Pea Pods

Pea Pods

• Comfort

Leaking after 1-2hours

Keep tightening the elastic around the legs but starts leaking after 1-2 hours. Seem to be 10 times less absorbent campered to the cheapest disposable nappies. Such a waste of money.

Purchased in November 2019 for $350.00.

Mirjam

MirjamPerth, WA

Very happy with these nappies

We were using other cloth nappies (more expensive) beforehand and they were leaking all the time, which was really annoying. Then a friend recommended Pea Pods and gave me one to try. We didn't have any leaks even after 4 hours (trying to push for the limit) and I bought a whole stash straight away. Have been using them for the past 6 months. I guess every baby is different and it's trial and error, but Pea Pods are perfect for my baby and I highly recommend them.
I bought the first 11 new and then some more second hand.

Purchased in September 2019 for $199.50.

Dee

DeePerth, WA

Leaking

Leak after 1.5 hours first time using them with a 6 month old. Followed instructions so no user fault. Very disappointed in the product and feel like it was a waste of money.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting for $20.00.

Ahop

AhopCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Nappies

I have been using these on my daughter since she was 12 weeks old and I love them. The only time I get leaks is when I forget a change. They wash and dry like a dream. I use them as snap in so and I really wish that they didnt have the pocket because I dont like the gap at the back, but if thats my only issue, I think I'm doing well.

Purchased in April 2019 for $200.00.

Comfort

Not perfect but nothing is

Have used these on my 6 month old for about a month. Do get about 1 leak per day from around the legs where the insert seems too wide and bunches up, but was getting *at least* one leak per day with disposables too. Definitely improves after nappies have been through the wash a few times. Has gone 12 hours at night with little leakage, again, similar to or better than she was doing in disposables. Not sure how they will go as she grows, but pretty happy for now. Starter pack comes with loads of nappies but you might want an extra booster or two.

Purchased in November 2019 for $399.00.

Do not buy this product

I purchased a huge $300 starter set of these nappies. I put them in the wash so I could use them. I found about 20 press studs that had come off during the load. They literally fell apart. Terrible quality

Purchased for $300.00.

Bagelmama

BagelmamaPerth, WA

Love the insert

The insert is probably one of the best in the market. I found the adjuster slightly difficult to maneuver in order to get a good fit for my child. I would say this is sized slightly on the small side but is a very good make, otherwise.

Purchased in April 2014 for $25.00.

Prab

PrabVictoria Park

Waste of money

These nappies are too bulky for my 9 week old baby and leaks all the time. Does not last 1.5hrs. I bought a starter pack for $150. What a waste of money.

Purchased for $150.00.

Na W

Na WMelbourne

Buttons broken and weird customer service

Nappies are good but some buttons are broken and came off after one wash. I guess its not very safe for babies cus the small objects. Contacted customer service and took them ages to get back to me, and they wanted me to post the used nappie back to them to repair it. Its very weird that they want the dirty nappie back. Very strange. Personally I think the one-sized ones are a bit too big for newborns, so I waited until 6 month. You do need to change it more often to avoid leakage, its made by cloth after all.

Purchased in August 2019 for $400.00.

First time mum

First time mumNorthern Territory

Horrible customer service

Would not recommend this to anyone. I'm a first time mum who'd like to try cloth nappies, bought my first trial pack my order still hasn't been shipped, tried to contact customer service, their number is not working and directs you to send them an email. After 3 days of waiting for email response still nothing, followed up and still nothing. Not sure how will I get my order. Very upsetting.

Purchased in July 2019 at Online for $127.20.

Rheaz

Rheaz

Worst customer service ever

Jane

Jane

Nappies don’t hold wee. Customer service disgraceful.

Purchased in June 2018.

COULD BE SO MUCH BETTER

The first 9 months of using pea pods was pretty good. I made sure I washed the liners 7 times to ensure absorbency and a liner required at night. In addition to this they are very easy to use. Unfortunately since then snaps have ripped off and the elastane in the adjustable Legs have disintegrated and require replacement. Over half of my full time collection is unusable. The warranty of these only lasts 90 days after purchase so make sure to do your research as these haven’t lasted for the use of one child.

Pea pods are amazing !

I have used these cloths for over 8 months now! I would never go another brand especially the cheap China brands that just leak. My pea pods can be on for 4-5 hours and 12 at night! Please learn how to use them before giving them a bad rating.
I put the booster on top instead of inside and that will give you the most hours when wearing. Also learn to wash them properly and you’ll never have an issue.
Best cloth nappies ever and so comfortable because of the bamboo style! Super easy to use as well not time consuming one bit.
Yes they are expensive but sooo worth it!

Thanks pea pods. Please make more advertising for your nappies so more people will turn to cloth ❤️

Gayle

GaylePerth, WA

Not a great intro to cloth

Lucy D

Lucy DMelbourne

Things you need to know about them

Susie S.

Susie S.Melbourne

Forgetful

As a child minding Grandmother I thought I'd try alternative to "landfill' disposable nappies. Should have chosen the terry towelling old fashioned nappies I used on my '70/'80s children.
Pea Pods leaked from the very beginning and seemed very 'heavy' on my 1yo granddaughter. The design of the insert is also not user friendly. Very disappointing all round and frankly just not a good enough for disposable alternative. A waste of $80.

Louise Scully

Louise ScullyPerth

Fabulous product horrendous shipping

Love the pea pods pilcher pants they are excellent. No leaks. I'm using them with terry cloth flat nappies. But 2 weeks shipping from nsw to Perth for ten bucks is crazy. Auspost is faster lol. Don't buy online, go in store to a stockist til they stop using fastaway couriers.

fei

feiAU

Won't be ordering from them again

Placed an order for nappies and bulk wet wipes only to be informed one week later they are out of stock. Ordered from 5 brands MCN and this was the slowest processing. Very disappointed. I was happy to wait for restock but this was not an option. Refund was issued promptly.

JP1

JP1australia

The worst MCN I've tried!

Pea pods are the worst nappy I've tried unfortinately. They always leak, no matter what I do. They aren't good quality. The white inserts turn grey very quickly & this doesn't happen with any other nappy insert brands I've tried. The night boosters aren't terrible quality as well, some ripped after only a few uses.

The prints are pretty and they're affordable, otherwise I would give a 1 out of 5!