Pick & Pack Removals

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pick & Pack Removals

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Anita S.
Anita S.Sydney, NSW

They don't care about you.

Lauren
Lauren

Good experience from start to finish

Firaz B.
Firaz B.Sydney, NSW

BEST GUYS FOR MOVING!!!

Pick and Pack are awesome, I used them for a small one bedroom move and they were really fast and careful with my stuff. My sister is moving next and is definitely using their services. Thank You!!

Sofiya L.Sydney, NSW

Read this review before booking this company - Save yourself the headache, and go with another company!!!

Willsin H.Pick & Pack RemovalsSend a private message

Ronald B.
Ronald B.Sydney, NSW

EXCELLENT MOVING + PACKING SERVICE

Their team helped me pack and move my two bedroom apartment in Ashfield. They packed everything with care and labelled each box which was my main concern. After they finished packing all items were moved to my new apartment in Pyrmont in a short amount of time. The guys were awesome!!! Will recommend you to all my friends!

Clare J.
Clare J.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic Team and Movers!!!

I Moved from Warwick Farm to Edmondson Park with the help of Pick and Pack. From the beginning until the end the guys were very professional and helpful. They took great care of our items and we were left with no damages which was our main concern. We were really happy with them and even recommended them to our friend that is moving soon.

Debbie A.
Debbie A.Sydney, NSW

5 Star Service as always !!

This is my third time using Pick & Pack Removals and their service is the best as always. This time they helped me with a large move which they handled very professionally and with care. They guys always know how to fulfil all of my requests. They helped me move my fully furnished 3 bedroom house within 5.5Hours including the call out fee. If you are looking for a Removalists these guys are 100% the best. I cant thank them enough.

Victoria P.
Victoria P.Sydney, NSW

Amazing Guys!!

The guys on my job were absolutely amazing. They got the job done in a fast manner and were very polite. They are reasonably priced and have No Hidden Costs at all. I was very happy and impressed with the service. If you want a stress-free move Pick & pack Removals is the company to go with!!!

Lorisia H.
Lorisia H.Sydney, NSW

Professional and efficient!!

Moved my 1 bedroom studio with 2 stops. The guys were amazing, the communication with both the office and the team was great. You guys made my move 100times easier at a cheap rate. I will use Pick & Pack in the future again, highly recommend!!!

Jessica F.
Jessica F.Sydney, NSW

Best Experience Ever!!!

After another Removalists cancelled on me one day before my move Pick & Pack was able to book me in last minute. The guys that came on the day were efficient, friendly and careful with our items. We were a bit worried due to the COVID situation but Pick & Pack followed their COVID Safety Plan which made us really happy. We will definitely use them again!!

Nick
NickSydney, NSW

Good Movers

I didnt have a good experience with these movers but they were able to compensate me due to the experience i had which was much appreciated.
I would use them again.

Highly Recommended!

The removalists came on time, were well organised and friendly. I had a furniture, etc in a house for a 2 bedroom unit. They also assembled furniture for me. The whole process went smoothly. With a competitive price, I would use them again!

Find out how Pick & Pack Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

Not the most honest people.

Willsin H.Pick & Pack RemovalsSend a private message
Mary Rizzeri
Mary RizzeriSydney, NSW

Big David and Sam

They are very efficient, on time quick and very entertaining at the same time. I recommend big Dave and Sam for your removalist. Very professional, it was a big move and was done very efficiently

Joan C.
Joan C.Sydney, NSW

Excellent .

Moved from apartment with 1 bedroom to another apartment with 2 bedroom. They came on time and had everything done smoothly. They take care of the furnitures and did excellent job in moving from door to door