Peacelily Mattress

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

ant333

ant333

Great customer experience, and love the mattress.

These guys are awesome. After a horrible experience with a memory foam based mattress causing insomnia, decided to check these guys out. Visited their warehouse to try out a latex mattress. Olivia was super helpful and ran me thru the options. Ended up purchasing and this mattress is probably the best i've had. Comfortable, not too soft nor too hard. No more offgassing and insomnia. Recommended if you have any doubts to go check these guys out.

Purchased in March 2021 for $1,200.00.

Loretta

LorettaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible partner disturbance. Will be returning it.

Unfortunately I will be returning the mattress and topper because I can feel every little movement that my husband makes. It is also not as comfortable as I had hoped and my husband and I feel as though we are falling off the edge. We have 3 Koala mattresses and I will be buying another. The reason I bought the latex ensemble is because I like that it is made from all natural materials and latex mattresses can last for 30 years.

Purchased in January 2021.

Rea K.Peacelily

Highly recommended for Paraplegics or people with nerve pain.

Wow, this Topper was a life changer for me.
I’m a paraplegic and suffer from a lot of nerve pain in my legs, and lack of butt muscles causes pain when I sit/lay on it. My quality of sleep was terrible and I woke with pain to many times a night to remember. I wasn’t getting any deep sleep at all.
From the first night, I slept on the topper my quality of life improved. I couldn’t believe even the pain in my legs was reduced. I purchased the plush as I have to sleep on my side and I couldn’t be happier.
I have since ordered one for my parents.
Also, no chemical smell at all out of the box. I had previously purchased a memory foam topper that I had to return as the chemicals made me cough and hurt my eyes. I did not sleep one night on it.

Purchased in September 2020 for $439.00.

Gabe

GabeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super comfy, quality materials, long warranty

Purchased in October 2020 at fernearth.com.au for $1,249.00.

Carly

CarlySouthwest, VIC

Very Happy

Purchased in May 2019 for $1,349.00.

The Perfect Package

I received my mattress, topper and pillows in early August. Firstly I was so impressed how beautifully everything had been packaged so carefully with swathes of protective material and beautiful strong boxes for the journey from Victoria to Perth. Since sleeping with my Fern package I couldn't be happier. My bed is super comfortable and I love my pillows. So glad and completely satisfied that I chose Fern especially knowing that all the materials are 100% natural. I feel I have made a great choice in Fern. Thank you.
Chris Fitzsimmons, Perth

Purchased in August 2020.

Jan_Saunders

Jan_SaundersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great mattress but too soft for me.

Purchased in November 2019 for $2,896.00.

Tricia

TriciaPerth, WA

Seems too perfect

I have lower back and neck issues and have bought three new mattresses in ten years looking for a mattress to help me sleep well.
After having the mattress for a week, I am waking refreshed and in no where near as much pain as with my last mattress. It’s very comfortable, while at the same time is supportive. I sleep on the medium side and also have the topper, in the king single size because I am on my own. There was a slight smell after opening up the mattress but after one day that was gone. Wonderful value for money, compared to other places selling latex mattresses, so I am very happy with my purchase and would completely recommend this product.

Purchased in July 2020 for $1,400.00.

So comfy! Highly recommend

I originally bought an ergoflex mattress 4 years ago and have found it too firm on my back as a side/stomach sleeper. So instead of buying a whole new mattress i thought i should buy the fern earth mattress topper and see how it goes. It has made a huge difference and really softened the mattress up, it has also cooled down the ergoflex which i was finding a little heating. Also quite high quality materials and i like that it is low toxicity and natural. Very happy with purchase.

Purchased in July 2020 for $439.00.

M.Widmer

M.WidmerGippsland, VIC

What an experience!

For years now my wife and myself woken up in the morning tired and with pain in our hips and back. Being both in our 50s we believed our age would contribute to most of this pain and we never actually questioned our old mattress.
After only sleeping for two days on our new King size Fern Earth mattress most of the pain is gone. We feel really relaxed and pain free in the mornings. And we have not even installed the topper yet as it is on back order. I definitely highly recommend this product. Thanks

Purchased in May 2020.

Peta

PetaSydney, NSW

We love our fern earth mattress!!

Purchased in April 2020 at Fern for $1,250.00.

Great quality and value

Purchased in February 2020 for $1,000.00.

Hi Dev and Jo,
Thanks so much for your feedback and glad that the whole family is sleeping on a Fern. There are many benefits of our mattresses and one is the health benefits that many other mattresses lack as they are not using natural products.

Great mattress, fantastic customer service!

carlsbertram

carlsbertramGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Comfortable and well priced.. a tad on the soft side

As another reviewer had noted, the firm side feels rather soft and it is right on the verge of being too soft. I couldn't imagine using this mattress with the topper. I don't seem to wake up with back pain so i'll stick with it, but I would definitely have preferred it firmer. The mattress I received does have handles, but they aren't really strong enough in relation to the weight of the mattress so much care needs to be taken not to rip the stitching. There was a bit of a rubbery smell upon opening but that seemed to dissipate after a few days.

I found the company pretty easy to deal with, communication from Chris was good and a refund was handled promptly for a pillow that I returned. Thanks.

Dee

DeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best mattress I've ever bought

I've had this mattress for 10 months now and it's still as good as the day I received it. It's all natural, no chemical smell, great payment options, and fast delivery. There has been no change to the shape and I don't rotate it. I intend to buy the mattress topper soon.

Purchased in May 2019 at Fern Earth mattress for $1,149.00.

Hi Dee,

Thanks so much for your review. We love it when our customers nearly a year on are just as happy as the day when they purchased. Wait to you get the topper, the level of luxury will go up another notch!

Find out how Peacelily Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Love, love, love my new mattress!

A massive thanks to the amazing team at Fern Earth for taking my sleep to a whole new level. I've had my new mattress for about a month and soooo happy with the luxury quality and the highest of standards it's been manufactured too. The double-sided firm and medium options are genius, and knowing you're sleeping on a mattress that's free from toxins and petro-based foams, means it's absolutely worth the investment! Totally 110% recommended!

Danielle

Danielle

Love my new mattress!

I've had my Fern Earth mattress for two months and absolutely love it!

I use the Medium side and find it very supportive, super comfy, and I love that it retains its shape evenly. I feel especially comforted knowing it's natural and non-toxic. My favourite mattress to date!

The customer service was excellent, delivery was fast and it's excellent value for money. Highly recommend.

Purchased in November 2019 for $1,099.00.

Hi Danielle,
Thanks so much for your review. So glad you have given it a good trial and it comes out as your favourite! It is also important to us that the customer service and delivery was excellent so thanks again for the well rounded feedback

I am in love with this mattress!

So soft but supportive, it makes me feel weightless. I wake up feeling so good. The only down side is now the kids dont want to sleep anywhere else :-). customer support was also really great.

Purchased in November 2019.

Sleeping PositionSide

Hi Kat,
Thanks for the review, Glad you love the mattress and the customer support. Haha you point out an interesting downside, but I'm sure you love the extra cuddles from the kids too!

CalebSydney

Buyer beware

Claims to be natural latex, but is not. Manufacture process involves using chemicals, which leech into the air and have given me terrible sleep, just being in the room has caused me to feel nauseous, constant sneezing, in spite of otherwise clean and hygenic room.
Have had to use two thick sheets on 3-day rotation just to deal with off-gassing smell and toxicity.
Non-refundable after your trial.
Comfortable mattress otherwise if I use a mattress topper.
But they need to make people health in mind and not just profit.

Purchased in July 2019.

Carl Bennett

Carl BennettHobart, TAS

Bit of a saga, but comfortable mattress & got my money back

Purchased in September 2019.