Peter Warren Automotive

Store LocationWarwick Farm
Torpedo

TorpedoIllawarra, NSW

Geoff Dade

The way I was looked after not rushed was so wonderful I would recommended then to look at there used cars I bought a 2116 Holden Captive thanks again Andrew and Steve

Store LocationNarellan Automotive Direct

FANTASTIC SERVICE ALL THE WAY THROUGH.

Thank you to a very professional and delightful salesman Serg for helping my mum purchase a car. Strongly supported by a wonderful manager Mark. Nothing was to hard for you. What a lovely group of people. You are all an example of the decency that is out there in a competitive industry. I highly recommend Peter Warren Warwick Farm. Your genuine kindness Mark will not be forgotten.

Store LocationPeter Warren Warwick Farm

Kathy

KathySydney, NSW

Purchase of CR-V Honda 2016

I was very impressed with the service I received from Ken and Peter Warren team for the purchase of my new car Honda CR -V 2016.
He has friendly courteous and kindness. He knew my budget and attended to every details made sure that I was happy with the vehicle.
I will definitely recommend Ken and Peter Warren to family and friends.

Store LocationWarwick Farm Car dealers
sjokic000

sjokic000Sydney, NSW

Why didnt I read reviews prior ti purchasing from Peter Warren?!

You grow up with stories about dodgy car dealers and wonder if they are actually true. Peter Warren Toyota is the prime example that these stories are 100% legitimate. Peter, the salesman was dishonest promising the vehicle would be delivered to us within 2 weeks and this was the main reason why we purchased from them. 4 weeks later and after listening to tons of lies and excuses from him and his manager called Steve, we still did not receive our vehicle. Dishonest, lying, pack of cheats. From salesmen to the managers. Do not deal with these guys, avoid at all costs!!!

Store LocationPeter Warren Toyota
Best Sydney P.

Best Sydney P.Sydney, NSW

Don’t Beleive what they tell you, get another mechanic to check

brake noise, I knew it was the brake pads warn indicator. took it into Jeep service. They called me and quoted me $530 for the repair. I said can’t you just machine it, they said no , it needs a new part they have to order in. Took it into my local mechanic, says nothing wrong with brakes just need new pads and charge me $120 total.

Jessica L.

Jessica L.South East Queensland, QLD

Highway Robbery

This car dealership sold me a Mazda MX5 with a crap motor for $12,500. Ever since I bought it, 1 of the spark plugs keeps fouling up (every month or so) and now I know why! My mechanic has quoted approximately $9000 to rebuild the engine... Hardly worth it... Might as well have bought a brand new car if I do that...

Store LocationLiverpool
Ashdoll

AshdollSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Service on buying Luxury Car

Store LocationWarwick Farm

Terrible service!

Terrible customer services. Booked in for a repair service and was promised to have a loan car for the day. I even rang a day beforehand just to get a confirmation again. Shocking and terrible to receive an email from them at the very last minute just before the scheduled time saying unfortunately there was no loan car for me while I was already on my way. Worst part was they were not apologetic and said you can reschedule!

Dont Go To Mercedes!!

At Mercedes, the man's service was DISGUSTING!!! As I walked inside, no one came to welcome me, everyone was at their desks until i looked at that bald man and asked him to show me the new c class. As soon as I sat in the car he asks "do u like it?" I said yes n asked about the features and he said "well it has a lot!" Yea no way mate!! Was treated like im some sort of peasant?!? Chill, its not like you can even afford to buy a second hand one so why treat me like you're some sort of millionaire?? Just dont go if u want to be treated like a peasant!!

thelad

theladAU

Drive past and keep driving

I keep changing the review as i keep having second thoughts on them. Things have got so bad since last time i reviewed them that ive finally settled on one star and have asked for a refund for the car. The worst dealer i have dealt with ever. They struggle to sell one car, if your looking to buy bulk move on, these people arent up to scratch in the B2B market. I almost want to give them a good review so people can share my pain.

Kit Kat

Kit Kat

Buying a new car

This place is pathetic the salesmen tell you one price and then they go to the manager and come back with another price find them wasting customers time they can be very pushy and arrogant to you once your inside the show room we left and won’t be back we purchased a brand new car elsewhere on the same day there loss our gain these so called salesmen need to go and do some customer training courses we are so glad we didn’t buy from this company be warned they rip u off in any way they can shop around because after we did we were so surprised with all the extras we got elsewhere when this company wanted us to pay for it

FORD FOCUS SR

Travelled 500km to look at ford SR 2017 had look and went inside the office to ask for price on 30/12/18 there was a guy look like a manager with no smile(caucasian appearance).He approach me and did not even want to acknowledge me when I asked about the price he said QUOTE "Are you want to compare prices around Sydney or want to buy a car".
This guy's first word put me off.
Short stocky build guy wearing white shirt has a office on left hand side of the entrance to the building behind glass door.
After few words from me I left the yard and will buy car elsewhere.
No respect for anyone I don't know why this guy is employed or running a business.
Lost a possible 40k business
Not recommended at all.

H.W

H.WSydney, NSW

Avoid this Car dealer, unprofessional and rip off

Vas M

Vas MSydney

Don’t waist your money here.

This is the second time I’ve tried to buy a car from this dealership over a six month period , different cars and different sales team and the experience was the worst I’ve encountered. Terrible. There are many other smaller dealers that are more caring and polite with better deals.

Davin B

Davin BAU

BAD SERVICE

There are no after sale service whatsoever form peter warren VOLVO and the way it is managed is pathetic, and if MR. Peter Warren operated like this back in his day it will not have been there today. I will never again support them and i suggest you find an other dealer yourself to avoid disappointment

Pathetic rip-offs

Put in my 2009 Toyota camry for pink slip plus basic service like oil change and was told it would cost me $260. But five or so minutes later the conniving thieves from Peter Warren Toyota rang me and stated would pump out air from oil for another $250. I responded with a NO. Twenty or so minutes later, they rang me again stating it would cost me $1250 for pink slip plus service. For instance, cost of...tyres and wheel alignment $550...little knick-knacks and so forth. Unbelievable.

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER

From the moment I pulled up to the moment I drove away - it was awesome - friendly courteous and polite. I will be back. You get back what you give out in life.... (just some advice to others who have written reviews). Ryan was Amazing

Amazing Service Before and after the purchase

My husband and I were very impressed with the service we received from Ronny Lau for the purchase of our new Mercedes. Ronny attended to every detail during as well as after the purchase. He was very professional at all times and made sure that we were happy with the vehicle. We would like to extend our thanks to Ronny, and would certainly recommend this dealership to everyone.

Sarkis boustany

Sarkis boustanysydney

very bad service

jeep service departement,service very bad, people working there unprofetional, they dont care about your car, my honest opinion, i dont recomend at all.never again i buy a car and do service with this departement, rate Zero.