Listing monitored by Patel Electrical

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (20)
  • Purchase Price$2,079.83

Always Top Notch Service

We have gone through Patel Electrical quite a few times for various sparky work around the house, and recently solar. Always professional, 10/10 would recommend. Incredibly helpful, polite and always on time.

mr.hemantharaju

good work man ship and flexible good team work intimate job finish material delivery ok all in time once he start work he finish material good at this stage no problem at all roof solar fixing is good he think is own house like take care,

Hi Hemant
It was a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Denise C.
Denise C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Electricity bill amount down by 1/2

I was so impressed by these gentleman. Their work and expertise was exceptional. There was no mess and all was completed in less than a day. I am so happy as my electricity bill has halved and I have had no problems at all with the product. Would highly recommend this company.

Hi Denise
Thanks very much for your balanced and fair review of Patel Electrical. I'm glad you felt our Solar Installation was well done as per your expectation . It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

Yogeshkumar patel
Yogeshkumar patelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect all the time response

Excellent service Highly recommended very professional have reasonable prices. Very good service with them.. always help you to solve your problem . Be honest
All the time service provided
Solve the problem

HI Yogesh
We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to your next visit.

Sonia
SoniaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service in reasonable charges

Best service, reasonable prices has given by Patel Solar, highly recommended. Quality product used.
Highly recommended very professional have reasonable prices. Very good service with them.. always help you to solve your problem...thank you

Hi Sonia
Experiences like yours are far too common. I'm so glad we were able to help you feel comfortable. I'm also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problem

Sidd Sharma
Sidd SharmaShepparton

Great Solar install

Dedicated team, honest professional service. Ontime and full support. Great work ethic. Rajesh and his team are very customer focused and attended our queries after hour and supported very courteously.

Hi Sidd

Colin
Colin Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good

Hi Colin

Gaurang sharma
Gaurang sharmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

GOOD quality services

I would really like to suggest everyone about good quality services of PATEL electricals...they are very friendly and hard working people ....have reasonable prices...highly recommended for all......had a very good experience with them....they are very professional and problem-solving team.......

Hi Gaurang
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.

Professional and Cost effective

Down to earth Company completed the job with full professionalism and cost effective. Love to recommend them and use them in future.

Hi Mani

Happy customer

Very happy with service. Punctual , responds well to all queries. Very professional. Highly recommended. Thank you. Regards
Well done team

Hi Vishal

SHAIL D.
SHAIL D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome Job

Patel Electrical is the best as far as my experience had many enquiries to install solar system but I found that Patel Electricals is recommending the best system with the lowest cost. They had the best team and very friendly and professional installers. Overall great experience will for sure recommend any one to Patel Electricals. Mr. Raj Patel has done the tremendous job. I highly recommend this solar company at the quality of products is great and there are options to choose from depending on your budget. Thanks again guys for the awesome job. Patel Electrical has recommended that best system as per market standards.

David Meyer
David Meyer

Professional, Efficient and helpful

Hi David ,

good services quality work

good services quality work. my friend recommended me patel solar services they done job at my house we are very happy with services.

Hi Gurpreet,
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.

Best service for solar

Very quick and accurate service provided for my solar panels installation at cheaper price, surely recommend to family and friends

Hi Tirth
I appreciate your kind words and professional demeanor and look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

Nard
NardGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Job

Patel Electrical answered all my questions and gave a great quote that met my needs.
No issues, the job was completed with professionalism , trained and knowledgeable. They explained the next steps that were going to be taken after the installation and help me set up the app on my phone and went through it with me.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Hi Nard,