2.5

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Marcella

MarcellaPerth

Poor quality due to improper anodizing

Five years ago we renovated our bathroom and used Phoenix shelves for shower accessories and one on the wall for perfume bottles.
This has been the 5th time within the warranty we have had 6 replacement s due to the shelves bubbling and peeling right off
I’m surprised the company has not investigated why the products are not properly anodized which is obviously the problem.
My worry now is that it will happen again much to our inconvenience what happens when the product becomes discontinued, spoiling the style of the bathroom and certainly do not.want to start drilling holes in the tiled walls.
I strongly suggest to Phoenix to investigate this problem it is clearly a common occurrence in the reviews.

Store LocationMidland W.A

Peter B.Sydney, NSW

Peeling and bubbling of enamel or coating on taps (5 out of 25) taps, shelves, bath rails, etc.

The stuff isn't cheap and I like to support Australian products, but I wont go back. We did a full house reno with 3 bathrooms, kitchen, laundry totaling around 25 different products from the Phoenix Range. The stuff within 6 months just bubbles or peels off (We are using the black range). Not happy when I spent $6,594.35 on what I thought was a quality product in our forever home.

• +1Thumbnail
Store LocationSydney Taps
officelady1

officelady1Sydney, NSW

Please Check For Hairline Fractures Before Installing!!!!!

Poor after sales support

Store LocationNSW
Kayla Richards

Kayla RichardsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Efficient & Timely Service

Wanted to jump on here to commend the After Sales team for helping me replace 2x wall mixers in my shower and bath that were left broken by previous owners. They were quick to respond to my email with the exact product I needed based on the photos provided, the warranty claim form was easy to fill out and they have since posted out my 2x replacement wall mixers in timely fashion. Great customer service experience :)

Disappointed

We chose phoenix products for bathroom renovation as recommended to be quality products. FOUR faulty items. Pressure value at our expense also. No apologies.
Make a better choose. Only disappointment here.

Store LocationEagles Forster
Leila

LeilaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend this brand!

Phoenix tapware has a few 'collections' ranging from affordable to high-end. Our building company has used this brand of tapware on numerous homes (Including the Nostalgia range on our personal home) and we can comfortably say that this tapware is extremely good quality compared to other brand which have the same price or higher. You can feel the quality just by picking up the tap and seeing how much heavier it is. Secondly, other brands after time lose their shine and start to build up calcification despite regular cleaning. Phoenix tapware does not have this problem which really impressed us. We highly recommend this product.

Store LocationDirectly from Phoenix

Kevin L.South East Queensland, QLD

Designs inherently flawed and unapologetic about it

Just had a new house built with Ausbuild who use Pheonix as a supplier. Went with one of the Squareline mixers and now really regret it. The rectangular design causes the stream to spiral and causes splashing absolutely everywhere.

Reading some of the reviews here I can see this is a common occurrence, as would the lack of actions from the company.

Definitely won't recommend unless you plan to have a shower as well when you do your dishes. Am going to have to waste money replacing the tap now... and based on the reviews here I'd expect some replacements of the other ones soon too.

And no Pheonix, the product and experience "did not meet expectations".

Chris Mason

Chris MasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service!

I had a small problem with one of their products under warranty. Their response was prompt, friendly, and efficient, and a replacement part arrived by mail shortly after. I emailed them with a follow-up question, they phoned me back the next day and the matter was resolved immediately.
You can't get better service than that!
Beautiful, quality products too.

Store LocationReece Plumbing, Capalaba, QLD

Alex T.

Alex T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Quality issues - tapware chrome peels and pitting over time

Store LocationHarvey Norman
Michael_Casha

Michael_CashaAU

Fantastic customer service & warranty

Phoenix customer service and warranty is superb - they're quick to respond, easy to speak with and prompt with a resolution. Beyond thankful that when I've had issues, it's been with a company who care about after sales support.

Hi Michael,
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us.

Phoenix Tapware - Nara

The Nara Vessel and Basin taps look fantastic, but be aware the underside of the spout is NOT a negative angle, allowing water to run back down the tap and leak all over your bench. This then leads to a flood in your bathroom !! I know this from personal experience :-( You'd think the designer would have thought of this !

Elle

ElleHunter Region, NSW

Very disappointing!

I purchased a Phoenix sink mixer for my family and the tap sprays water everywhere in all different directions. All over the window, clothes after every use have to clean up. I contacted customer service only to be told because the mixer is a rectangular aerator and after I sent through videos etc as requested they advised that that was how the tap works and is working fine. Very disappointing, for such an expensive tap and a brand that normally has a good reputation. I would recommend purchasing another mixer

Jordan

JordanSydney, NSW

Rude service

I am a retailer who has to deal with the customer service daily or lack of customer service I should say.
Phoenix used to be a reputable brand with quality products and reasonable customer service.
I do not recommend the brand and only sell it as requested by the customer.

Store LocationSydney
Snifer

SniferVIC, 3059

Stay away from this unlicensed jokers

This company using unlicensed plumbers for all service calls to keep the cost low for warranty calls. Please stay away at all cost.
Please find the pictures of the job completed by the plumbers sent by this company. Completely disgraceful. I have made a complaint to Victoria plumbers commission and working with them as these jokers not willing to accept the fault and ratify it. Again stay away at all cost as these jokers will destroy your homes....

This was the response I got when asked the details of the plumber:
“We have seeked further consult into this matter, and found we are not obligated to provide the plumbers direct information.

Kind regards,
Cassandra”

Images of horrible job these guys done:

• +1Thumbnail
Store LocationReece

Find out how Phoenix Tapware compares to other Bathroom Renovators

Phoenix will rob you and laugh

Ordered a heap of tapware from phoenix needed to change 1 tap for another of their products they stole 160 dollars for making 1 change to the order.
You hurt the people who buy your products phoenix.
Never buy another phoenix product, thats my policy.

ShaneSydney, NSW

Poor quality

I have just spent over $3200 of tap ware for a complete fit out of our new home. Since waiting since January for some towel rails I have now been sent two lots completely scratched now delaying the fitting of towel rails again ! Living in a rural area I’ll now have to pay another time for them to be installed! Not even a sorry when speaking with customer service. If sending out warranty items wouldn’t you check them before sending them out

Shane

I’ve done that with no reply and I spoke with your customer service team on the phone who weren’t much help either !

Hi Shane,
We are really sorry that you are having inconveniences with our support team.
I have now alerted our after sales department to ensure they follow up on this matter as soon as possible.
Regards, Phoenix Tapware.

Braydo

BraydoGreat Southern, WA

Worst returns policy ever!!

Have Phoenix tapware throughout my house great product however the warranty saga I've had to go through has left me three months without a flick mixer. Internal problem with the tap as from brand new and was dripping, why on earth do I need a plumbers invoice when it's fault is internal and not from the install!! Because of this I will no longer be buying this product..

George S

George SAU

Love our tap so much we bought another one for the laundry

Not sure if it's accurate, but it felt like Phoenix were the first company to do matte black tapware 'right'. We love our Gooseneck tap so much that we bought another one for our laundry when we renovated. Seems the quality has improved over time as well as the new tap is much more solid and robust than our previous kitchen tap.

had enough!!!

had enough!!!SYDNEY

outstanding service

Whilst I am disappointed I am needing to replace my sink and bathroom taps just 3 years after building, I cannot fault the service I received from Phoenix. New taps were in the post within a day of my phone call. Had I gone through the builder I'd still be getting excuses.

susan s.asked

I’m disappointed but glad I read the reviews on Phoenix black tapware as I was about to update our bathrooms with their products. Maybe I should stick to chrome products?

Peter B.

The products are great. owning a business myself, i know things dont always turn out great and things break down. thats the reason im writing on this forum.

I received a faulty product on a certain line from them. maybe it was a bad batch, i dont know. I made a complaint and within days I had replacement taps and shelves (totalling $2,000) at my door at no expense to me. i just showed them the receipt.

go with what looks good in the house. this company backs their products.

Pete.

susan s.

Thanks for your reply Pete but I'm reluctant now to buy their products due to the bad feedback about them.

Hi Susan,

Thanks for your message. We are sorry to hear you’re having concerns over installing Phoenix products. If you would like to send us an email to sales@phoenixtapware.com.au or call on tel://(03)9780 4200, our customer service team will be happy to assist you and discuss your concerns further.

Reece client SYD

Reece client SYDasked

We believe the weight & design of Phoenix products (we choose) are great. Customer Service (via Reece in SYD) - excellent. BUT may be an issue with the powder coatings ?
We had one shelf strip back within 3months (from shampoo & soap residue). Replacements came quickly. The same is happening again. Suspect matt black's not an easy finish to maintain, from any company. . . Has anyone else had an issue ?

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We are sorry to hear you’re having issues with your recent experience with Phoenix. If you would like to send us an email to aftersales@phoenixtapware.com.au, or call tel://(03)9780 4242, our After Sales team will be happy to discuss your concerns further. Please reference your Product Review username so we can identify you.

Umberto

Umbertoasked

Where do you manufacture your tapware? Is it China?

Get an answer from our members and Phoenix Tapware representatives