Petals Florist Network

Do not use!

Sent a bunch of flowers (?) to my mother in SA for her 80th birthday. disgraceful!!! there were better bunches of flowers at the local IGA. Had half the promised flowers and was dead in a couple of days - cost me ~$100 and when I complained they agreed it was not acceptable and offered a 20% refund ($20) Big Deal!! how about just delivering what was promised?????

Dear Tracy, I am sorry to hear about this experience. Can you please provide me with an order number so that I might investigate your concerns in conjunction with our Quality Team.

Product they show vs deliver was different

I ordered an expensive & beautiful boat shaped bouquet but U delivered just a bunch of tulips?? This is so wrong...either U send another correct bouquet or refund my money

Call on confirm

Order Number:
1034.306791

Billing Reference Number:

Delivery Date:
22/06/2019

Thank you for your review and I do apologise for any disappointment caused. You ordered a bouquet of pink and white lilies. The picture you are referring to depicts a wrapped bouquet lying flat. Upon delivery this would be wrapped like any other bouquet so may not have that boat shaped appearance you describe however I am unsure as to why a bunch of tulips was sent. Are you able to send an image of the item sent please to quality@petalsnetwork.com for our team to review and rectify?

A trap store!

First and foremost really upset that I had passed on the website for edenriseflourist to my cousin overseas because this flourist is near our house and they had a genuine looking website and was hoping flowers will be delivered home on time for my mother-in-law!!! The flourist website not only directed the final payment stages to this website..takes the money for the flowers ordered days in advance and DOESN’T deliver!
I call Edenrise flourist only to find that they didn’t get the order. I have an upset cousin overseas who wanted to specifically send flowers for her favourite aunt on her 60th bday and I am upset that the people I suggested had failed miserably.. the only phone number I had was of the Edenrise florist and that’s when I found out that the order was made through the petals florist website..I tried my best to track down the order only to be put on an automated voice message!! NO HELP AT ALL!!! BUNCH OF CHEATS!! Disappointed disappointed disappointed!!!

Thank you for your review. If I may have the order number you are referring to I can investigate the matter further. However, Eden Rise Florist are a member of the Petals Network and as such we host a site for them as part of one of the services we provide to our members. All orders placed on this site go to that florist. If an order was placed with Eden Rise Florist and they didn't have the order when you called it means they rejected the order for some reason and handed it back to Petals to fulfil. I won't know that however without an order reference. Our call centre is open from 7am until 6pm Monday to Friday with no automated voice message unless you call after hours of course so I am sorry that for whatever reason you were unable to speak to one of our friendly team. I look forward to hearing from you.I did call during the work hours and for an order already made..which was the 3rd option..had only an automated message playing.. I had called 3 times at different times from 9aM to 3Pm and all that I got in return was the automated message made assuring that any online orders will be delivered on time.. which did not happen.. the order number is 1034.303236. The flowers were delivered today 1 day later at 4 in the evening. Not on the day of the birthday!!! Yesterday.. I’ve also made a complaint on the Petals website with photos of order numbers and no apologies or response from there... And about ordering with Eden Rise.. I called them yday to check when it will be delivered..they said they didn’t get any orders from Petals!! They have been having issues with Petals not sending any orders through to them and that they are looking into discontinuing Petal’s online services coz they have been disappointed with the number of calls that they’ve got with regards to online orders not being delivered.Thank you for providing the order number. The automated message you are referring to is our on-hold messaging which updates our customers on a variety of things including our same day delivery terms and conditions. Had you held the line you would have spoken with one of our customer service team. I do apologise that the flowers were delivered late and have referred your concerns to our quality team who will be in touch today. Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you've had with this order.

Very disappointed grandmother...

Delivered flowers were a pale imitation of product advertised, the flowers delivered and paid for at $103 where not as described! This company shows the picture, does not deliver as described and makes communication very difficult if you want to complain..

We are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with what was delivered. Are you able to provide me with an order number for me to investigate please?Order No. 8049.303237 Billing Ref No. 31138589Thank you - we will be in touch shortly.

This is a Scam

The flowers delivered and paid for where not as described!
If I orders a Mercedes car I would not expect to receive a mini its place!
This company shows the picture and does not deliver and then offers a 25% back, just because they are flowers and you are receiving a bunch they think this is OK.
When paying the higher price they guarantee no substitutes!
Scam
Oh nearly forgot we had to collect our own bouquet as well!

Dear Scam, Can you please provide us with your order number so that we might investigate your concerns? Sometimes there are reasons why we need to substitute however this should always be communicated to you. We look forward to hearing from you.

Never again.

Although I ordered flowers (four days notice) for my mums 87th birthday using a particular florists website, the order request automatically went to Petals, who gave the order to another florist instead of re routing it back to that particular florist. This florist they chose didn't even end up delivering them. No reason given as to why despite Petals stating on the day that the flowers were on there way. Never again Petals.

Dear David, I am sorry to hear your order was not delivered. The only reason your order would have come back to the Network to fulfil would be if your chosen florist had rejected the order. Would you be able to provide me with your order number so I can investigate your concerns further? Thank youSorry, when I contacted the florist to find out when the flowers would be delivered, they knew nothing about the job and were rather upset they had missed out on the order. Your Call Centre could not explain why it had not been sent back to them even though they were satisfied I had placed the order using that florist's website. As stated previously, they did state that the flowers were in the delivery van and would be there by 5.30pm. They were not (as stated) delivered. I have since been advised that the money would be refunded via PayPal. Order number 5311.298899.Hi David - thanks for that information. Looking at your order it doesn't appear that you did purchase through the chosen florist you thought you were placing the order with and instead the order has come through directly to Petals Network. This would explain why they didn't know anything about the order. It may be that your computer cached a previous search you'd made or you clicked on an ad-words campaign that related to Petals and not the florist you were hoping to purchase from. Regardless of that, the florist your order was allocated to should have delivered the item and it's disappointing that didn't happen. With residential orders we do deliver up to 7pm in the evening but if you had been advised the order would be there by 5.30pm our expectation would be, as was yours, that the item would be handed to your intended recipient at that time. My sincere apologies once again.

Mothers Day 2019 beautifully presented!

Thanks Petals for arranging Pink ing of You for my mum. I've only just been with her and I'm truly impressed with the flowers : they are still beautifully presenting themselves! Some of the lilies are just opening now. And the roses are also still beautiful.
Wow! Just beautiful ! My mum is very happy with them.
Cheers

Thank you Rosie - so pleased to hear your Mum enjoyed the beautiful flowers. We appreciate your feedback!

Paid a $100 for a dull lifeless bouquet

Whilst I am impressed with the speed with which the bouquet was delivered, I'm not very impressed with the quality of the bouquet.
You would expect much better quality roses for a $100 bouquet....
The roses look tired and wilted and the arrangement...well that's another story...

Dear Mitchell, I am sorry to hear that you were not happy with the quality of blooms sent recently. Could you please forward this image and perhaps one of the arrangement in it's entirety to quality@petalsnetwork.com so we can assess it for you.Thanks. I did respond to an email from AB in your Quality Team, with pictures, who has since gone strangely quiet...!Thank you. Could I just ask that you remove the very public and personal reference to the officer who looked at your complaint from your review. I don't think it's appropriate or warranted to name him personally. Can you tell me whether you have been satisfied with the response to date?

Dead Bouquet for mother's day

Had bouquet delivered to mother's day. On arrival all roses were dead took countless photos and gave 25 percent refund. Sent more photos to dispute but made no difference. Very dissapointing.

Dear Tara, thank you for sending these images through and for contacting us. Let me take a look at your complaint and we will get back to you.Is it possible for you to provide the order number?Flower complaint order number 8592.275170 morning here is the order number as requested. I sent through several photos at time of delivery, then after the response of "a thorough investigation" a 25% refund was to be credited. i responded with several more photos and emails, asking for a callback as i disagreed with the outcome. Then i received a response from quality control of " we have assessed your concerns thoroughly and believe our response to be fair and reasonable." not only were all the roses perished on arrival, a few of the lillies were too and i am shocked at the outcome... that is why i decided to leave a review, Regards, Tara Macela

Flowers not as advertised

I have used Petals several times and the flowers delivered have not been as advertised on the website. Have also had problems with wrong day delivery.
I do not recommend this business.

Dear Kate, I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your most recent or past orders. If you could please provide an order number or numbers I am happy to investigate your concerns.

The worst experience

Sent flowers to my Mum booked for the 10th May delivered 13th May after me calling customer services 5 times. I emailed Sunday night received an email say we said it may be delayed ! Seriously no apologies nothing.
Will never use again this is the second time
No more chances DONE.
Don’t waste your time or money with this mob
Update
To add to the upset flowers delivered at 8pm on Monday 13th and the card was written to someone else not my Mum!
Petals refunded $30 into my account small consolation for all the commotion and upset.

Dear Sue, I am sorry to hear you had difficulties with your order. If you could please provide an order number so that I might investigate further in terms of why delivery was delayed that would be appreciated.I have emailed twice and spoken with Amanda and Gina. I’m not happy this is the second time you have disappointed me. Never again

terrible condition of the flower arrangement when it was delivered - looked like an elephant had sat on it

when the arrangement was viewed by my daughter she contacted your office she followed all the instructions about taking a photograph of the arrangement, advising the order no. 1034.273324.
I have been in touch with Customer Service on three occasions and I still have heard from any response,.
How long does it take?

Hi Patricia - thank you for making contact. I can see that first contact with us was at 4.15pm on the 9th of May and at the point instructions were given to forward the complaint on to quality@petalsnetwork.com. I think you were also advised we would get to the complaint as quickly as possible. Further contact was made about an hour later that same day and we advised the same thing. I do apologise for any ongoing delays as a result of us experiencing our busiest time of year and will endeavour to track this down for you.It would appear that we are well clear of any contact from customers on the 9th of may - can I just confirm the query was sent to the email address stated above? I am also having trouble contacting you on the mobile number provided and am only able to get VM on the landline number offered. Can you please call our office on 1800 888 668 and asked to be transferred to the Manager so we can get this resolved. I would presume you don't want to provide the email address the complaint was sent from in a public forum so this may be the only way to expedite resolution for you

No delivery on mothers day!!!

Placed an order on wednesday for flowers to be delivered to my mum for mothers day as a surprise and they did not arrive! no communication, no response to emails, told my money no problems but failed to supply the goods. If I do not reiceve a full refund I will be disputing it with my bank. Thanks for ruining mothers day. Do not use this company!

Thank you for your review but it would be most unusual for us not to communicate with you about an order if we were aware of an issue and not to respond to any emails if you've reached out to Petals. Could I please have your order number so I can investigate a little further?After still no response to my emails, I called and finally got through and canceled my order and received my refund. Clearly I wasn't the only one, I am extremely disappointed in this service and will not recommend to anyone.Unfortunately I did not receive a response for more order information 2 days ago however I am pleased you were able to get the matter resolved.

Shocking

First flowers that were ordered the delivery driver smoked in the car with them. Showed up to the door stinking of cigarette smoke and handed the flowers over smelling the exact same as him. Wasn't ever going to use them again but they gave me a 30% discount code. Thought I would give them another go to deliver some Mother's Day flowers, the 30% discount code didn't even work so they said that they would refund me 30% after purchase. Just received a refund of less than 20%, will not be using them again. Absolute joke.

Hello Jayde - can you please give me your order number so I can check on your refund. I am sorry you had difficulties using the voucher which happens from time to time however we rectified that with the offer of a refund. I am not sure why the refund would be less so an order number would be very helpful here please?Order number: 1034.288760Hi Jayde - Head Office will be in contact with you shortly.

NO DELIVERY, NOTHING!

Ordered flowers via the internet for my Mother in New Zealand. I requested/selected the date to be delivered on Saturday the 11th May, wanting flowers to be delivered before Mother's Day (which was the 12th May). I talked to my Mum over the weekend and she never mentioned the flowers at all. So I thought I'll give Petal Florist a bit longer. However, I checked with my mother Monday and she still hadn't received my flowers I sent, she said "No, nothing came at all". Oh great! Mothers day has been and gone and nothing!!
Hopefully, others read my review, before they place an order of PAYING FOR NOTHING!
I have requested a refund of my $71.91. If I have any trouble with my refund, I will defiantly do an updated negative review.

Dear Adam, I am sorry to hear you've had difficulties with your order. Are you able to provide me with an order number so I can investigate your concerns?Order Number: 8100.287174

Takes your money and does not deliver

I ordered flowers for delivery on Mothers day 2 days in advance. I waited to hear from my mother all day as it was a surprise. In the end at 9pm I had to ask only to find out she never received anything. I was not informed of any non delivery and took me ages to get through to them on their customer service line. I was told they could deliver instead today with no excuse as to what happened on Sunday. It it now almost dinner time in NZ and my mother has still not received anything. I will be reporting this company as fraudulent to my bank and a complete waste of my time and effort. No problem taking your cash but huge problems in delivering. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Hi Courtney - I am sorry to hear that you have had so many issues with your order. Can you provide me with an order number so I can investigate for you?

NON DELIVERY

Placed order for Mothers Day and phoned on Friday to check as did not receive an email to say that order went through which i was told that it had been picked up at 11am by there network... Phone today and received the oh i am so sorry for that with only option was Re-delivery or refund..... If you are paying for service and to get $30 worth of flowers for $125..... realty is if you cant deliver why chase the work....

Thank you for your review. Is it possible you could provide an order number as it's not possible for me to comment on what might have gone wrong without knowing the details of the situation.Can you possible send me an email with that number on it as i stated in the complaint...????My apologies. I can do that but if you can tell me the name of the recipient I can also locate the order or you can email us directly at quality@petalsnetwork.com

Huge Quality Failure !!!

I recently ordered flowers for Mother’s Day - Hervey Bay. The flowers cost me $55.00 plus delivery $13. The flowers arrived on Friday not Sunday as requested. Flowers delivered - low grade, more greenery than flowers. Extremely disappointed. Will never order through Petals again. Flowers appeared to be $20 flowers from Coles / Woolworths. Low quality customer care.

Dear Lucy - I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the quality of the flowers delivered. Can you please forward a photo to quality@petalsnetwork.com for us to review. With regard to delivery terms for Mother's Day, whilst we allowed our customers to nominate a delivery date we did state that we would guarantee delivery on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Look forward to hearing from you.

Don't waste your time.

They didn't deliver the flowers on mothers day as promised, even after messaging me to say they didn't have the flowers I ordered, and would send a substitute instead. No message, phone call or email to say they wouldn't be delivering them on the Sunday. Until I called this morning and was informed they were going to deliver today because they couldn't do it yesterday. I ordered a week in advanced, only to be left hanging. Extremely dissapointed. They agreed to issue a refund without issue, but Mum was still left waiting around for them. Don;t waste your time, there are plenty of similarly priced companies that will actually deliver on time.

Dear Kelly - thank you for your comments. We are very sorry to hear that your order was not delivered. Without an order number it is difficult for me to comment on the circumstances but it is very disappointing to hear you have been let down and that we have processed a refund for you so quickly.1034.272689 is my order number. I cant fault the customer service I recieved this morning, and I. Happy with the refund. It's just disappointing I wasn't informed of what was going on. Thank you for your replyI'm glad to hear that our team have resolved this for you and whilst I can see we contacted you yesterday it was quite late in the day and this was at odds with our previous correspondence which had been that we could deliver albeit with substitutions. Thank you kindly for your feedback as we work to provide a better service at all times for our customers

OMG It just so bad, I can't believe I paid this piece of...

When I received the flower, it's loose and broken. I didn't even realize it's the flower I bought from Petals florist. It's so tiny and all over the place. I can't believe I paid 90 on this piece of.....
This is just unbelievable, I'm so disappointing. You totally ruined my mother's day. The flower you send worth like 5 dollars, my mom didn't even realize it is a gift, she seems so disappointing and threw into the rubbish bin. Just contact me and refund it. OMG.

Dear Michael - I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the order. Our policy states that quality complaints need to be accompanied with a photo of the item so our quality team can review the product up to two weeks after purchase. Are you able to forward your concerns to quality@petalsnetwork.com and we are happy to address your issues.You guys don’t even reply email. You don’t want solve the problem at all.Dear Michael - can I enquire as to whether you have sent an email to the address provided? Clearly it is not our intention to reply so let me follow it up for you. Can I enquire about your order number please?

Please I want to communicate with you!!! I ordered through "same day delivery option" on the 5th of April ... I did the payment online and got payment confirmation but the flowers were not delivered?
Thank you for your query. Is it possible for you to confirm the order number, correct delivery address and whether or not you have spoken to the recipient? If you prefer to do this off-line you can call us on 1800 888 668 and one of our customer service team will assist you. I apologise for any difficulties you've had to date. Petals Network

Evening - It's 9:21pm (Qld Time) and the 'Spring Sparkle' arrangement my husband and I ordered this morning - along with a Baby Foil and Medium Size Teddy has not arrived to the intended recipient at Townsville Hospital. So I have paid $128.75 ...Ref No:5311.124921 and now find myself having to chase you guys up - Disgusting. The new mum is leaving hospital tomorrow morning (that's why I ordered them to be delivered today 31/07/18, which you also guarantee on your website). What is your solution - because I can't very well jump on a plane and go chase a bunch of expensive flowers around Townsville! Reading some of the other reviews & after this debacle - the arrangement when it is found would want to be nothing but perfect - yep, tears are flowing as this was an extra special newborn. Geoff and Janet
Hi there, thanks for getting in touch. I have escalated your order to our Customer Service team and they will be in touch with you shortly.To recap - The very professional 'Pauline' contacted me directly the following morning to let me know there was a problem via the florist. I totally understand it was not her fault but the florist concerned needs to take some kind of accountability for their stuff up - sometimes throwing in a box of chocolates does not cut it seriously or a 30% off voucher for next time, especially when it is a special delivery. Like many others on here, although the flower arrangement that arrived was lovely, it certainly was not the flourishing arrangement pictured on the Petals website and rather misleading.

I have placed an order to be delivered on Jun.19, 2018 before 1pm. My order number is 58924. will my order be taken care of & the bouquet, shown as the photo in the website, will be delivered as scheduled?
Hi Agnes, I have just looked up your order and can see no signs of issue with the delivery. For more information, please contact us on 1800 888 668.I have received the order. Thank you.