Online store, Physical stores

3.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (17)

Very Impressed! Online shopping made easy!

Yes... I’m impressed! Website was very easy to search and navigate. Pricing was very competitive, it was still cheaper to pay Express postage ($15) for my item than to purchase the exact same item from a well known Department store in my own State. I was pleasantly surprised to receive my item on my door step within less than 24 hours of placing my online order (which travelled from NSW to Victoria during Covid-19)... I take my hat off to Peter’s of Kensington! I like many people often feel nervous purchasing more expensive items online however, the overall experience was easy, efficient and my item was very well packaged & appropriately labelled “Fragile”. Thank you, will definitely continue to shop with this mob!

Shadi

ShadiSydney, NSW

Fantastic customer service

I have ordered from their online store twice now and the prices and customer service and delivery are amazing. Will definitely buy again. Thank you Peter’s of Kensington! 5 stars

a.b.beasley

a.b.beasleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic experience!

bahar k.

bahar k.South East Queensland, QLD

Peter of Kensington is a fantastic supplier

I have bought a set of designer plates from them
Postage was so fast even I didn’t pay for express post ,quality of the products are even better than you expect

SallyAdelaide

SallyAdelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

exemplary service

I had a minor problem with one (of a number) of items purchased. The problems was resolved within minutes, without question or blame. Probably the best on line service I have ever had. (I buy on line a lot!) People are more likely to write a review if they are angry. I was so happy with how quickly my issue was fixed that I took the time to find a review site to say I would buy with confidence from these guys!

Pat C.

Pat C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Online Purchase

purchased goods for birthday gift paid express post (extra $20.00) goods where not delivered tracking number telling us nothing . Contacted POK only to be told it was in transit and they will call Australia Post (they did nothing) they made no offer to re send goods as it was clear I never got the first delivery. afer a week I contacted them again this time they did contact Aust Post after several days I was informed parcel was lost they would re send order. meanwhile I see by the tracking the original parcel is being delivered back to them they just re addressed this and sent it back as yet still not recived over two weeks for an item express posted they are a joke as is their non existent customer service

3plusone

3plusoneSydney

Great corporate citizen - I purchased great priced quality backpacks for remote school with best postage price

During the bushfire crisis I read a news item that listed 'Givit'.
I checked the list of items needed and I saw that some remote schools need backpacks.
Peters had backpacks on sale at fantastic prices so I could order quality brands online and the postage was very little and Auspost tracker showed box arrived within 5 days!
Fantastic shop to get top quality and get the goods to their destination and to be able to 'Givit' easily.

MH48

MH48Sunshine Coast

No Corporate Citizenry - Do you really want to buy products from this business?

Zte

ZtePerth

SPAM!

Brought an item from their online store and had to unsubscribe from their emails due to constant spamming. After unsubscribing I am still being heavily spammed. 16 EMAILS IN TWO DAYS!!!!

Kellie

KellieLaunceston, TAS

Reluctant to give a refund

I brought a pressurised bottle stopper and it does not work. I have tried numerous times to make the stopper create a seal on the bottle and it simply pops off. I have been in contact with PoK but I get the impression I am being given the run around. They are now requesting I send a video of how the item wont work. I am not prepared to open an expensive bottle of champagne just to demonstrate that a $10 bottle stopper does not work. Under Australian consumer law I am entitled to a refund and that is what I should get. Its their loss because, my next purchase from them was going to be an expensive fountain pen. Will take my business elsewhere.

Nigel

Nigel

They treat customers like criminals

A great range of merchandise but the staff are surly and rude from the bouncer at the entrance who swears at you if you don't hand him your own goods that you are returning to the sales assistant who tells you how crooked some customers are when returning goods. The mile long queues to pay for your purchases are not conducive to a Happy Christmas .

Store LocationKensington
Doug R.

Doug R.Central Queensland, QLD

Not happy with the condition of the product received

Lorena

LorenaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love Peters of Kensington

I've purchased from the online store for a few years. Delivery has always been very quick. Even now with Australia Post's longer delivery times, delivery to SA is within 7 days. Highly recommended.

Sonia

Sonia

Worst customer service and return policy

I got the product 2 days back and have the receipt as a proof of purchase too. I chose the option of click and collect. I didn’t like one of the Delonghi toaster. As it burns the toast even on a medium setting. On asking them to return and get my refund. They said we will send it to the stores and based on their discretion will give solution. They can’t give the refund for sure as per the policy.

I believe the 30 day change of mind policy should entitle the customer for a refund straight away if we have the proof of purchase. I just purchased it couple of days back so why can’t I get refund.

Will never ever shop with Peters of Kensington again. Highly disappointed.

Store LocationBarrangaroo
Jbarolo

JbaroloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sent a damaged item, twice! No quality control

Nadia

Nadia

Shocking customer service

I have been a customer of Peters of Kensington for 25 years and I have noticed a steady decline. The customer service these days is abominable!!

Online orders have been delivered late and they always blame Australia Post. Fact is they get processed at Peters of Kensington late. Call centre staff are rude and have all the excuses. Had an incident where a product was delivered damaged and it was a nightmare to sort it out.

Suggest you get your act together ! You have just lost a very loyal customer,.

belinda

belindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent website

Purchasing from Peters of Kensington online is an absolute dream. I love my house smelling great. I use Peter’s of Kensington to buy candles. The products are amazing. They also have an easy to navigate website. I have not had any problems with delivery either. Thanks Peter’s of Kensington

Georgia M

Georgia MCanberra 2600, ACT

Gift Registry

Used their website for a gift registry and it was great. Good range of products, easy to add, remove and adjust items. Communication over email was always prompt and clear.

Alanna

AlannaSydney, NSW

Faulty Kettle, poor customer service @ Birkenhead store

Store LocationBirkenhead Point
AJB

AJBSydney, NSW

Great customer service great prices Barangaroo store

Donna wrapped my mother's day gifts so beautifully. She gave them a million dollar looks. Great prices on-line and excellent customer service by Donna every time. Highly recommend the store to friends and family.

Store LocationBarangaroo