Pea Pods

Pea Pods

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pea Pods

• Comfort

Abbey
AbbeyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Falling apart after four months of use

Used pea pods since my daughter was born in April (four months) and they are already falling apart. We follow washing instructions and the nappies still leak daily either through the seams as shown or past her legs even though they are as tight as possible. I thought they’d at least last one child potentially more but we are extremely disappointed and when they need replacing soon we will not be repurchasing.

Purchased in April 2021 for $399.00.

Dootch
DootchPerth, WA

Terrible leakage!

I got a mixture of pea pods and another brand because I'd read that they'd won an award for reusable nappy of the year. They are terrible, they leak after no time at all, the insert bunches at the top and the liquid doesn't pull through the length of the pad it just gets wet at the top and leaks through onto my baby's clothes which means we have to change outfits with the nappy. The other brand I use is much better. Read reviews before purchasing!

Great inserts, average shells and washing instructions!

Purchased in March 2017 for $200.00.

Crappy nappies

I have a 5 month old baby and 6 of the nappy shells have already disintegrated. The studs have broken off some and delamination has already occurred. On top of this, the nappies constantly leak even when on the right setting and washed properly. Also, when the nappies arrived, 3 of them had been stitched incorrectly resulting in them constantly bunching up. In addition to this, the company responses have been incredibly inadequate and they continue to place the blame on my. I purchased these nappies as they were sold as being the only ones I’d need until my baby was potty trained and now I have to go and spend more money on new ones.

Purchased in November 2020 for $500.00.

NothappyWestinghouse
NothappyWestinghouseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love these nappies.

Have been using the OSFM (one size fits most) with the adjustable leg elastics. We have used these nappies from about 8 weeks of age (too bulky for a newborn). Bub is now 15 months and the nappies are still going strong. The trifold inserts are supet absorbant. I love that i jave the option to either stuff the insert in the pocket or clip it in. We have had a couple of leaks, but mostly from bubs output not a nappy fault. I have found that I haven't adjusted the leg elastics to a larger size and they fit better. These are hubbies favourite nappies as there are no rise snaps to adjust or get confused with. These nappies have held up well in a stash of approx 30 nappies and washed at 60 degree for the main wash

Purchased in December 2020 at Express Pods for $150.00.

Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Waste of money

I've tried these nappies on both of my children (baby boy & toddler girl), and they leek through in under an hour! They're bulky and poor quality. One of them arrived with a broken press stud!
I've since tried another brand and had no trouble. Don't waste your money on Pea Pods, I wish I didn't!

Purchased in July 2020 at Pea pods for $100.00.

Kat
Kat

Terrible and horrendous customer service

First, nappies leak all the time. Quality of workmanship is terrible, some of the adjustable components were sewn in incorrectly making it impossible to adjust without unpicking some of the threads (the adjustable strap was sewn onto the nappy. Second washing instructions followed as per website and the wash bag left little red stains on all nappies, this shouldn’t happen I’d advise to wash on warm.

Very bulky too!

Lastly, when you call the customer service number it always goes to voicemail and the response via email is terrible. I wrote clearly and the pretence I didn’t know what I was talking about from their part was disgusting.

Don’t bother. There is many brands out there and I’m sure there is better!

Purchased in August 2020 at Online pea pods for $250.00.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
angry customer
angry customer

Leaks

Leaks almost immediately, does not matter what sizing i use (s,m'l) this is with the trifold, cover and nightbooster... my bub 8 months have tried to use but to many leaks. Prefer alva which is only 1/3 price of peapods.

Purchased at Baby Bunting for $25.00.

Jess_e8862
Jess_e8862Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shells always leak - inserts are the best thing about them

Cannot get a good fit with peapods unfortunately, no matter how I adjust the elastics or how I'm putting them on. I only use them with a PUL cover now because I don't trust them, even for 2 hours, to not leak around legs. The inserts are decent - I often just use them in other brand nappy shells that I get a much better fit with.

Purchased in February 2020 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $25.00.

Great product

We've been using Pea Pods with our son from when he was 3 months. We've not used disposables. The liners are very absorbent - we put the tri-fold in the pocket rather than using the snaps. They wash and dry well. The leg elastic works perfectly well. We found that use them overnight with an additional waterproof pilcher that we had left over from his later newborn phase. This allows the nappy to fill overnight without leaking onto his clothes - this is usually 12 hours as he sleeps through the night. I'm not sure why people have such trouble with leaking. That hasn't been our experience.

Purchased in January 2019 at pea pods .

May
MaySydney, NSW

These leak!

I bought these at an expo in 2018. They leak after 1-2 hours. Even going through pants. Quite disappointed with these. I still use them, but have to change often.

Purchased in September 2018.

Jessie
JessieGippsland, VIC

Very leaky

The trifold inserts are too bulky and the nappy doesn’t seal around the legs well, even with the adjustable leg holes. They just leak all the time. It is very frustrating.

Purchased in July 2019.

aj01
aj01melbs

Leaks all the time

These nappies leak ALL the time around the legs. Even on the tightest setting with the elastics and snaps, you have to have a baby with really chunky legs to get a decent fit. Bought the starter pack and might use it once bubs is bigger, but now will be buying a different brand that actually fits properly (yet another cost). Unless your baby is big with chunky legs, there is no point, unless you like doing lots of washing!

Purchased in February 2020 for $249.00.

Kel83
Kel83

Disappointing

I’ve been using peapods since my little one was born. They aren’t new and washed correctly. Now they leak constantly and I’m getting fed up that I spent so much money but more worried about the environment as I have to rely on disposables again. I’ve tried the hacks to make them more absorbent but they just keep leaking around the legs. Disappointing.

Purchased in August 2019.

Good solid cloth nappy

Purchased in January 2020 for $249.50.