Perth Exposed Aggregate

Perth Exposed Aggregate

See the Best Home Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

punctual professional service

these guys have done multiple jobs for me and i wouldn’t go anywhere else. professional service from start to finish. perfect jobs every time. The thing i found the most impressive was their punctuality. i was able to reach them at most hours of the day which made it easy as i was overseas the entire time. thanks guys

Great job with an excellent personality

A fatanstic job with a lot of effort. Justin is such a nice guy with a help beyond his duty. Highly recommended.

I fantastic job in a difficult situation and a difficult client

My driveway was a dog's dinner, (an eyesore in other words) - 2 water metres, a letter box (set in concrete!) and a raised footpath on one side. It is now a thing of beauty, so thank you Justin

Amazing work! Wouldn’t choose anyone else.

Such attention to detail, absolutely loving the end result and professionalism of Justin & his team. Wouldn’t go with anyone else. Just booked in to get our pool area done aswell!

Display Home Quality

Perth Exposed Aggregate recently supplied and laid exposed aggregate to my driveway, patio and pool surrounds, as well as polished concrete to my alfresco area.
The stairs leading up my front path, to aggregate stepping stones look superb. To have such a large job have a perfect flow finishes my home beautifully.
Our pool area with the aggregate surround looks like something out of a better homes and gardens magazine. The Perth Exposed Aggregate team worked really with my landscapers.
The polished /honed concrete patio is smooth to feet and looks amazing.
I would and have recommended the Perth Exposed Aggregate team to my family and friends, and look forward to seeing their homes increase in value as my home has.
Highly professional,prompt and efficient. Highly recommended. Thanks guys.

Exceeded my expectations

Justin and his team exceeded my expectations with the installation of exposed aggregate in my back garden. I had previously experienced a different company which I found to be less than satisfactory.
Perth Exposed Aggregate provided a professional service with Justin communicating well throughout the process. There was a delay due to weather, but that goes with the job.
The end result was brilliant.

Great team and even better work.

I have had Perth exposed aggregate install many jobs for me over the years. Each job has gotten better and he is very easy to deal with.

Ontime and great service

we Have had more than 3 different driveways all on different properties over the years by this team. Their work speaks for itself. Yes I understand some people have to wait longer to get them in, but when you see the quality of work we cannot complain. I’m led to believe none of the work is subcontracted out and al kept in-house. Hence the long wait times. Anyway, we will be using him again.

Worst experience of my life

We are very unhappy customers of Perth exposed Aggregate. Yesterday we were supposed to have the owner come by at 9:30 am to wash out top layer of concrete off to expose our aggregate. By 6:00 pm we had not heard a word from him after multiple phone calls and text messages. As we had been advised by multiple other concrete companies the top layer was supposed to be removed in the first 24 hours otherwise it may never come off. Panicking with it being 2 days until Christmas and us needing a driveway we called another company who came out 15 minutes later to help us out. Now silly us had paid the owner $5000 as a 60% deposit in which he cancelled half our job 2 days earlier saying he couldn't compete it which made our deposit the whole price of the job. We also paid for the concrete. Now all we are asking for is the money back that we need to pay the new company with to fix the job and the owner is refusing to give it back. Do not go with this company you will be very unhappy customers.

Fantastic

ATTENTION - PEOPLE ARE USING SIMILAR NAMES THAT ARE NOT PERTH EXPOSED AGGREGATE PTY LTD. For example one cowboy is using exposed aggregate perth, similar name (different company).

We recently had our entire house installed by Perth Exposed Aggregate and it was fantastic.

Not the easiest tradie to work with???

For a trade person with so much knowledge in his field at such a young age, may I recommend to get some advice on business ethics. As far as the final job I was reasonably happy with the standard, but not happy about me cleaning all cement from my slated panel fencing and everything else (1/2 day). Then picking up all the rubbish and boards left around the job (bombsite) as he was too busy to come and do it himself. To finish my painful experience with [name removed], he tried to extort me for an additional 10 sq./mtrs of aggregate which was not laid. I advised him to obtain some help with his calculations or buy a Ned Kelly helmet. When and if you do read this [name removed] the customer who is treated badly tell 11 people but when you do a good job they tell 3, so eventually Perth being a small place your business and you will be soon well known.

Very unprofessional

Perth Exposed Aggregate has very poor customer service with very unprofessional behavior.
I had asked for a quote and specified exactly what i needed including timelines. Perth Exposed Aggregate was happy to come round to give a quote. A very very basic quote with no further breakdowns in costs and what kind of materials would be used was sent. I followed up several times with several questions to clarify certain aspects but to no avail. Finally I got a hold of PEA and was promised to be send an updated quote. The quote was never sent (I waited over 5 weeks), but what was sent instead were harassing emails plus a threatening phone call after a very factual Facebook comment (have a read) that the service was not good and people should be mindful when dealing with PEA. Apart from Perth Exposed Aggregate being quite childish, their behaviour is also very unprofessional. This review is to let others know what to expect in terms of quality of service and the type of character they are dealing with and the repercussions one has to deal with should one dare to leave feedback that does not leave 5 stars. cheers

Professional and polite. Highly recommended

I highly recommend this company. The owner is polite and professional and so were his team of workers. My job was completed promptly and to a high standard. My property was left clean and tidy . I viewed other work previously completed and all customers were very pleased and were happy to show their finished products. The pool surrounds and features are exceptional. I would recommend Justin from Perth Exposed Aggregate to anyone looking for an exceptional finish.

Great great great!!!

I would highly recommend these guys. I received a lot of information and they were very knowledgeable. Fantastic service and a quality job.

The only small problem was that I had to wait for them to to do our job a little bit more that I originally wanted. But this is to be expected of a busy company.

Amazing

We are so happy with our newly honed alfresco!! It really has made our dream come true with the perfect entertaining area! Thankyou to the team at PEA you went above and beyond what we ever expected!

Very poor customer service

I had very bitter experience with this company when contacted for Exposed Aggregate free measure and quote.

First, I submitted the on-line form (using contact us page) from this company website and expected a call back within reasonable time period. Waited for 24 hours. I didn't received any email or phone call hence I rang the number that was listed on the company website. When I rang the phone for first time the phone was unanswered so I left a message for call back. Waited for another 12-24 hours and rang the same number again. Finally someone answered my phone but this time as soon as I wished the person by saying hello on and started the conversation by mentioning that I am after a quote then the person hangup the phone without saying anything. I was humiliated and though this was very rude behaviour.

I didn't bother to call them again because I think it was very bad behaviour and poor customer service. I will never recommend this website anyone.