4.2

• Rates and Fees
Craig L

Craig LSydney, NSW

Great Service

Two years since needing a plumbing service, so I phoned Pav again and they said my shower rail could be replaced the next day. Most impressed with prompt response and plumber duly arrived @7.00am
Fast and efficient and completed in half hour. Thank you again Pavplumbing services!

Kattie

Kattie

Daniel was fantastic!

Highly recommend the team at PAV Plumbing! Daniel was very professional and was fantastic at explaining the problems and how to fix these. Fixed in a timely matter and very knowledgeable across couple issues. Would use again!

Tony P.Pav Plumbing

Thanks Kattie, for your kind words and taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it. I’ll let Daniel know of your great review and thank you for using our service.
Regards Tony Pavlich.

Excellent work, very efficient and effective

Great work! Would recommend this service. Very efficient and effective. Two cisterns installed as well as a basin tap set. All old parts removed for me. This is the second time I have used PAV plumbing

Tony P.Pav Plumbing

Thanks John, we really appreciate your great review and I will pass on your kind words to the team.
Kind regards Tony Pavlich.

Rob

RobSydney, NSW

Repair roof leaks around chimney

Daniel and Murray did an excellent job repairing the leaks in my roof caused by cracks in the render on my chimney and tiles that had come loose and shifted between my roof and my neighbors roof. They color matched the sealant with the color of my house. Daniel took excellent before and after photos.

Susan W.

Susan W.Sydney, NSW

Great service, terrific staff & fabulous work

The guys are so efficient and have years of expertise so are able to fix anything and everything. They always have a positive and "can do" attitude which I like. I would recommend them to everyone and I do.

Tony P.Pav Plumbing

Thanks for your excellent review Susan, we do strive to go the extra mile at Pav, and it is so nice to receive such a review as you’ve gone to the trouble to post. Thanks again, and thanks for using our service.
Regards Tony Pavlich.

Plumbing Services

I was very impressed with the prompt service and the plumber that provided the services- thank you!! Especially just before a public holiday weekend. The resolution intended was explained prior to the work commencing.

Tony P.Pav Plumbing

Hi Monique, we appreciate your kind words and taking the time review us online. We look forward to helping you in the future with any of your plumbing needs.
Kind Regards Tony Pavlich.

Tanya

TanyaSydney, NSW

Responsive and reliable

Fixed a minor tap issue today, however a few weeks ago fixed a leaking toilet that two other plumbers were not able to.
Also fixed a laundry tap issue that the other plumbers didn’t know what to do with, ended up being a neat solution.

Tony P.Pav Plumbing

Thanks for your kind words Tanya, I'm pleased we were able to shine where others couldn't. We look forward to helping you in the future so please don't hesitate if you need a plumber again.

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Efficient service from this plumbing company. I was very happy with the time it took to get back to me and arrange a service, they communicated every step along the way and were fair and transparent with their fees and charges. Would definitely use this company again.

Tony P.Pav Plumbing

Thanks Lisa for your very kind review, we really appreciate you taking the time, and for using our service. Please don't hesitate to call us again if need be.
Regards Tony Pavlich

Excellent Plumbers

Excellent plumber all repairs explained . Very professional. Attended the job very quickly after booking and have used PAV Plumbing before and will do so again . I have previously recommended them to my friends

Fiona

FionaSydney, NSW

Good job, helpful & friendly

Arrived as booked, explained issues and Completed tap and gas leak repairs. Gave helpful advice re available options and another hot water query. Listened to my preferences. Friendly service and Clearly explained the rates upfront. Would recommend. Thank you Daniel.

Tony P.Pav Plumbing

Thanks for your kind review Fiona, we really appreciate you taking the time to inform us of your experience and I’ll be sure to pass on your kind words to Daniel. Regards Tony.

Emergency plumbing

Extremely prompt and efficient, the work was carried out when PAV said it would and cleaned up afterwards I would recommend PAV to my friends and neighbours in forestville thank yo

Tony P.Pav Plumbing

Thank you for your kind review Penny, we understand the importance of cleaning up at the end of the job, and that it is just as important as doing the job right the first time.
Thanks for using our service.
Regards Tony

Good prompt service.

Prompt service, kept me informed prior to job.
Competent installation. Explanations were given throughout process.
Can recommend. BbQ install was within cost guidelines as outlined by BBQ’s Galore. Friendly and courteous people.

Tony P.Pav Plumbing

Thanks for your kind review Ray.
We really appreciate you taking the time, and please keep us in mind for any future plumbing, draining or gas fitting problems you may have in the future.

Excellent service

Very professional service and done in a timely manner. Satisfied with the install of the Insinkerator. The plumber was on time and did a good job. Would highly recommend. Thank you

Tony P.Pav Plumbing

Thanks Ash for your thoughtful review, I"ll let Ryan who attended your Job know of your kind words.
Thanks for using our service and all the best for the new year.

Maxb

MaxbSydney, NSW

Completely Professional

Plumber Daniel arrived on time and was courteous throughout.
The plumbing service, installation of an under sink insinkerator as delivered was within the time frame estimated and at appropriate cost.
All mess including worn parts were removed.
Very professional service.

Tony P.Pav Plumbing

Thanks for taking the time to write the review Max, we really appreciate your kind words, and we look forward to helping you again in the future.
Merry Xmas from our whole team.

Bad experience. Don't use it.

Don't risk your money and time.

The tradesman did not carry out what he was supposed to do. The are overcharging. Unprofessional. Called the company a few times, no response. Very bad.

Find out how Pav Plumbing compares to other Plumbers

Needed toilet fixed as stopped working

Tony P.Pav Plumbing

Thanks for a great review Amanda, I'll pass on your kind words to Ryan and Steve our operations manager.
Have a great Xmas and we look forward to helping you in the future if required.

Very happy customer.

Arrived on time. Very friendly and helpful. Finished the job quickly and expertly. Very happy that PAV kept me informed by sms. Different from most of my experiences with tradesman.

Tony P.Pav Plumbing

Thanks Geoff for your kind review, we are pleased you enjoyed the experience with Pav Plumbing and look forward to helping you in the future with any plumbing, draining, or gas fitting problems you may have.

Nina

NinaSydney

Fantabulous

Thank you for your efficient service fast, clean, considerate and kind Murray you are a brick. Arrived as scheduled and finished in very quick time checked his work and did not leave until her was satisfied as were we.

Tony P.Pav Plumbing

Thanks Nina for your kind words, it means a lot to us that you take the time to review our work. Look forward to helping you with any plumbing problems in the future.
Regards Tony.

Have used before and will use again.

Have used before and will use again. My own fault this time, manhandled a garden tap and ended up breaking the soldering. Can't speak highly enough about Steve at their office and Tony the plumber they sent did a great job.

Tony P.Pav Plumbing

Thanks for your kind review Jonathan, manhandling garden taps can be tricky and we commend you for giving it a shot in the first place, you know if things go wrong we are always here to help you out.
Kind regards Steve.

Trish

TrishSydney, NSW

Professional

Arrived within the specified time and determined and fixed problem promptly. Very professional and friendly service. Bathroom was left clean and tidy. Will definitely be recommending to friends and family.

Tony P.Pav Plumbing

Thanks Trish, for using our service and taking the time to leave such a nice review, we look forward to helping you with any future plumbing draining and gasfitting jobs.