Perpetual Limited

Perpetual Limited

See the Best Financial Planning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Perpetual Limited? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.3
Sue J.
Sue J.Central Queensland, QLD

Rip off

We are in the same position as many of you. With no way to get rid of them
How do you start a royal commission ? SERIOUSLY
There is a staggering failure here

5.8' TOG
5.8' TOGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They should have been included in the financial Royal Commission

I now understand the full meaning of white collar crime after tassling with this organization for so many years! This trustee company is the worst of the worst....! The Financial Ombudsmen requires co-trustee to agree for the other trustee to be investigated. Hello! If prior to law change they are both rorting for life!

Not Performing
Not Performing Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hopeless

As Estate managers, I have found Perpetual to be totally inadequate.
They have been tardy with estate disbursements to say the least. After 15 months the estate is not yet finalised.

Terrance Drayson
Terrance DraysonSydney, NSW

Perpetually under performing and Perpetually over charging:

Probably the worst performing Trust-Fund and the most outrageously expensive -
lucky to get 2.5% as they take huge costs- based on the total amount of your trust fund-NOT on the
income they make. They pretend to be your friend whilst taking as much as they possibly can from your trust fund- I will admit they pay your dividend on time-and give a highly detailed statement-BUT
our trust fund over 20 years has hardly increased at all and dividends have gone from 3.5% to 2.5% or less.
Lovely Christmas card from them though..ha ha
And you may try as you may to get away from their greedy clutches - good luck with that :

Perpetually bad
Perpetually badSydney Surrounds, NSW

New Perpetual platform

After two consecutive quarters of no distributions my hopes for this new platform were not high. And I was right. To access it you need to reset your password using a link provided in an email, with a confirmation link sent to your email address to activate your logins. Simple on the face of it - but guess what, Perpetual always find a way to disappoint! No confirmation email after three attempts. So I ring them up. Hmmm, no answer after 40 minutes. So I now have no way of accessing my account at all. And of course an app version of the new platform is out of the question!

If their business model is anything like their recruitment process stay far, far away. Totally unprofessional

anna
annaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Save your family heartache and huge expenses

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Not bad

I know someone in perpetual due to injury. I think its not bad my friends money gets looked after so he doesnt blow it on stuff he doesnt need or shout everyone or gamble it away and end up broke with nothing left no pention no nothing. Stuff like this company are there for a reason it cause some people dont have the capacity to look after finaces as an adult and they do try their best to make it last.

Perpetual take advantage of victims that are vulnerable

My daughter was in an accident, her solicitors directed us to perpetual with not giving us the choices and advice what we can do. We directed to perpetual to manage her funds where she is given no choices and excess, now we are trying to get rid of them, and they are using all the tricks. Victims of accident are the one who lose the people that gain is these people taking advantage of victims money. We need people to come out In the public and raise awareness of how perpetual take control of vulnerable people'money to benefit them.

Alex C
Alex CMelbourne

Super Scammers

JayC
JayCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't expect them to distribute your super if you pass away

My mother passed away almost 3 years ago. The only thing that hasn't been distributed from her estate is her superannuation from Perpetual. They have used every trick in the book to not pay out her super. We want to close the last bit of my mothers estate off so we can move on with our lives. It isn't even that much money as it wasn't her main superannuation account.
I wouldn't trust this company with my super now that I know that they will do everything and nothing to look after my family if I were to pass away.

Perpetual Trustee - why you can't trust them