Pea Pods

Pea Pods

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Na W

Na WMelbourne

Not safe for babies and poor customer service

The buttons on the nappie came off after one wash. Its small object which is not safe for babies. Sent customer service an email and no reply at all. Dont know how long I have to wait.

Purchased in August 2019 for $400.00.

Comfort

First time mum

First time mumNorthern Territory

Horrible customer service

Would not recommend this to anyone. I'm a first time mum who'd like to try cloth nappies, bought my first trial pack my order still hasn't been shipped, tried to contact customer service, their number is not working and directs you to send them an email. After 3 days of waiting for email response still nothing, followed up and still nothing. Not sure how will I get my order. Very upsetting.

Purchased in July 2019 at Online for $127.20.

Rheaz

Rheaz

Worst customer service ever

Jane

Jane

Nappies don’t hold wee. Customer service disgraceful.

Purchased in June 2018.

COULD BE SO MUCH BETTER

The first 9 months of using pea pods was pretty good. I made sure I washed the liners 7 times to ensure absorbency and a liner required at night. In addition to this they are very easy to use. Unfortunately since then snaps have ripped off and the elastane in the adjustable Legs have disintegrated and require replacement. Over half of my full time collection is unusable. The warranty of these only lasts 90 days after purchase so make sure to do your research as these haven’t lasted for the use of one child.

Pea pods are amazing !

I have used these cloths for over 8 months now! I would never go another brand especially the cheap China brands that just leak. My pea pods can be on for 4-5 hours and 12 at night! Please learn how to use them before giving them a bad rating.
I put the booster on top instead of inside and that will give you the most hours when wearing. Also learn to wash them properly and you’ll never have an issue.
Best cloth nappies ever and so comfortable because of the bamboo style! Super easy to use as well not time consuming one bit.
Yes they are expensive but sooo worth it!

Thanks pea pods. Please make more advertising for your nappies so more people will turn to cloth ❤️

Gayle

GaylePerth, WA

Not a great intro to cloth

Lucy D

Lucy DMelbourne

Things you need to know about them

Susie S.

Susie S.Melbourne

Forgetful

As a child minding Grandmother I thought I'd try alternative to "landfill' disposable nappies. Should have chosen the terry towelling old fashioned nappies I used on my '70/'80s children.
Pea Pods leaked from the very beginning and seemed very 'heavy' on my 1yo granddaughter. The design of the insert is also not user friendly. Very disappointing all round and frankly just not a good enough for disposable alternative. A waste of $80.

Louise Scully

Louise ScullyPerth

Fabulous product horrendous shipping

Love the pea pods pilcher pants they are excellent. No leaks. I'm using them with terry cloth flat nappies. But 2 weeks shipping from nsw to Perth for ten bucks is crazy. Auspost is faster lol. Don't buy online, go in store to a stockist til they stop using fastaway couriers.

fei

feiAU

Won't be ordering from them again

Placed an order for nappies and bulk wet wipes only to be informed one week later they are out of stock. Ordered from 5 brands MCN and this was the slowest processing. Very disappointed. I was happy to wait for restock but this was not an option. Refund was issued promptly.

JP1

JP1australia

The worst MCN I've tried!

Pea pods are the worst nappy I've tried unfortinately. They always leak, no matter what I do. They aren't good quality. The white inserts turn grey very quickly & this doesn't happen with any other nappy insert brands I've tried. The night boosters aren't terrible quality as well, some ripped after only a few uses.

The prints are pretty and they're affordable, otherwise I would give a 1 out of 5!

Jackie

JackiePicnic Point

Sadly a complete waste of money

Chookadook

Chookadooknoyb

Very unique product

Excellent, the best on the market in comparison with other cloth nappies and the drawstring pouch that comes with it can be used for the wet nappies and you just put it in and wash when you go home. Easy to wash and very absorbent. Another good thing is I saved so much money because I didn't have to buy disposable which arnt good for the environment either.

Ditch disposable and use these! I love them!

These are so easy to use and are so super soft so much more comfortable for baby. They don't leak (just make sure all of the absorbent pad is tucked into liner.. which is easy) and no big deal washing them. I am using the liners too which makes it easy for number two changes. Highly recommended.. wish I used them for my first child!

Only Good For 9 Months

I loved them at first but now the outer liner is no longer water proof. They only lasted 9 months before they started one at a time leaking. I have emailed them. They told me how to wash them and suggested I wasn't doing it right. I beg to differ I own a laundromat not a self service one either I spend 10 hours a day 6 days a week doing people's washing.... I think I know how to follow instructions on laundry washing by now.

Mel

MelMandurah

Amazing!

I have just started using cotton nappies- stupidly I read reviews on peapods so didnt want people to buy them for me as I heard they were terrible.. so I had 2 in my collection and about 15 of brand "x". Turns out the pea pods are SO MUCH BETTER!! No leakage, super absorbent, kept bubs skin dry as all urine was absorbed away from her. adjustable leg straps are the absolute best idea ever, my girl has skinny little legs so I love that I can adjust to fit her! Also they are slimmer than my other nappies and come in their own little bags so easy to store!
I am currently kicking myself for wasting all my money on the more pricey brand because they have failed me every time. Could not recommend Pea pods enough!

SheenaD

SheenaDMelbourne

Absorbent nappy

These are very absorbent nappies which I really love as my bub's been wetting heavily in the past months. Its natural bamboo material are more tougher than I expect and fits well. I have yet to see an incident of leaks as it really absorbs well compared to commercial ones. They also store well in any nappy bag and looks slimmer and can fit perfectly even in my regular purse. i find this the best transition diaper if you would want to start using cloth diapers.

Lucy

LucyAdelaide

Great nappies! Love them!

Super absorbent (my baby is a HEAVY wetter)... love how u can adjust the legs, love the absorbent insert, love the way it clips in.
Honestly had no problems at all with these nappies, they are amazing. If u are thinking of switching to cloth I highly recommend using these first.
(YouTube video how to put on a cloth nappy by the way, u have to change the way u put nappies on- I had no idea until I saw a YouTube vid explaining what u have to do different to achieve a snug fit).
All in all 5 stars!