Pat Pat

Pat Pat

Great customer service

The swimsuit was too small and Veejay C. helped me get a new suit with the right size quickly. Veejay C. was very responsive and made sure I had everything I needed.

DINZ

DINZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabric really thin and plastic feeling

I bought 6 baby outfits. Beautifully packed and presented, and look just like the picture but I was surprised that the fabric is so thin, and feels like nylon/plastic. Unfortunately my daughter won’t allow the babies to wear these.

Excellent service!

It's nice to be able to buy nice clothing at a reasonable price. Also Glen was very accommodating and helpful with an item that did not meet my size expectations!

Exchanging an outfit

I had sent an email about my baby outfit being to big, and Veejay C was so helpful and quick to give me an answer. I was very impressed and will order more in the future
Thank-you

Great customer service

I was very pleased with Rohaine’s service when I contacted the company regarding a sizing issue. Super prompt reply which was worded so lovely. Very understanding and kind reply. Will shop here again for sure!

Awesome

Great quality clothes and very affordable. Some sizes my be slightly off but they will accommodate to fix the problem. Glen helped with a resolution and provided great customer service.

Mums essential must buy

I really like to recommend this site i am buying every thing for my baby from here . I like stuff and qulaity althoug shipping is late but its quality good .

Cute newborn stuffs

Jessica

JessicaGoldfields, WA

PatPat made my day!!

I ordered some products for the first time from PatPat and did a mistake with the shipping mode! I chose the standard delivery instead of express delivery. So I contact PatPat and they solved my problem Immediately in lass than 24 hours. Veejay C. Was so kind and quick in helping.
I was so happy about it and Im waiting for my delivery.
Thank you!!

Terrible shipping

I ordered a lot of newborn clothes 1 month ago (~600$), and it is not being delivered yet. My kid has grew up already, no help from customer support unfortunately

So happy with PatPat!

I ordered the wrong size on pajamas and Within 2 days my problem was resolved! Love the pajamas I ordered! Ronnie was kind and quick in helping me resolve the issue! So happy!!

SandiS

SandiSSydney, NSW

Very disappointed with garment & lack of service

I purchased 2 Elegant Ruched Maternity Short-sleeve Dresss from PatPat, one in black & one in burgundy. The product is not as described, the fabric is see through, the burgundy is bright red, not as shown in the photo and the cut is really short & fits poorly. The dresses are unwearable. I emailed them my concerns & they initially responded quickly & asked for photos which I sent. I have now chased them a few times & cannot get a response. I will never purchase from here again & advise friends the same.

Love patpat

The shopping experience is wonderful. I love the products. In USA, we are stuck with few stores to buy baby clothes, such as Carters. Love patpat as an alternative. Their customer services is absolutely wonderful. Love all the designs.

Our family outfit was awesome

Loved our coordinated family outfit for our summer vacation. A lot of great compliments from strangers too too. All our family pictures in the outfit came wonderful , thank you Patpat !

Awesome customer services

The top of customers services, they respond first of 5hours of your request. I am still waiting my package to evaluate the quality of the product.
But now I am satisfied with the way the process is managed.

Themonz

ThemonzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ordering items and order getting canceled

Hi I made a order and a day later I get a refund of my order ... I message them to find out why my order was refunded they told me that there was a problem with the items I had brought ... I go to check on there website and they are still selling all the clothes I had purchased but selling them for a different price ... I am very upset that they tell me the product one thing and I see another on there website ! I will make sure everyone knows how much of a scam they are ...

cat

catSydney, NSW

Good customer service

Julius B resolved my issue, which was receiving the wrong size for 2 out of 3 orders. I was offered a refund as a 1st time buyer from pat pat, to avoid an expensive parcel return.
I am now looking at a second transaction, for nursing clothes.

Products as described; return handled swiftly and efficiently

The jackets that I ordered were exactly as shown on the website but were a little too snug and the "pockets" on the front were fake ie. non-functioning. Pricing was great. I worked with Ronnie in customer service via email per their return policy. While it seemed like a pain in the butt to take photos of my purchase, my return was resolved more swiftly and efficiently than other online stores. I definitely recommend Patpat!

Piece of Junk!! Waste of time and Money!!

My experience with Patpat has been very satisfying.

My experience with Patpat has been very satisfying. My order was not as I expected, but RONNIE, the person who helped me, was very helpful, and got it all figured out for me. And went above and beyond the required help. Thank you!