Perpetual Limited

Perpetual Limited

If their business model is anything like their recruitment process stay far, far away. Totally unprofessional

anna

annaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Save your family heartache and huge expenses

Not bad

I know someone in perpetual due to injury. I think its not bad my friends money gets looked after so he doesnt blow it on stuff he doesnt need or shout everyone or gamble it away and end up broke with nothing left no pention no nothing. Stuff like this company are there for a reason it cause some people dont have the capacity to look after finaces as an adult and they do try their best to make it last.

Financial Planning Services

Find out how Perpetual Limited compares to other Financial Planning Services

Perpetual take advantage of victims that are vulnerable

My daughter was in an accident, her solicitors directed us to perpetual with not giving us the choices and advice what we can do. We directed to perpetual to manage her funds where she is given no choices and excess, now we are trying to get rid of them, and they are using all the tricks. Victims of accident are the one who lose the people that gain is these people taking advantage of victims money. We need people to come out In the public and raise awareness of how perpetual take control of vulnerable people'money to benefit them.

Alex C

Alex CMelbourne

Super Scammers

JayC

JayCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't expect them to distribute your super if you pass away

My mother passed away almost 3 years ago. The only thing that hasn't been distributed from her estate is her superannuation from Perpetual. They have used every trick in the book to not pay out her super. We want to close the last bit of my mothers estate off so we can move on with our lives. It isn't even that much money as it wasn't her main superannuation account.
I wouldn't trust this company with my super now that I know that they will do everything and nothing to look after my family if I were to pass away.

Perpetual Trustee - why you can't trust them