Pigeon PP Wide Neck

Pigeon PP Wide Neck

See the Best Baby Bottles in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Pigeon? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Bottle LeakageYes (2) · No (13)

Bianca
BiancaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

experience

My baby loves this bottle. She is having way less hiccups after the feed. Definitely the best bottle after so many that we have tried. My baby loves this one the best.

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $14.00.

Reem A
Reem APerth, WA

Use them to know how good they are !!! Excellent bottles

My nearly 3 month old was not gaining weight as she was spending too many calories trying to get milk out of medela slow flow teats. I moved her over to medela medium flow and we had a flood at every feed and an unhappy baby who wasn’t feeding well/choking on milk . Read reviews and picked pigeon wideneck PP bottle at Chemist and can’t believe how amazing they are. She took them in one go, finishes her bottles now and not even a single spill. She burps a lot easier and no issues with gas too. I regret not using them earlier. Thank you pigeon for saving my sanity !

Purchased in March 2021 at Chemist Warehouse.

Samantha
Samantha

Life Saver!

My 2 month old baby would choke on the other bottles tried even medela but didn't work. Pigeon SS teat was the only one that helped her. We were so relieved and happy. For babies who drink too fast the SS teat is the best. You cannot buy them separately, they come along with the 180ml bottle I think.

Purchased in July 2020 at Baby Bunting.

Doris T.
Doris T.

Baby loves it

I actually got the PPSU wide neck bottle but since it is not listed I would put my review here. The bottle is great. Started bottle feeding since week 6. Began with Tomme Tippe anti colic one but it was too fast even with their slow teat my baby would choke. So I did some research and found many recommending Pigeon. Gave it a try and baby loves it. With the 0m+ teat my baby did not choke any more. Transitioned her to the 1m+ teat when she was 2 month old, she choked at first but got used to it within two days. Then towards 3 month the teat collapsed when she was sucking, so I switched to 3m+ teat and she has no problem adapting. No more choking, and she's enjoying her teat and bottle. The anti colic valve works great, no gas issue.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $20.00.

Weiwei
WeiweiPerth, WA

Love it!

Read so many reviews before choosing pigeon. Love the bottle, son had no problems with the bottle and teat. Didn’t cause any gas for him. Wide neck bottle easy to wash and assemble and did not leak.
Good flow from teats, although in Australia they only go up to size L but in Singapore I found one that was size LL for 9 months plus babies.

Purchased in October 2016.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Pigeon changed my life!

For MONTHS I could not get my breastfed baby to take a bottle, I tried every range there was until I was recommended by a friend to give Pigeon a go! FIRST go she took it and ever since then lt is all we use! Pigeon wide neck! I have also tried Piegons Silicone mat and bib and cleaning is now so much easier! The bib has different adjustments for waist and head so it will be used as my baby grows! Pigeon for life :)

Purchased in May 2020 at Baby Bunting.

Esther
Esther

Great for breastfed baby

My 4 month old was exclusively breastfed and I wanted to transition to drink from a bottle. Tried medela and nuk teats but my baby refused them multiple times. Bought this and he immediately drank from it!

Purchased in June 2020 at Baby Bunting for $15.00.

Kate M
Kate MCentral Queensland, QLD

Our only go-to bottle!

I started giving my baby a bottle of EBM at 2 weeks old and she took it first go with no hesitations. Now at 4 months old she still doesnt have any nipple confusion and happily goes from BF to bottle with no worries. She still only prefers the stage 1 teat though as she is a paced feeder. Has made life so much easier and her other family members can enjoy that special time feeding her also.

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $20.65.

Mary
MarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for my baby

The teats is natural and my baby like it. The size and shape is easy to use and wash. My baby start to use it since she was 1 month old.

Purchased in January 2020 at Baby Bunting for $30.00.

Find out how Pigeon PP Wide Neck compares to other Baby Bottles

No mess, less winds and a comfortable, easy grip.

I love the pigeon bottle very much. Stumbled across it when I bought the electric breast pump (it came with a bottle) it made feeding so easy, so comfortable and without a mess and a fuss.

Purchased in January 2020 at Baby City .

Georgia
GeorgiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not what I expected

I purchased three packs of the Pigeon SofTouch Peristaltic Plus PPSU Twin Pack, after reading great reviews. I love the look of the bottles and the feel (they feel great quality) but unfortunately I was disappointed in them. Every time I shake the bottle the milk leaks out and I end up with sticky hands each time. I didnt have this issue with the Pigeon newborn starter kit so unsure if the issue is with these taller bottles. Its a shame because I really wanted to stick with these bottles

Purchased in October 2019 at Baby Bunting for $38.95.

Bottle LeakageYes
Brie L
Brie L

My baby loves these bottles

Excellent for colic and other digestive issues, easy to wash and sterilise. Fits in most of the standard sterilisers. Wide range of teat and bottles sizes are available. A friend recommended these and glad I followed her advice!

Nikki K.
Nikki K.South East Queensland, QLD

This bottle is a life saver!!!

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Bunting for $15.00.

HollsNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Poor quality that doesnt work correctly

I initially used the newborn teat with my bub while mixed feeding and once she weaned we moved up to the larger bottle with size 3 teat. These teats are pathetic, they frequently create a vacuum and collapse, they dont vent and if they do it makes heaps of bubbles unless bottle is horizontal. The flow is fast and if they work properly bub can handle it but if not she chokes and takes a lot of wind. When i put hot water in it then a lid on it will often build up pressure and leak and make a mess in my nappy bag. Or sometimes the lid will be on properly but it leaks when mixing in the formula. She also clicks a lot when using this bottle. I would recommend to anyone to use this once weaning.

Purchased in March 2019.

JDA
JDASydney, NSW

Best bottle out there

My picky breastfed baby took this bottle immediately. We use the SS teats and pace feed to mimic breast feeding and this bottle and teat does it best! Would recommend to anyone

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Read more reviews - page 2

Yvonne
Yvonneasked

May I know why the milk keep leak from the teat when my baby suck on the nipple? And how come my baby keep fuss at the milk bottle during the beginning of the feed?

Shanny c
Shanny c

Is it normal to get bubbles in the bottle while feeding?

ASB
ASBasked

How do I get the bottle to release the air consistently? I keep having to pull the bottle out of my babies mouth to let air in and I don’t have the lid too tight. She gets frustrated each time the pressure builds up and it’s making feeding extremely stressful

Holls

I stretch the teat before pulling it into the white plastic part. If it continues to get stuck i press on the air flow part to unblock it. Yes it is annoying

AmyRose
AmyRoseasked

Which Wide neck soft touch teat is best for use with thickener? I find it gets stuck in some tests. The thickener states medium flow but I’m not sure which Pigeon Teat that would be. Thanks for your help.

sarah
sarah

Im not sure as I have never used thickener before. I would assume a medium flow teat aimed for a slightly older baby say 4-6months with slow flow being newborns and fast flow for 8month plus. Sorry I cannot be more helpful

CategoryBaby Bottles