gas hot water system installed and although it is advertised in the Little Aussie
Directories we never received the $50 coles myer gift voucher. WHY ?

Kerri B.Pascoe's Gas, Water & Electrical

Hi there,

Thank you for your query and choosing Pascoe's to install your new hot water system. In order to claim your voucher, please ring the office on 1300 072 726 and I'll be more than happy to resolve this for you.

Kind regards,
Diane.

Get an answer from our members and Pascoe's Gas, Water & Electrical representatives