Perfume Clearance Centre

Perfume Clearance Centre

Brand Manager for Perfume Clearance Centre? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
James D.
James D.Sydney, NSW

Great customer experience

ANDREW WAS GREAT the whole process and professionalism was terrific ill be back for sure. I would recommend this company to family and friends without any hesitation shipping was fast and well packed too !

Pathetic experience

They lied about postage options. Australia post confirmed the business pays extra to exclude safe drops. Business won't deal with complaints and staff are morally ignorant and refuse to accept responsibility for the lies they tell.

Karen
KarenLaunceston, TAS

A good honest company.

I'm very happy with my perfume, the price was excellent and the delivery time was good. Also, nice to talk to a real person on 1300 number concerning a query. Thank you.

SURESHSYDNEY

Superbly packed and shipped!!

Excellent prices on specials on website. Definitely competitive prices for most of the perfumes available in website. Need to bring more varieties ASAP. My parcel was received in awesome condition. Sealed packs. 100% authentic. I will definitely do more shopping in future for sure. Trusted website.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Perfume Clearance Centre compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Great service!

Great service, quick and well priced products! What more do you need?!

Definitely will purchase from here again. My wife was very happy. Nicely gift wrapped also!

Thanks for the good service!

Malla
MallaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Recently I have bought Aqua de Geo Profumo 125ml from them. Ordered on a Thursday and received on following Tuesday. What a service.
I bought for the best price in the net with free delivery . Shall buy again

J.R
J.Rmelbourne

Quick good service

Bought Thierry Mugler Angel Eau De Parfum The Refillable Stars × 1
100ML $143.96
Was shipped Thursday received Monday I call that fast service
Reasonable price for the perfume
Most importantly, was the genuine thing
Would definitely buy from them again
Give them full marks for the genuine article

Irini
IriniAdelaide

Revlon Ciara Perfume - An oldy but a beauty!

Fantastic price and professional service. Prompt delivery with great communication. Highly recommend this company and would use again.
Excited to be wearing my perfume again.
Thankyou from a very satisfied customer.

bronni
bronniSydney

friendly helpful service.

I have bought a few items and I have had no problems what so ever. Their prices are good and they are genuine fragrances. I've even requested something they didn't stock and they offered to get it in for me. Their communication is good. Helpful friendly service. Very fast postage. Authentic fragrances and cheap prices. Who could go wrong with that?

adonaz01
adonaz01Sydney, NSW

Back again for another unbeatable prices ! So fast and great customer service !

Chris P
Chris PSydney

False Advertising

I ordered a bottle of Clinique Happy cologne and while I got what I ordered, all of the pictures online and even on the receipt were of the 100ml bottle, whereas what I received was the 50ml bottle. This had an impact- the pricing on their site was similar to what I have paid before for the 100ml, so I went forward with a purchase, only to find a small bottle arrived in the post.

In the future, please use the correct pictures when you represent a product. If it is the small size (which was the only option when I purchased), show the correct bottle instead of giving the impression you will receive something else.

Overall the purchase process and speed was good- just my expectations were set for a bigger bottle.

Hardworking Citizen
Hardworking Citizen

Simply Brilliant

I bought aftershave on their website and it arrived within the week. Communication is top notch as you get emails to let you know when it's been dispatched and also AusPost tracking. The price is seriously low but I've checked the code numbers on box and bottle and it all checks out as genuine and manufactured within the last 12 months. I'll certainly use them again and recommend to others.

Anne
Anne

Excellent choice of perfumes

I was very impressed with the selection of perfumes and the great discount that was offered. I received my perfume within days and was sent emails informing me of the progress of my order. I will certainly use this website again. Highly recommended!

mthomsonbrisbane

Better Than Strawberrynet.

Found this website while researching perfumes. Had the brands I was after and cheaper than my 'default' website strawberrynet.com and certainly postage was good - ordered Wednesday received Friday and safely packaged.
Great find.

mthomson

Used Perfume clearance centre again on monday, items delivered by wednesday, pricing still best in Australia on my chosen perfumes - Burberry and Geoffry Beene

John S.
John S.asked

How do we know for sure they are genuine fragrances if they're not purchased from a national branded trusted company?

SURESH

I am using perfumes from around 9-10 years. Have been using these from other purchases as well. So I know the longitivity and sillage from using in past. If u think buying in Myers and Chemist warehouse is genuine, then these are same as that.

Old stock

Kaila O.
Kaila O.

It is without doubt old stock. Larger places such as David jones have quality standards and wouldn’t sell perfume past a certain date. No one is getting a bargain here, you are getting a big discount for perfume that doesn’t meet quality standards for sale in department stores.

Other Beauty Product Retailers