Jett

JettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service!

I wanted to share that I had an awesome experience with Permagard, they have been fantastic! Megan was quick to respond to my questions and concerns and had someone sent out to me within a few days to replace the tint on one of my windows on good faith! Keep up the great service guys and thanks again!

Sonny M.Permagard Automotive

Hi Jett thank you for your positive feedback great to hear you had an awesome customer experience. Thank you

Trent

TrentRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Product , poor application

DebbieSydney, NSW

Very Dissapointing

I purchased my brand new Mitsubishi Pajero Sport GLS in March 2019, I paid $1900.00 for window tinting and protection of my New cars paint work. I went and purchased low Ph car wash and a new sponge. I started seeing swirl marks in the Duco, I previously had Polaris on another car and I have to say, I never had a swirl mark. I am incredibly disapointed that this product does not protect the cars paint work, when I look at my new car I could cry. If I ever buy a new car ever again, I'll avoid this product, the result and alleged protection is not worth the paper it's warranty is written on. If this product is offered to you, just be aware the product does not live up to the hype.

Debbie

Can you please provide an email address and I'll forward my phone number

KamalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Put to the test

Promised a great car coating , but what a waste of money

Promised a swirl free paint on my demo Sportscat by the dealer , what a waste of money , could have coated it better myself . Car was full of swirls . im very unhappy with Permaguard results and i have a coated car to compair it to

Glenn B.
Glenn B.

Hi Brent , thanks for getting back to me about my coating

Rob

Rob

Permaguard Service

The service and product offered by Permaguard is truly outstanding . A terrific paint protection that lasts for life , guaranteed by a company of true professionals . In my view they are the example for others to follow!

Hi Rob,
Glad to hear there is another Permagard happy customer. If you require any assistance in the future please email us at auto.warranty@permagard.com.au

Dean GTR

Dean GTRNew South Wales

Look no further than Permagard

I went with a Permagard solution when I purchased my vehicle in September 2018. Both the product and the after sale service has been nothing short of exemplary. Highly recommended!

Hi Dean,
Thank you for sharing your experience with our brand. As always if you have any questions please let us know. Thanks Again.

Sabbir

SabbirSydney, NSW

Hi i recently purchase the product for my toyota 86. I am happy how my car looks. Cleaning your car is very easy with this product. You dont need to buy expensive washing products and good thing is its life time guaranteed.

Hi Sabbir,
We appreciate you taking your time to leave a review and sharing the positive experience you have had with Permagard. We strive to be the market leaders in customer experience and this puts smile all around, thank you Sabbir.

MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

Bought new car and the extra they charge for permagard which I agreed to payment plan with dealer, can scrub my car and the dirt marks still are there after washing, even Mazda washed it after month service and the dirt was still on it, they acknowledged it seems to not to the job it’s supposed to and arranged someone from permagard to call to re do it, still waiting but cancelled my payment due to come out, not paying for something that’s not working correctly, I just want it removed and no I won’t be getting it re done, I’ll go without and save $1600 thanks

Brent R.Permagard Automotive

Hi Megan, apologies for the delay but I had to do a bit of digging. I have since been notified by the dealership that you have not paid for the product. Can you please email me so I can discuss this matter with you further. Brent@permagard.com.au

Shisir

ShisirSydney, NSW

New Audi Q5 Interior / Exterior treat with no significant difference.

I brought a new 2018 Audi Q5 in late November. This lady at Audi Center dealership was succesfull in selling me Interior vinyl, leather and exterior color protection which would keep dust away, take away swril marks after wash, repell water from surface and other listed paint protection. However, I cant notice significant difference between a non treated one vs mine. I Still see a lot of swril marks and water once dropped on the surface does not flow away easily leaving Swrill marks . I rang permaguard Warranty based out of Sydney and was asked to drop the Vehicle to be retreared back in December. But i still dont see any difference. I am again booked in for 2nd of March, lets hope for the best.

Sam k

Sam kGold coast

Absolutely stoked with this product!!

Had this treatment on my wives brand new car and it is amazing! After a camping trip, the dust and dirt was super easy to wash off and now the car still looks brand new!
Would recommend to anyone!

Hi Sam,
We really appreciate that you have shared your positive experience. Could you kindly send an email as I would like to discuss with you further, auto.warranty@permagard.com.au
Much appreciated Sam, thank you.
Brent

Albert

Albertsydney

Some of the best Service I have experienced

What a great company. Product is great and leaves a great finish especially on a black car. Inside Leather and Carpet has been perfect for 5 years.

So after washing the car for years yep some swirl marks from not using a two bucket method (Mandatory on a black car) and Permaguard decided to reapply it and good as new.

Very impressed with the commitment to the product and car looks fantastic even for a 2010

Hi Albert,
I really appreciate your time with this, these days you generally only hear about the negative experiences. No more two buckets I bet! Have a nice weekend, thanks again.
Brent

Mark F

Mark FSydney

Ive just had permagard reapplied to my car after some years. When I told the guys that it didn’t seem to be doing it’s job they were straight out to fix it. Thanks to everyone at permagard for taking care of me so quick and commucating so well.

Hi Mark,
We are delighted for your time leaving this feedback. If there is every any issues you know who to contact. Thanks again, Brent.

Tom

TomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best product ever!

Our car has been treated inside and outside by Permagard on Monday (24/09/2018).
My wife and myself are absolutely happy and satisfied with the result. Our car looks like it just came out from the showroom.
We highly recommend this product. Not cheap, but definitely worth it!
Thank you Permagard. Well done!

Hi Tom,
Really appreciate the feedback and we are very happy to hear. If you ever have any inquiries please email us at auto.warranty@permagard.com.au and we will assist in any way we can. Thanks again Tom.

NamTamworth

Wonderful customer care and service My car looks brand new

Wow you should see my car now! After writing my first review I was contacted by Brent from Permaguard who was very happy to send our Jessie to my home. Jessie did a fantastic job on my car. My husband was amazed by the beautiful finish on the car after Jessie was done. It looks brand new. Thankyou Brent and Jessie. Your after sale service is outstanding and I highly recommend Permaguard to everyone.

Brent R.Permagard Automotive

Hi Nam, just want to say a massive thank you and hope you're enjoying your new vehicle. Regards, Brent.

Nam

I can’t thankyou enough for your fantastic and speedy service. And yes we love the mirror finish on our car. Thankyou so much 5 ⭐️ Product and service

miaangel1

miaangel1

Fantastic Product

We Just purchased our new car and our dealer offered Permagard Paint & Interior protection. Being a family of 5 with 3 kids we could not go past the interior protection. So we also opted in for the paint protection after reading some negative reviews we were a bit hesitant. I can honestly say this is a must! The paint feels smooth and glossy and the interior still smells new, Love this product. Will be getting this on all of cars from now on.

Brent R.Permagard Automotive

Thank you for your feedback miaangel1, if you have any further questions on the best ways to care for your coatings please feel free to give us a call on the number provided on your warranty documents.

Big waste of money, bad customer service! Don’t do it!

Biggest waste of money and burned water marks in my paint which I had to pay to get fixed. It is meant To protect your paint but after it rained it burned water marks in my brand new Mercedes. They did a warranty and all they did was buff the car and take off my paint job and made it thinner and it happened again. All from rain! I payed a detailer to take it off and the water marks never happened again! Biggest waste of money I have ever spent! And it’s not cheap! Nearly $2k!

Brent R.Permagard Automotive

Hi David, we still have not heard anything back. We'd really like to get this resolved for you so can you please email us as mentioned above and we will jump on this straight away. We look forward to your email.

funguySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product.

Recently purchased a new car late last year.
This product Permagard was offered by the dealer as a paint, plus leather and carpets protection.
Although the product is not cheap it has been worth every cent so far.
The finished paint detail is outstanding and has the appearance of glossy smooth glass.
Dirt and dust simply hose off.
The interior leather treatment will prolong the life of what it protects, carpets the same.
Comes with a lifetime warranty.
If you're spending many thousands of dollars for a new car, taking a look at this product is worth the effort.

funguy

Permagard sent me a complimentary gift bag after my comments on their product
Thank you for that, still a great product you have.

DarrenB

DarrenBasked

Does Permaguards warranty cover etching from bird droppings? Your site states yes however my paper work states it doesn't.

Hi Darren

Thank you for your Permagard inquiry.

Yes, your Permagard Warranty covers you against bird droppings and anything that is the result of bird droppings i.e etchings which are the result of bird droppings.

Lynnneasked

How much does Permaguard protection cost for a Calais? Both paint and interior as separate or together quotes please

Hi Lynnne,
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but we are not a retailer, but if you email me your details and postcode I would be more than happy to help you find the closest authorised retailer.

Shoot me an email and I will get this sorted today!

Brent@permagard.com.au

Lynnne

Tx, my email is lynnepressley@gmail.com. Sorry forgot to tell you my postcode is 2095. Tx

Lakmini G.asked

Hi, could you please help me to find permagard car shampoo neutral PH and the dealer where I bought the car from does not have it !

Hi Lakmini
Same happened to me the dealer where I bought the car and product from didn't have the shampoo and then permagard contacted me and advised me that they actually sell the shampoo, by the way amazing service from Permagard just outstanding!!!
Just call Abby on 0290588983 and she will be able to help you tell her Kamal sent me hahaha

Ha ha thanks..

Hi Lakmini,
I see Kamal has beaten me to your question but in the event the dealer does not stock the product it can be purchased from us. This is the only product that can be purchased directly as everything else will go through an authorised dealer. Please email me your contact details to info@permagard.com.au and I will organise this for you today. Thank you and have a nice day.

Get an answer from our members and Permagard Automotive representatives