3.0

3.5

mellethebest
mellethebest7 posts

Straight up scam

Water vials or watered down substances.
Don't believe or trust these guys.
And for post buisness reply, I have made an order but not with this profile so nice try!
Jake
JakeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Order stopped at customs and no refund issued

I bought a large order of Melanotan 1 with refund protection if stopped by customs. The first package was stopped by customs so they sent another which was also stopped by customs. They then asked me to fill out a refund form but i have not receivd a refund and it has been 10+ business days when they stat refunds are issued within 3-5 business days.

Edit: after many many emails requesting they give me my refund i eventually got my refund after 20 business days. Show details

Billy
BillyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC10 posts

Omg do they work

I have used bpc157 for my sore knee and it worked
Stopped the soreness
Am using SARMS and IPA/CJC 1295 and getting get pumps at gym and sleeping great
I throught it was a scam at the start but it’s not
Mussle peptide Australia is real and they have a office in st kilda Show details
John U.
John U.

Crap company

Ordered a few days ago. Confirmed payment and awaiting tracking number. I have emailed three times asking for a tracking number and if my order has been shipped. Been almost 2 weeks now no response to any of my emails.
I only ordered small but thank I didn't do a larger order.
Wello
WelloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

John
John2 posts

Money down the drain

Had a previous positive experience but this time terrible. Got the hcg forte and I'm convinced it's a vial of water (no effects that normally are received from hcg and I have used several times before, also when I put some on a pregnancy test no positive result which would indicate a absence of hormone) Show details
LBB
LBB3 posts

Ok to use

Not the worst. Not the best. Ordered some stuff. Shipping fine. Paying fine. Just trying to get to 20 words. Show details
Matt
MattGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible communication

Spent decent money at this clinic, yes they're overpriced but they actually arrive and work. Peptides were good, actually fixed my back. But there lack of communication and inability to call back is very frustrating. Had trouble with 2 of there vial tops. 1 almost breaking open and I had to throw a full one out. Shouldn't have to be chasing up my order I spent alot of money on.

Got chased up once in 6 months regarding my dosages/progress/consultations etc. Same story for 3 of my mates.

For the money you spend. The professionalism and communication is not there.  Show details

kyle
kyleSouthwest, VIC4 posts

Quality peptide supplier

I’m very grateful to have a quality peptide supplier here in Australia, my experience with the purchase and delivery was simple and easy .

Thanks again

Show details

GNC
GNCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Legitimate company quality products but overpriced

Have purchased many times from here everything is legitimate quality compounding etc but I could come at mots-c for over $2500 It's a great peptide but can be obtained elsewhere for under $200 bucks  Show details
Scammer hunter
Scammer hunter3 posts

Mickey Mouse business. Avoid it!

I went through the trouble of calling them on phone(no one answers it ever. Alarm bells started to ring). Then after emailing this mob I got a call back to book a “doctor’s appointment” (more alarm bells).
Booked for early this week, but no one has ever contacted me.My diagnose on this?A clear case of severe gimmick syndrome.
Medication: avoid at any cost!
And hey, don’t come with your cheap replies here “I’m so sorry about your troubles bla bla bla”. I’m not ordering anything from this con even if it’s for free!  Show details
scambuster
scambusterSydney, NSW7 posts

Avoid this company!

Ordered 3 weeks ago.Received a few generic emails ‘delay due to covid’ etc.Finally ‘contact customs nothing to do with us’
Avoid this company! Show details
Beauty8
Beauty8Sydney, NSW3 posts

Tamara
TamaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Over the moon with results! Down 9kg

I've just completed the HCG weight loss program and am ecstatic to have lost 9kg. It wasn't easy, but with the support and encouragement of their medical team I did it. Just re-ordered and can't wait to do the program again. Show details ·  1
Chris
Chris

Ordered the SARMS S-22

Hi all, I ordered the S-22 with ease. Arrived last night (took 4 days) to Darwin which I thought was very good. Product and packaging came in good condition. Will now see if I get the results will keep you posted.  Show details ·  1