Peter Kittle Motor

Peter Kittle Motor

1.4

Terrible service

I have never experienced such terrible customer service. It seems that the business model at this dealership is based on lying to customers in order to increase profit margins. I will never deal with them again.

R Dawson

R DawsonSouthern and Hills, SA

Cannot recommend

I had concerns about the delivery time for a new Prado I contracted to buy in December and it took a month for Kittles to respond so I ended up going through Cornes Toyota. It cost me my deposit but I found Cornes Toyota to be honest and reliable and I got the vehicle weeks before Kittles said they could deliver it.

Other Car Dealerships

ChantelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awful!

Mel

MelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Took over 8 hours to service my car!

I was told the earliest I could get my car in was at 7.30am. So I like about 10 other people lined up at 7.30. After 8 hours I'm still waiting to get the vehicle back. They said Oh we work on the scheduled Out time?? What, why did I then rush to get the car into you at 7.30? Staff seem to be very good at ignoring people when they walk past you. I waited over 4 hours last time, I thought I would give them another go, not again. You have lost me as a customer!

Jess

Jess

Worst used car sales after service I’ve ever experienced

Once the sale has been done, they don’t seem to care.
Will never purchase a car from there again, used or NEW.

Wish I knew before I purchased the car.

Service department have been good and helpful. That’s about it!

Pam

PamSouth Australia

Very dissapointed

Store LocationPeter Kittle toyota para hills adelaide south Australia
RJ C.

RJ C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Horrible Service! A waste of time!

Dropped my car at 8:15AM for scheduled service. I went back at 3:30PM and the car is still not serviced. Wasted an hour just to wait. Not coming back anymore. Plus they game a UTE for a loan car.

Terrible - Peter Kittle PARA HILLS WEST

Customer service

I bought my holden trax 2 year's ago. Bought it brand new. They made the experience amazing. But have had ongoing problems with it. But they always fix it with no dramas. It is disappointing to having to keep getting it fixed due to faulty parts but I recieve amazing help and service. And I'm always offered a hire car. Very happy to recommend Peter kittle holdens on port road.

Shibu T.

Shibu T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stay away !!

Honest Joe

Honest JoeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't buy here

Was promised a free first service and sent a message that I could get android auto installed. I waited 3 hours longer than the service was supposed to take, android auto wasn't installed and the dealer then insisted i pay for the service.

Ali

AliMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Waste of our time

Took our two cars one a less than 12 month old Suzuki Swift and a Grand Cherokee Jeep the trade in price was a joke not even an attempt to negotiate. The boss came out handed us the keys and muttered something even if we were considering buying the new car we looked at after his personal skills we certainly wouldn’t bother. Have bought a number of cars in the past and always been treated well. Will certainly take our business elsewhere.

Pat. m

Pat. mMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bought a colorado

Bought a second hand colorado with 33,000ks on the clock but the paperwork said 31,000ks so my 3 month or 5000k warranty was half up when I drove off the lot, when I called them up to ask if they changed the paperwork and updated the ks after the service they did before I picked up the car, they told me they didn't service it, even though I was told they would and was the reason I couldn't have it that day.

Scardo

ScardoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stand over bullying tactics, followed up with abusive text messages

The car salesman on the day was great until the manager [name removed] took over. He was nothing but a bully and undid all the good work by the car salesman. I was never going to by a car from someone who acts this way especially infront of children. Also be warned that if you decide not to buy a car from Peter Kittle you will receive follow up abusive text messages.. we will never return to Peter Kittle to purchase/look at a car.

Peter

PeterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Air Freight to Alice 4 days

Travelling from Adelaide to Darwin and my vehicle developed a noise in the engine.
Called into Peter Kittle on Tuesday morning to see if someone could have a quick look at the issue.
Reply " we can book you in for Friday"
After some negotiations they agreed to look at it on Tuesday afternoon at 2pm.
The problem was a failed turbo and I was told it would be 7 - 10 days to get a replacement from Melbourne.
I asked about air freight and was told air freight would not get to Alice Springs until Friday or Monday.
The part arrived Monday about 11am and the repair was completed about 5pm that day.
4 days for air freight from Melbourne is a joke and Peter Kittle claim they could do nothing about it.

Benson

Benson

Lack of warranty service

Do not ever expect these clowns to honour warranty they lie and they scheme to shut you up and get you out of their workshop. Absolutely Hopeless to deal with. Without doubt SA's worst dealership.

Colorado bumper

Just needed front bumper replaced quoted 6k
Then stuffed up the time i was meant to bring it in. Then rang me three times to tell me when i can pick it up and all three times it wasnt ready.
Worst repairer ive ever dealt with.

Rough body repair back yard quality

I've recently had my Toyota kluger repaired by Peter kittle collision repair in Adelaide after a hail storm that occurred in broken hill I found the repair very rough there's still minor dents in the doors and paint runs in the clear coat also I found missing clips under the inner guards and the trim ill fitted and every time I phone the manager they say they'll get back to me .. But never do so i had to lodge a complaint to my insurance company for this rework to be done.. so called authorised Toyota repairer !

My 18 year old son conned into buying a brand new Camry, not happy!!!

My son just out of school works part time got talked into buying a brand new car, he had no money but they convinced him he could afford it and said the loan is interest free, a lie, the cost of the car was well above what it is worth, they also talked him into loads of extras, he felt intimidated by the older salesman, and was told he had purchased the car even before he had signed a thing. My son was immature and uneducated in salesman tactics, he believed he had purchased before a signature had been obtained from him, since the story sounds the same as another I have read on this site I assume it must be a similar tactic, this is so wrong shame on you Peter Kittle Toyota for doing this to young people!!

Go elsewhere

Trying to force a purchase when no signature obtained. Worst experience at a dealership ever. And they won't refund deposit paid. Kittle Holden will be taken before ACCC for this.