3.8

Shane H

Shane HPerth, WA

Fantastic aftercare

RossSouth East Queensland, QLD

Permagard is the best for me

Permagard have assisted me especially Sonny who replies on this site. This is the second time I have had Permagard on a car. My cars are outside in the elements and the products interior and external work perfectly. Wash the car with the product supplied in the Permagard bag and it will shine. I sold a two year old car which sat in the sun for two years and it shined up easily to new look. You must use the shampoo supplied of course. Sonny has been extremely helpful along with a Gold Coast Permagard office staff member on as it turns out an unrelated matter to Permagard. I think the Permagard products are the best and their follow up assistance superb.

Dan I

Dan IPerth, WA

Amazing product and perfect application.

I would like to thank Steve B from Permagard Perth for doing such a great job on my Black Porsche Macan, the coating was perfect and the car looks amazing. His attention to detail was outstanding and i would highly recommend using Permagard. If i could give more than 5 stars i would. Thank you

Hi Dan

Thank you for the Great Feedback i will pass this onto Steve

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Permagard Automotive compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Imtiaj P.

Imtiaj P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very good customer support from Permagard Management.

I would like to specially thanks to Mr. Sonny M for support after sale. I would like to recommended friends and family. 5 out of 5. I have some issue in roof paint. Mr. Sonny M straight to organised for re-paint. Fantastic support after sale.

Worth the money

Fantastic product!

Two years ago I went with the full permagard pack on my new Mercedes GLS350. When washed the black paint work looks amazing and still like brand new. Would highly recommend.

Permagard......An Outstanding Product

I recently purchase a KIA SELTOS through my local dealership. I decided to get the full protection package including exterior/interior and window tint to have it Permagard protected. The service and finish on my car was outstanding. I will be recommending this product to all my family and friends.

Hi Bevan

Thank you for the amazing feedback glad to hear you will be recommending Permagard to all your family and friends too

SWO

SWOSydney

Great experience - highly recommend

I purchased Permagard for my new Mazda and have had a great experience. Paintwork on my car feels much smoother and looks great, no problems when washing my car. Window tinting looks fantastic and have noticed a real difference, tinting keeps the afternoon sun and heat out. Great customer service as well, warranty and care information was sent to me promptly. Highly recommend!

Sonny M.Permagard Automotive

Thank you for the Great feedback.

Jeffrey L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Interior seems good but exterior looking a bit rough

Purchased my mercedes 12th of June less then 2 months ago. Have washed it only 2 times and it has scratch marks all over it. It's like the paint is stickier and attracts a lot of dust etc to it. I'm not really impressed with it so far. Are you meant to get the coating redone over and over on a black car to not see the swirls?
I owned a black car previously for 2 years and it never looked like this ever. Interior protection seems really good however.

Happy with the call and customer care so far as well as the plan proceeding at this stage so have updated the review accordingly.

Jeffrey L.

Please email me on jeff@magneticalliance.com.au and I will send through my contact details there. Thanks

S Jane

S JaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service

The Warranty paperwork is black and white, everything it doesn't cover is covered by insurance like hail damage etc. I like how it is linked to my VIN number unlike protection in the past. Great service and affordable considering can transfer the warranty when I on sell. On Lexus UX200 in Melbourne.

Hi there

Thank you for the great feedback.

NAZSydney, NSW

Car in worse condition now

Purchased a Mercedes C200 and decided to get the full protection package, exterior/interior and window tint. The interior had scuff marks and dust over seats quite obviously not been treated at all! The window tint has a couple of bubbles and was told this is normal allow 6-8 weeks to disappear. The worst part is the exterior of the car now has scratches and chips on 2 panels that were not previously there.
I am shocked this company is backed by Mercedes.

Hi Naz

The issues you have raised are deeply concerning i would like to have this addressed ASAP can you have your best contact details sent to auto.warranty@permagard.com.au and i will call you about this

NAZ

Thank you Sonny for being proactive and rectifying these issues for me so promptly.

Kwok

KwokGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not sure if Permagard has been applied?

Hi, I purchased a new Merc A250 and paid for Permagard. Don't feel that it has been applied as the paint doesn't look any better than my old car. How can I tell that the Permagard has been applied?

Thanks for Sonny and staff at Port Melbourne for promptly addressing the issue and reapplying the Permagard. I am happy with the product after visiting the Port Melbourne factory.

GeorgeSydney, NSW

Save your money, either product no good or car dealer didnt apply properly!

Purchased a mercedes and yes fell for permagard? after i picked up car asked for warranty and certificate of permagard , no reply. Requested anorher two times no responce after 6 weeks. Finally after emailing all management statiing to give me my money back as i beleive was not applied. given no paperwork, i get a call from person who sold me producr giving excuses about covid19 and could not send instead of admitting the truth. Stated it was applied. i said to her if it was my car has dust sticking to it and its garaged not normal my old car never did this. if this product is supperior should not do this. in my opinion its inferior. Dont buy this product !

George 0414 454 000

Thanks George

I will call you about this

K Lee

K LeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and no hassles with claims

I purchased paint protection with Permagard with my new vehicle. When I had a problem with the paint, Brad and Matt from Permagard in Port Melbourne fixed with problem. No questions asked. Highly recommended.

Sonny M.Permagard Automotive

Thank you for the great feedback will be sure to pass that onto Brad and Matt

Keeps car smooth and protects from bird poos

Keeps car smooth after washing, feels like it has just been polished every time you wash the car.
Protects from bird poo and removes small marks on paint. Staff helpful with enquiries

Hi Brad

Thank you for your positive feedback great to hear

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Frustrated! Did NOT reduce cleaning maintenance and definitely NOT stain resistant.

Hi Karl

Regarding the issues with your Permagard protective coating can you send your best contact details to auto.warranty@permagard.com.au and i will have you contacted about this?

Van

Recommend ceramic coating instead this product hasnt lived up to expectations.

Sonny M.Permagard Automotive

Hi Thank you for feedback.

There are some issues with your paint work and I would like to arrange for one our technicians to address can you send me your best contact number

Van

Hi Sonny, we have spoken before Ive emailed also. Best contact number is 0421817156 thanks. Van

Hi Van

I have tried calling that number, it is disconnected do you have another contact number please

Eugene

EugeneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not what I expected, feeling a bit depro.

• +1

Jack B.North Queensland, QLD

Would probably try a different product next time.

Jack B.

Thank you for the quick response - the bird poop mark has been removed by your repairer.

Hi Jack

Great, thank you. If at any stage you require assistance with your Permagard treatment please let us know.

Jett

JettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service!

I wanted to share that I had an awesome experience with Permagard, they have been fantastic! Megan was quick to respond to my questions and concerns and had someone sent out to me within a few days to replace the tint on one of my windows on good faith! Keep up the great service guys and thanks again!

Sonny M.Permagard Automotive

Hi Jett thank you for your positive feedback great to hear you had an awesome customer experience. Thank you

Coops

Coopsasked

Hi
I have noticed a scratch on my car which is only minor. I have the paint protection applied. What do we do about getting it buffed off or fixed?

Hi

Please send your best contact number and details to auto.warranty@permagard.com.au and i will call you about this

Rossasked

Good day. I picked up my new Toyota today and on the way home the sun was very bright with clear sky’s and I noticed that I was getting a lot of heat through the side windows. It does not look like they have applied the tint but but I paid for the full package. What can I do? Now I am not sure if they did any of the package I paid for. How can I find out?

Hi Ross,

Which dealership did you purchase your Permagard protection from? Have your best contact number send to auto.warranty@permagard.com.au and i will call you directly regarding your tint and protection kit

Ross

Thank you for the prompt reply. I have forwarded my number and dealer name plus other comment direct auto.warranty@permagard.com.au. Regards. Ross

zain

zainasked

hey, i’m thinking of getting my roof wrapped. I was wondering if this in anyway could affect the pain protection, or void the warranty?

Hi Zain

The Permagard coating will be affected. The application of roof wrap involves prepping the surface so that the wrap adheres to the surface. This means removing the Permagard coating.

Get an answer from our members and Permagard Automotive representatives