Manni

ManniSYDNEY

Very bad customer service

Bought a new car was very bad customer service and bad delivery process, will never use this dealer again. If anything happens while buying a car or after delivery they will blame you if anything goes wrong in paper work or with anything else.

Store Locationphil gilbert croydon

Ashley

AshleyMid North Coast, NSW

fantastic service

Thankyou cynthia I love my new landcruiser you went above and beyond driving my car to taree thank you and it was grate that you got my car two weeks early for my trip the starf at Phil gilbert Toyota were loveley

Store Locationphil gilbert Sydney

Repair RAV4

Had an issue with a RAV4, the repair was not fixed correctly the repair lasted 2 weeks, the customer service team are always on the defensive, was spoken too rudely, I will never go back to Phil Gilbert Lidcombe again.

Wake up Phil Gilbert Lidcombe? If you have a customer that requires an urgent repair and the client has brought there car back the second time because the first repair was not fixed correctly offer to look at the issue immediately don't make the client wait.

Store LocationPhil Gilbert Lidcombe
Big Mac

Big MacSydney, NSW

Great place to get my car serviced

The service team at Phil Gilbert Lidcombe are very kind and professional to me . I had my car serviced with them for years and not had a fault with my car. The service advisor that looked after my car was very polite and explained every detail of the service that needed to be done. I am very happy with them face to face and over the phone. The spare parts team is also amazing as they found parts for my car without any hassle. I’m glad that I have made the choice to have my car serviced at Phil Gilbert. Also love the new drive feeling when leaving

Ariel1410

Ariel1410Sydney, NSW

Terrible service. Discourteous. Didn’t bother checking that right part was in stock.

I needed a replacement remote control for my Toyota Corolla, replacing a faulty one that was only 12 months old (got a mechanic friend to pull the sides apart thinking it needed a battery but part of the electronics had fallen off. That was an irritating start. Explained all this to Phil Gilbert Service (hard to use that word really) on the phone, that I needed a new remote. Went to a lot of trouble to get the car to Phil Gilbert before work today to be told firstly by one staff member that this type of remote was on back order, then by another staff member that it needed to be ordered. To start with they’re incompetent (didn’t check stock) and disrespectful (didn’t listen to me.). They also have no problem with telling lies.

Store LocationPhil Gilbert Croydon

Toyota Car Purchase Experience

Store LocationLidcombe

Bad service / Rude sale manager

AndrewSydney, NSW

NO phone call backs or service after signing for new 2018 Corolla!!!! Promised the world and got a l

Andrew

Phil Gilbert already has my details and complaint from Toyota and as usual no one has called. What will calling up achieve?

Best Hyundai car dealer in Sydney

After seeing all the reviews from different website, I almost decided to visit Phil Gilbert Hyundai Lidcombe. I did a lot of research on other local dealers and found that they had better reviews than most, so I decided to visit and inquire about Hyundai car.

I began working with Paul Lim, who was VERY honest, helpful, patient, and easy to work with. We viewed a few cars on the lot before finally finding the right one. After working numbers and comparing, we were able to come to a deal that made us all happy. The few problems that were found with the finance but were fixed quickly by Paul and his other teammates and we would also like to thanks for the presentation of the car at pick up.

They Lost The Key!!!

Bought 2017 Toyota, was not explained that the window tint and platinum protection insurance was quoted EXCLUSIVE of GST. They also promised me the window tint would be finished on the following day. I called the following day questioning about the GST issue and they agreed to wave the GST. Then then advise me that the window tint would be done on the day. By 4:15pm I was told the technician loss the key!!! NOT a happy experience!

Phil Gilbert Motor GroupPhil Gilbert

Bad service and lier to customer

Phil Gilbert Motor GroupPhil Gilbert

Could you please get in touch with us via customer@philgilbert.com.au or 97358400 and we will pass your details on to our Manager to get in touch with you and discuss. We hope to speak to you soon. Kind regards, Phil Gilbert Motor Group

thi

thiNORTH RYDE

deceiving services and sales of parts

Bought a brand new car
they deliver with a faulty car sensor
Service department refuse to replace
or deal with the situation

AngelaLilyfield

Staff are polite but can't recommend them for repairs

The staff are very polite and the showroom is lovely but when we took our 6 year old Hyundai i30 in as it had developed an intermittent shudder when idling they said it was a software update. It wasn't - the spark plug coil needed replacing which they discovered when we had to bring it back a second time. There is a problem with the quality assurance processes - I can't recommend them for repairs or servicing.

Angela

Thanks for getting in touch - the nice chap I spoke to did get in touch with the Manager and they said couldn't do anything more but my number is 0412 328 770.

Adam JSydney

Disorganised or deceiving?

Chinmay

ChinmayParramatta

Not a pleasant experience at all.

Sami Adam

Sami AdamSydney, NSW

Staff needs to know product knowledge.

The staff is Rude and it seems to me unprofessional. I visited to have a service my Hyundai Santa fe 2011 and they could not found my cars's model number, even thought i have all the paperwork.
It is a shame. It also unable to advice, when and after how many km i need to change Transmissions oil.
My first time it is a terrible experience.
If your intention to visit, i jest suggest Think Twice before you visit; to save time and money.

Phil Gilbert Motor GroupPhil Gilbert

Beautiful vehicle better than what we expected.

We would like to say what a fabulous,knowledgeable and understanding salesman Danni is. A credit to this dealership. He could not have been more helpful, and what a great deal he helped us to get.We could not believe how exited he was to close the deal for us it was as if he was buying it for himself. He is one of the best.

Affordability & fuel economy

the sales person is accomodating and entertain me well. Explaining the positive & benefit of Yaris (5 Doors)
such as fuel economy, & durability. i purchase mostly
toyota vehicle because of its longebility. And it is proven
all over the world and affordability of common people
like me.

Phil Gilbert Motor GroupPhil Gilbert

Thank you for your feedback and enjoy your Yaris! All the best, Phil Gilbert Motor Group

Best ever

Polite, professional, no fuss service from our extremely efficient salesman who went out of his way to make our experience our best ever.

Phil Gilbert Motor GroupPhil Gilbert

Thank you Robin for your review, we really do appreciate your feedback and for your business. Please keep in touch if we can assist again in the future. All the best, Phil Gilbert Motor Group

Ooh what a feeling !

Unbreakable Ute ! Toyota has one of the best engine and easy to service. Parts are easy to find.
And the people that serve you are understanding.

Phil Gilbert Motor GroupPhil Gilbert

Thank you so much for your feedback and we’re so happy to read how much you love your HiLux! All the best, Phil Gilbert Toyota