Phoenix Tapware

See the Best Bathroom Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Phoenix Tapware

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Richard
RichardMelbourne

Very poor quality black finish

Black kitchen tap included in apartment but finish deteriorated quickly. Was replaced within 1 year on warranty but same thing has happened again and no longer covered. Will need replacing. Photos of 2nd tap after less than a year. We only use natural cleaning products and have not had issues with other black taps and fixtures around the house. Also comes loose often and easily. Don’t buy these products.

Sam
Sam

VERY VERY VERY UNHAPPY. Useless tapware for me, very terrible, don't recommend at all.

Built a new house with all Phoenix Tapware, very fancy looking, but every tapware is faulty. One broke, another 5 are just faulty (shower head, sink mixer, basin mixer). We have to either deal with it or buy new other brand. I think they all are faulty products, I don't recommend it to anyone. Feels like they sell guaranteed faulty products.

Dom DalaisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not very helpful

Had an issue with the length of a spout over the basin. Not interested in helping, referred me to their terms and conditions. Wish i had checked reviews beforehand - would have never bought if i had seen them first.

Dom Dalais

Customer service should be No.1.

Find out how Phoenix Tapware compares to other Bathroom Renovators

Very good looking but totally useless

The water was splashed everywhere as soon as you open the tap. Very fashion design but the flat shape didn't let the water run smoothly. I could have a shower just to wash a cup.

Stella
Stella

Thanks for your help but I've already sent an email, talked to someone over the phone and it was not helpful , there is nothing you can do.

Silvana Daher
Silvana DaherSydney, NSW

Phoenix Management

Thank you management for taking the time to contact me and resolve my issue and show that they actually care and most important rectify the problem once again thank you

Phoenix M.Phoenix Tapware

Just plain don’t care what they sell

Phoenix vivid slimline
Black paint on shower slider just fell off on the two in our house and they have no interest. Just not the right paint and no preparation. For an expensive product!!
You wouldn’t get me going near any of their products again

MichelleGippsland, VIC

Brushed gold tapware does not match

I purchased the vivid slimline range of brushed gold tapware this year and the tapware colour is so different, to the point it looks like different brands. These products were all bought together.
The extended basin is as expected, lovely but the shower rail and rose and towel rails are completely yellow. The mismatch in our small bathroom is significant.
I have not yet been given a solution to rectify this issue, despite offering email suggestions to the after sales team- one of which is to exchange the products for display stock from their retailers....
Phoenix is a premium brand but these products and the service this far are not.
Would you be happy with this?

Phoenix Radii Basin mixers fall into sink

Two of the basin mixers securing washers have rusted away resulting in the taps falling over into basin.
Can anyone suggest if replacement securing nuts can be purchased if so where?

Store LocationHobart
Rob
Rob

Thank you for your timely response, I will followup with after sales.

Marcella
MarcellaPerth

Poor quality due to improper anodizing

Five years ago we renovated our bathroom and used Phoenix shelves for shower accessories and one on the wall for perfume bottles.
This has been the 5th time within the warranty we have had 6 replacement s due to the shelves bubbling and peeling right off
I’m surprised the company has not investigated why the products are not properly anodized which is obviously the problem.
My worry now is that it will happen again much to our inconvenience what happens when the product becomes discontinued, spoiling the style of the bathroom and certainly do not.want to start drilling holes in the tiled walls.
I strongly suggest to Phoenix to investigate this problem it is clearly a common occurrence in the reviews.

Peter B.Sydney, NSW

Peeling and bubbling of enamel or coating on taps (5 out of 25) taps, shelves, bath rails, etc.

The stuff isn't cheap and I like to support Australian products, but I wont go back. We did a full house reno with 3 bathrooms, kitchen, laundry totaling around 25 different products from the Phoenix Range. The stuff within 6 months just bubbles or peels off (We are using the black range). Not happy when I spent $6,594.35 on what I thought was a quality product in our forever home.

• +1Thumbnail
officelady1
officelady1Sydney, NSW

Please Check For Hairline Fractures Before Installing!!!!!

Poor after sales support

Kayla Richards
Kayla RichardsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Efficient & Timely Service

Wanted to jump on here to commend the After Sales team for helping me replace 2x wall mixers in my shower and bath that were left broken by previous owners. They were quick to respond to my email with the exact product I needed based on the photos provided, the warranty claim form was easy to fill out and they have since posted out my 2x replacement wall mixers in timely fashion. Great customer service experience :)

Disappointed

We chose phoenix products for bathroom renovation as recommended to be quality products. FOUR faulty items. Pressure value at our expense also. No apologies.
Make a better choose. Only disappointment here.

Job Satisfaction
Leila
LeilaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend this brand!

Phoenix tapware has a few 'collections' ranging from affordable to high-end. Our building company has used this brand of tapware on numerous homes (Including the Nostalgia range on our personal home) and we can comfortably say that this tapware is extremely good quality compared to other brand which have the same price or higher. You can feel the quality just by picking up the tap and seeing how much heavier it is. Secondly, other brands after time lose their shine and start to build up calcification despite regular cleaning. Phoenix tapware does not have this problem which really impressed us. We highly recommend this product.

susan s.asked

I’m disappointed but glad I read the reviews on Phoenix black tapware as I was about to update our bathrooms with their products. Maybe I should stick to chrome products?

Peter B.

The products are great. owning a business myself, i know things dont always turn out great and things break down. thats the reason im writing on this forum.

I received a faulty product on a certain line from them. maybe it was a bad batch, i dont know. I made a complaint and within days I had replacement taps and shelves (totalling $2,000) at my door at no expense to me. i just showed them the receipt.

go with what looks good in the house. this company backs their products.

Pete.

susan s.

Thanks for your reply Pete but I'm reluctant now to buy their products due to the bad feedback about them.

Hi Susan,

Thanks for your message. We are sorry to hear you’re having concerns over installing Phoenix products. If you would like to send us an email to sales@phoenixtapware.com.au or call on tel://(03)9780 4200, our customer service team will be happy to assist you and discuss your concerns further.

Regards, Phoenix Tapware

Reece client SYD
Reece client SYDasked

We believe the weight & design of Phoenix products (we choose) are great. Customer Service (via Reece in SYD) - excellent. BUT may be an issue with the powder coatings ?
We had one shelf strip back within 3months (from shampoo & soap residue). Replacements came quickly. The same is happening again. Suspect matt black's not an easy finish to maintain, from any company. . . Has anyone else had an issue ?

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We are sorry to hear you’re having issues with your recent experience with Phoenix. If you would like to send us an email to aftersales@phoenixtapware.com.au, or call tel://(03)9780 4242, our After Sales team will be happy to discuss your concerns further. Please reference your Product Review username so we can identify you.

Regards, Phoenix Tapware

Umberto
Umbertoasked

Where do you manufacture your tapware? Is it China?

Get an answer from our members and Phoenix Tapware representatives