Pharmadeal makes my day

I recently ordered a couple of perfumes the price range of which were competitive. I received them well packed within a couple of days. Upon usage, I found the fragrance perfect as I knew it to be and it lingered on for ages. I am so happy to be able to procure this perfume exactly as I needed and that too at a really good bargain at top speed .

Thank you Pharmadeal . Really appreciated.

Where is my order ?

I placed my order 100016317 on the 02/08/19.
I queried where my order was on the 11/08/19.
No answers to my enquiries yet.
Can someone please let me know when I can expect my order or a refund.

Dear Customer, We apologize for the delay. We conducted an investigation to find out what happened to your order. It was found out that it is in transit. We have emailed you the order details. PharmaDeal

Excellent experience, fast delivery

First time using Pharmadeal, Bought a couple of perfumes to give as a gift. The products have been in excellent quality and delivery has been prompt.
Great buy and great value!
Would definitely buy again from Pharmadeal!

Superb service

I am a regular online shopper . I usually buy clothes , make up , beauty products , amenities and utilities online .

I visit quite a few websites due to this passion of mine and I fine that Pharmadeal lives up to my shopping experience all the time due to their product availability , pricing and delivery .

Customer service is friendly and respectful and I have had great experiences every time .

Thank you for being there for avid shoppers like myself .

September 17th 2019 Update: Three cheers for Pharmadeal

I ordered a couple of fragrances from the online store as the prices were competitive. Was apprehensive till they arrived. When they did they were immaculately packed and were quick to arrive. I tested them and they were perfect as per my desire.
I am really happy to procure these at such a good bargain .
Thanks Pharmadeal. Will surely recommend you to family and friends .

Superb Service.

I bought a set of toothbrush covers from Pharmadeal. They sent me the item which was exactly what was advertised. Quick delivery and excellent service. Would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Bad Customer Service

They were supposed to refund me for goods they haven’t sent and do not have in stock. I keep calling them and they keep promising me. Next step is I will open Paypal complain case against them to get my money back. Customers should not chase their money. Bad service, had enough.

Hi Joe, We apologize for the delay and we have ensured that your order has arrived. Regarding the refund, we regret that it took a while for your refund to be processed. It was precisely why we decided to refund you for two of the six items you ordered. Hope to serve you better.

Be careful with this company. Bad customer service.

Dont reply to emails when asking where my order is & when you ring them to ask why they dont reply & where is my order they give excuses. I asked them for a refund cos they didn't send my stuff & they said they would & still waiting weeks later so had to do a dispute with PayPal cos they haven't sent anything or refunded.

Hi Tam. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We were having quite a few technical issues that hindered the refund process. As you can see, we have never had refund issues before. We hope to serve you better.Thats crap. You didn't even respond to PayPal

Terrible store don’t buy from them they keep your money and do t deliver goods

These guys are fakes look at the reviews I think eBay should ban them,they take your money mine was two weeks ago,still no stock,Ithink they are going broke.They took$50 from my severely disabled son still no refund 2 weeks later.I am going to consumer affairs tomorrow, just read all the bad reviews to the right.

BAD SERVICE EVER

I bought 5 items from them, could't track my order online like their advertising. When asking for tracking my order, I got really slow responses and a lie that they would dispatch my order on Monday (after 3 days placing). Then, they were still keeping ignoring my order and messages on Monday. On Tuesday, they sent me an apologize mail because of the lack of item, so they couldn't dispatch my order on Monday and offered a refund or express postal upgrading. Being afraid of they would take more time to proceed the refund, so I decided to let them send my order without the missing item. Eventually, when receiving the parcel, I realized 1 item is nearly expired. I sent them the complain mail and ask for the refund of missing item but no response.
This is not a fake review. I have all the evidences.

Deceiving ad

I purchased 2 perfumes RALPH LAUREN Polo Sport Eau de Toilette 75ml for $45.38 each on 18-Feb-2019
showing (Availability: In stock when I bought it). Took my payment instantly & since then it is showing Status: as ' Processing' I emailed them today (22-Feb-2019) to ask for a tracking number &their reply
___________________________________________________________________________
*22-Feb-2019*
sales pharmadeal
Dear Customer,
Thanks for your email.
Unfortunately, it looks like the items on your order are out of stock.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused. We are trying to procure the item but unfortunately, there can be a long delay before new stocks arrive for fragrances.
We would be happy to process you a refund if needed.
Please let us know what would you prefer.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Today 22-Feb-2019 this item is currently available to purchase on pharmadeal.com.au & showing the stock is available to purchase. ACCC has clearly stated:
Under the Australian Consumer Law, businesses must not accept payment for products or services if:
*they do not intend to supply them
**they know, or should have known, they would not be able to supply the products or services within the timeframe indicated or if no timeframe was provided, within a reasonable time

Very good price

Very good price very easy and quick byeing on line is aver all better pluse I'll recommend to other friends

Good product, average info

I have have previously purchased iron supplements, and was very happy with the service and product, but have been trying to re order for several months now and the product has been out of stock.
Being that they are still listed, Is it possible to indicate when out of stock products may become available ?

Awesome price and good online shop! Love it!

I bought 3 vitamins for myself and two kids and Ego Sunsense Junior for my kids for welcoming summer. Those are coming today early in the morning, wow! it has been a week waiting for those order finally arrived safely. Thanks Pharmadeal, the price real what I wanted. All good! Long expired and well packaging. Will buy some more when it finish. But with the hope the price still what I want, cheers, Carla

Don’t shop Pharmadeal... products date is nearly expired...

I bought Blackmores nail skin hair (10pcs) to send another country ... I received this Products that nearly expired... I never believe and buy Products from Pharmadeal... I’m lucky because I bought 10pcs or not waste my money...
Poor poor service and don’t buy from there.

Hi , Sorry you feel that way . The products you purchased have 6 months expiry so they are actually not nearly expired . Our pricing is very cheap and I am sure you appreciate that if you need upto 2 years expiry the price will be much higher . Sorry about this .

Pharma Deal - Fast Delivery

I ordered Nizoral 2%. Arrived in a matter of days. Reasonably priced. Exactly what I ordered. Very happy. I'll use Pharma Deal again.

cedar hair foam

I made my purchase online. I found this product, It was very hard to buy in-store. A quick delivery too.

Pharma Deal - I think I love you!

First time purchaser with Pharma Deal. Extremely happy with service, product, savings (BIG savings!) and postage time. I live interstate and delivery was within the time frame I was expecting (and what had been estimated).
I only came across this site after doing an online price comparison of the item I was wanting for my Mum and Dad. The item specifically purchased was almost 50% cheaper than the shops here. Unbelievable saving!
Thank you Pharma Deal, I will most definitely be visiting your site again.

Just how I remembered it.

Hi guys,
Thank you for prompt service, my GIO perfume was just how I remembered it, it was also a very good price
It has taken me some time to find the original Gio perfume, I bought two bottles one for my daughter who loves it and one for me.
Thank you once again for great service, will definitely be a returning customer.

Excellent service

it was easy to view the products and purchase. Was very happy with the quick delivery of my product especially during the busy time of the year.

Pharma deal is a great supplier of health products. Service is excellent at all times.

I have trying to find a dependable supplier of the products I use regularly. Pharma deal have been the perfect location/ site making it easy for me to get what I need when I need them. When I say "need them" , there couriers have consistently delivered my purchases within 48 hours, making it easier for me to ensure that I am home when my delivery is due.