Peter Sadler

Peter Sadler

Anthony

AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazingly helpful

Amazing job. Truly fantastic. Worked hard, with two pick-up locations and a moving-mix of everything from pot plants to large antique furniture. Nothing was a problem, always cheerful. Great work.

LCD

LCD

Excellent Service from start to finish

Josh

JoshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can’t recommend them enough.....Excellent

I can’t thank the Peter Sadler team enough.

Having just engaged the team to assist with a VIC / SA interstate move, the whole process from start to finish was smooth and efficient.

From Tom and the team in the office through to the removalist team, everyone played their role and made the process a breeze.

Thanks again and have no hesitation recommending the team for your next move

Wendy

WendyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

A short distance move to a 2 bedroom apartment was very quick and painless. Staff were professional, friendly and happy to assist. Comprehensive information was provided prior to making a booking to ensure the move went smoothly. I will recommend Peter Sadler and use again. Thanks team!

Kerry

KerryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fanastic Service, on time & fast!

5 bedroom house, second move with the last of everything after 28 years. Only moving a short distance but regardless, a move still requires the same care. This is the third time I've called Tom Childs at Peter Sadler and he and the team are fantastic. Really informative and caring. The team on the day were a delight - so fast and concerned to make sure everything was placed where we needed it. Highly recommend Tom and the team at Peter Sadler. We will be using them again with the next move, that's for sure!

Julie Rhodes

Julie Rhodes

Moving with Ease

We recent packed up our 3 bedroom holiday house in St Leonards and had Victor & Pita do it all for us. From the first call to Jack I felt like I was making the right choice in getting Peter Sadler help with the move. I was worried, was everything going to fit in storage and make it the distance without anything been broken. Victor and Pita where absolutely amazing.
    Will definitely recommend and use again.

Janelle

JanelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

House 5 bedroom short distance the move was very quick. Very friendly professional staff. I would recommend Peter Sadler removalist to my friends and family. Preparation before the move was explained what size truck i would need and mentioned any extra help they would assist. Which made the move extremely less stressful for me.

Nerissa M.

Nerissa M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

5 Star Service

I couldn’t be happier with the level of service and assistance I required. I received a courtesy call before arrival and the staff member was a delight. Very reliable and would highly recommend!!

Furniture Storage

Sadlers were both efficient and professional in removing our furniture into storage, They were able to provide the right truck for the amount and size of the furniture, (including a piano) on the required date. The removalists were very professional and courteous and, importantly, were very careful with removing, covering and storing the furniture, particularly the antique pieces. I will certainly use Sadlers to return the furniture after our renovations.

Melzy84

Melzy84Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Staff and wonderfully professional business!

I’ve used Peter Sadler Removals for furniture deliveries in the past and highly recommend their services throughout Melbourne Metro and Regional Victoria!
    Drivers And Sales team are friendly, communicate well and really professional!

JessicaG

JessicaGVictoria

So efficient!

We had quite a lot of furniture (4 bed & 4 living areas) and the guys were fantastic. Everything was packed and unloaded carefully and efficiently. Will definitely use them again

Eve

EveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent packing and moving service

We used Peter Sadler to pack up our family home (4 bedrooms) and move us to our new home. They were excellent, reasonably priced and very easy to deal with (Tom Childs and Jack Collins in particular). We had to push our move date twice due to building delays and nothing was a problem. Both the packing and the moving team were excellent - they were efficient, polite and took a lot of care with our belongings. I would highly recommend Peter Sadler for any house moves / relocations.

Tania

TaniaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super professional and speedy service

Super professional, making moving easy..

This is my third move with the guys from Peter Sadler did a great job, quick and no fuss..they even moved stuff that I was going to bring over myself.. the admin side of it was a pleasure to deal with, they were in constant communication with me from start to finish..

Andrew W.

Andrew W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easiest Move Ever These Guys Are Great

David & Hayden turned up on time & were able to take control & organise everything for us. They knew exactly what to do so we could relax and not stress at all. The guys were very professional, super quick (they were running most of the time!) and really friendly. I highly recommend you get a quote and check these guys out.

katb

katbGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service, made our studio and home packing, moving and unpacking a breeze!

These amazing poeple packed our entire home in 5 hours! They are amazing! So helpful, went above and beyond to ensure our home studio + home move was a breeze. We went with the unpacking service too as we have little kids and zero time, and it was life saving! Highly recommend Peter Sadler

Mel

Mel

A transport company that actually runs on time!!

This is the second delivery from Peter Sadler have done for me and was Exceptional. A double vanity from Schots He texts before delivery (with expected 2 hour window)and once on the way with correct time and within the time window. HIGHLY recommended. You won’t be sorry you went with these guys.

Graham

GrahamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful service

This was the 2nd time I have used Peter Sadler as a removalist, and was moving a 4 bedroom house, and cannot speak highly enough. The team who moved the furniture and personal belongings were courteous, respectful, and very obliging in how and where to place furniture and belongings, and were on time always. Great service.

Amber

Amber

Fast and Friendly

Thanks to the awesome pros at Peter Sadler our 3 bedroom house move was as easy and quick as it could be. It was the best move we have ever had and it was such a relief to work with their friendly professionals. Thank you everyone at Peter Sadler.

Liam in Camberwell

Liam in CamberwellGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional Outfit

When we recently sold house I needed to firstly move goods and furniture into storage and later move these from storage to our new unit. Move was within Melbourne Metro.
    I checked a number of Removalists and had reservations. Peter Sadler was recommended to me with high commendation.
    From first dealings with Tom Childs the Account Manager at Peter Sadler I encountered a professional approach and I accepted their quote.
    The crews that I had for moving from original house and later from Storage Centre to new premises were Punctual, Professional and handled the goods with care.
    Thanks Tom and the crews at Peter Sadler. I happily recommend the Company if you require a hassle free and reliable removal or transport company.