• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Highly Recommended!

The removalists came on time, were well organised and friendly. I had a furniture, etc in a house for a 2 bedroom unit. They also assembled furniture for me. The whole process went smoothly. With a competitive price, I would use them again!

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Not the most honest people.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Willsin H.Pick & Pack Removals
Mary Rizzeri
Mary RizzeriSydney, NSW

Big David and Sam

They are very efficient, on time quick and very entertaining at the same time. I recommend big Dave and Sam for your removalist. Very professional, it was a big move and was done very efficiently

Joan C.
Joan C.Sydney, NSW

Excellent .

Moved from apartment with 1 bedroom to another apartment with 2 bedroom. They came on time and had everything done smoothly. They take care of the furnitures and did excellent job in moving from door to door

Lacrosix
LacrosixSydney, NSW

Friendly and very efficient!

I Had Abud and his mate for the job. (Medium size storage to my property) .They spoke English well and were very friendly. They got the job done quickly and efficiently. No crap tactics - excellent work. Have them booked again for another job.

Em——
Em——

Rami the driver and his friend were amazing

It was one the cheapest quote and the driver Rami was very professional and he looked after my furniture. He was quick at packing and unpacking the truck and he ensured everything was well looked after. He called to let us know when he’s arrive and he was very friendly. Nothing was a hassle or stressful for him and he made my move from Geelong, Victoria to Wollongong, NSW so much easier!

Adele
Adele

Good service and good rate

Was of the cheapest quotes that I could find.
Customer service was very good.
Removal staff handled all items with care
Moved all house items, from one town to the next, timing from start to finish was quick.

Worst Service and dishonest

Moved from Homebush to Kellyville. Damaged our TV . Did not take any responsibility. Claim now lodged with fairtrade and legal. Very unprofessional they were late and tried to clock up hours. Did not cover items as discussed. TV was covered with a blanket.

Saras G.
Saras G.

Company also deleted all negative comments

Ryan P.
Ryan P.Sydney, NSW

Removalists were great.

I recently organised a move back at the end of August 2020. The movers were great, did everything as directed and were professional. They were even able to make an additional trip after I'd realised that the truck size I had ordered initially was a bit too small.

Alwyn
AlwynSydney, NSW

Nightmare moving experience

Mohamad saad
Mohamad saadSydney, NSW

Fast & Easy company perfection from start to finish!!

This company is fantastic ,From booking job James was very professional and friendly The men that got sent out to us Martin & Youi were so friendly and quick. The whole process and booking the move was super quick and easy too. If you’re looking for a mover, definitely pick and pack . Highly recommend!

David S
David SSydney, NSW

Pick & Pack make moving easy

Aboud and Ramy at Pick & Pack Removals did a great job moving our home contents. They arrived on time and everything arrived in perfect condition. I highly recommend this company.

Eric Xu
Eric XuSydney, NSW

Alfredo Nikolas thank you

It’s good job from these two ppl for helping us move our big bulk stuff to new address, they both nice and take care of what belongs to us. Nice trail today.

Quick movers perfection

I have use josh and Frankie twice with Pick & pack removals and both times have been great. Always on time and get the job done very efficiently. Recommend pick and pack removals for all your fragile and delicate items to move safety and done by them.

Fantastic fast movers

Move a 2 bedroom local move and the movers were great,fast and efficient all items were wrapped up and delivery to new home safe. On time and will use them again if we move in future .