Peptides Direct

Peptides Direct

See the Best Protein & Supplement Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fast and efficient

Very pleased with the turnaround time and the ease of use of the website. Processed and delivered within the week to NSW.
I have commenced the course I will update on the results once complete.

Be careful

On two seperate occasions they have charged me twice per order .on one occasion I ordered Saturday noticed the double charge emailed them right away, then received an email the next day (Sunday) saying the doctor has looked at your info and cheated you ..the order has been sent to pharmacy...on a Sunday .this seems.to be a rip off tactic people. Take your business elsewhere.customer service during time of dispute was pathetic.i told them what happened they simply said no it didn't.i had to show them screen shots of my order and bank account.id love to see results of analysis of there product!!?

Excellent service!

Pre-purchase questions answered promptly and thoroughly.

Contact made by doctor straight after purchase and goods were delivered to my door within 48 hours of purchase!

Very professional and products are legit!

Highly recommended!

Very poor customer service

I have used Peptides for a while now and thought I would give this company a try as they had a product I wanted to add to my usual stack. They sent my order to me without notifying or giving me a tracking number. I only found out the items had arrived due to Toll leaving me notice which I didn't receive until the following day as I was busy with work. Because of Tolls policy I couldn't get my order for another day due to their policy and I had to go pick it up myself from the depot which is some distance away. I emailed them as I wasn't happy with the situation, if they emailed me like they were supposed to with a tracking number I could have made the necessary arrangements to receive them. All they did was apologise, which wasn't good enough for me as they had cost me time and money plus maybe the quality of the products, they didn't credit me or give me any kind of compensation which I thought was pretty bad as I just spent a small fortune and expected a premium service.

As for their products the jury is out as they didn't get the same affects or feel the same as when I get them from my usual trusted supplier, can't say for sure without getting them tested, I have my theories.

All in all I wouldnt recommend them, their customer service is garbage. Won't be using them again any time soon!

First experience.

First order went like clockwork...prompt attention to messages, emails,and the hands on involvement of the doctor was impressive and reassuring. They know their stuff and the layers between expert and customer is minimal. Makayla is a great help and an asset to the company. Looking at previous comments it seems they have removed the problems and have their A game now. SARS hurts but I'm told it's common . Looking fwd to seeing how their products work.. two days in.

Greg

Questions not answered

I have spent around $700 as a newbie. I would ask questions about dosing and would get very short answers. The dissapointing thing is lack of support. I really wanted to find a company that would understand my needs. I just felt like 7 days to answer a simple question was too long. Unfortunately you have lost my business to a competitor

Great product and great service.

Great service and great product, I am seeing the results already!!! The instructions and information provided was clear and easy to understand for us newbies. 10/10 would recommend.

Excellent Service & Quality Products

Always friendly staff to talk to over the phone. Great knowledge of what they have to offer. Easy ordering and speedy delivery. Great products and selection of products. Will always use Peptides Direct! You've got a lift long customer out of me!

Great advice, exceeded expectations!

With anything medical - you're always hesitant to trust quality and advice, particularly online. Not the case with Peptides Direct as I found the advice was tailored to me, my questions were answered over the phone by a Medical Professional and the product arrived promptly with all necessary instructions.

Quality Product!

I was a bit nervous at first as it was my first time purchasing. But I was so impressed when I called Peptides Direct as I got to speak with real people here in Australia. The Medical team advised me on what was my best options to obtain my goals and I couldn't be happier. The product is great quality and all made here in Australia.
I highly recommend the Peptides Direct team.

Customer Service & Product Qaulity On Point!

I have used other companies to purchase my Peptides yet no other company has shown amazing customer service like Peptides Direct. My delivery came on time and the Medical Team even followed up with me to check in on my progress.

I highly recommend their service!

Thats great to hear! Thanks for leaving a great review for us!

Professional and transparent

I called the team at peptides direct to discuss my needs and see if there is anything that can help with some pain I was having in my back. Basically weak for years since a construction injury.

They put me on a course of peptides after explaining exactly what they can do, they stepped me through the process and I got my order in. I got to have a chat with the doctor, he gave me more info and then issued the script and they sent it to be compounded. It was with me within a week.

A couple of months on and there have been improvements with my back as well as seeing more muscle definition and just feeling better in general. Will be ordering again. Thanks

We aim to please all our customers. Thanks for the feedback!

Excellent Service, Great follow up to emails/questions and fast delivery.

Fantastic purchase experience, I was wary with some of the reviews listed here, however after a few emails I had the faith to give it a go.

The customer service was great and the order turned up on the day they had predicted.

After sales service has been amazing with many questions answered, if you are looking at trying these products give them a go.

Edit - 7 months after my first purchase I have these notes to add.

The products seems totally legitimate, on the courses I have taken, I believe I am seeing more muscle growth than standard weights routines should expect, (higher than should be expected normal muscle weight growth per week/month) however, it's not growth for free, you still have to work hard for it.

The SARMs injections sting like you have been...errr...stung, this only lasts a few minutes, however it's my least favorite moment of each day, another sign I am sure its the real deal, if I had doubt I'd stop those in a heart beat.

Short of sending the product to a testing lab I feel certain it's not a placebo effect, certain enough to be looking at 3rd purchase this week.

Thanks for the great feedback!

Fantastic Service & Product

Ordered my peptides 8 weeks ago. Received them within 7 working days, and have noticed an incredible change in my lifestyle. I am sleeping better, mood has enhanced at work and i am training a lot longer during my workouts. Very happy with my results and will be using the products again for sure! Customer service was fantastic as they were very knowledgeable and the follow up phone calls were much appreciated.

Cheers Zazza! Great to hear how Peptides Direct have been able to help!

Excellent Service

Received my order within 1 week very please with there customer service will be re ordering again
Also receive a lot of information in regards to my products I ordered :)

Great to hear! Thank you!

Terrible service

I waited for a week with the order status “sent to pharmacy”, they don’t answer their phones and the response is they’re sending express, a couple of days later I get an email from Australia Post that m6 order will be delivered in a week - $20 delivery flat rate, totally gauging the customer.

I wouldn’t use them again, waiting over two weeks for something that is supposed to be in stock is ridiculous

Hi Chris, We have just come across this site recently and saw there are a few negative reviews. Firstly I want to apologise for your experience back then. Between phone/internet service issues and change of staff back then, we will own our mess back then and just say sorry. We have endeavoured to get things exactly how they should be. We have a great customer service team who monitor phones, emails, social media and web chat. We return all calls and emails asap. But you are right. The issues ba In regards to our product being "in stock", we dont have peptides sitting around already compounded. Every order is compounded fresh by the Australian Pharmacy we use and then sent out when ready. The pharmacy sets the shipping costs and so we charge that as well. I understand you dont want to shop through us again due to a bad experience. But if you change your mind, we now have the best prices on legal peptides in Australia and I can get you a discount code as well. Either way, we hope your training is going well and again, sorry about your previous PD experience. DarrenI'd suggest before you tell me that my peptides were compounded, you check what I purchased, the lazy nonchalant response doesn't improve my outlook on your business and should improve anyone elses that reads this review. With respect I can't see anything you've written that changes my mind so with respect, I'd suggest consumers out there looking to keep looking for a company with better prices and better service.Hi Chris, All I can see is your username. I was unable to use that to look up your order on our site. "Sent to pharmacy" indicated it is a compounded product. Sorry if that is incorrect. If you purchased peptides from us. They are all compounded when we send the script through. Thanks for taking time to respond.

No results and bad service.

I first contacted peptides direct and told them what my order and location and asked for an ETA. It was a week late and they couldn't track package. Many phone calls and no results.

The product itself was the cream/lotion that you rub in between forearms before bed on an empty stomach. I have been talking these peptides for around 10 weeks as directed and have noticed absolutely no change with my quality of sleep, size, weight, skin and overall mobility and health.

Hi Garth, Sorry that you were not satisfied with the results of the peptides you used. We have a long history of customers who have excellent results with their peptides. Feel free to contact the team on 1300100460 to discuss further. Thanks

Extremely bad service passed the buck back and forwards pharmacy 2 sender use toll Priority delivery

Took more than 3 weeks for me obtain the product use toll as a delivery service could not leave at my house as I work during the day

Hi, Sorry to hear about your bad experience. 3 weeks is very uncommon for delivery. Did you get a chance to talk to the team about it? We do apologise that TOLL could not leave the package. Unfortunately the pharmacy controls the courier, but we will pass on this feedback to them. Thanks for letting us know.

Peptides Direct - Kiss your money goodbye

My order did not arrive, I phoned countless times, emailed and have forwarded a demand letter for refund still no reply, I will be investigating through appointed Authorities the legitimacy of this company.

Hi Sue, Just seeing these reviews recently. Did you end up getting an answer back about what happened with your order? Very strange for an order to just disappear like that. We would like to look into this further for you if things were not sorted back then. Very sorry that you were not able to get through. Our phone and internet services are back working as they should now. Thanks

Waiting

I'm still waiting for my products and refund over a month don't buy from this company our Money is gone they do not reply or answer phone scam

Hi Sam, Just seeing these reviews recently. Did you end up getting an answer back about what happened with your order? Very strange for an order to just disappear like that. We would like to look into this further for you if things were not sorted back then. Very sorry that you were not able to get through. Our phone and internet services are back working as they should now. Thanks