• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (8)
  • Purchase PriceA$264.50 (2)

Amazing service!!

Guys at Patel Electrical were great! Since the first call they were straight forward and professional. They explained the process and communicated extremely well.
Installation process was finished in timely manner. They explained and help set up app on my phone to keep track of the energy production. Inspection went without a hitch as well. Their after sales service was prompt as well. Answerd all my queries right away.
I would definitely recommend them!

rajeshkumar p.Patel Electrical

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.

Solar installation with Great Pre and Post installation service

I have selected Patel electrical for solar power installation for my dwelling. I got great information about different products in the market with what is best suit my needs. They have provided a reasonable price quote with Quick product installation and certification in timely manner. Great customer service and I highly recommend Patel electrical for the electrical work. Job was perfectly done with no issue during installation. Had issue after installation to setup the wireless device and they help me to set up correctly. Very satisfied by Patel electrical.

Panel Purchased Sungrow with Jinko Panels
rajeshkumar p.Patel Electrical

It was a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Review collected in partnership with Patel Electrical

Solar system done vary professional way good job

Highly recommended Patel electronic for solar system they are vary good, reasonably price,clean work, good products they advice to the customer and give best deal as well I am vary happy with them thanks Patel electronic

Panel Purchased Sungrow
System Size6.5 KW
Purchase PriceA$529.00
rajeshkumar p.Patel Electrical

I appreciate your kind words and professional demeanor and look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

Solar Retailers

Find out how Patel Electrical compares to other Solar Retailers

Rachana

RachanaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Job..

Nice work and excellent job. Perfect work and service... grate work and service provider... Patel Electician is doing prefect job At my place ... I am very satisfied and happy to recommend..

Get quotes from Solar Retailers servicing your area

Answer a few questions about your needs and receive up to 3 quotes.

Get quotes
Jasan

JasanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service of Solar panels and inverter installation

Thank you Patel Electricals (Rajesh Patel) for the excellent service of Solar panels and inverter installation. Panel installation process was seamless and completed on time. Overall excellent service and solar system working very well.

Mehul Patel

Mehul PatelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Professional and reasonable rates

I had some solar installed and some other electric jobs done by Patel Electronic and Rajesh Patel wii hi o did the job for us was very professional and did the job promptly and the quote was quite reasonable, very happy with their service.

Service with a smile.

Very friendly and proactive. Always suggesting the most cost effective solution and service with patience and smile. He was recommended by one of the friend and will call him for any issues.

Excellent Service

Patel Electrical had installed Solar panel system and did other electrical work at my home. Very satisfied with service. I recommend Patel Electrical for All kind of electrical work and Solar Panel supply and installation

rajeshkumar p.Patel Electrical

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.

Exceptional service

I have had Patel electrical to do various electrical works in my house, from general electrical fittings to home theatre connections, split air conditioner wiring, security device, video doorbell, tv wall mounting and to end with solar panel installation..
Always have good advice and idea about getting things done right way
I always recommend their service to anyone who approach me for right advice

rajeshkumar p.Patel Electrical

Thanks very much for your balanced and fair review of Patel Electrical. I'm glad you felt very happy with our service. well done. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.Thank you Viral.

Solar Retailers

Find out how Patel Electrical compares to other Solar Retailers

Maxim Khvorostin

Maxim KhvorostinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and value. Highly recommend A+

Installed 25A circuit and ceiling fan. Great service and value. Easy to deal with, friendly, responsive and professional. Great quality work. Great Comms when he will be onsite.
Highly recommend A+

rajeshkumar p.Patel Electrical

Thank you so much for your kind words, Max. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Get quotes from Solar Retailers servicing your area

Answer a few questions about your needs and receive up to 3 quotes.

Get quotes
Berk

BerkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Down Lights Installation

Upgraded our down lights to bigger sizes and Patel was excellent in providing suggestions and gave us fantastic pricing as well. The old downlight spots were sealed and new spots were drilled with laser accuracy. Very trustworthy and reliable service.

rajeshkumar p.Patel Electrical

Thanks for the awesome review, Berk ! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Cheers!

Sanket

SanketVictoria

He is the best and qualified person who install my solar my electric work my security system very trusted person.

Very quick with great price better hybrid system and had no issue at all after running for 8 months no problem and was quick installation when the date was allocated

Panel Purchased Zinko
System Size6 KW
Purchase PriceA$0.00
rajeshkumar p.Patel Electrical

Thanks for the awesome review Sanket! We work hard to give quality solar installation always. As we have all in house team, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon, Cheers!

Divyang

Divyang

Professional solar panels installation

Patel electrical has installed 6.5 kw solar system at my place. They have always provided best advice. Rate is reasonable and very high quality work. I would highly recommend Patel Electrical.

rajeshkumar p.Patel Electrical

Thank you Divyang much appreciate for review our service.