Pigeon PP Wide Neck

Pigeon PP Wide Neck

See the Best Baby Bottles in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Brie L

Brie L

My baby loves these bottles

Excellent for colic and other digestive issues, easy to wash and sterilise. Fits in most of the standard sterilisers. Wide range of teat and bottles sizes are available. A friend recommended these and glad I followed her advice!

Nikki K.

Nikki K.South East Queensland, QLD

This bottle is a life saver!!!

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Bunting for $15.00.

Breastfed Child No

HollsNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Poor quality that doesnt work correctly

I initially used the newborn teat with my bub while mixed feeding and once she weaned we moved up to the larger bottle with size 3 teat. These teats are pathetic, they frequently create a vacuum and collapse, they dont vent and if they do it makes heaps of bubbles unless bottle is horizontal. The flow is fast and if they work properly bub can handle it but if not she chokes and takes a lot of wind. When i put hot water in it then a lid on it will often build up pressure and leak and make a mess in my nappy bag. Or sometimes the lid will be on properly but it leaks when mixing in the formula. She also clicks a lot when using this bottle. I would recommend to anyone to use this once weaning.

Purchased in March 2019.

Bottle LeakageYes
JDA

JDASydney, NSW

Best bottle out there

My picky breastfed baby took this bottle immediately. We use the SS teats and pace feed to mimic breast feeding and this bottle and teat does it best! Would recommend to anyone

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Rey

ReySydney, NSW

excessively breast feed 3 month old wasn’t taking any other bottle but this , life saving.RECCOMENED !

Son is almost 3 months got the wide neck 3 month flow it’s perfect .
I never leave reviews on anything but had to for this. Amazing satisfied with everything n

Purchased in March 2019 at Cincotta Chemist.

sarahVIC, 3752

Great bottle which my baby eventually took

So I brought this bottle over 6weeks ago as my exclusively breastfed 4 month old baby was now refusing a bottle. It took several attempts over the weeks but finally I am happy so say she has taken the bottle. This has now given mummy a new found sense of relief I can leave her with family for a few hours and now she will be fed.
I found that although she refused it to bring with I let her play with an empty bottle and she would attempt to pick it up and drink from it. I let her do this over several days and then when I gave it to her she began to latch and feed from it. I hope this will work for other parents who face themselves with fussy little bubs

Shirong

ShirongMelbourne

Good customer service

We were using this bottle for our first boy and now, more than 4 years later, my daughter can still use it. Good quality. The other thing I'd like to share is the excellent customer service I had from Pigeon Austrlia (or Pigeon's distributor in AU). I dropped one of my bottle and it fell on the stairs and rolling downstairs, the bottle is fine but the plastic ring holds the teat was broken. I emailed Pigeon, asking the place to by a spare, they send me the replacement for free! Really appreciated.

Kiara

Kiara

Hands down the best.

The only bottle I can use with not a fast flow & also using formula thickener in my babies formula, I’ve tried many many different bottles and spent so much money and finally found this one! Easy to clean, wide neck so easy to add the formula, small and compact enough for nappy bags!

Nefer

NeferSouth East Queensland, QLD

Only bottle he will use

We have both Plastic and glass wide neck bottles and he only takes Pigeon narrow neck/wide neck bottles.. We tried Avast, tommee tippee but no luck with them. Pigeon bottles are little more expensive then others, but every good product. I am going to buy more Pigeon Glass bottles to stop using any plastic bottles for baby, because glass is always safer than plastic.

Tomo

TomoAltona Meadows

Try this bottle if nothing else worked

I don’t usually write a review but I needed to say this bottle is amazing!! My daughter was drinking formula 1 or 2 times a day but suddenly she started to refuse the bottle I was using for her and tried a couple different bottles to feed her but nothing was accepted I tried pigeon bottle for the last resort and without any fuss she stated drinking fomula that I was amazed big time! Highly recommend for people struggling to find the right bottle for your baby It will surely work on any fussy baby

Bree

Bree

Absolute beauty!

Sam

SamSydney

Perfect for breastfed babies

This bottle is a life saver as a mother of three, With my first baby, I had so much trouble to get him into bottle feeding. Tried so many types of bottles no luck. Finally found Pigeon wide neck. It’s amazing as it uses same technique for breast feeding. No mess, no fuss. Loved it and of course used it again with my other 2 children still a success to transfer from breastfeeding to bottle.

MandaBee

MandaBeeToowoomba

Only bottle my colicky/refluxy 7 week old would take to!

Nadine tucker

Nadine tuckerIpswich

Perfect for Mix feeding

We have been mix feeding breast and bottle since 2 weeks.
We have had no issues with nipple confusion. We love out pidgeon wide neck bottles.

The wide neck gives a similar latch as breastfeeding which helps eliminate nipple confusion.

These bottles Are more expensive than some other brands but well worth the money.

Bee

Bee

Finally a bottle my baby would take

After 3 weeks of trying different bottles and a baby screaming in protest at each one I was desperate and emotionally exhausted. This bottle was immediately accepted by my 6 week old baby without a fuss. Absolutely recommend this product especially for breastfed babies who struggle with transitioning to bottle.

samssteph

samsstephLaunceston

Bottle and breastfeeding is possible

bmsm

bmsmMelbourne

Fantastic Bottle!

perfect and worth it

I bought avent bottles because it is widely commercialized but when I fed using avent my baby choked every time and nipple drips fastly. Then I switched to pigeon & my baby loved it. The nipple is the softest and made of silicone, it only drips when my baby sucked, shape mimics natural nipple so I had no problem mixing breast and bottle feeding. Even if it is expensive, it is durable that I could still use it for my next baby.

bkm

bkmMelbourne

Pricy but highly recommend this one

Bub was struggling to feed and was almost gagging with the Avent bottles we decided to give this brand a go. Extremely happy with the bottle and the wide neck teat. The quality of the plastic is high grade which makes these bottles expensive but it is worth every penny!

Alessandra

AlessandraBrisbane

Only 4/5 because of price.

I can't believe why I waited so long to try these bottles. Bub is mainly breast fed but I would give her ebm from time to time. I used Avent Natural bottles and the teats collapse and she would have milk dribbling from the sides of her mouth. The Pigeon wide neck teat fits the Avent Natural bottle a bit loosely but will not move once it is screwed in place. Only complaint is that it is expensive.

Yvonne

Yvonneasked

May I know why the milk keep leak from the teat when my baby suck on the nipple? And how come my baby keep fuss at the milk bottle during the beginning of the feed?

ASB

ASBasked

How do I get the bottle to release the air consistently? I keep having to pull the bottle out of my babies mouth to let air in and I don’t have the lid too tight. She gets frustrated each time the pressure builds up and it’s making feeding extremely stressful

Holls

I stretch the teat before pulling it into the white plastic part. If it continues to get stuck i press on the air flow part to unblock it. Yes it is annoying

AmyRose

AmyRoseasked

Which Wide neck soft touch teat is best for use with thickener? I find it gets stuck in some tests. The thickener states medium flow but I’m not sure which Pigeon Teat that would be. Thanks for your help.

sarah

Im not sure as I have never used thickener before. I would assume a medium flow teat aimed for a slightly older baby say 4-6months with slow flow being newborns and fast flow for 8month plus. Sorry I cannot be more helpful

Get an answer from our members and Pigeon representatives

CategoryBaby Bottles