Great price & Excellent service

Ordered a product couple of days back, received next day in impeccable condition, Never seen such a fast delivery before, Their customer service is also top notch, always ready to help with all my queries, Overall an excellent business to deal with!!

Easiness in ordering the product from website: 10/10
Price: 10/10
Delivery time: 10/10
Packaging: 10/10
Customer service: 10/10

Will definitely buy again from Pharma Deal. Keep up the great work guys!!

Great Products and Service!

Ordered products, got it pristinely packed and delivered. Good Communication. Prices were also lower than average market competition. Delivery was quick and completely satisfied with the product and services offered. Delivery happened next day. Great!!!

Deceiving ad

I purchased 2 perfumes RALPH LAUREN Polo Sport Eau de Toilette 75ml for $45.38 each on 18-Feb-2019
showing (Availability: In stock when I bought it). Took my payment instantly & since then it is showing Status: as ' Processing' I emailed them today (22-Feb-2019) to ask for a tracking number &their reply
___________________________________________________________________________
*22-Feb-2019*
sales pharmadeal
Dear Customer,
Thanks for your email.
Unfortunately, it looks like the items on your order are out of stock.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused. We are trying to procure the item but unfortunately, there can be a long delay before new stocks arrive for fragrances.
We would be happy to process you a refund if needed.
Please let us know what would you prefer.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Today 22-Feb-2019 this item is currently available to purchase on pharmadeal.com.au & showing the stock is available to purchase. ACCC has clearly stated:
Under the Australian Consumer Law, businesses must not accept payment for products or services if:
*they do not intend to supply them
**they know, or should have known, they would not be able to supply the products or services within the timeframe indicated or if no timeframe was provided, within a reasonable time

Very good price

Very good price very easy and quick byeing on line is aver all better pluse I'll recommend to other friends

Good product, average info

I have have previously purchased iron supplements, and was very happy with the service and product, but have been trying to re order for several months now and the product has been out of stock.
Being that they are still listed, Is it possible to indicate when out of stock products may become available ?

Awesome price and good online shop! Love it!

I bought 3 vitamins for myself and two kids and Ego Sunsense Junior for my kids for welcoming summer. Those are coming today early in the morning, wow! it has been a week waiting for those order finally arrived safely. Thanks Pharmadeal, the price real what I wanted. All good! Long expired and well packaging. Will buy some more when it finish. But with the hope the price still what I want, cheers, Carla

Don’t shop Pharmadeal... products date is nearly expired...

I bought Blackmores nail skin hair (10pcs) to send another country ... I received this Products that nearly expired... I never believe and buy Products from Pharmadeal... I’m lucky because I bought 10pcs or not waste my money...
Poor poor service and don’t buy from there.

Hi , Sorry you feel that way . The products you purchased have 6 months expiry so they are actually not nearly expired . Our pricing is very cheap and I am sure you appreciate that if you need upto 2 years expiry the price will be much higher . Sorry about this .

It's my absolute favourite go to protein shake. It tastes amazing

I had a great purchasing process the 3 in 1 Chocolate night protein shake and it arrived faster than expected.

Pharma Deal - Fast Delivery

I ordered Nizoral 2%. Arrived in a matter of days. Reasonably priced. Exactly what I ordered. Very happy. I'll use Pharma Deal again.

cedar hair foam

I made my purchase online. I found this product, It was very hard to buy in-store. A quick delivery too.

Pharma Deal - I think I love you!

First time purchaser with Pharma Deal. Extremely happy with service, product, savings (BIG savings!) and postage time. I live interstate and delivery was within the time frame I was expecting (and what had been estimated).
I only came across this site after doing an online price comparison of the item I was wanting for my Mum and Dad. The item specifically purchased was almost 50% cheaper than the shops here. Unbelievable saving!
Thank you Pharma Deal, I will most definitely be visiting your site again.

Just how I remembered it.

Hi guys,
Thank you for prompt service, my GIO perfume was just how I remembered it, it was also a very good price
It has taken me some time to find the original Gio perfume, I bought two bottles one for my daughter who loves it and one for me.
Thank you once again for great service, will definitely be a returning customer.

Excellent service

it was easy to view the products and purchase. Was very happy with the quick delivery of my product especially during the busy time of the year.

Pharma deal is a great supplier of health products. Service is excellent at all times.

I have trying to find a dependable supplier of the products I use regularly. Pharma deal have been the perfect location/ site making it easy for me to get what I need when I need them. When I say "need them" , there couriers have consistently delivered my purchases within 48 hours, making it easier for me to ensure that I am home when my delivery is due.

Cod Liver Oil capsules

Thank you for the prompt delivery of the cod liver oil capsules I have been taking these for over 12 months now and along with Turmeric capsules they have been very beneficial to my well being especially with my immune system and for my arthritis thank you regards Annette Callaghan Do you stock Infusion Turmeric capsules.

Great products

I made my purchases online, great prices and products and excellent delivery time frame. Will definitely order again when products are needed.

My daughter

Being that my daughter was wanting this purfume for a long time the only place I found it for such a reasonable price was website and it was the first time I used the web site I found it very easy to use and prompt service very pleased indeed and my daughter was very happy also would recommend to friends and family
Kind regards
Carole winter

Good service and great discounted baby products and not to mention perfume which make great presents for friends and family.
Delivery of products was on time and packaged very well.

Great online service

Thought I'd give this service a go, good as they get. I purchased a small order and it arrived quite quickly. I'll definitely use them again.

Excellent Service

Purchased perfume and was delivered in 2 days. One product had sold out and substituted with 2 x 50ml product for same price. Thx will be back again.