Philips Azur Performer Plus

GC4512/20, GC4517/20, GC4514/30, etc... (See All)
See the Best Irons & Steam Generators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Philips Domestic Appliances

• Product is used
  • Safety

Worst Iron ever built

Burns almost all synthetic clothes, extremely less stream always need to use steam burst function, does not remove creases easily.
Now Purchased Braun Textile 9, one of the best iron ever used by me.

Purchased in for $70.

YING
YINGSydney, NSW

Did a good job

Did a good job, but a little bit heavy. it seems get dry too fast, hope it can spray more water, so it takes more time to finish the jobs.

Olive
OliveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A perfect iron

This iron is very smooth on fabric and it has a perfect steam system that makes ironing easy and quick.
It is perfect for all clothes type and the great deal is you do not need to set temperature. No burn guarantee and definitely uding it for a year now no burns no tension.
I am loving it.

Philips S.Philips Domestic AppliancesSend a private message

Hi there, Olive. Thanks for your kind words and glad to hear you love the product! ❤️

Anna
AnnaSydney

A true performer

I have been ironing a lot since I bought this iron, it makes the whole ironing process better and I love using it, the cord is long and the iron glides on the mp;clothes and it light and I am not tired even after an hour of ironing all the shirts in my household for 3 males, it is a true performer and a good buying decision.

Irons & Steam Generators

Find out how Philips Azur Performer Plus compares to other Irons & Steam Generators

Sue
SueSydney

It is a great performer

I am happy I made the decision to buy this iron, it glides n my clothes, everything is ready and ironed within minutes, the fold s and wrinkle disappear at a stroke of an iron. I would recommend this iron it is a real performer. the cord is super long and it is very comfortable to use.

Kim
KimAdelaide, South Australia

Very odd burn smell left on my cloths

Every time I use this iron my cloths stick of burnt smell. I've checked the unit over and can't see any issues but maybe deep inside. Took back to the store but as it worked for them they refused to refund but got it swapped. The new one doesn't smell but it's not as nearly as hot as the first one! Not happy

Clint09
Clint09NSW, 2071

Like it a lot

Great iron. Doesn’t leak water on to clothes. Steam is powerful enough to remove wrinkles from cotton business shirts. Water capacity is good. Spray works well and iron glides over clothes easily of all material types. Large base won’t sit into the iron holder on the ironing board. Only criticism is the length of cord. Could be longer.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Best Household Appliances Awards 2022!

Home is where the heart is. And with these reliable, Award-winning household appliances, home can be where the rest of the body and mind take comfort, too. Based on consumer reviews over the last year, we've picked the best household appliances to buy in 2022, from air purifiers to steam mops.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
best-household-appliances-awards-2022
Clare
ClareMERBEIN WEST

Really terrific iron

Like another reviewer said, they ALL start to leak after a while! So, I looked at all the reviews and after seeing some great reviews, I decided to try it. WELL, It is a KILLER iron. If you can say that about an iron, that is. The steam is great and even though it is larger than I thought, it is very well balanced, the retractable cord is very easy to use, I like how you put in the water for the steam...I just like everything about this iron. The controls are very easy to use and I like how the fabric type is lit up on the handle so you know exactly what temperature you are using while ironing. Very happy with my choice

Philips S.Philips Domestic AppliancesSend a private message

Hi here, Clare. We're glad to hear you like it and thanks for sharing! Spread the word :)

Patrice1312
Patrice1312melbourne

Crisp Clothes

Ironing my clothes is so much faster with this Phillips Asur Performer Plus. I love it! It's so easy to fill and refill the steam compartment. It heats up really quickly and has a great controlled temperature. Its not too heavy or light and really glides on the clothes for a fast ironing experience.

Philips S.Philips Domestic AppliancesSend a private message

Thanks for the review, Patrice. :) We're delighted to hear that it's such a smooth experience overall.

Denii
DeniiAU

Best Iron

Best iron to use for my most hated household chore. Streams through a basket of ironing in no time. Heats up quickly, great temperature control.
Ease of use, not too heavy, easy to use, temperature gauge very accurate ample steam. The water spray feature is very good too.

Emma
EmmaSydney

Perfect helper

I love this new iron that I purchased for myself. I feel that it is such a great helper and I am ironing my clothes much faster. I like that is easy to use, it is easy to refill and steam compartment is easy to handle. The temperature is easy to regulate as well and It looks like it is almost impossible to burn anything as even on the highest setting it is still gentle on the clothes.

Anon
Anon

Great iron, has been very reliable

Heats up very fast, temp control seems good, steam works well, sprayer works well. Some polyester (I think) melted to it and won't come off but I think that'd happen to any iron. Also find that the steam function doesn't run low even when being used a lot. Some irons the steam runs out while it heats up.

Irons & Steam Generators

Phillips iron is pure junk

One of the worst irons ever used. It lasted barely 18 months as the heating element quit working. The power light would flicker but the iron refused to heat up. The iron also a tendency to cut off without heating to the maximum and also sprang a water leak.Never buy any Phillips product again. As is is out of warranty I could not get a refund or have it fixed.

Only one fault

Only one fault when you grab the handle your fingers touch the heat dial and move it. Other than that I like it.
I had a Phillip iron previously so went with slightly upmarket model. Today is the first time I have used it. Maybe this should be looked at.

Pamlee
PamleePerth

Terrible

It’s a Terrible iron. Hot water poured out of it and it scalded my foot. The fabric was saturated and I had to hang it back out on the line. It should be recalled. I took it back to the shop and bought a different brand. I am very disappointed with this product.