Pigeon PP Wide Neck

Pigeon PP Wide Neck

4.5

• Bottle LeakageYes (2) · No (11)
Samantha

Samantha

Life Saver!

My 2 month old baby would choke on the other bottles tried even medela but didn't work. Pigeon SS teat was the only one that helped her. We were so relieved and happy. For babies who drink too fast the SS teat is the best. You cannot buy them separately, they come along with the 180ml bottle I think.

Purchased in July 2020 at Baby Bunting.

Doris T.

Doris T.

Baby loves it

I actually got the PPSU wide neck bottle but since it is not listed I would put my review here. The bottle is great. Started bottle feeding since week 6. Began with Tomme Tippe anti colic one but it was too fast even with their slow teat my baby would choke. So I did some research and found many recommending Pigeon. Gave it a try and baby loves it. With the 0m+ teat my baby did not choke any more. Transitioned her to the 1m+ teat when she was 2 month old, she choked at first but got used to it within two days. Then towards 3 month the teat collapsed when she was sucking, so I switched to 3m+ teat and she has no problem adapting. No more choking, and she's enjoying her teat and bottle. The anti colic valve works great, no gas issue.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for A$20.00.

Weiwei

WeiweiPerth, WA

Love it!

Read so many reviews before choosing pigeon. Love the bottle, son had no problems with the bottle and teat. Didn’t cause any gas for him. Wide neck bottle easy to wash and assemble and did not leak.
Good flow from teats, although in Australia they only go up to size L but in Singapore I found one that was size LL for 9 months plus babies.

Purchased in October 2016.

Pigeon changed my life!

For MONTHS I could not get my breastfed baby to take a bottle, I tried every range there was until I was recommended by a friend to give Pigeon a go! FIRST go she took it and ever since then lt is all we use! Pigeon wide neck! I have also tried Piegons Silicone mat and bib and cleaning is now so much easier! The bib has different adjustments for waist and head so it will be used as my baby grows! Pigeon for life :)

Purchased in May 2020 at Baby Bunting.

Esther

Esther

Great for breastfed baby

My 4 month old was exclusively breastfed and I wanted to transition to drink from a bottle. Tried medela and nuk teats but my baby refused them multiple times. Bought this and he immediately drank from it!

Purchased in June 2020 at Baby Bunting for A$15.00.

Kate M

Kate MCentral Queensland, QLD

Our only go-to bottle!

I started giving my baby a bottle of EBM at 2 weeks old and she took it first go with no hesitations. Now at 4 months old she still doesnt have any nipple confusion and happily goes from BF to bottle with no worries. She still only prefers the stage 1 teat though as she is a paced feeder. Has made life so much easier and her other family members can enjoy that special time feeding her also.

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$20.65.

Mary

MarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for my baby

The teats is natural and my baby like it. The size and shape is easy to use and wash. My baby start to use it since she was 1 month old.

Purchased in January 2020 at Baby Bunting for A$30.00.

Bottle LeakageNo

No mess, less winds and a comfortable, easy grip.

I love the pigeon bottle very much. Stumbled across it when I bought the electric breast pump (it came with a bottle) it made feeding so easy, so comfortable and without a mess and a fuss.

Purchased in January 2020 at Baby City .

Georgia

GeorgiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not what I expected

I purchased three packs of the Pigeon SofTouch Peristaltic Plus PPSU Twin Pack, after reading great reviews. I love the look of the bottles and the feel (they feel great quality) but unfortunately I was disappointed in them. Every time I shake the bottle the milk leaks out and I end up with sticky hands each time. I didnt have this issue with the Pigeon newborn starter kit so unsure if the issue is with these taller bottles. Its a shame because I really wanted to stick with these bottles

Purchased in October 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$38.95.

Bottle LeakageYes

Brie L

Brie L

My baby loves these bottles

Excellent for colic and other digestive issues, easy to wash and sterilise. Fits in most of the standard sterilisers. Wide range of teat and bottles sizes are available. A friend recommended these and glad I followed her advice!

Nikki K.

Nikki K.South East Queensland, QLD

This bottle is a life saver!!!

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$15.00.

HollsNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Poor quality that doesnt work correctly

I initially used the newborn teat with my bub while mixed feeding and once she weaned we moved up to the larger bottle with size 3 teat. These teats are pathetic, they frequently create a vacuum and collapse, they dont vent and if they do it makes heaps of bubbles unless bottle is horizontal. The flow is fast and if they work properly bub can handle it but if not she chokes and takes a lot of wind. When i put hot water in it then a lid on it will often build up pressure and leak and make a mess in my nappy bag. Or sometimes the lid will be on properly but it leaks when mixing in the formula. She also clicks a lot when using this bottle. I would recommend to anyone to use this once weaning.

Purchased in March 2019.

Bottle LeakageYes
JDA

JDASydney, NSW

Best bottle out there

My picky breastfed baby took this bottle immediately. We use the SS teats and pace feed to mimic breast feeding and this bottle and teat does it best! Would recommend to anyone

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Rey

ReySydney, NSW

excessively breast feed 3 month old wasn’t taking any other bottle but this , life saving.RECCOMENED !

Son is almost 3 months got the wide neck 3 month flow it’s perfect .
I never leave reviews on anything but had to for this. Amazing satisfied with everything n

Purchased in March 2019 at Cincotta Chemist.

sarahVIC, 3752

Great bottle which my baby eventually took

So I brought this bottle over 6weeks ago as my exclusively breastfed 4 month old baby was now refusing a bottle. It took several attempts over the weeks but finally I am happy so say she has taken the bottle. This has now given mummy a new found sense of relief I can leave her with family for a few hours and now she will be fed.
I found that although she refused it to bring with I let her play with an empty bottle and she would attempt to pick it up and drink from it. I let her do this over several days and then when I gave it to her she began to latch and feed from it. I hope this will work for other parents who face themselves with fussy little bubs

Shirong

ShirongMelbourne

Good customer service

We were using this bottle for our first boy and now, more than 4 years later, my daughter can still use it. Good quality. The other thing I'd like to share is the excellent customer service I had from Pigeon Austrlia (or Pigeon's distributor in AU). I dropped one of my bottle and it fell on the stairs and rolling downstairs, the bottle is fine but the plastic ring holds the teat was broken. I emailed Pigeon, asking the place to by a spare, they send me the replacement for free! Really appreciated.

Kiara

Kiara

Hands down the best.

The only bottle I can use with not a fast flow & also using formula thickener in my babies formula, I’ve tried many many different bottles and spent so much money and finally found this one! Easy to clean, wide neck so easy to add the formula, small and compact enough for nappy bags!

Nefer

NeferSouth East Queensland, QLD

Only bottle he will use

We have both Plastic and glass wide neck bottles and he only takes Pigeon narrow neck/wide neck bottles.. We tried Avast, tommee tippee but no luck with them. Pigeon bottles are little more expensive then others, but every good product. I am going to buy more Pigeon Glass bottles to stop using any plastic bottles for baby, because glass is always safer than plastic.

Tomo

TomoAltona Meadows

Try this bottle if nothing else worked

I don’t usually write a review but I needed to say this bottle is amazing!! My daughter was drinking formula 1 or 2 times a day but suddenly she started to refuse the bottle I was using for her and tried a couple different bottles to feed her but nothing was accepted I tried pigeon bottle for the last resort and without any fuss she stated drinking fomula that I was amazed big time! Highly recommend for people struggling to find the right bottle for your baby It will surely work on any fussy baby

Bree