Penrite Oil HPR Gas 20W-60 (Mineral)

Penrite Oil HPR Gas 20W-60 (Mineral)

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Engine Oils in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Daniel A

Daniel AMelbourne

Great Oil For Classic 911

I purchased a classic 911 last year, which was quite clearly in dire need of a service.

One of the first things I changed was the engine oil. Going by previous service receipts, I could see that previous owners were using a Synthetic oil, without any Zinc content!

These cars have a flat tappet design, so a high Zinc content (1600 ppm) for engine protection is a must.

Maybe it's just my imagination (I think not) but the car runs a lot smoother now, and the 20W-60 gives a bit more protection than what Porsche specify.

So for me, it's overall a great choice, and I'm happy to use an Australian product as well.

Car1981 Porsche 911SC
Penrite Oil
Penrite Oil T.Penrite Oil

Thanks for using our products in your Classic 911, Daniel.