Peter Warren Automotive

Peter Warren Automotive

2.2

JKL

JKLSydney, NSW

Having a new car service ending up with toll truck to toll it back is ridiculous!!

Joseph2432

Joseph2432Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Recently purchased a brand new car, assisting us was Charles Pham. Great person, very professional and made process very smooth.

Other Car Dealerships
carconnect
carconnect
Joseph C.

Joseph C.Sydney, NSW

Dreadful - worst customer experience of my life

ravinder s.

ravinder s.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Service department

Bought a brand new wildtrack, ordered extras like ceramic coat to protect paint, cameras, dual battery, awning the whole vehicle cost over 80k, has issues with cameras that dosent work from day 1, ceramic coat had been put on with marks on the paint, sent car in for the fittings for dual battery, roof basket and awning to be put on as they had no time to fit when I picked it up, paint can't be fixed as they need to buff out the ceramic this could cause damages to paint, cabin lights unit loose and more marks on the vehicle...their service people are butchers, and they make you sound like a winger when you raise a defect..NEVER AGAIN PETER WARREN!!!

Poor service

Called to book service, was asked to email car details to service department and they will call me to schedule a service, emailed details, heard nothing, emailed details again asking for booking, 2 weeks heard nothing. Called peugeot Alexandria booked and confirmed service in 5 mins.

Good service

I booked my car in for 7:30am start and picked it up at 2. They cleaned it inside and out and explained the bill completely. Very good service

Unhappy

Unhappy Sydney, NSW

Still waiting

Took my husbands car in on the 13th of November and still waiting. The car needs to be fixed under warranty which they are trying to dispute. He keeps calling for an update and told they will call him back. He has no car to drive. I told him he need to escalate this with the ACCC or ACA but he insists they will fix it. How long?? The car is 1 year old.

Minh

MinhSydney, NSW

Solar tinting warranty

Enrico N.

Enrico N.Sydney, NSW

Disappointed

Booked Express service for our Toyota Kluger. My wife with a 6-month-old baby waiting for fo the Service to finish there for 1.5 hours as agreed. After 2 hours they said they had no started the service and did not know that it was booked as express service.

Vijayasarathi Ramanathan

Vijayasarathi RamanathanSydney, NSW

Lack of transparency with finance

Fairly disappointed

The Merc service guys are pleasant enough but seem to have some sort of agenda. Not sure where they get off being rude to customers and insulting them considering most of the service vehicles have been purchased from their dealer. I expected a bit more courtesy from every person I interacted with from the service agent to the receptionist. Was shocked that the internal engine cover was left loose when they returned my car - maybe I don't fit the "look" of a good customer.

Peugeot ate Peter Warren

After owning 8 Mazda's I decided it was time to try something different and softer over a year of reading reviews, I decided to buy a Peugeot and thankfully I came across the amazing George Jabbour who helped me out. His relaxed style of selling and amazing products t knowledge got me into the car I wanted. He was not pushy in any way and worked with me in every aspect of the sale. I cannot compliment him enough. It is because of him that I moved away from Mazda and purchased a car from Peter Warren. If you want new car, talk to George at Peugeot. You will not be disappointed.

Patricia

Patricia

Renault Captur Zen 2019

Joey and Natasha were not only patient with us but were honest during this difficult time of covid 19. We would highly recommend that you should buy a Renault from Peter Warren Renault. Love our car ask for Joey and Natasha.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Disappointed

Torpedo

TorpedoIllawarra, NSW

Geoff Dade

The way I was looked after not rushed was so wonderful I would recommended then to look at there used cars I bought a 2116 Holden Captive thanks again Andrew and Steve

Misho01

Misho01

FANTASTIC SERVICE ALL THE WAY THROUGH.

Thank you to a very professional and delightful salesman Serg for helping my mum purchase a car. Strongly supported by a wonderful manager Mark. Nothing was to hard for you. What a lovely group of people. You are all an example of the decency that is out there in a competitive industry. I highly recommend Peter Warren Warwick Farm. Your genuine kindness Mark will not be forgotten.

Kathy

KathySydney, NSW

Purchase of CR-V Honda 2016

I was very impressed with the service I received from Ken and Peter Warren team for the purchase of my new car Honda CR -V 2016.
He has friendly courteous and kindness. He knew my budget and attended to every details made sure that I was happy with the vehicle.
I will definitely recommend Ken and Peter Warren to family and friends.

Store LocationWarwick Farm Car dealers
sjokic000

sjokic000Sydney, NSW

Why didnt I read reviews prior ti purchasing from Peter Warren?!

You grow up with stories about dodgy car dealers and wonder if they are actually true. Peter Warren Toyota is the prime example that these stories are 100% legitimate. Peter, the salesman was dishonest promising the vehicle would be delivered to us within 2 weeks and this was the main reason why we purchased from them. 4 weeks later and after listening to tons of lies and excuses from him and his manager called Steve, we still did not receive our vehicle. Dishonest, lying, pack of cheats. From salesmen to the managers. Do not deal with these guys, avoid at all costs!!!

Best Sydney P.

Best Sydney P.Sydney, NSW

Don’t Beleive what they tell you, get another mechanic to check

brake noise, I knew it was the brake pads warn indicator. took it into Jeep service. They called me and quoted me $530 for the repair. I said can’t you just machine it, they said no , it needs a new part they have to order in. Took it into my local mechanic, says nothing wrong with brakes just need new pads and charge me $120 total.

Jessica L.

Jessica L.South East Queensland, QLD

Highway Robbery

This car dealership sold me a Mazda MX5 with a crap motor for $12,500. Ever since I bought it, 1 of the spark plugs keeps fouling up (every month or so) and now I know why! My mechanic has quoted approximately $9000 to rebuild the engine... Hardly worth it... Might as well have bought a brand new car if I do that...