Anne63

Anne63AU

Product great, but Philips Customer Service abysmal

DYoon

DYoonPerth, WA

The product is faulty and customer centre is not helpful

I purchased all-in-one cooker and after few months, the inner lid cover came off. I raised warranty service and they replaced it. But after the service, the pressure cooking is not working at all. When I use the pressure cooking for rice, the steam came out and it makes so weird noise. I was so scared and I reported to philips customer centre and all they were saying is inner lid rubber sealing was faulty - are you serious?
They sent me the new rubber seal and I tried and the same thing happened again. Now they want me to waste my time again to take it to the warranty service centre.

I don't believe philips products anymore and I am not purchasing any more philips products.

Helen

HelenSydney, NSW

Outstanding Customer Service from Philips

I had an item that was out of warranty, but when I contacted Philips about it, they agreed to replace it. In this day & age, that is amazing. They have kept our family as loyal Philips customers!

Coral

CoralPerth, WA

Reading of instructions

Your instructions for the GC2148/39 are terrible the languages are all over the place and the pictures require headings It would be most helpful to have the English and other languages all together instead of scattered all over the place.

JoylenePerth, WA

One star is too much

When I never received information from authorised Philips repairer about my coffee machine under warranty which they had for 2 weeks I rang Philips not once but twice and emailed them twice as well never receiving a reply. Got machine back after 6 weeks and still does it. Repairer must have just descaled it.
Rang Philips again but after a week no reply

Joylene

I am not on Twitter and I have emailed and called your customer service number several times so think I have reached out enough. They have my email and phone numbers

Stuart

StuartPerth, WA

Good Products

Have used many products from Philips and every time I find it worth the money I spent. Can't comment on warranty as never needed it. Altogether good products and will recommend it.

eccbrisbane

Warranty not worth anything

Chamika KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't try their cash back offers

I bought an Airfryer with Cash Back offer. I submitted online form for cash back but haven't receive the cash back. When I ring them they said the offer valid for certain period but I completed online form before that period. I can't imagine why such a large company can't offer $50 cash back for their entitled customers. So disappointing.

Chamika K

Hi team, I contacted several different teams through Philips. I don’t want to call anyone anymore for just $50. However I never ever trust or recommend Philips Cash Back to anyone.

Rae

RaeGippsland, VIC

Cashback is a joke.

Alan

AlanSydney, NSW

Productreview helped me to get the cashback

I purchased the Airfryer on December 18 and submitted the cashback claim right away. I provided all the information that was needed at the time. Three months later when nothing happened, I contacted the customer service asking about the progress and was told that I was contacted via email (which I didn't) and now the cashback offer is closed!!

After I submitted this the above-mentioned review, Philips contacted me again and decided to reconsider my request. The cashback was paid a couple of days after that.

Thanks to Product Review website!!

Shane

ShaneMurray bridge

Phillips Customer Service -cashback offers

I purchased an Phillips Airpurifyer from Harvey Norman Mount Barker SA on a cashback offer is a deceptive practice used by phillips to lure consumers to buy their products i am still waiting for a visa card phillips call a cashback and Harvey Norman highly promote it BEWARE its not a cashback and it takes months of unhappy emails between phillips harvey norman to get what was promised AUSTRALIANS should stand against this deceptive conduct.

Jazzyg1234South East Queensland, QLD

I love this iron but Philips the company need an overhaul.

Date PurchasedOct 2018