Pick & Pack Removals

Pick & Pack Removals

Mohamad saad

Mohamad saadSydney, NSW

Fast & Easy company perfection from start to finish!!

This company is fantastic ,From booking job James was very professional and friendly The men that got sent out to us Martin & Youi were so friendly and quick. The whole process and booking the move was super quick and easy too. If you’re looking for a mover, definitely pick and pack . Highly recommend!

David S

David SSydney, NSW

Pick & Pack make moving easy

Aboud and Ramy at Pick & Pack Removals did a great job moving our home contents. They arrived on time and everything arrived in perfect condition. I highly recommend this company.

Eric Xu

Eric XuSydney, NSW

Alfredo Nikolas thank you

It’s good job from these two ppl for helping us move our big bulk stuff to new address, they both nice and take care of what belongs to us. Nice trail today.

Quick movers perfection

I have use josh and Frankie twice with Pick & pack removals and both times have been great. Always on time and get the job done very efficiently. Recommend pick and pack removals for all your fragile and delicate items to move safety and done by them.

Fantastic fast movers

Move a 2 bedroom local move and the movers were great,fast and efficient all items were wrapped up and delivery to new home safe. On time and will use them again if we move in future .

Raf

Raf

Smooth house move thanks to pick and pack removals

I would like to thank Martin and Kenny for all the hard work and effort they put in our move. We had lots of large heavy furniture and they managed it all well. Very polite removals and amazing skill loading to fit all our items recommend to all family and friend to use Martin & Kenny and pick and pack removals.

Jade

JadeSydney, NSW

Best removelist service I ever had

The two men sent by pick and pack movers were absolutely fantastic. Furniture was moving to three different locations and the men packed and unpacked quickly and carefully. Nothing was too hard for them. I Highly recommend them.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Sydney to Melbourne best service

Martin and Marselo were on time and very frendly and fast careful movers very experienced and took care of our fragile items James in the office was fabulous and perfect with the booking and time frames thanks to all the team from pick and pack removals that we’re involve in our move recommend to all

Marsello & Admon

We couldnt be happier with the boys. Moving our life from a 1 bed flat to a 4 bed house was no easy job, but the boys were fantastic! Furniture was dismantled and carried upstairs effortlessly. Furniture was wrapped and protected for the journey and they were more than happy to accommodate all of our extra belongings.

Would thoroughly recommend!

Amber

AmberSydney, NSW

Great, quick move robin

Robin and his team were very efficient, friendly and open to detailed instruction. All items were moved safely and quickly with nothing too much to ask. It was a great experience for everyone.

Robin

Perfect move for my 1 bed room apartment. Arrived early and moved everything very carefully and efficiently!

Faster than any of my other moves! 10/10 recommended. Was worried about fitting all my big items through the doors and the fact that we only have street parking. Worries were all out to rest!

Nat

NatSydney, NSW

Good move but questionable company

I have downgraded this review due to being inundated with calls and texts for payment for the rest of the day after the job was completed, despite paying immediately after. I am a bit dubious about the company which seems to be one of several moving companies under the same umbrella. As for the actual move it was easy to organise and confirm, a good hourly rate and good communication. The only negative would be the late start and then finish time was stretched out to push into another hour but otherwise Alfredo was polite and careful with my belongings.

Robin

Arrived 1pm on the dot and got right into the job with no delay, very quick and efficient.

No hidden costs of anything and finished earlier than expected, very nice person as well as his colleague.

Robin and partner was incredible!!!

Robin and partner was incredible. They turned up 10minutes before time and were extremely professional and reliable.
They covered all my wooden goods with blankets and placed all items where asked. extremely friendly and excellent communication
150% recommend !!

Dylan

DylanSydney, NSW

Robin

Had 3 separate places to move in 1 day in units and the service was great! Nothing was a hastle for them and very quick to get the job done highly recommend and would you use them again! Also a great price for the job. Nothing was damaged and they took care of everything!!

Manuel

ManuelIllawarra, NSW

Robin

Great service from 2 professional removalist I highly recommend their services. And my furniture was wrapped and protected and there was no damaged done. Pricing was also very competitive and I will definitely use them on my next move.

Alfredo and Marceelo

Great service. We had a two bedroom shifted from Sydney to melbourne and with some tricky items but the boys came through. Alfredo and Marseel did a great job. They were thorough

Very Professional & Polite

Moved from Sydney to Gold Coast the fellas were absolutely amazing Norman & Alein are very professional at their job
They were on time at pick up and delivery
I Would highly recommend them

Robin

Very good. Very smooth. Very efficient. Would use again. Thank you very much robin. He helped me disassemble and reassemble my bed. Highly recommended to everyone out there. Thank you

Richard88

Richard88Sydney, NSW

Robin. Very professional and quick, no damage and all packaged up safely. Would use again with my next move and can recommend this driver and the company for people wanting to move.