Peter's of Kensington

Peter's of Kensington

Online store, Physical stores

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kellie

KellieLaunceston, TAS

Reluctant to give a refund

I brought a pressurised bottle stopper and it does not work. I have tried numerous times to make the stopper create a seal on the bottle and it simply pops off. I have been in contact with PoK but I get the impression I am being given the run around. They are now requesting I send a video of how the item wont work. I am not prepared to open an expensive bottle of champagne just to demonstrate that a $10 bottle stopper does not work. Under Australian consumer law I am entitled to a refund and that is what I should get. Its their loss because, my next purchase from them was going to be an expensive fountain pen. Will take my business elsewhere.

Nigel

Nigel

They treat customers like criminals

A great range of merchandise but the staff are surly and rude from the bouncer at the entrance who swears at you if you don't hand him your own goods that you are returning to the sales assistant who tells you how crooked some customers are when returning goods. The mile long queues to pay for your purchases are not conducive to a Happy Christmas .

Store LocationKensington
Doug R.

Doug R.Central Queensland, QLD

Not happy with the condition of the product received

Lorena

LorenaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love Peters of Kensington

I've purchased from the online store for a few years. Delivery has always been very quick. Even now with Australia Post's longer delivery times, delivery to SA is within 7 days. Highly recommended.

Sonia

Sonia

Worst customer service and return policy

I got the product 2 days back and have the receipt as a proof of purchase too. I chose the option of click and collect. I didn’t like one of the Delonghi toaster. As it burns the toast even on a medium setting. On asking them to return and get my refund. They said we will send it to the stores and based on their discretion will give solution. They can’t give the refund for sure as per the policy.

I believe the 30 day change of mind policy should entitle the customer for a refund straight away if we have the proof of purchase. I just purchased it couple of days back so why can’t I get refund.

Will never ever shop with Peters of Kensington again. Highly disappointed.

Store LocationBarrangaroo

Jbarolo

JbaroloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sent a damaged item, twice! No quality control

Nadia

Nadia

Shocking customer service

I have been a customer of Peters of Kensington for 25 years and I have noticed a steady decline. The customer service these days is abominable!!

Online orders have been delivered late and they always blame Australia Post. Fact is they get processed at Peters of Kensington late. Call centre staff are rude and have all the excuses. Had an incident where a product was delivered damaged and it was a nightmare to sort it out.

Suggest you get your act together ! You have just lost a very loyal customer,.

belinda

belindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent website

Purchasing from Peters of Kensington online is an absolute dream. I love my house smelling great. I use Peter’s of Kensington to buy candles. The products are amazing. They also have an easy to navigate website. I have not had any problems with delivery either. Thanks Peter’s of Kensington

Georgia M

Georgia MCanberra 2600, ACT

Gift Registry

Used their website for a gift registry and it was great. Good range of products, easy to add, remove and adjust items. Communication over email was always prompt and clear.

Alanna

AlannaSydney, NSW

Faulty Kettle, poor customer service @ Birkenhead store

Store LocationBirkenhead Point

AJB

AJBSydney, NSW

Great customer service great prices Barangaroo store

Donna wrapped my mother's day gifts so beautifully. She gave them a million dollar looks. Great prices on-line and excellent customer service by Donna every time. Highly recommend the store to friends and family.

Store LocationBarangaroo

PMN

PMNPerth, WA

Gorgeous cushions, excellent price

I was looking for specific cushions online, found what I wanted in another store but they were $132 each. At Peters of Kensington the exact same cushion was $47. I placed my order on a Friday and had received it by Tuesday in Perth. That's how online shopping should be.......a website that's easy to navigate, products that are exactly as described and are shipped quickly, arriving in a timely manner. This wasn't my first time buying from Peters of Kensington and it won't be my last.

Store LocationOnline

DTHCoCo

DTHCoCoRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fantastic to deal with

Wow best company I have every dealt with order sent with in one day in a bright pink box well packaged every time. I have always been charged standard shipping but they have always upgraded me to express postage. I don't know how they do it. 100% recommend this company prices are unreal.

Sam M

Sam MAU

Amazing service, even more amazing delivery!

Ordered a suitcase on Sunday and had it arrive Monday morning, 6 hours west of Sydney! Excellent Antler Suitcase (our second from Peters) and very professionally packaged. Thank you Peters!

X240Rob

X240RobAPY Lands, SA

Homewares and gifts

The website is easy to use, searching is easy.
Heaps of products from small gifts to top range kitchen appliances.
I cant keep away.

lucylucy2903

lucylucy2903

Disgusting behaviour from manager

I purchased several candles.
I needed to return a scented candle that did not scent my room when burning.
I had spoken at great length with the shop assistant stating my requirements.
When I returned to the store I was treated with contempt and aggression.
I was accused of being a liar by the dispicably rude and store manager who repeatedly told me that he didn't believe me!!!
What an disgrace of a person who has no business dealing with customers.
I will not return here - outrageous and utterly offensive behaviour.

Good customer service. Products arrived in good shape BUT

The products have always arrived in good shape. I have had no issues with the customer service. Have purchased some great specials. Was disappointed by the boxing day sales...little that was really significantly reduced. Christmas decorations full price etc ...Also it seams that in the past few years there is less on offer...sales not as good...stuff being advertised in the clearance section that has been there for a couple of years at least!

No customer service

Today I made a special trip to Peter's of Kensington at Birkenhead Point.
I purchase several items with the intention of coming back later to buy some candles for gifts.
I changed my mind after being serve by the gentlemen at the register no hello, no eye contact, no please or thank you. The last contact customers have with your store is generally the person at the register and what is remembered.

Deb

DebGeelong

Lalay Beach Towels are not towels at all, they are thin very fabric, and should have been described

I received an email advertising Lalay Beach Towels. The item was was described as a towel, when in fact it is very thin fabric like a tea-towel. Not in any way is it a soft and fluffy "beach towel" suitable for drying ones self on the beach. I feel taken advantage of, and embarrassed because I told friends to check them out that day.

HER

HERAU

I shopped online and the goods arrived super fast with tracking noted from packing to dispatch to delivery. The items were exceptionally well packed with no chance of breakages or damage. Great prices and great service.