Peter Sadler

Peter Sadler

Fast and Friendly

Thanks to the awesome pros at Peter Sadler our 3 bedroom house move was as easy and quick as it could be. It was the best move we have ever had and it was such a relief to work with their friendly professionals. Thank you everyone at Peter Sadler.

Liam in Camberwell

Liam in CamberwellGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional Outfit

When we recently sold house I needed to firstly move goods and furniture into storage and later move these from storage to our new unit. Move was within Melbourne Metro.
I checked a number of Removalists and had reservations. Peter Sadler was recommended to me with high commendation.
From first dealings with Tom Childs the Account Manager at Peter Sadler I encountered a professional approach and I accepted their quote.
The crews that I had for moving from original house and later from Storage Centre to new premises were Punctual, Professional and handled the goods with care.
Thanks Tom and the crews at Peter Sadler. I happily recommend the Company if you require a hassle free and reliable removal or transport company.

Rosie

RosieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Professional!

I dealt with Tom, who was very friendly and professional and this was true of everyone that I dealt with. My home removal went smoothly and stress free. When using Peter Sadler, you know that you are in good hands.

Miguel Rosas

Miguel RosasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The most accommodating and efficient service

Everything went pretty smoothly, I had prepared a pretty long list of tasks to complete in 5 different locations and these guys did not disappoint.
They were really accommodating, careful, efficient and polite. I’ve been trying with different moving companies in the city and this was definitely my best experience.
I will be calling them again in the future.

natashap

natashapVictoria

The Peter Sadler Team were polite, punctual, professional and extremely quick and careful with my household delivery.

Move started and finished on time, there was clear and concise information provided to me re delivery times and the team were courteous and friendly. My move was handled better than any other move I have made.

Excellent Service, Highly Professional

Peter Sadler were terrific from start to finish and I would highly recommend. The initial quote process was both easy and detailed which resulted in a seamless move. The guys on the day were extremely friendly, and handled our narrow street with ease. The job was completed within the quoted time frame and nothing was damaged on arrival to our new house. Would highly recommend.

Great Service!

I have been working with Tom and the amazing team at Peter Sadler Removals for just over 5 years. They are a valuable asset to our business, and both the team in the office and on site are always such a pleasure to work with. We would not be able to operate as seamlessly as we do without their support. Always reliable and professional, we've tackled some big jobs together and they've all gone off without a hitch. Keep it up guys!

Tanya

TanyaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

excellent service

I used Peter Sadler services for moving household goods. They were amazing, Christian and the team sent the guys at a time that was suitable and prompt and they guys who came to do the work were very accommodating, pleasant and thoughtful I would not hesitate to recommend them for any personal or business needs as they know there stuff and are very reliable.

Outstanding Service

I have been working with Tom Childs and the team at Peter Sadlers for 3 years. The immediate impact and changes they have made to our business is outstanding. They have relocated 2 showroom with tight time frames with such professionalism and zero disruption to our business. I believe our close relationship will continue for many more years to come.

Brilliant Service! Extremely professional business partners

Peter Sadler have been business partners with us over the long term and their service and professionalism with our clients is second to none. Christian and his team have provided exceptional service to our tenants for a range of jobs, from interstate moves to helping with internal unit transfers. I have only received glowing feedback from our tenants about the efficiency and proficiency in regards to their service.

Mic Holla

Mic HollaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding Service and Support

I have been working with Peter Sadler for over one year now, Tom Childs and the team do a outstanding job, to offer me a great service and support exactly when i need it the most. Well done Team!!!

Naomi

NaomiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Customer Service!

We had a 5 bedroom household that needed to be moved. Christian from Peter Sadler was amazing in organising the booking for us. We were provided with 4 men who arrived on time and were able to get the job done professionally and quickly. Could not recommend a better removalist, thanks so much guys!

Four Pours

Four PoursGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Business Partnership

We started dealing with Tom Childs and the Sadler crew over 6 months ago. We wholesale wine, they store and deliver for us. From the get go, the communication and high level of customer service had been excellent.

Remi

RemiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Could not have been better!

Thanks to Tom and the team at Peter Sadler for taking care of us and our home removal. Great service and communication. Everything was made easy for us. With Peter Sadler, you’re in safe and reliable hands.

Teddy C

Teddy CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service, high quality.

I recently used Peter Sadler for a home removal and could not recommend them enough. I dealt with Tom initially, who was very knowledgeable and helpful and made me feel at ease. The team on the day were great, they were efficient and I felt like my things were in safe hands. If I was to offer any advice to anyone looking for a reliable removal company is that you get what you pay for. With PS, you’re getting great service and quality from people who know what they are doing.

Worth every penny

Peter Sadler was worth every penny. They took the stress out of moving, we had everything in our new house set up in no time! Tom, who I dealt with, was great from the start. Great service, communication and people who know what they are doing.

Lauren K.

Lauren K.Victoria

Great Service!

Tom was very helpful and made me feel at ease. Nothing was too difficult. On the day, the team did a great job, and completed the job to a high standard. Thanks for looking after us!

We used Peter Sadler for a recent move and couldn't recommend them highly enough. We moved out of a difficult 3 story townhouse and the team handled it with ease. They turned up on time, completed the job in the quoted timeframe and went the extra mile in helping us move things around once into the new place. Great value for money and will use again in the future.

InstallEx

InstallExGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reliable and professional!

As a business customer - and a regular customer of Peter Sadler Transport - its imperative I choose the best of the best to represent my own brand. The team at Peter Sadler Transport are exactly that; on time, professional and super dependable - making my life easy.

Christopher

Christopher

Delivery

Stinking hot day Peter Sadler, move everything to desired location without a worry in the world. Would highly recommend removalist Logistics!

Happy to see Peter walk through the door on his next visit.