Pat Pat

Pat Pat

Nice products

I had purchased from Patpat 3 times yet. And so far,i am pleased with the quality of its products. They are all of the best kind,the cloth,the stitching,the design,they simply are the best!

Had no problems whatsoever!

Wanted matching family Christmas pjs. Huge selection, made sure they were cotton. Ordered when there was a sale and got free delivery, so was awesome! They sent confirmation email, 3 days later a email saying it was sent. Took five days to arrive. Got fast delivery though cause was free. Got 2 large men sizes; one for husband, one for me wide because woman's don't seem to have plus sizes. The tops fit loosely while the pants are a bit tight. Got baby pjs 12 to 18 months which are big but rather than too small. They were packaged nicely, in their own little bags. Had no problems so will order from site again.

Do not use this website!!!

Do not use this website they are ripping customers off!! I ordered products and I made sure it was in the NZD currency! As per my photo my patpat is set up to view how much I’m paying in NZD so there is no mistake made!!! Instead they took the price off in USD. When I contacted customer support their reply was that I confirmed in USD and that it was my bank making higher chargers not them! Even with the conversion rate you can clearly see they have taken the money off in the wrong currency and charged me almost double! They refuse to refund even if they are in the wrong so my warning is so not buy from them!

Decent clothes for the price, and good customer service!

I ordered a few nursing tops/sweaters, some S and some M. I got the mediums based on reviews that said they fit on the small side but I didn't find that to be true at all, they were too big on me so smalls would have been perfect. The materials they use on some tops aren't the greatest quality but for the price I'm still happy. Return process isn't very straightforward but once I sent in a return request Pearl in customer service emailed me within 24h and was very helpful and made it quite painless! I didn't even have to return the 2 items that were too big, one I got a refund for since they were out of smalls and the other one I got sent the right size.

A word of caution.

Beware Australian buyers ,as the prices look cheap but when converted to Usa dollars quite expensive.They have the Australian flag there so looks like it is our currency.Also items looked good on internet but not as good in reality and sizing is small.Wont be caught out again.

Erin

ErinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love PatPat and customer service was amazing

Wow, have told all my friends about PatPat. So impressed with the customer service we received from Rohanie who was able to remove an item from my order within 24 hours AND shipped it to another country for us as I realised it wouldn't have made it to us at home before we left for our trip. So helpful!!

Good service

Received great service from Karen P at Patpat. The hats I bought were damaged and Karen arranged replacement to send to me right away. She was very nice and professional.

Great customer service!

A quick and detailed email reply from Jayson. I’m a new mum with a lot of things on my mind, so truly appreciated the speedy, helpful response. Thanks again, Kas.

Adipa

AdipaPerth, WA

Awesome customer service

Great customer service, Hazel B was very helpful and she understands the true meaning of customer service. Will recommend patpat 100%. Very happy with the product as well, as expected.

Kalyani T.

Kalyani T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Worst experience with delivery and false claims

They do not call and attempt to deliver and just email you to pick up from post office. Once we get furious over the issue they are happy to deliver and end up not delivering for months togather. Do not waste your time getting in touch as they dont care. NEVER ORDER FROM PATPAT

Great quality items and exceptional customer service

Purchased swimmers for the family. Impressed with the quality. Ladies swimmers size m too big so pat pat sent me a small. Great service by Jayson. Great communication and quick replies.

great products and customer service

The items are so cute and cheap. I loved the variety of family matching outfits.
Though I found some problems, the customer service Hazel J responded quickly and sincerely to my request.

Never had so many comments on my footwear!

So many people have commented on how pretty my sandals are; I love them! My problem with clothing quality and sizes was sorted out so well for me; excellent customer service.

Nicki L.

Nicki L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor quality clothes from china

Typical low quality clothes from China. Website pictures look great, but the actual products are cheap knockoffs. Buyer beware. Clothes are not the same design as shown on website, and not manufactured to an acceptable quality,

Very prompt response

I accidently ordereded the wrong size but when requested patpat to replace with the correct size, they promptly processed my request.
Their service is really good and reliable which is why I trust them so much!

Suzanne Kemp

Suzanne KempCentral, SA

Great customer service regarding product exchange.

I bought several items from pat pat. When the items arrived and I tried them on I found that 1 top I bought was too big even though I used the size guide. Contacted customer service to get an exchange and they arranged for a replacement to be sent within a couple of days. They also told me to keep the original top. Amazing customer service.

Ritinha

RitinhaPerth, WA

Great quality!

Great quality clothing, I absolutely love the style of mums and daughter collection.
I can’t wait for the next bathers collection for summer time.
I love my animal printed mums and daughters bathers

Kitty 1

Kitty 1Rockingham

Pat pat false advertising !!!!!

Easy Resolved Issue

I ordered a dress that was too small for my baby shower, so I got back with them to exchange it for a larger size. Fortunately they are able to ship me a new dress and I don't need to send the old dress back which is saving me a lot of time!

Very respectful and responsive return policy

The return policy was quick and responsive. I was not able to receive a full refund for a product that I wished to return due to product quality concerns but I was offered a satisfactory exchange. The process was very quick and the customer service representative was very respectful and understanding.