2Pascoe's Gas, Water & Electrical

1.2

Tash
TashPerth, WA

DO NOT USE THEM - CON ARTIST

I unfortunately called Pacoes 2 years ago and they charged me $1180 to fix my hot water system for a leaking anode. It started to leak again this week so I called on another plumber which was way cheaper and told me I was ripped off
Jackie E.
Jackie E.Perth, WA

Use someone else!

Use someone else! And check their credentials are updated for the job your getting them for.
No Pascoe
No PascoePerth, WA

How are Pascoe's still in business???

This company is horrible and has a long history of scamming. I have no idea how they are still in business. Avoid at all costs, literally. I've had one 'free quote' experience with them that was comical and I ended up paying $165 just to get them off my property. Quoted $10k+ and we ended up getting repairs by an ethical company for $235. I worked in the equipment servicing industry some years ago and could not believe how they operate. How do the staff working for them sleep at night? Read the reviews, spread the word and drive this scum out of business.
Graeme S.
Graeme S.Perth, WA2 posts

Convicted criminals

High pressure sales from a Pascoes plumber quoting for urgent over priced electrical work that was not accuracy required. Convicted in court a couple of days ago, ripping off vulnerable people.
Nicola
NicolaPerth, WA4 posts

Incorrect plumbing quote

I had a blocked toilet. Pascoes came to check it out & I was told they would need to put a snake up the drain from outside and remove pavers. Cost of the quote was over $1000. Got a second opinion from a friend that is a retired plumber. They removed the blockage with a hand plunger. Saved me being ripped off by these guys
DuncanDaffyd
DuncanDaffydPerth, WA2 posts

Avoid - convicted in WA Court for ripping people off!

Convicted in a Perth Court for ripping off clients. Avoid at all costs.
Jim
JimPerth, WA

A bad review can't hurt a closed business

They will not respond to emails, their phone line is disconnected. These people cannot help you. Find someone else. If you're like me and you have warranty with these people, you are s#!t out of luck.
Michelle
MichellePerth, WA

Rip off merchants, avoid them at all costs

Two years ago our solar hot water system broke down, water was pouring out of the unit and it was a weekend. We were desperate. Pascoes were very quick to attend and charged us more than double the price of a Rheem SHW system $8300, they preyed on our vulnerability. Two years later and the system has broken down again. I've tried calling there emergency number, the phone is disconnected. I've emailed 3 times and no response. I did an online booking 3 times and no response. These guys are the worst and need to be investigated. Our unit is only two years old and still under warranty, yet when it comes to attending to our emergency we hear nothing. Absolutely disgraceful
Mikaela
Mikaela

Daisy C
Daisy CPerth, WA

Do Not Use This Company

Not knowledgeable of their products installed and didn’t even reply to online appointment as per their website. Terrible after service assistance.
lim
limPerth, WA

Beware of this company

This company is not about providing best services as what they claimed on their website. They are all about ripping you off and not even near in providing a service. Please do not engage with this company for any services as you will regret it
Jason F.
Jason F.

Rip off and not recommend

Like so many comments on here, do not use this company. They will take advantage of you as it seems they have with so many other people. I was quoted for 2 hours work to repair my hot water system but it took the plumber 30 minutes at best to complete the job. They just started lying about the quote and what they had told me and rudely demanded I still pay for 2 hours labour.
schravs
schravs

Do not use this company!

Take note of the bad reviews definitely not same day service or it’s free they don’t even turn up and when you call them to ask why they are rude and hang up on you! Save yourself the trouble do not use this company!!!! Disgusting service!
Leah J
Leah JPerth6 posts

$100 giftcard scam

The promise of a $100 giftcard to never see it.
They lie to say they never receive your emails (all of a sudden) the manager never calls back. Do not trust this company. If they lie about this, who knows what else they make up! They arent cheap by any means. They use contractors. I would advise against using them.
Job Satisfaction
Angela
Angela

They are reliable when we really need them

We used Pascoe's on many occasion. In Covid time i'm sure they are little late and did not come immediately but they do show up and does a great job. Yes they are little more expensive but then again everything else has gone up. We would use them again.

Phillip L.

Why is this dishonest company still in business?

Julie
Julie

That's what I woukd like to know. Somebody needs to report them to consumer affairs.

Susan L.
Susan L.

Consumer Affairs And Plumbing Licensing Board Are Very Aware Of This Company. Totally Unethical Business Practices.

Phillip L.

Yes they may be aware but they do not do anything about it. Pascoes clearly breach Aust Consumer Law (ACL) in a number of areas yet nothing is done.

do you do RCD testing

Do You do RCD testing

Sucker
Sucker

Check their reviews... I wouldn't use them. They charged me $400 to replace an RCD worth $30 - $90.

William

Hi there, Question please. I have a blocked sewer pipe which needs unblocking. When Pascoes quote for doing a plumbing repair job, do they charge by the hour or do they charge by the job in question ? Im a pensioner so checking around first, before i call the plumber out.

thanks.

William

Hi, i would still be interested in an answer to my question above please. 7th Dec 2017

William Lanson
William Lanson

Don't use Pascoe's get a quote from a local independent Plumber.

They are way to expensive.

Contact info for Pascoe's Gas, Water & Electrical