3.3

Bps

BpsBarkly, NT

Been on sarms s22 forte for 5 days. very fast delivery will let everyone know at the end of my cycle how it all whent..

Fast delivery, good communication. Unsure of the quality just yet but I will let you all know at the end of my cycle

LukeHunter Region, NSW

went on the 21 day rapid weight loss.I put on 3kg?

excellent service,advice and support just a bit dubious to date after first course of rapid weight loss allowed me to gain weight not loose

Luke

i have started on the aod ill see how that goes and keep you posted
thanks

Peptides DirectPeptides Direct

Numerous orders with the company in the last 7 months and there will be numerous more

I order BPC a lot for a nagging shoulder injury, I tried this company (i wouldnt trust anything not sourced from a pharmacy, listen to the peptide ben greenfield podcast and youll know why) and I was impressed from the first order on. Many orders later and I finally had an order where i was unhappy (shipping and delay issues) albeit, the issues were/are likely out of hand of PD but the staff, C, helped me out immensely with some simple science perspective as well as rectifying the situation with my order. I dont normally write reviews, Im just here because i was/am ecstatic with the customer service and product (BPC only, tried the TB but i think BPC is better IMO, for those of you with injuries)

Peptides DirectPeptides Direct

Hi John, thank you for this feedback.

Chris D.

Chris D.Mid North Coast, NSW

Money wasted

After 2 coarses with no side effects whatsoever 3rd coarse had some strange reactions that have warranted me to stop using this product after only one week now I have$600 with of peptides heading for the rubbish bin! Im not on any another medication and nothing in my diet has not changed to bring this adverse reaction on.

bigeyePerth, WA

My detailed experience -

Definitely worth the money! :)

I have almost finished my course of GHRP2 which my boyfriend recommended and we both ordered some. I have been training 5 days per week for years and although i look "good" i wanted to look AMAZING - so I started taking this peptide now for almost 7 weeks and man do I notice the difference! I don't think I will ever stop taking peptides for the rest of my life as I have never had results such as these. The only little tiny con with this particular peptide is that it makes me ravenous hungry haha so Im going to be reordering Ipamorelin and CJC1295 This company was great with fast delivery, instructions and everything needed ie. syringes, swabs. Definitely recommend! Thanks :)

Peptides DirectPeptides Direct

Hi Afronzina, thank you for this feedback.

imianmuir

imianmuirSydney, NSW

5 Stars - First time Customer

First time customer and wasnt sure what to expect: thought it was going to be like other sites that are rip offs. They talked me through the process of using the products and made the purchase simple and quick. I think from order to receiving the products was max 5 days.

Peptides DirectPeptides Direct

Thanks for the great review!

Rachael

RachaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service super quick delivery

The Customer service was great they got back to me quickly about my query and the delivery was fast and came within the week!
Thank you cant wait to start!

Peptides DirectPeptides Direct

Hi Rachael, thank you for this feedback!

MartyC

MartyCAU

Quality Advice. Jury still out over effectiveness.

Concerned Consumer

Concerned ConsumerSydney, 2000

Fast and efficient

Very pleased with the turnaround time and the ease of use of the website. Processed and delivered within the week to NSW.
I have commenced the course I will update on the results once complete.

Peptides DirectPeptides Direct

Hi John, thank you for this feedback!

Jking

JkingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Be careful

On two seperate occasions they have charged me twice per order .on one occasion I ordered Saturday noticed the double charge emailed them right away, then received an email the next day (Sunday) saying the doctor has looked at your info and cheated you ..the order has been sent to pharmacy...on a Sunday .this seems.to be a rip off tactic people. Take your business elsewhere.customer service during time of dispute was pathetic.i told them what happened they simply said no it didn't.i had to show them screen shots of my order and bank account.id love to see results of analysis of there product!!?

Bradeng2

Bradeng2Perth, WA

Excellent service!

Pre-purchase questions answered promptly and thoroughly.

Contact made by doctor straight after purchase and goods were delivered to my door within 48 hours of purchase!

Very professional and products are legit!

Highly recommended!

Alex

AlexPerth, WA

Very poor customer service

Greg

GregGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First experience.

First order went like clockwork...prompt attention to messages, emails,and the hands on involvement of the doctor was impressive and reassuring. They know their stuff and the layers between expert and customer is minimal. Makayla is a great help and an asset to the company. Looking at previous comments it seems they have removed the problems and have their A game now. SARS hurts but I'm told it's common . Looking fwd to seeing how their products work.. two days in.

Greg

Shane

ShaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Questions not answered

I have spent around $700 as a newbie. I would ask questions about dosing and would get very short answers. The dissapointing thing is lack of support. I really wanted to find a company that would understand my needs. I just felt like 7 days to answer a simple question was too long. Unfortunately you have lost my business to a competitor

Find out how Peptides Direct compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

Great product and great service.

Great service and great product, I am seeing the results already!!! The instructions and information provided was clear and easy to understand for us newbies. 10/10 would recommend.

Excellent Service & Quality Products

Always friendly staff to talk to over the phone. Great knowledge of what they have to offer. Easy ordering and speedy delivery. Great products and selection of products. Will always use Peptides Direct! You've got a lift long customer out of me!

Great advice, exceeded expectations!

With anything medical - you're always hesitant to trust quality and advice, particularly online. Not the case with Peptides Direct as I found the advice was tailored to me, my questions were answered over the phone by a Medical Professional and the product arrived promptly with all necessary instructions.

Melanie

MelanieSydney

Quality Product!

I was a bit nervous at first as it was my first time purchasing. But I was so impressed when I called Peptides Direct as I got to speak with real people here in Australia. The Medical team advised me on what was my best options to obtain my goals and I couldn't be happier. The product is great quality and all made here in Australia.
I highly recommend the Peptides Direct team.

Sharni

SharniBrisbane

Customer Service & Product Qaulity On Point!

I have used other companies to purchase my Peptides yet no other company has shown amazing customer service like Peptides Direct. My delivery came on time and the Medical Team even followed up with me to check in on my progress.

I highly recommend their service!

Peptides DirectPeptides Direct

Thats great to hear! Thanks for leaving a great review for us!

Chad M.asked

Anyone try their CJC1295 + Ipamorelin?

Results / efficacy?

bigeye

Bro , i have posted my detailed experience with these guys in the hope that no one ever parts with their hard earned cash expecting results " results may vary" is a comfortable place to operate within consumer law. There is another review here somewhere also suggesting under strength and over priced products. Choose another supplier there are others.

Chad M.

Thank you mate, is there a supplier that you can recommend from your experience?

Jason R.
Jason R.

@Chad I've tried the CJC1295 + Ipamorelin and I'm so happy with the results and confident of the legitimacy that I'm about to place my third order with these guys.

ThatUso R.asked

Looking to place a order for the "Ultimate Muscle gain" but not so sure, has anybody use this bundle and is it effective and worth it's price tag?

bigeye

Bro i urge you to read my review on this company and consider that price tag against the fine print - i would strongly advise parting with your hard earned cash to these guys , there are others.

Hi Bigeye,

Which providers do you recommend from your experience?

ThatUso R.

Bigeye hey bro who would you recommend to purchase these products

Jonathan

Jonathanasked

Do you ship domestically from within Australia? Do I have to deal with customs? Do you have lab tests to show purity?

bigeye

Bro read my review BEFORE you spend any money

Peptides DirectPeptides Direct

Hi Jonathan, all our Peptides are compounded to order in our Australian pharmacies in line with TGA rules and regulations. They are then shipped directly to your nominated address via domestic courier (no involvement with customs). Our compounding pharmacies are strictly regulated by Australian Federal standards to ensure all medication ordered from our site are of the highest quality. If you would like any further information please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team on 1300 100 460 (available weekdays 8am-4pm AEST). Kind regards, The Peptides Direct Team

Get an answer from our members and Peptides Direct representatives