Perpetual Limited

See the Best Financial Planning in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Not bad

I know someone in perpetual due to injury. I think its not bad my friends money gets looked after so he doesnt blow it on stuff he doesnt need or shout everyone or gamble it away and end up broke with nothing left no pention no nothing. Stuff like this company are there for a reason it cause some people dont have the capacity to look after finaces as an adult and they do try their best to make it last.

Perpetual take advantage of victims that are vulnerable

My daughter was in an accident, her solicitors directed us to perpetual with not giving us the choices and advice what we can do. We directed to perpetual to manage her funds where she is given no choices and excess, now we are trying to get rid of them, and they are using all the tricks. Victims of accident are the one who lose the people that gain is these people taking advantage of victims money. We need people to come out In the public and raise awareness of how perpetual take control of vulnerable people'money to benefit them.

Super Scammers

I've been trying to get my super transferred from Perpetual for years. On my first attempt, Perpetual informed me they did not do online transfers and I'd need to send a written request, fill out approx 6 forms, and have them all certified by a JP - by the time I got all this together, they'd cancelled my request due to inactivity. My second attempt resulted in several letters where they got my name wrong, so I couldn't transfer. By the time I had a legal letter responding to this, they'd cancelled my transfer due to inaction. I tried to transfer again - this time they demanded I send my original birth certificate to them, and again by the time I had my lawyer write up a letter and a JP sign it to outline why this was not necessary, they'd cancelled my request due to inactivity.
Last year, the Government changed the process for requesting rollovers and making it mandatory that ALL super funds submit to online transfer requests via the MyGov website. I made this request on OCTOBER 2016. Do I have my super transferred yet? Of course I don't. DO NOT use Perpetual Investments for anything if you ever want to see your money again.

Don't expect them to distribute your super if you pass away

My mother passed away almost 3 years ago. The only thing that hasn't been distributed from her estate is her superannuation from Perpetual. They have used every trick in the book to not pay out her super. We want to close the last bit of my mothers estate off so we can move on with our lives. It isn't even that much money as it wasn't her main superannuation account.
I wouldn't trust this company with my super now that I know that they will do everything and nothing to look after my family if I were to pass away.

Perpetual Trustee - why you can't trust them

After more than 2 years this company is still mis-handling my mothers estate.
They have failed to collect expenses from rental properties.
Been fined for not paying taxes.
Been fined by ASIC for not paying bills.
They have been fined for not paying fines.
Left an overdrawn account open and attracting fees and compound interest. (Knowing about it for 2 years)
Failed to end paid subscriptions, not closed bank accounts.
They have not even collected bank statements so are are unable to calculate and pay tax. (Good luck getting away with that one yourself. )

The REAL "Bee in my bonnet" is this - After more than 2 years they have NO idea when they will distribute the estate and want to charge me big money for the privilege of their neglect.

Do yourself a favour - do not use the Perpetual Trustee for your deceased estate!

It is hard for me to find words to describe this company.

Slow, un-caring, uncooperative, poor financial management