Pat Pat

Pat Pat

Impressed with costumer service and dresses!

Very impressed with the way they did solve my problem. May D was the one dealing with the issue I had with the sizes and she solved it impeccably. Also, I love the dresses! Thx a lot!

100% Satisfied

I am so impressed with the quality of the clothing. Because of the style of one dress, it was too small. Karen P. was extraordinarily helpful and has sent a replacement even though I’d thrown out every bit of paperwork. Thank you, Karen.

Good quality and fast delivery!

Good quality and fast delivery! My order can before estimated time. The quality was good and the dresses were beautiful. One dress was (18-24mos) way to big, but I emailed customer service and within 3 days they had a resolution that was nice. I will definitely buy more from them soon.

Excellent customer service and great products for the price!

I am super impressed with PatPat. The products and styles are awesome. And I found everything to for well. When I ordered the wrong size by mistake, they shipped me a new one free of charge and right away. Thanks for going above and beyond. My family and I love our matching outfits :)

Excellent customer service!

I bought a set of cloth for my baby but the size too big and doesn't fit the way I expected.

I submitted a feedback to PatPat customer service and received reply very fast. After few emails exchanged, PatPat shipped a smaller size of the item that I purchased to me for FREE! And I no need return the wrong sized item that I previously received, PatPat saved me from the hassle of return the item.

The products are highest quality guarantee! The fabric is soft and comfortable. I would definitely shop with PatPat website again!

Don't fall for the beautiful photos.

After a few times buying clothes from them I know now that:
1.The quality of their products is a joke.
2.The photos are totally different from what you get
3.Even the quality of sewing is a joke
4.Their sizing is tricky
5.Their prices are not necessarily inexpensive, considering the quality of their products
The dress I received for my 2 year old daughter is soooo bad that I won't be putting her in it, it has one side longer than the other. Never shopping from them again.

Great customer service

Had an issue with a fit once I received my order and PatPat replies quickly and gave me different options for refund and exchange! Jayson was very helpful. I love the clothing and styles will definitely use again.

Terrible Experience

I’ve had to reach out multiple times to correct an order and it still isn’t resolved. Unless this is resolved, I will never order from PatPat again. Poor customer service.

Fab customer service

Genalie was so helpful in resolving an issue I had regarding returning some items which weren’t quite right for me, and has ensured I haven’t lost out on money which I’m really grateful for!

Great experience

I reached out because I received wrong sizes. Karen P. was extremely helpful and very quick to respond to emails! So impressed by their amazing customer service. Will definitely be shopping here again

Love this shop!

I love the mommy and me matching outfits. We did get one outfit that was a white dress that was a bit see through, but PEARL B. was awesome at taking care of the situation and offering a full refund for the items. :) Will definitely continue to order from them.

2 great items, 1 shirt too thin. Good customer service

I ordered 3 items 2 of which were perfect. The last one was a shirt with material that was too thin to wear. I contacted Custer service and they were able to help me without too much problem.

Awesome customer services

Even though i couldn’t actually get the items i wanted I would shop on this website definitely again. It was a very satisfying costumer service, best online shopping experience ever. Genalie was extremely fast in responding to my email.

Great Customer Service

JAYSON was quick to respond to my emails regarding merchandise returns. I was given 3 options to chose from when processing the return. Not something most companies offer....a choice! Quick to respond, I would order from PatPat again.

The response time was very fast and very costumer friendly. The instructions for refund of some kind was very easy too.

The item was for good quality and well made however the size chart ist a couple cm off, which kind of matters for a bathing suit. Everything else was ok.

Great customer service

I've had issues twice with items and the representatives I've spoken with helped resolve things so I could order more items. I keep coming back since they handle problems well.

Better than anticipated!!

O.M.G!!! I can not express enough how elated I was when I received my matching mommy and daughter dresses! They were even more fabulous than I thought they would be!! And not to mention that Jam helped me to quickly and thoughtfully with my shopping concerns. Great company and amazing service!

Great customer service

I wanted to return an item which size was smaller than expected, great responsive customer service that offered the perfect solution. Shipping was fast. 1 item quality was great,the other less. was Will order again

Nice after sale service

The after sale service is good solving my product refund problem and concern. Arrdev replied my email quick and gave such a great help! Thanks a lot and have a nice day.

Great experience

order went missing and Jam resolved the issue instantly. Customer service was hard to reach at first, but once they did get in touch, things went smoothly. Thank you Jam