Petmed Seniors

Petmed Seniors

Irina

IrinaSydney, NSW

Petmed helped us to care for our beloved dog!

I found it was difficult to find a reasonably priced insurance company that covered the needs of senior dogs.
Petmed was an insurance company I felt provided good value for my senior dog who had no ailments prior to signing up. When my dog was diagnosed and required medical treatment, each claim to Petmed was processed in a timely and consistent manner with no issues and information about remaining cover after each claim was also clear. Petmed helped us to care for our beloved dog for 3 years until his passing. From my experience, Petmed is a great insurance company - particulalry for owners whose pet is approaching their senior years.

Claim MadeYes
Claim ApprovedYes
Number of Pets1 pets
Pet Type(s) InsuredDog

Brilliant service and cost effective

I have been 2 years with Petmed and had several claims that were easy to lodge and were handled quickly. To be able to insure my dear old Lab means everything.

Claim MadeYes