Pick & Pack Removals

Pick & Pack Removals

Prompt, reliable & friendly

Can say by far the best removalist I ever use. First of all they call the night before and make sure we all ready to go. Josh and Frank were fantastic from start to finished move all the heavy items with no issues will be using them again soon. Would like to say a big Thank you to James who organise the cleaning company for us and stress free. Recommend pick and pack movers to all Must use them.

Move from Sydney to Melbourne perfection

Book a semi premium service with pick and pack removals.They called the night before and gave us a time in the morning, Josh and frank were very careful of our belongings.They wrap every single item and delivered it safe to Sydney.From booking the service and to the end moving was perfection thank you to all that were involved and making my move fabulous.

Marseelo and Alen

Marseelo and Alen called
before arrival and arrived on time. It was a tricky move due to small doorways but they were both experienced and professional in the way they handled it. Would recommend them to anyone who is moving.

Experienced and efficient removalist team

I requested an experienced removalist team and Pick & Pack Removals delivered! Claude and Naisiem were fantastic. They were very well organised, efficient, friendly and respectful. We completed the whole move in 5 hours. Really recommended this company Must use .

Removals were fantastic #1

Boys were fantastic book a last minute removals due to mine cancelled on the day and called pick and pack removals to do the job they were Local and were amazing. Wrap all my items and took lots of care. Really recommend pick and pack movers thank you will use again if we move in the future.

Hassle free and Quality removelist !!!

My second move with pick and pack removals .they have been amazing both times.On time and fast took care of all our furniture.Highly recommend them to family and friends.Thanks to josh and frank for making our moves fantastic.

Amazing! Great people and perfect no stress service! And very quick and carefully.

They were on time, very efficient, quick and friendly service at a great price!
We didn’t have any stress of moving thanks to them! They were really considered and carefully with our furniture. We recommend them 100%

Move from Sydney to Melbourne perfection !!!

I use pick and pack removals backloading option which was resonable for me and my budget.The removals who turn up on the day Alfredo and Marselo were 2 young professional men.Were on time,took care of all the items and was very fast loading and unloading. When moving back to Sydney will definitely use Pick & Pack Removals again Thanks guys

Excellent service very efficient

Norman and Alfredo were both great they work continuously,professionally and with a minimum of stress.If we move again in the future we would definitely use again thanks to James for organizing everything and pick& pack removals

Marseelo and Allen is very accommodative and took enough care for our materials. They were good and interactive. Arrangements of goods in vehicle were really good. Taken enough care for material

Fantastic service from Pick& Pack Removals & good price

Alfredo and frank were fantastic move my 2 bedroom house. They were on time also
they wrapped all my furniture safely and delivered it all to the new house safe.
Could say the 2 young guys were friendly and well experienced with there work thanks once again!

I recommend pick and pack removals to all that need good movers.

Removalist job

Fast professional. Efficient. Excellent communication skill. Respectful of the property no damages during moving arrive bit early but very helpful in packing.
Alfredo slivian. Would recommend if you want a professional Removalist that get the job done.

additional not after checking missing a thumb screw from my desktop and the monitor screw i told not to lose and keep it in the packing material. if you have a custom PC , go buy those expandable foam to ensure that the pc will mitigated the damage from being moved, and most important pack the desktop yourself. can confirm that they dont have expandable foam even if you request the company bring it along, for the moveupdate on the monitor and desktop replacement they were quick and professional, get the problem solved. .

Thank you Norman and Frank for helping me with the move. They were efficient and careful with my items and furnitures.

The move was at a home. Norman and Frank took less than 25 minutes to arrived. The move started actually on time and the finished time were spot on. Thanks

Savio and Stewart were great. On time and helpful.

The guys were On time and Worked very efficiently. Some dodgy legs on table so they Offered to fix the legs.
I Would definitely recommend to friends and family. Good price.

OK with some room for improvement

Two consecutive moves, one was rather large, the second one was for the plants that didn't fit in the truck the first time. From Syd to Melb. OK in general, the communication was a bit frustrating, lots of follow up calls had to me made to get boxes, then info on timing. There was some damage to furniture. Expected with a big move however the lack of communication again - i.e. tried to glue broken bits rather than tell me. On the second move a large pot plant disappeared. No explanation. My guess is the pot broke so it was easier to chuck it out and hope it's not noticed, rather than have the conversation. No reply to email. Overall not too bad for a big move x2.

Top professional service by savio Stewart Norman marselo

These guys are the best there is. They were on time. Very professional, polite and went above and beyond to even help me pack up my thangs. Thank you so Mach jaemes. I will recommend you to all my friends.

David and Savio moved my stuffs from Sydney to QLD.

The service was excellent. Highly recommend. They organised the stuffs in an excellent manner and delivered at my place very well. Very much satisfied with their work. Thank you James.

Excellent and Efficient (Savio and Alfredo) - Canberra to Gold Coast

Polite and friendly service. Efficient and timely service. Did very well to fit our belongings without damage. Highly recommend to others in need of a removalist.

Thank you James.

Excellent service

1Excellent Removals by Savio and Rab (long distance: Syd to Forster)
Savio and Rab were awesome, did a fantastic job of moving us from Sydney to Forster. James was fantastic in organising the team and logistics - really easy over the phone. Highly recommend this removalist service! Top guys!

Excellent job Savio and Rab!

Great attitude of the champs! Fast and efficient delivery! On time. Real happy with overall job. Recommend this company and Savio and Rab!