Pick & Pack Removals

Pick & Pack Removals

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great, quick move robin

Robin and his team were very efficient, friendly and open to detailed instruction. All items were moved safely and quickly with nothing too much to ask. It was a great experience for everyone.

Robin

Perfect move for my 1 bed room apartment. Arrived early and moved everything very carefully and efficiently!

Faster than any of my other moves! 10/10 recommended. Was worried about fitting all my big items through the doors and the fact that we only have street parking. Worries were all out to rest!

Nat

NatSydney, NSW

Good move but questionable company

I have downgraded this review due to being inundated with calls and texts for payment for the rest of the day after the job was completed, despite paying immediately after. I am a bit dubious about the company which seems to be one of several moving companies under the same umbrella. As for the actual move it was easy to organise and confirm, a good hourly rate and good communication. The only negative would be the late start and then finish time was stretched out to push into another hour but otherwise Alfredo was polite and careful with my belongings.

Robin

Arrived 1pm on the dot and got right into the job with no delay, very quick and efficient.

No hidden costs of anything and finished earlier than expected, very nice person as well as his colleague.

Robin and partner was incredible!!!

Robin and partner was incredible. They turned up 10minutes before time and were extremely professional and reliable.
They covered all my wooden goods with blankets and placed all items where asked. extremely friendly and excellent communication
150% recommend !!

Dylan

DylanSydney, NSW

Robin

Had 3 separate places to move in 1 day in units and the service was great! Nothing was a hastle for them and very quick to get the job done highly recommend and would you use them again! Also a great price for the job. Nothing was damaged and they took care of everything!!

Manuel

ManuelIllawarra, NSW

Robin

Great service from 2 professional removalist I highly recommend their services. And my furniture was wrapped and protected and there was no damaged done. Pricing was also very competitive and I will definitely use them on my next move.

Alfredo and Marceelo

Great service. We had a two bedroom shifted from Sydney to melbourne and with some tricky items but the boys came through. Alfredo and Marseel did a great job. They were thorough

Very Professional & Polite

Moved from Sydney to Gold Coast the fellas were absolutely amazing Norman & Alein are very professional at their job
They were on time at pick up and delivery
I Would highly recommend them

Robin

Very good. Very smooth. Very efficient. Would use again. Thank you very much robin. He helped me disassemble and reassemble my bed. Highly recommended to everyone out there. Thank you

Richard88

Richard88Sydney, NSW

Robin. Very professional and quick, no damage and all packaged up safely. Would use again with my next move and can recommend this driver and the company for people wanting to move.

Andre

AndreSydney, NSW

Robin

Moved a 2 bedroom apartment for me and did an amazing job. Everything was packed perfectly and wrapped up to prevent damage. Arrived exactly on time. Would strongly recommend this company.

Very professional and friendly

House with 2 bedrooms,1 kitchen,1 study room from Wetherill Park to East hills (short distance) 20 kms.The move started and finished on time.very professional and friendly removalist.I really recommend this company.

Franca

FrancaSydney, NSW

Robin

Arrived on time and all items were delivered with no damage.We were really happy, hard workers and did the job as quick as they could. Would highly recommend the tem.

Robins Friend

The team arrived on time and were careful with all my belongings. Professional and fast thank you! Highly recommended to hire this team thank you for being available to do this job.

Robin

Good guys and work fast and careful.
Friendly, work very hard and we are satisfied with their job! Robin is very good guy and he is very nice. Will call him next time if need moving!

Robin waseem

Apartment to house
20km
Yep very prompt
Would recommend
Very helpful and friendly guys. No damage, they looked after all my things.
Supplied own blankets and supplies. Good report with the children at the house

Robin
They work for my 1bedroom unit.They are on time. Easy to communicate and do it fast and clean.Really happy how they done their work.i will recommend to friends.thank you robin.

Anne

AnneSydney, NSW

Safaa: excellent.

Safaa was Excellent. He was Punctual, (in fact early, which was much appreciated), pleasant and careful. And Seemed very enthusiastic. I would definitely use again and will recommend to my friends.

Em G.

Em G.Sydney, NSW

Very helpful Safaa thank you!

Wrapped my mattress, friendly workers, involved several different locations. Needed help positioning my fridge, gave me a hand. Suggest you give these guys a go. Thank you for a job well done.