Verifiedpeoplecare.com.au

4.4

Treherne
Treherne2 posts

Benefits paid are low

Benefits paid are very low. For eg; Initial 45 min consultation for remedial massage cost me $135, I got back $ 35. Second visit also 45 mins cost me $135 , got back $25.
Pathetic. Show details
Jenni U.
Jenni U.Gippsland, VIC3 posts

Excellent customer service

Always a friendly, helpful person on the other end of the phone, highly recommend Peoplecare, excellent customer service and they go the extra mile to assist. Show details ·  1
Frank
FrankIllawarra, NSW14 posts

Very disappointed

St Vincents Private
Varicose veins, abolition of venous reflux by occlusion of a primary or recurrent great (long) or small (short) saphenous vein of one two leg.
I pay Premium Hospital $250 excess (Gold) & Comprehensive Extras, $220.91 fortnightly
Hospital invoice fully covered apart from the excess, no complaints there.
Surgeon fees: $6250.00
Medicare: $657.05
Peoplecare: $220.25
Out of pocket: $5372.70
Not to mention Anaesthetis fees, I'll leave it up to you to decide whether Peoplecare benefit is fair. Show details
GRACE L.
GRACE L.Northeast, VIC

switching from one to another

I was feeling a bit nervous to change my private health insurance over to another insurance company, therefor I was reading reviews on lots of insurance companies and People care stood out with their grateful members and they made it easy to do an online switch, policy is a good value Show details ·  1
alex
alexPerth, WA

Very positive experience

Before joining, Ive called and Reece? was very helpful, patient, polite and professional. Very pleaseant to talk to. He listen, and explain every concern that i have. Keep him on the Team. It is a winner ! Show details ·  1
MelB
MelB

Post surgery appreciation

I was really impressed by the personal and caring customer service both before and after my son’s significant surgery. The process and requirements were clearly articulated by phone and followed up by email. Everything was explained in a manner I understood and I had total confidence there would be no surprises. The hand written get well card and gift were very thoughtful. I’m so glad I made the switch from a major fund a few years ago. Show details ·  1
ivan s.
ivan s.
  Fair Incentive

Excellent and good service are offered I recommend everyone here to use it Show details ·  1
Alexander F.
Alexander F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Why am I being asked to review a product I have not received?

I just signed up for PeopleCare, and I have received no coverage as of yet. I'm not even sure they took payment. But they're asking for a review, so here it is: The website was very functional, and I got everything I needed from using it.
Anyway, they provide ambulance cover, which was obviously very important. Show details ·  1
DMH
DMH

Awesome service and actual people who care

We’ve been members for decades but over the last 3 years have used our health insurance way more dramatically. I’ve now had multiple spinal surgeries and these guys even sent me a get well gift (plush blanket). They also offered a free service where a nurse would get in touch with me regularly to check I was going ok. Plus A few free physio home visits. And if you actually need to contact them they are so friendly and helpful. I rave about them whenever anyone is looking to change health funds. and I’d give them 6 stars if I could. Show details ·  1
Rob
RobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service at all times

Very polite and prompt service. Premiums are a little higher than other funds but occasional paybacks are enticing. Highly recommend Peoplecare. Show details ·  1
NY Gumnut
NY Gumnut2 posts

Impressed with Peoplecare

We have been with Peoplecare for a number of years and recently my partner required emergency surgery. The support from Peoplecare as we went through the sometimes overwhelming journey was terrific. Claims went through smoothly and any questions or concerns were addressed. Overall very impressed with the cover and assistance. Highly recommend Peoplecare. Show details ·  1
Bob
Bob

Not Perfect but

No one is perfect so, you don't get 5 stars but, you don't allow for 4.9. Best Health Care going. Show details ·  1
zemarama
zemaramaSydney, NSW3 posts
Peter I Cornelisz
Peter I CorneliszGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My dealings with Peoplecare

Never a problem answering my questions ..very professional and friendly staff Show details ·  1
John
John2 posts

We need cover & Peoplecare gives essentially what we need

Service provided by the staff is excellent, value is good Show details ·  1

Chloe

If you have had private insurance for years with another company years I mean like 20 years plus do waiting periods apply when joining a new company? Thinking of going with people choice a non for profit company. Im with Medibank and get charged a fortune about $95 a month with 70% back.

EO1
EO1

Depends on the company. I know some companies dont make you sit through the waiting periods again however they do ask for your current details and member number etc to double check.

Chloe

True Im certainly not signing up to a new one then having to wait two or three months to use anything and paying for it!

Steve
Steve

I am considering changing to your fund - I have been fully insured with my current insurer for over 30 years. We ran into an unexpected problem when they refused to cover tests in Emergency before admission. What is the policy at PeopleCare

Michele
Michele

no idea

JOHN G

Hi what level of care is hip replacement covered...ty john.

0419879381.