Perth Exposed Aggregate

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Jack

JackPerth, WA

High quality work and great customer service

Justin and his team did a very efficient and high quality job of an exposed aggregate pour in my backyard in Scarborough his attention to detail and recommendations were to a high level. Would highly recommend using Justin to anyone.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Jacob Shore

Jacob ShorePerth, WA

Great finish!

Had our patio done by Justin and it turned out fantastic! We have other work we can’t wait for him to do, and also recommended him to our family and friends

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Danielle

DaniellePerth, WA

punctual professional service

these guys have done multiple jobs for me and i wouldn’t go anywhere else. professional service from start to finish. perfect jobs every time. The thing i found the most impressive was their punctuality. i was able to reach them at most hours of the day which made it easy as i was overseas the entire time. thanks guys

Find out how Perth Exposed Aggregate compares to other Home Renovators

Great job with an excellent personality

A fatanstic job with a lot of effort. Justin is such a nice guy with a help beyond his duty. Highly recommended.

I fantastic job in a difficult situation and a difficult client

My driveway was a dog's dinner, (an eyesore in other words) - 2 water metres, a letter box (set in concrete!) and a raised footpath on one side. It is now a thing of beauty, so thank you Justin

Amazing work! Wouldn’t choose anyone else.

Such attention to detail, absolutely loving the end result and professionalism of Justin & his team. Wouldn’t go with anyone else. Just booked in to get our pool area done aswell!

Mitch

MitchPerth

Display Home Quality

Exceeded my expectations

Justin and his team exceeded my expectations with the installation of exposed aggregate in my back garden. I had previously experienced a different company which I found to be less than satisfactory.
Perth Exposed Aggregate provided a professional service with Justin communicating well throughout the process. There was a delay due to weather, but that goes with the job.
The end result was brilliant.

Great team and even better work.

I have had Perth exposed aggregate install many jobs for me over the years. Each job has gotten better and he is very easy to deal with.

Bbk

BbkPerth

Ontime and great service

we Have had more than 3 different driveways all on different properties over the years by this team. Their work speaks for itself. Yes I understand some people have to wait longer to get them in, but when you see the quality of work we cannot complain. I’m led to believe none of the work is subcontracted out and al kept in-house. Hence the long wait times. Anyway, we will be using him again.

Worst experience of my life

Fantastic

ATTENTION - PEOPLE ARE USING SIMILAR NAMES THAT ARE NOT PERTH EXPOSED AGGREGATE PTY LTD. For example one cowboy is using exposed aggregate perth, similar name (different company).

We recently had our entire house installed by Perth Exposed Aggregate and it was fantastic.

Not the easiest tradie to work with???

Very unprofessional

Professional and polite. Highly recommended

I highly recommend this company. The owner is polite and professional and so were his team of workers. My job was completed promptly and to a high standard. My property was left clean and tidy . I viewed other work previously completed and all customers were very pleased and were happy to show their finished products. The pool surrounds and features are exceptional. I would recommend Justin from Perth Exposed Aggregate to anyone looking for an exceptional finish.

Great great great!!!

I would highly recommend these guys. I received a lot of information and they were very knowledgeable. Fantastic service and a quality job.

The only small problem was that I had to wait for them to to do our job a little bit more that I originally wanted. But this is to be expected of a busy company.

Amazing

We are so happy with our newly honed alfresco!! It really has made our dream come true with the perfect entertaining area! Thankyou to the team at PEA you went above and beyond what we ever expected!

Very poor customer service