Perth Exposed Aggregate

Perth Exposed Aggregate

See the Best Home Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Perth Exposed Aggregate? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Farn J.
Farn J.Perth, WA

Childish is the word

• Incentivised Review No

A lovely new driveway

From the moment Justin came to give us a quote, we felt that he was the right one for the job, and we were not disappointed with the result. Justin's professionalism, high quality workmanship and his attention to detail have produced a fantastic result which has transformed the front of our house. We were also impressed that he was totally involved, and present on the job at all times. We love the smooth curves and the accuracy of the levels on a difficult site which slopes in two directions. We would highly recommend his services.

Julie
Julie Perth, WA

Stunning results

Justin and the crew were fantastic. Having the business owner on site meant I was kept involved in the process and had any concerns addressed on the spot. The level of workmanship and attention to detail was A+

Jack
JackPerth, WA

High quality work and great customer service

Justin and his team did a very efficient and high quality job of an exposed aggregate pour in my backyard in Scarborough his attention to detail and recommendations were to a high level. Would highly recommend using Justin to anyone.

Jacob Shore
Jacob ShorePerth, WA

Great finish!

Had our patio done by Justin and it turned out fantastic! We have other work we can’t wait for him to do, and also recommended him to our family and friends

Danielle
DaniellePerth, WA

punctual professional service

these guys have done multiple jobs for me and i wouldn’t go anywhere else. professional service from start to finish. perfect jobs every time. The thing i found the most impressive was their punctuality. i was able to reach them at most hours of the day which made it easy as i was overseas the entire time. thanks guys

• Incentivised Review No

Great job with an excellent personality

A fatanstic job with a lot of effort. Justin is such a nice guy with a help beyond his duty. Highly recommended.

I fantastic job in a difficult situation and a difficult client

My driveway was a dog's dinner, (an eyesore in other words) - 2 water metres, a letter box (set in concrete!) and a raised footpath on one side. It is now a thing of beauty, so thank you Justin

Ashleigh Green
Ashleigh GreenPerth, WA

Amazing work! Wouldn’t choose anyone else.

Such attention to detail, absolutely loving the end result and professionalism of Justin & his team. Wouldn’t go with anyone else. Just booked in to get our pool area done aswell!

Mitch
MitchPerth

Display Home Quality

Exceeded my expectations

Justin and his team exceeded my expectations with the installation of exposed aggregate in my back garden. I had previously experienced a different company which I found to be less than satisfactory.
Perth Exposed Aggregate provided a professional service with Justin communicating well throughout the process. There was a delay due to weather, but that goes with the job.
The end result was brilliant.

Great team and even better work.

I have had Perth exposed aggregate install many jobs for me over the years. Each job has gotten better and he is very easy to deal with.

Bbk
BbkPerth

Ontime and great service

we Have had more than 3 different driveways all on different properties over the years by this team. Their work speaks for itself. Yes I understand some people have to wait longer to get them in, but when you see the quality of work we cannot complain. I’m led to believe none of the work is subcontracted out and al kept in-house. Hence the long wait times. Anyway, we will be using him again.

Worst experience of my life

Fantastic

ATTENTION - PEOPLE ARE USING SIMILAR NAMES THAT ARE NOT PERTH EXPOSED AGGREGATE PTY LTD. For example one cowboy is using exposed aggregate perth, similar name (different company).

We recently had our entire house installed by Perth Exposed Aggregate and it was fantastic.