Online store, Physical store

1.9

DeeSydney, NSW

Poor service

Bouquet ordered to be delivered between 8-9am. Delivered dry flowers with mostly leaves at 7pm after party was over. Very poor service. Please do not use this service! They are cheats!

Missed Funeral

Ordered funeral flowers from Macquarie Fields Florist in this network on Monday for a Wednesday 2PM Funeral at the same cemetery. They email me on the day "regret that our florist has been unable to deliver this order in time for the funeral".

Disappointed

Order # 1034.558659. Still waiting for my refund too.

DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not use this company!

Do not use this company. They accepted my order (and money) and then rang me at 4 pm to tell me they could not deliver the flowers as they did not have any couriers.

Matt

MattPerth, WA

Pleasant surprise

I’ve seen all the other negative reviews and I was honestly surprised ... I ordered and received the flowers same day, they were arranged nicely, they were a bit smaller then I thought but they looked fantastic and my wife loved them

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Thank you for taking the time to provide positive feedback - we are so pleased to hear that your wife loved them.

sunshinenz

sunshinenzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One of the worst of any service we ever used

Used them a few times in the last few years. Very poor service. In 2018 my husband sent me a bouquet for Mother's Day. He paid for a deluxe version but what I received was worse than a standard version. After my husband complained they refunded $20 which was the price difference between the 2.

I had forgotten about that experience so today I used them for my mother-in-law's birthday. We paid for the classic version but what she received was poorer than the standard version. $130 for 5 roses and a few fleur-de-lys bulbs! If I had remembered about the previous experience I wouldn't have used them today. We will definitely steer clear of them from now on.

Anyone reading this: please think carefully before wasting your hard earned money!

Rip Off!

Read Petals Florist onsite reviews. Dummy! Wish I came here first. Spent $115 on what should have been a beautiful horizontal spray but got a vertical bunch of lillies with 2 roses instead of 6! I hate lillies as they make me sick, hence I deliberately chose the bunch that had none. Looking over the other reviews I guess I should be happy they were delivered at all but honestly the disappointing crap bunch they sent makes my blood boil. Don't use these guys they're punks!

SharonFar North Queensland, QLD

Did not deliver and did not refund, Buyer BEWARE!

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

It would be very unusual for you not to receive a refund on reporting a non-delivery. I am sorry to hear you've had these difficulties but if you could provide me with your order number I will follow this up. Thank you

8592.538850 Jeremy M Maji
Thanks please follow up

Nathan W.

Nathan W.South East Queensland, QLD

Don’t bother!! Terrible service and customer service!!

Extremely disappointed that Flowers I ordered did not get delivered and was not contacted (even after Sending email) ordered $180 flowers and promised same day delivery in Bris cbd business address. Had to call twice the following day and was on hold for over 20mins and given no explanation as to why they never got delivered. I was offered a full refund or they be delivered same day, When I asked for a upgrade (even though I’d ordered the deluxe) I was refused instantly. Only compensation I was offered was $11 refund for delivery!!

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

No review on web site . Bad small flowers. Not worth the money do not buy anything from them

Flowers are small (do not buy anything) i got 25% back after spending $150 .chocolates were discoloured and balloon was very small . Why are there reviews not on there web

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Thank you for your review and I do apologise for any disappointment caused. If you'd like to provide your order number I am happy to review your complaint to ensure that the compensation offered was adequate.

Tracey A.

Tracey A.Sydney, NSW

Very disappointed over $150 for crap

These flowers are nothing like the picture, crap display , I chose the one with roses in it. Not one rose. Supposed to be pure bliss I’m so disappointed. I should have read the bad reviews before ordering.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Flowers were not delivered on requested date.

Booked flowers online for my mum's birthday. It did not get delivered, my mum nor myself were contacted on the day. I emailed the complaints team and was only offered the flowers to be delivered as soon as possible or be given a refund. For their error I would of expected a refund and the flowers delivered a day late or at the very least an upgrade in flowers. Very disappointed.

Pete McGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed not delivered on date.

Flowers were delivered a day late and only after I rang customer service twice. Customer service required me to contact the person who had not received the “surprise” flowers and ask them to knock on neighbours doors to see if they had been delivered there. So not only was the surprise spoiled, the person was embarrassed by having to contact neighbours. When I rang back customer service then did then arrange for an urgent delivery to be made by a local florist. To top the stuff up, there was another delivery of flowers later in the day. I presume this was from the original florist who got the order from Petals network. I have registered an online issue with Petals network but not yet had a response.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

If you would like to provide me with your order number I am happy to follow this up for you.

Pete Mc

Order number was 8049 527014.
As per my product review, I registered an issue via the Petals web site with details of my order but no reply was received. Another frustration that the only response comes from registering a review on a 3rd party site.

Jess W.

Jess W.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Not Considerate of Generous Humans

Got delivered flowers yesterday, they were not for anyone we knew. We called the dispatch company that gave us the flowers. They picked them up this afternoon, We expected to get a nice cheap bunch of left overs or something for our generosity since they were fairly expensive and we could have just kept them for ourselves. However the flowers them selves were gorgeous

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Thank you for notifying us that an incorrect address had been provided by the customer who purchased the flowers so that they could be collected and the matter rectified . I'm sorry you weren't rewarded with something "free" for being honest.

Deborah Love

Deborah Love

Beautiful...

Delivery was a day late but flowers delivered (we were told by the receiver of the flowers and her family members) about how amazing and beautiful they were. Would definitely order from them again.

Kylie

KyliePerth, WA

Mixed Results

Ordered flowers for Mothers Day earlier in the year. They did come on time, which was good. But the flowers that came were...just okay. The arrangement was messy compared to pictures shown. They were also shown to come in a glass vase, which it did not. Additionally, I paid extra for chocolates which never came. On the plus side, after contacting them I did recieve a partial refund. But really what you want, is what you originally paid for, so I would not recommend them at all.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear you were disappointed with the flowers. We hope that you forwarded photos to our quality team for review at quality@petalsnetwork.com as we are more than happy to assess value and quality.

JCC

JCC

No good

Worst customer service ever from the owner, very rude and unhelpful when I dared comment that the flowers were of poor quality. Do not use this florist when you want to buy flowers, go elsewhere

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

I'm sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience. Could you please provide your order number so we might investigate the matter further?

Disappointed customer

Disappointed customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Could not follow instructions

Ordered flowers for Mother's day but for delivery on Monday with a personalised card.

Difference flowers were different and delivered on Sunday and it was chance that someone was home on Sunday. The card was edited and did not make sense or conveyed the intended message.

KarenHunter Region, NSW

Very Disappointing service!

I ordered some Flowers for my Mother in Law this year for Mothers day, I was to receive them on the Saturday, So than would take them with me to visit her on the Sunday. I got a generic text message saying that the flowers wont be delivered until the next business day due to high demand. Sunday I did not get my order. The flowers turned up Monday afternoon, I did not accept the flowers, as I ordered the flowers for Mothers day. I put a complaint in one month ago and still haven't heard back. very disappointing service, would not recommend.

Karen

This is the txt message I was given, its not very clear to me. It says first im not going to get my order than it says I will get my order the next business day, which wad not the case.

Didn't arrive, didn't refund

Asked for flowers to be delivered for a friends birthday. After waiting a week my order never arrived. I emailed asking for a refund which they said would be credited to me. Two weeks later still no refund.

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

We are sorry to hear your order was not delivered but if you'd like to provide an order number we are happy to follow up your refund.

LeeSouth Australia

Only thing more disappointing than the product is the customer service.

Tarryn A.asked

Online store

Please provide the status of a refund order number 7105.087609. Order was cancelled by you 5 days ago.
Thank you.

Nadine B.

Hi Tarryn, the order wasn’t “cancelled”. It didn’t turn up on Sunday for Mother’s Day. There was no correspondence to say what had happened. I still hadn’t heard anything on the Monday and called up and as Mother’s Day had passed, and reading all the reviews here I decided I wanted a full refund.

To answer your question, I still don’t have the refund. Can you please follow this up.

Tarryn A.

This is the email I received from Petals.

---------
Hello, Unfortunately the florists in your delivery area have not reopened as planned and therefore will no longer be able to fulfil your order. We do apologise most sincerely for any disappointment caused. As you can appreciate these are unprecedented times and florists have experienced difficulties with supply right across the country. Your order has now been cancelled and we will issue you with a full refund. Once again, our sincere apologies.

I would say the order was cancelled.

Larissaasked

Online store

I emailed on Sunday night in regards to my flower order being completely wrong for my mum’s order Order 1033.465240

Can someone please reply to me as soon as possible

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

Can you confirm if you've heard from our quality team as yet?

Yes I have, thank you

Sueasked

Online store

Please answer phone I have been on hold for 49 mins over misleading site and disgusting flowers that were delivered

Nadine B.

25 minutes and counting....

Petals N.Petals Florist Network

we have been experiencing an unprecedented number of calls every day since prior to Mother's Day. I do apologise you had to wait so long. If your concerns have not been addressed please provide your order number and I will follow it up for you.

Sue

Not yet please see email with photos of the flowers and chocolates that were delivered

Get an answer from our members and Petals Florist Network representatives