2Pick & Pack Removals

4.1
4.1

Sasi
SasiSydney, NSW4 posts

James & montaz fantastic fast movers

James and montaz on time and great care of my glass items and furniture small move but done great and will use in the future again if needed to move recommend to all .
Sheila B.
Sheila B.Sydney, NSW

Polite and punctual. Overcharged

120 km distance is normally 1.5 hour drive. 4 larger items to carry up 2 flights. My daughter and I loaded/unloaded dining chairs, sofa bed. Mattress taken to second location. Loading/unloading 5 items at 3 locations took 1 hour. Quote for $470 blew out to $720 as they went wrong way, so took longer, also charged for stairs not in quote. Refunded $82, stair fee after numerous phone calls. Be very clear about the circumstances of your move. Quote irrelavent as they can add for extra time at your expence. A fixed quote might be a better value in long run
Anita S.
Anita S.Sydney, NSW3 posts
Lauren
Lauren2 posts
Firaz B.
Firaz B.Sydney, NSW

BEST GUYS FOR MOVING!!!

Pick and Pack are awesome, I used them for a small one bedroom move and they were really fast and careful with my stuff. My sister is moving next and is definitely using their services. Thank You!!
Sofiya L.
Sofiya L.Sydney, NSW3 posts
Pick & Pack Removals   DM
Ronald B.
Ronald B.Sydney, NSW

EXCELLENT MOVING + PACKING SERVICE

Their team helped me pack and move my two bedroom apartment in Ashfield. They packed everything with care and labelled each box which was my main concern. After they finished packing all items were moved to my new apartment in Pyrmont in a short amount of time. The guys were awesome!!! Will recommend you to all my friends!
Clare J.
Clare J.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic Team and Movers!!!

I Moved from Warwick Farm to Edmondson Park with the help of Pick and Pack. From the beginning until the end the guys were very professional and helpful. They took great care of our items and we were left with no damages which was our main concern. We were really happy with them and even recommended them to our friend that is moving soon.
Debbie A.
Debbie A.Sydney, NSW

5 Star Service as always !!

This is my third time using Pick & Pack Removals and their service is the best as always. This time they helped me with a large move which they handled very professionally and with care. They guys always know how to fulfil all of my requests. They helped me move my fully furnished 3 bedroom house within 5.5Hours including the call out fee. If you are looking for a Removalists these guys are 100% the best. I cant thank them enough.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.Sydney, NSW

Amazing Guys!!

The guys on my job were absolutely amazing. They got the job done in a fast manner and were very polite. They are reasonably priced and have No Hidden Costs at all. I was very happy and impressed with the service. If you want a stress-free move Pick & pack Removals is the company to go with!!!
Lorisia H.
Lorisia H.Sydney, NSW

Professional and efficient!!

Moved my 1 bedroom studio with 2 stops. The guys were amazing, the communication with both the office and the team was great. You guys made my move 100times easier at a cheap rate. I will use Pick & Pack in the future again, highly recommend!!!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.Sydney, NSW

Best Experience Ever!!!

After another Removalists cancelled on me one day before my move Pick & Pack was able to book me in last minute. The guys that came on the day were efficient, friendly and careful with our items. We were a bit worried due to the COVID situation but Pick & Pack followed their COVID Safety Plan which made us really happy. We will definitely use them again!!
Nick
NickSydney, NSW

Good Movers

I didnt have a good experience with these movers but they were able to compensate me due to the experience i had which was much appreciated.
I would use them again.
Janet
Janet

Highly Recommended!

The removalists came on time, were well organised and friendly. I had a furniture, etc in a house for a 2 bedroom unit. They also assembled furniture for me. The whole process went smoothly. With a competitive price, I would use them again!
Marizel