Peter Kittle Motor

Peter Kittle Motor

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Peter Kittle Motor? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.4
TTZ
TTZSouth Australia

They don’t want your business. How disappointing.

Terrible service

I have never experienced such terrible customer service. It seems that the business model at this dealership is based on lying to customers in order to increase profit margins. I will never deal with them again.

R Dawson
R DawsonSouthern and Hills, SA

Cannot recommend

I had concerns about the delivery time for a new Prado I contracted to buy in December and it took a month for Kittles to respond so I ended up going through Cornes Toyota. It cost me my deposit but I found Cornes Toyota to be honest and reliable and I got the vehicle weeks before Kittles said they could deliver it.

Chantel
ChantelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awful!

Mel
MelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Took over 8 hours to service my car!

I was told the earliest I could get my car in was at 7.30am. So I like about 10 other people lined up at 7.30. After 8 hours I'm still waiting to get the vehicle back. They said Oh we work on the scheduled Out time?? What, why did I then rush to get the car into you at 7.30? Staff seem to be very good at ignoring people when they walk past you. I waited over 4 hours last time, I thought I would give them another go, not again. You have lost me as a customer!

Jess
Jess

Worst used car sales after service I’ve ever experienced

Once the sale has been done, they don’t seem to care.
Will never purchase a car from there again, used or NEW.

Wish I knew before I purchased the car.

Service department have been good and helpful. That’s about it!

Pam
PamSouth Australia

Very dissapointed

Store LocationPeter Kittle toyota para hills adelaide south Australia
RJ C.
RJ C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Horrible Service! A waste of time!

Dropped my car at 8:15AM for scheduled service. I went back at 3:30PM and the car is still not serviced. Wasted an hour just to wait. Not coming back anymore. Plus they game a UTE for a loan car.

Terrible - Peter Kittle PARA HILLS WEST

Customer service

I bought my holden trax 2 year's ago. Bought it brand new. They made the experience amazing. But have had ongoing problems with it. But they always fix it with no dramas. It is disappointing to having to keep getting it fixed due to faulty parts but I recieve amazing help and service. And I'm always offered a hire car. Very happy to recommend Peter kittle holdens on port road.

Shibu T.
Shibu T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stay away !!

Honest Joe
Honest JoeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't buy here

Was promised a free first service and sent a message that I could get android auto installed. I waited 3 hours longer than the service was supposed to take, android auto wasn't installed and the dealer then insisted i pay for the service.

Ali
AliMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Waste of our time

Took our two cars one a less than 12 month old Suzuki Swift and a Grand Cherokee Jeep the trade in price was a joke not even an attempt to negotiate. The boss came out handed us the keys and muttered something even if we were considering buying the new car we looked at after his personal skills we certainly wouldn’t bother. Have bought a number of cars in the past and always been treated well. Will certainly take our business elsewhere.

Pat. m
Pat. mMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bought a colorado

Bought a second hand colorado with 33,000ks on the clock but the paperwork said 31,000ks so my 3 month or 5000k warranty was half up when I drove off the lot, when I called them up to ask if they changed the paperwork and updated the ks after the service they did before I picked up the car, they told me they didn't service it, even though I was told they would and was the reason I couldn't have it that day.

Scardo
ScardoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stand over bullying tactics, followed up with abusive text messages

The car salesman on the day was great until the manager [name removed] took over. He was nothing but a bully and undid all the good work by the car salesman. I was never going to by a car from someone who acts this way especially infront of children. Also be warned that if you decide not to buy a car from Peter Kittle you will receive follow up abusive text messages.. we will never return to Peter Kittle to purchase/look at a car.