92% · 1098 · 7%

4.5
Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for Peter Sadler? Claim your listing.

Kimberley C.
Kimberley C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Knowledgeable staff who worked efficiently to get the job done to a high standard

The team arrived early and following a walk around to scope the task, got to work on my 2 bedroom house and garage worth of contents.
No job seemed too big and the team worked at a good, consistent pace, ensuring the utmost care with items.
A box or two I clearly labelled "heavy" ended up on top of some weaker boxes, and this was corrected at my request before the job was completed.
The move was under 10km.
The team were on their way, back to their depot within 6 hours of arrival.
Roborock
RoborockGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Unclear quote resulting in extra charges

Moving of furniture went smoothly. The guys were very careful. The problem came with the bill. Initial quote did not explain that travel from pick up to drop of is charged separately (not in the quote). When questioned this charges , we were told it was in fine print of terms and conditions 6 pages long. For clarity it should have been included in the quote. It is not hard to estimate travel time with google maps.they also were not the cheapest. Returning 8 pieces of furniture costed us more that 12 pieces we paid for moving furniture to the storage area.Bye the way, we did not have this issues with other party. We paid as per quote!
Marion
Marion3 posts

A tough job

We found this company provided excellent service.
The packers just got on with the job making appropriate decisions relevant to the situation. The men doing the heavy lifting and carrying were not only strong but were efficient, cheerful and polite. The narrow spaces and two flights of stairs did not faze them so all in all a good experience in what was a tough day
Christine Cooper
Christine Cooper

Excellent service

I have just moved from Daylesford back to Melbourne with Peter Sadler. I have to recommend Guyn and Lochlan who were extremely accomodating , polite , easy to deal with and handled the goods with excellent care. Thank you for making the move so easy and stress less . I would recommend them any time .
Jane Huntsman
Jane HuntsmanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic household removal work guys!!

2 bedroom house archives beds and furniture, removal to truck and storage. thank you so much you were obliging very efficient and play great music not to mention being a great rap artist as well!!
juliawilsoncreations
juliawilsoncreations

Boombi and Tama absolutely the best, super professional efficient and fast. On time packed perfectly

On time, calls to confirm, super organized and professional can’t fault in any way, super happy made my move so much easier and stress free nothing to hard for them… legends
Lisa K
Lisa K

Fantastic service

Friendly and very efficient delivery service with great communication about timeframe of delivery. Would definitely recommend!
Vicki S.
Vicki S.

Professional and efficient

Couldn’t be happier with our removalists who completed the move in a very efficient 2 hours! From a 2 storey to a 3 storey townhouse, there isn’t anyone else I would choose. Highly recommend. Let the professionals move for you.
Mike
MikeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No worries

My second move in 4 months with PSR, from my storage unit in Sunbury to the new house. Again, hassle free. The team arrived on time and ready for action. They knew where I wanted things to go, but asked when they didn't, and didn't break a thing. Thanks again guys.
Belinda Berens
Belinda Berens

Great service!

The process of booking our delivery was really straightforward, and the move itself was seamless. Thanks to the team... i will never move my own stuff again!
Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Removal Day Went As Planned

The day of moving went really well, my removal team Dan, Julian, Victor and Lochlan where the best, they went over and above, they were very professional but understanding and helpful when it came to my moving some furniture from one room to another. My move started on time and finished in the time frame expected, when moving a three bedroom, one office house. This is the fourth time I have moved with Peter Sadler and I have nothing but praise for them, thank you all for making my moves stress free.
Bzaia
BzaiaMelbournew

Quick & reliable

Just wanted to say how impressed I was with Darcy & Jan as they were both extremely professional and quick but understood what we required from them with the moving of our furniture.
I couldn’t find the words to say how great these 2 people were
I highly recommend Darcy & Jan from Peter Saddler removals
As we will use them when we move into our new apartment.
Christian L.
Christian L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent!

We’d like to sincerely thank the team at Peter Sadler removals particularly our incredible removalists - Boombie, Tama and Jake. The whole process from booking to the move was made seamless and professional.
Moving is never an easy process but from when the boys arrived they were prompt and efficient with special care of the items we needed transported.
We wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Peter Sadler Removals for your next move.
Christian & Georgina
Natasha
NatashaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome crew

The guys were fantastic. Quick and no damage. Professional movers that I would not hesitate to recommend. Estimated move would take 6 hours and it was done in 4hours.
grady.peter.p
grady.peter.p2 posts

Efficient, economical, time sensitive

From the start of our discussions, Sadlers were very ammenable to our time critical move. They provided what turned out to be correct professional advice on our move and we were quoted a very fair price.
they were sensitive to our timelines and our special school environment. wouldnt hesitate to use again, or to recommend.