Online store, Physical store

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very disappointed

Ordered flowers to be sent to my sister in Kilmore hospital 9/12/19 I was promised same day delivery, nothing turned up when I contacted them the woman said she doesn't know what happened but maybe send them to her home I agreed to that but then she decided oh we don't deliver there I will give you a refund, the word sorry Or apologies never came up ( disgusting )

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Thank you for this feedback and we do apologise for any disappointment caused but without an order number or reference to the name of the recipient it's difficult for us to comment. Would you mind providing an order number please?

Chick
Chick

1034.379978

Dog crap company

Cheers for not delivering the flowers and not even calling, how can you not have the decency to call me? What a joke of a company. Look at these reviews. Someone call a current affair. Scam.

MaimieBrisbane

Flowers are never what you order

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

If you could provide me with an order number I can investigate this matter further - without that it's a little hard for me to comment.

Kim T.

Kim T.South East Queensland, QLD

Very Bad Quality Flowers

Order Number: 5695.375627
Very bad quality flowers, looks nothing like any of the flowers displayed on the website. The quality of flowers advertised online are bright, vibrant and of natural color but the flowers that were delivered were sparse, wilted and dyed (unnatural color). The box/packaging for the arrangement that was delivered is also unlike anything advertised on the website. False advertising, I want a full refund. Not a happy customer, I do not recommend ordering from this company.

i want to unsubscribe

I want to unsubscribe from the constant emails I receive from this company. I need help. I have tried everything!! I don't even recall ever purchasing through them! Is anyone able to assist?

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Can you please email hq@petalsnetwork.com providing your email address and we can certainly remove you from our mailing lists.

beth taylor
beth taylor

sorry, just tried this, and as with your "unsubscribe" button, this goes nowhere!

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

They will make you look Stingy

I ordered a bunch of flowers and upgraded to the deluxe to make sure my wife would receive a large and beautiful bunch, but in fact what we received was short small with no more than 10 flowers for a $100.
i would have got the same for $45 at the florist down the street.
Don't do it there are way better companies out there..

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Thank you for your feedback however it's a little hard to respond to your comments without a point of reference such as a photo of what was received. If you could provide me with an order number I can investigate the matter further.

Jean-Marc Azo

20$ discount isn't gonna solve the problem when you just ruined the moment with a tiny bunch of flowers

Jean-Marc Azo

you already did investigate and offered 20$ discount....

NEGIN HUDSONVictoria

Horrible flowers

I recieved flowers this morning for my birthday and they were old and horrible. This place needs to be shut down after over 800 negative reviews.how could uou fo this in people special occasion , who is hsnd wriiting the cards in this age. Is it so hard to print message on the card rather than writting with ugly handwrriting that i cant even read it.

Angry

AngryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst online florist ever. Disappointed.

HAw

HAwPerth, WA

Upgrade? what upgrade

Mother's 80th. Ordered flowers thought I would upgrade to premium (so extra $20 AUS). The flowers she received were beautiful but in no way an upgrade to what is shown for One fine day. In face I thin she received less roses and less flowers overall that the image shown on the website. Shan't make that mistake again of upgrading. Bit disappointed.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

We are sorry to hear you were disappointed with the upgrade you purchased. If you haven't sent a photo to quality@petalsnetwork.com please do so in order for us to assess the value.

WHERE ARE MY FLOWERS???

I ordered $120 worth of flowers online for my sisters birthday at 7.30am on the day (17/10/2019). My card has been charged but no flowers were delivered! No phone call, no nothing! I tried to contact the florist who was listed at THURSDAY FLOWERS in a shopping village in Gladesville close to her home, which I then find actually doesn't exist. This is a scam. How can you take peoples money like this? Be warned consumers!! Stay away.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

We do apologise most sincerely the non-delivery of your flowers however can assure other buyers Petals Network is not a scam. Sometimes things go wrong and I understand you were issued with a refund.

SherinePerth, WA

Disappointing service

I wish I had read the previous reviews before ordering from them.It was totally embarrassing the bouquet that was delivered to my friend the day before her wedding.I was flabbergasted when she sent me the photos because it was no way close to what I ordered.
I notified the florist who gave me a 25% refund but this does not make it right. Please don't order from them, read their reviews.See photo that was uploaded,first photo is what was ordered,second photo of what was delivered.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Thank you for this review. I'm hoping you could provide me with your order number so that I can investigate your concerns further please?

1033.354231

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Thank you - it would appear our quality team has reviewed your initial concerns beyond the 25% discount offered and will be in touch or may have already been in touch. We apologise once again for any disappointment caused.

Don’t bother. Save your time.

Ordered at 9.16 am. Payment accepted. No delivery. No tracking, no help. Don’t bother with these guys. Save your time and go somewhere else. They don’t want to help you

Not happy
Not happy

Dont worry. Its only been 2 weeks.

Ripped off for the Second Time

I thought I was contacting the local florist directly but it wasn't until after my credit card had been charged that I realised Petals International had taken the order and then placed the order to the local florist. Because Petals took a cut, the flowers that were sent were a great deal less than what I actually paid. Also, I was not happy with the bouquet. I complained and was offered a 30% discount on my next order - what a joke. I will not be using them ever again and will be very careful when ordering online that I get the Florist's website and not Petals.
This is the second time they have ripped me off. They won't be doing it again!

Karen
Karen

Nallak

NallakPerth, WA

Absolute Rip Off!!!

Fiona PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bought online for $93 and was sent absolute rubbish.

No words necessary. The photo says it all. Does this look like it's worth $93? I am very embarrassed this was sent on my behalf. I do not recommend his florist.

Store LocationOnline
Petals N.Petals Florist Network

I apologise for our delay in replying - is it possible for you to provide me with an order number or indicate if you contacted our quality team for further review?

Fiona P

They gave me a 25% refund after I contacted them but the damage had already been done. Order number 1034.353199

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Thank you - we will be in touch.

Disappointed and embarrassed by the flower arrangement that was delivered to my daughter in law for her Baby Shower!!

Flower arrangement pictured was not delivered. 5 of the smaller roses were replaced with something else and the arrangement was smaller and less well put together than picture. Very Disappointed! The first is your add and the second was what was delivered. What was delivered definitely did not represent what was pictured.

Same Day Delivery the NEXT day

Paid a lot of money to have flowers delivered to my sister same day to cheer her up. Website states “order before 2pm for same day delivery” and I ordered at 10am.
That night I had to ask my sister if she had received anything (suppose to be a surprise!!) and she had NOT.
After 3 emails the flowers were finally delivered the next afternoon with no apology or responsibility taken.
Would never recommend these people

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

I am sorry to hear that you had difficulty with your order. Could you possibly provide me with your order number to investigate further - thank you

Janie

JanieSouth East Queensland, QLD

So disappointed

I ordered Dancing in Daisies to cheer up a friend on the first anniversary of her Mum's passing. Upon seeing what she received, I was hugely disappointed and embarrassed as it was nothing like the image online. Upon putting a complaint through, I was offered a 25% refund which I don't believe was enough. I won't be using this company again.

DisappointedPerth, WA

The worst 90th birthday gift

Disappointed

unbeleivable......let’s blame the 90 year old for poor care of substandard flowers. If only I had read previous reviews prior to spending good money on a substandard service.

EileenSydney, NSW

Disappointed & Embarrassing

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Thank you for your feedback. Would you mind forwarding the order number to me please for further investigation?

Order No4370.339549

Not Happy.

Not Happy.asked

I paid $120 for flowers, have been charged but they werent delivered. Where are the flowers for sisters birthday that I wanted her to get ON her birthday? There is no way to contact you! The number on the website for THURSDAY FLOWERS IN GLADESVILLE just goes to a fax.
PLEASE RESPOND?order confirmation number is 13001 ordered 17/10/19. Item ordered was B28.

Hi
I used this email address and got a response.
quality@petalsnetwork.com

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Thank you - yes we can see the issue has been resolved and once again our apologies for the non-delivery of your order.

Simranasked

I placed an order yesterday , order no. Is 1033.313569. I need to know whem will it get delivered to its supposed delivery adress.... Plus this site doesnt provide any mail for its customers queries ... no tracking ...nothing...plz help?

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Hi Simran, your order was allocated to a florist and accepted for delivery yesterday to the address provided. We deliver up to 7pm for those orders going to a residential address. Unfortunately we don't currently offer a tracking service but we cannot see any issue with your delivery so not sure why you've rated us 2 stars based on a simple enquiry? If you have any further concerns please contact us on 1800 888 668.

Simran

Hello there , I am extremely sorry for rating less . Actually ,i had already placed order and then i went through plethora of bad reviews by people which made me extremely worried about whether my order will get delivered or not . BUT yes , my order was delivered to d very mentioned adrrss right before 7 pm . I am very happy... plus , the quality of flowrrs was really beautiful. I will rate u now 5 stars for d quick processing and d beautiful flowers . THANKYOU SO MUCH .Will shop from you soon again .

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Thank you Simran - so pleased that your order arrived as anticipated and you are happy with the quality. Thanks again for letting us know.

dollyharb

dollyharbasked

Please I want to communicate with you!!! I ordered through "same day delivery option" on the 5th of April ... I did the payment online and got payment confirmation but the flowers were not delivered?

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Thank you for your query. Is it possible for you to confirm the order number, correct delivery address and whether or not you have spoken to the recipient? If you prefer to do this off-line you can call us on 1800 888 668 and one of our customer service team will assist you. I apologise for any difficulties you've had to date. Petals Network

Get an answer from our members and Petals Florist Network representatives