Online store, Physical stores

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (24)

Determined mum

Determined mumSydney, NSW

Shocking service and unbelievably unsupportive staff

I just spent over $630 on the online store, and asked for wrapping. I even offered to pay for all the wrapping. The store manager refused my offer and said they don’t wrap anything if each item was under the value of $30. Apparently you cannot even pay for the gift wrapping service. What an unappealing shopping experience. It has completely lost its position in such competitive online retail service. Their range of products are very ordinary and has nothing much to offer. It’s a waste of time and money.

Hodge B.

Hodge B.

I was looking for Xmas pudding steamers stainless steel

I was looking for Xmas steamers and my sister in law send try peters of Kensington Sydney so I looked up the site and found what I was looking for I then rang the store and ordered 7 believe it or not as my daughter wanted 2 and my sister in law wanted 3 and 2 for myself the phone orders was very helpful and the purchase went off well and the delivery was excellent

bellysmelly

bellysmellyAU

Great, until something doesn’t go to plan.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Loz R

Loz R

Great customer service

Great customer service, great products and range. I ordered online. I also hope to go in store and view everything in person and would love to also try their cafe in the new year.

Do not buy from them!

I purchased 3 chopping boards from them one of them I paid $62, after the first use I wiped them as per the instructions and noticed tiny flecks of wood coming off the board, disgusting and dangerous! Wipe the boards and all that comes up is tiny pieces of wood. I am appalled at the refund process. Poor customer service and even worse product.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Chantal

ChantalPerth, WA

Great fast service

I ordered for the first time some beautiful mugs from Peters of Kensington. The whole process was quick and easy. The product order arrived in a few days, which was unexpected in these times. The products were wrapped in so much glad wrap and came in a beautiful pink box, that said fragile. I doubt anything could break in this packaging. Great experience and product

Walter

WalterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good on line store - Until you have to return a faulty item

I have bought heaps of items from Peters of Kensington.
That has all changed now.
They are dreadful when you have to return an item for replacement due to it being faulty - Their communication is lacking and even though I returned the item 2 weeks ago, they have not resent a replacement, nor have they bothered to keep me informed. They do not bother returning emails either.
Shame on you Peters of Kensington - I expected a lot better from you.
Walter

PDR

PDRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great prices on their daily deals

Never had a problem, their daily deals can be quite good savings. Delivery has not been a problem. Understandable that it is a little slower now but in the past never had a problem and loved the pink boxes arriving.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I will never order from this company again!

I know the world is in a crisis but that is no excuse for poor customer service and hassling people. I order a gift for my dad that turned up with smashed glass in it. I used the live chat to contact the company and was told the claims team would contact me. I didn't hear from anyone so contacted again and had poor customer service, no apology and was told no compensation would be given besides replacing the broken glass. Also, since signing up to order through their website, I have received at least 50 emails. There are plenty of other companies who I am sure will be happy to take my money and be nice about it and provide quality products.

GinnyT

GinnyTCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Prices great but SLOW processing and always out of stock.

I used to love P of K but now it seems they’re always out of stock. My biggest negative is how slow deliveries are. It takes easily Three or four times longer than their website states. Still, if you’re lucky they’ll have your fave items in stock and alway a bargain price.

CAROLINE

CAROLINE

Pretty Poor!!

Still good prices and an unquestionably good range - BUT - they fall down on service recovery - repeatedly. My package is stuck in Sydney for an order placed 9 days previously. Called them but the lack of interest was palpable. Previous order of Pillivuyt cups and saucers had really poor packaging applied. The saucers had liberated themselves for an unsealed box. But for being braced against a larger box there would have beens breakages. POK seems to be fraying around the edges on some things.

Archie

Archie

Very Impressed! Online shopping made easy!

Yes... I’m impressed! Website was very easy to search and navigate. Pricing was very competitive, it was still cheaper to pay Express postage ($15) for my item than to purchase the exact same item from a well known Department store in my own State. I was pleasantly surprised to receive my item on my door step within less than 24 hours of placing my online order (which travelled from NSW to Victoria during Covid-19)... I take my hat off to Peter’s of Kensington! I like many people often feel nervous purchasing more expensive items online however, the overall experience was easy, efficient and my item was very well packaged & appropriately labelled “Fragile”. Thank you, will definitely continue to shop with this mob!

Shadi

ShadiSydney, NSW

Fantastic customer service

I have ordered from their online store twice now and the prices and customer service and delivery are amazing. Will definitely buy again. Thank you Peter’s of Kensington! 5 stars

a.b.beasley

a.b.beasleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic experience!

bahar k.

bahar k.South East Queensland, QLD

Peter of Kensington is a fantastic supplier

I have bought a set of designer plates from them
Postage was so fast even I didn’t pay for express post ,quality of the products are even better than you expect

SallyAdelaide

SallyAdelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

exemplary service

I had a minor problem with one (of a number) of items purchased. The problems was resolved within minutes, without question or blame. Probably the best on line service I have ever had. (I buy on line a lot!) People are more likely to write a review if they are angry. I was so happy with how quickly my issue was fixed that I took the time to find a review site to say I would buy with confidence from these guys!

Pat C.

Pat C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Online Purchase

purchased goods for birthday gift paid express post (extra $20.00) goods where not delivered tracking number telling us nothing . Contacted POK only to be told it was in transit and they will call Australia Post (they did nothing) they made no offer to re send goods as it was clear I never got the first delivery. afer a week I contacted them again this time they did contact Aust Post after several days I was informed parcel was lost they would re send order. meanwhile I see by the tracking the original parcel is being delivered back to them they just re addressed this and sent it back as yet still not recived over two weeks for an item express posted they are a joke as is their non existent customer service

3plusone

3plusoneSydney

Great corporate citizen - I purchased great priced quality backpacks for remote school with best postage price

During the bushfire crisis I read a news item that listed 'Givit'.
I checked the list of items needed and I saw that some remote schools need backpacks.
Peters had backpacks on sale at fantastic prices so I could order quality brands online and the postage was very little and Auspost tracker showed box arrived within 5 days!
Fantastic shop to get top quality and get the goods to their destination and to be able to 'Givit' easily.

MH48

MH48Sunshine Coast

No Corporate Citizenry - Do you really want to buy products from this business?

Zte

ZtePerth

SPAM!

Brought an item from their online store and had to unsubscribe from their emails due to constant spamming. After unsubscribing I am still being heavily spammed. 16 EMAILS IN TWO DAYS!!!!