Pat Pat

Pat Pat

Marie

MarieMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Quick refund

Fastest refund I ever had. Thanking VeeJay for his assistance, much appreciated. Attached is the picture of the item I ordered, was refunded and was told I get to keep the item - winner. I have ordered a lot of items before and am very satisfied with quality, see photos attached.

Highly recommend!

Good value for money, great quality clothes and fantastic customer service! Highly recommend and will definitely purchase again from patpat.

Maria O

Maria OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful couriers

When you buy from Patpat you don't know what courier/mail provider they will use. My parcel cane with toll, or rather tried to get delivered by Toll. I wasn't home on the day of delivery so I asked for it to be redirected, which didn't happen, they can't take it to a post office, instead it ends up in a depot in the middle of nowhere. The quality of patpats products is not worth driving to the depot for....If only they sent with normal post it would be worth it, but the effort and hassle of having to deal with Toll is not worth it at all. Get new couriers!

Mani chahal

Mani chahalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect clothes great quality

Have great quality recommend everyone for there kids , pat pat have. Good design as well as so try once for your kids

Amy and the S.

Amy and the S.Sydney, NSW

Confusion in pricing

As first time user, I loved the fact that this app sell fairly cheap items, I wish I read the reviews in this website before buying spending money twice!
I got a play mat for $32.35 just to find out later that the price is only $24.99!! I screenshot the item so you can see how much of a scam their pricing is..
Lots of good reviews, not more than 2 out of 250 reviews of bad ones, be careful..

ZeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible Company

We book one simple baby bag almost 2 weeks ago which hast arrived yet. Whenever we inquire about the order status they send us scripted email instead of updates or shipping details. I didn’t get it why one sample bag took 15 days to be shipped ???? What the hell they were doing with order ??? Management doesn’t bothers to reply properly . Even last night when they send last email that finally your item has been shipped, no shipment or tracking details were provided . We had to write them back regarding shipment details and what all we got just China based courier company land line number which definitely useless without tracking number .

I personally do not recommend anyone to buy even $1.00 stuff from Pat Pat

Great experience

Great experience quality products very helpful staff I had an issue with my order but Romel resolved that very quickly very happy with my purchase thanks Romel.

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never received the items

We ordered the kids cloths and money was taken out from our account on the same day but we never received the items. We have sent the 3 enquiries to patpat customer service team but no response.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They removed low star review!

I bought few cotton tops, but received one very low quality polyester top from them although they said it is cotton on their website, wrote a review on their app just to remind other buyers for the wrong description in their app, unfortunately they removed my review, no reply no action, no change on the description, such a disappointment on the way they handled their customer’ reviews. Not a sincere seller.

Riya

RiyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Resolved my Issue so quick. Amazing App

I wanted to send gifts to my sisters daughter.so I ordered some stuff from pat pat. my sister I didn’t received my order because of the delivery company’s mistake they delivered my products somewhere else I emailed patpat about my issues and KIM B responded me so quickly and resolved my issues by delivering my purchases again without charging any money! They had some products out-of stock but they refunded my money back! Omg so good customer service I RECOMMEND buying stuff from pat pat. Really good service, everything is so cheap with good quality!!! I LOVE PAT PAT! I hope my review is helpful guys. Cheers

Charlene Faye Lamb

Charlene Faye LambGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So impressed!!!

I am amazed at the quality and price of these items 10 out of 10 so happy they arrived within about a week and sizing this time around was perfect

Shona L.

Shona L.Western Australia

Amazing I'm so impressed

I just received the parcel from pat pat. I must say I'm surprised and how great the maternity clothing I brought is... I was expecting crappy thin cheap material, but it's awesome. They made my experience even better than I expected. Thanks pat pat. DEFINATLY will be purchasing more. Perfect sizes.

Life Ni I.

Life Ni I.Central Queensland, QLD

I love the cute design & the fabric soo cute. delivery was fast.

Just cute,I can't stop looking to my littleman for wearing this beautiful clothes. This is my 2nd time purchase on patpat & they always impress me.

Jani ForestWyatt

Jani ForestWyattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Arrived quickly, lovely clothes for baby and respond to questions quickly

Have bought lovely baby clothes and they arrived quickly. I had a query about an order and they were so responsive and gave an excellent response. We will be ordering again.

BHill

BHillFar West, NSW

Happy

Took a few weeks to arrive but overall happy with the product. Better quality than I thought it would be

Avoid avoid avoid.. SCAM

When you see a website with a timer "24 hours until end of sale", and everything is so cheap, you should know it's a scam.. Unfortunately, the pictures were so cute and the prices were so low, I got played like a fool. The clothes is made from cheap (and mostly polyester) material, and the sizes are all wrong. Everything is too big. I ordered clothes for my baby girl, sizes 0-3 months, 3-6 months and 6-9 months, and the clothes I got is for 1-3 years old kid. It was an expensive lesson - never buy from web sites you never heard before.. Also, they are doing amazing stuff with false reviews... Avoid!

Pandora

PandoraSydney, NSW

Great quality lots of choice!

In love with everything I have ordered! Great price, quality and variety ❤️
The size is great too! Everything fits perfectly.

Sheena S.

Sheena S.Sydney, NSW

Great experience ... love patpat

Great experience.. love the clothes and shoes.... very reasonable prices... I like to shop every week.. nice designs and colours..

HendyB

HendyBSydney

Great products & great price

I was a bit of pessimistic when I put my first order from Pat Pat, but it turns out that the clothes that I purchased for my toddler were of great quality, which is great considering the prices are great too.
The delivery took few weeks to arrive, but to be honest it was faster than my expectation, especially compared to Aliexpress orders.
The 2nd order that I placed was delivered in less than 7 days from China, which is unbelievably fast.

Not expected time delivery

I had to order more then $90 AUD order last few months ago I didn’t got yet so disgusting i m so disappointed