Pascoe's Gas, Water & Electrical

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Regan.

Regan.Perth, WA

Wish i had read reviews first. They did it to me too

Ive been scammed, electrician (Dion) comes out, wont plug my machine in to see if that was the issue why the board has tripped. Orders me a $330 machine test. Another one of their electricians comes out and plugs the machine in, no testing necessary. They are still demanding i pay $330.
Now im wondering if my instantaneous hws just needed a part, instead, i was charged $3750 for a new tank system. We trust the experts to consult us honestly. They need to be stopped.
Im taking this to the next level for all of us!
(Same electrian/salesman slams previous work done by other company, and tries to bully me into getting a whole new metre box layout - over $4k)

Mr Clean

Mr CleanPerth

The same old story...

Some years ago I asked Pascoe's for advice about a trickling WC cistern. They said a new toilet was needed. I visited Reece's who gave me a washer for nothing. I fitted it and the toilet has worked perfectly ever since. Pascoe's are definitely on my blacklist of gouging tradies.

Anna M.

Anna M.Perth, WA

Urgent request for a small electrical work.

Some tripping happened during recent rain. I contacted Pasco. A man contacted and asked for $1380.00. It was a dacoity demand. Pasco should be unregistered and trialled for criminal fraud.

Lisa B.

Lisa B.Perth, WA

Scam artists preying on vulnerable people

my 85 yo mum called them for a blocked drain. Sent out a guy (salesman not a tradie) who quoted $1300. Then went to her electrical switchboard and proceeded to tell her it was very dangerous and could burn her house down unless she spent $3500 to replace. Took a $500 deposit off a scared lady. Luckily she gave it some thought and cancelled the work. Got a local sparky to check everything, grand total of $600 for couple of upgrades. This company is a disgrace. They remove all negative comments from facebook. Beware!!!!!,

JuliePerth, WA

Absolute Joke!

Jim P

Jim P

Come in sucker!

I had a hot water system that was not burning gas cleanly so needed to be replaced. I run a BnB so was in a hurry. Pascoe's came out and said it needed replacing and gave helpful advice about the system - no problem. Cost $2,850. I had no idea - my fault absolutely for not checking. I assume basic honesty. The work was well done but I had my regular plumber come round a week later, and said he would charge just under $1,000. The unit cost around $500. So Pascoe's charged me $2,300 for about an hours work. Come in sucker!

Trish

TrishPerth, WA

Upselling services not required / providing false advice

Rates and Fees

False advice and 'sell up' sales techniques

Disappointed

DisappointedPerth, WA

Advertised "free quote" & $0 call out meaningless without an hourly rate and minimum charge specified.

Furious

FuriousPerth, WA

Ripped Off Seniors

Jool

JoolPerth, WA

DON'T USE!

Thought that a bigish name would be a safe bet when calling to have some dripping taps fixed for an elderly relative. Nope - they wanted to sell her a package of over $3000 for a bunch of electrical work that wasn't needed. When she told them she couldn't afford that they tried to sell her a cheaper $1200 deal. Luckily she was smart enough to say no. They still charged over $400 for new taps when all that was needed was a couple of washers. They could not even do that at the time - had to come back the next day to actually do the work.
Appalling behaviour preying on the elderly.

Pascoe's ripped us off by charging x3 another quote

Got a quote from one plumber for $380, but they couldn't come for 3 days. We were desperate and called Pascoe's. They charged $1280. We've been ripped off big time. The Pascoe guy told us the plumber who was going to charge $380 could never have done a "professional" job. Speaking to other plumbers since then a quote of $380 is about the going rate for the work we had done.

Eleesha F.

Eleesha F.Perth, WA

Scam artists! Do not use!

Called Pascoes out to fix a small electrical leak in the bathroom. They quoted $4300 because apparently the whole house needed rewiring (it was built in the mid nineties so I doubt it), the meter box wasn’t up to code and we needed to install wiring for mains powered smoke alarms. (We already had the wiring!) We refused to accept this quote and I’m glad we did. The second electrician fixed the entire issue for $330! Absolute scam artists!

Sarah a

Sarah a

RIP OFF and False diagnostic

We rang pascoes this morning as our hot water wasn't working, they told us that because the outside is rusted the inside would be and we needed to replace the whole tank (7yrs old) and was going to cost $3200. Got a second opinion, it was just the tempering valve and was fixed for $400.

Pathetic service

Called for new hot water system. Placed a temp, put my job on hold for 2 days, which I had to call to get someone one, electrician came the following week which again had to call to get someone out. To retile the backyard had to call again to re-tile. Were not punctual. Get someome else if you need these services, wont be recommending to anyone

Kath arine

Kath arinePerth, WA

Extremely Over Priced

Pascoe's Electrical are extremely overpriced!! We were charged $1200 for a electrical fault find on a Saturday. We have since found we could have received it for $300 many businesses elsewhere. Spend the time to get other quotes, even after they come to your house and give you a written quote, we felt pressured because they were already there and we had no power. We totally regret our decision!!

Complete rip off

Rang and "booked" a plumber on a Saturday morning (8am ish) to fix a leak in a mains house pipe. Rang again at 11, as no show, again at 1pm to be told I'll be there at 4pm. By this time I did not have the chance to find another company. Plumber arrived at 4pm & said the job will take <15mins, $15 in parts and the cost will be $660 ! I went ballistic and the price quickly reduced to $365 by "the Boss" (still a rip-off but I needed the water on). What if I was a little old lady ??? DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

not happy

not happyPerth, WA

If i could give 0 stars i would

After being let down by another company due to miscommunication i decided to give pascoes a chance to install my new oven that is sitting in the middle of my kitchen floor. 2 hours before they are due to arrive they phone saying they are not coming as they are booked out. Whats the point of making a booking if they decide who they will do and when. I have had to make changes to my work scheduled to make sure i'm home and they cancel last minute. What a waste of my time.

Rates and Fees

Crafty quoting and no refund on deposit

Was quoted an exuberant amount for replacing two Neon light fixtures, and was only told about an unnecessary circuit breaker before job could even commence and would not refund deposit. Definite Cowboys which give the business a bad name. avoid at all costs! Will take them to court if necessary.

Tracey

TraceyPerth, WA

Rip off quotes!!!

My husband called when our toilet cistern was leaking. Guy that came to do the quote hardly looked at it and just told my husband that we should just replace it (for $1200). It’s only 7 years old and all that was wrong with it was a washer which cost my husband $6 from Reece and he replaced it himself and the toilet is working perfectly. What a disgrace. Not sure how they can get away with ripping people off like that. We have used them before but NEVER again.