Permagard Automotive

Keeps car smooth and protects from bird poos

Keeps car smooth after washing, feels like it has just been polished every time you wash the car.
Protects from bird poo and removes small marks on paint. Staff helpful with enquiries

Hi Brad

Thank you for your positive feedback great to hear

Frustrated! Did NOT reduce cleaning maintenance and definitely NOT stain resistant.

Van

Recommend ceramic coating instead this product hasnt lived up to expectations.

Sonny M.Permagard Automotive

Hi Thank you for feedback.

There are some issues with your paint work and I would like to arrange for one our technicians to address can you send me your best contact number

Van

Hi Sonny, we have spoken before Ive emailed also. Best contact number is 0421817156 thanks. Van

Hi Van

I have tried calling that number, it is disconnected do you have another contact number please

Eugene

EugeneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not what I expected, feeling a bit depro.

• +1

Jack B.North Queensland, QLD

Would probably try a different product next time.

Jack B.

Thank you for the quick response - the bird poop mark has been removed by your repairer.

Hi Jack

Great, thank you. If at any stage you require assistance with your Permagard treatment please let us know.

Jett

JettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service!

I wanted to share that I had an awesome experience with Permagard, they have been fantastic! Megan was quick to respond to my questions and concerns and had someone sent out to me within a few days to replace the tint on one of my windows on good faith! Keep up the great service guys and thanks again!

Sonny M.Permagard Automotive

Hi Jett thank you for your positive feedback great to hear you had an awesome customer experience. Thank you

Trent

TrentRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Product , poor application

DebbieSydney, NSW

Very Dissapointing

I purchased my brand new Mitsubishi Pajero Sport GLS in March 2019, I paid $1900.00 for window tinting and protection of my New cars paint work. I went and purchased low Ph car wash and a new sponge. I started seeing swirl marks in the Duco, I previously had Polaris on another car and I have to say, I never had a swirl mark. I am incredibly disapointed that this product does not protect the cars paint work, when I look at my new car I could cry. If I ever buy a new car ever again, I'll avoid this product, the result and alleged protection is not worth the paper it's warranty is written on. If this product is offered to you, just be aware the product does not live up to the hype.

Debbie

Can you please provide an email address and I'll forward my phone number

Kamal

KamalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Put to the test

Promised a great car coating , but what a waste of money

Promised a swirl free paint on my demo Sportscat by the dealer , what a waste of money , could have coated it better myself . Car was full of swirls . im very unhappy with Permaguard results and i have a coated car to compair it to

Glenn B.
Glenn B.

Hi Brent , thanks for getting back to me about my coating

Rob

Rob

Permaguard Service

The service and product offered by Permaguard is truly outstanding . A terrific paint protection that lasts for life , guaranteed by a company of true professionals . In my view they are the example for others to follow!

Hi Rob,
Glad to hear there is another Permagard happy customer. If you require any assistance in the future please email us at auto.warranty@permagard.com.au

Dean GTR

Dean GTRNew South Wales

Look no further than Permagard

I went with a Permagard solution when I purchased my vehicle in September 2018. Both the product and the after sale service has been nothing short of exemplary. Highly recommended!

Hi Dean,
Thank you for sharing your experience with our brand. As always if you have any questions please let us know. Thanks Again.

Sabbir

SabbirSydney, NSW

Hi i recently purchase the product for my toyota 86. I am happy how my car looks. Cleaning your car is very easy with this product. You dont need to buy expensive washing products and good thing is its life time guaranteed.

Hi Sabbir,
We appreciate you taking your time to leave a review and sharing the positive experience you have had with Permagard. We strive to be the market leaders in customer experience and this puts smile all around, thank you Sabbir.

MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

Bought new car and the extra they charge for permagard which I agreed to payment plan with dealer, can scrub my car and the dirt marks still are there after washing, even Mazda washed it after month service and the dirt was still on it, they acknowledged it seems to not to the job it’s supposed to and arranged someone from permagard to call to re do it, still waiting but cancelled my payment due to come out, not paying for something that’s not working correctly, I just want it removed and no I won’t be getting it re done, I’ll go without and save $1600 thanks

Brent R.Permagard Automotive

Hi Megan, apologies for the delay but I had to do a bit of digging. I have since been notified by the dealership that you have not paid for the product. Can you please email me so I can discuss this matter with you further. Brent@permagard.com.au

Shisir

ShisirSydney, NSW

New Audi Q5 Interior / Exterior treat with no significant difference.

I brought a new 2018 Audi Q5 in late November. This lady at Audi Center dealership was succesfull in selling me Interior vinyl, leather and exterior color protection which would keep dust away, take away swril marks after wash, repell water from surface and other listed paint protection. However, I cant notice significant difference between a non treated one vs mine. I Still see a lot of swril marks and water once dropped on the surface does not flow away easily leaving Swrill marks . I rang permaguard Warranty based out of Sydney and was asked to drop the Vehicle to be retreared back in December. But i still dont see any difference. I am again booked in for 2nd of March, lets hope for the best.

Sam k

Sam kGold coast

Absolutely stoked with this product!!

Had this treatment on my wives brand new car and it is amazing! After a camping trip, the dust and dirt was super easy to wash off and now the car still looks brand new!
Would recommend to anyone!

Hi Sam,
We really appreciate that you have shared your positive experience. Could you kindly send an email as I would like to discuss with you further, auto.warranty@permagard.com.au
Much appreciated Sam, thank you.
Brent

Albert

Albertsydney

Some of the best Service I have experienced

What a great company. Product is great and leaves a great finish especially on a black car. Inside Leather and Carpet has been perfect for 5 years.

So after washing the car for years yep some swirl marks from not using a two bucket method (Mandatory on a black car) and Permaguard decided to reapply it and good as new.

Very impressed with the commitment to the product and car looks fantastic even for a 2010

Hi Albert,
I really appreciate your time with this, these days you generally only hear about the negative experiences. No more two buckets I bet! Have a nice weekend, thanks again.
Brent

Mark F

Mark FSydney

Ive just had permagard reapplied to my car after some years. When I told the guys that it didn’t seem to be doing it’s job they were straight out to fix it. Thanks to everyone at permagard for taking care of me so quick and commucating so well.

Hi Mark,
We are delighted for your time leaving this feedback. If there is every any issues you know who to contact. Thanks again, Brent.

Tom

TomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best product ever!

Our car has been treated inside and outside by Permagard on Monday (24/09/2018).
My wife and myself are absolutely happy and satisfied with the result. Our car looks like it just came out from the showroom.
We highly recommend this product. Not cheap, but definitely worth it!
Thank you Permagard. Well done!

Hi Tom,
Really appreciate the feedback and we are very happy to hear. If you ever have any inquiries please email us at auto.warranty@permagard.com.au and we will assist in any way we can. Thanks again Tom.

miaangel1

miaangel1

Fantastic Product

We Just purchased our new car and our dealer offered Permagard Paint & Interior protection. Being a family of 5 with 3 kids we could not go past the interior protection. So we also opted in for the paint protection after reading some negative reviews we were a bit hesitant. I can honestly say this is a must! The paint feels smooth and glossy and the interior still smells new, Love this product. Will be getting this on all of cars from now on.

Brent R.Permagard Automotive

Thank you for your feedback miaangel1, if you have any further questions on the best ways to care for your coatings please feel free to give us a call on the number provided on your warranty documents.

Vicky B.asked

I have been given a quote for permagard treatment for my new car but was wondering after it has been applied can i take it through a drive-through car wash (i am on tank water so dont wash my car at home) and also i get my car detailed once a year, will this damage the permagard treatment? certainly dont want to waste $1,700 on the treatment and then have it ruined after its been through a car wash! thanks in advance

Hi Vicky

Thank you for your permagard inquiry.

Most auto detailers provide a hand wash service, I would recommend you find a reputable auto detailer nearest to you and have your car washed there. Be sure to check that the same sponge to clean the tires and wheels is not being used to cleans the painted surfaces of the vehicle.

As long as you are maintaining and looking after your car there is no need to detail your car once a year, if you have any issues with the performance of your protection have Permagard contacted and we will arrange to have the car assessed.

Vicky B.

Thank you very much for your quick reply and helpful advise. much appreciated

Daniel S.

Daniel S.asked

With permagard is it possible to wash dirt off just with hosing, or do you need a sponge to get any of the dirt off?

Hi Daniel

Any dirt that remains once you have hosed down the vehicle please use a clean sponge and PH neutral shampoo into a bucket of water then wipe the away the remaining dirt

Raj C.

Raj C.asked

Permagard dealership near Blacktown 2147 or Castle hill?

Hi Raj

Please send me your best contact number and I will arrange for you to be contacted by our Blacktown consultant

Get an answer from our members and Permagard Automotive representatives