Pinnacle Garage Doors

Pinnacle Garage Doors

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mark

MarkPerth, WA

Great, prompt service.

I had a issue with a garage door at my investment property which needed to be urgently fixed. They were great in getting an installer out to me within the hour and Rick wasn't meant to working that day. Price was competitive also. Thanks to Sam & Rick at Pinnacle Garage Doors.
Mark

Job Satisfaction

Brian H.

Brian H.Perth, WA

Great Service

This is such a simple review because the service was simply first class. Speedy, efficient and very reasonably priced. There was no attempt to sell me things I didn’t need as has happened in the past and Adam, the technician, was polite, effective and tidy. I couldn’t have asked for better service. Very highly recommended.

Job Satisfaction
Jo_Stirling

Jo_StirlingStirling

Faultless customer service

My neighbour highly recommended Pinnacle Garage Doors, when my garage door decided to stop working one day. I can certainly see why - they came out within a few hours after explaining the potential solutions and estimate to repair, performed a great service job so fortunately I won't need a new motor just yet, but advised of future options if required. Very customer focused, rather than trying to upsell. As a result, when I do need a new motor or garage door, Pinnacle will definitely get my business. Very reasonable service rate too. 10/10.

Very happy!

Blair came over and gave me three different options what he could do to fix my broken garagedoor.
And in no time he fixed it to a very fair and reasonable price.
The customer service was excellent too which is important to me. Very helpful and friendly.
Highly recommend.

Outstanding roll model!

My garage door failed to open last Saturday morning, & despite many attempts to solve the problem, my son & I were unsuccessful. I called Pinnacle Doors ( who installed it in 2001 ) & sent through some photos of the motor, door & toggle. They were unable to attend to the problem on Saturday, but yesterday, ( Monday ) my garage door was fixed in a short period by 1pm, & the cost was so minimal I could hardly believe it! Thank you Pinnacle Doors.

Dani

DaniPerth

Ticked all the boxes

From the first contact by phone, to measure and quote, to installation and then after care everything has been top notch. Great service, great product, well priced. Thank you!

Excellent and Outstanding service

The_Hidden_R

The_Hidden_RWestern Australia, 6164

Newly Installed Garage Door

Very pleased with the communication and service from Pinnacle after doing my research online and reading reviews. I had a new garage door installed in my investment property. Blair came down to measure and quote and it took about 3-4 weeks to get this customised and installed. Very happy with the outcome and service. Highly recommended !!

Michael

Michael

May 2016 new garage door bought and installed by Pinnacle Garage Door Perth

As a pensioner I felt safe again in one day

My door broke down @ 8:30 PM, I rang Blair and by 11:45 the next day it was fixed. Now that is service.
Thanks! Brenda

Excellent Highly Recommend

We recently had a new Pinnacle garage door installed in our home and can not speak highly enough of the service we received. Starting with Blair to the installer Ryan very professional, polite and deliver what they say pleasure to deal with them and would most def use the again.

Highly recommend!

I recently had my garage door come off the track and called Pinnacle as they were recommended to me by a friend. I am glad I did. They were able to fit me in last minute before a long weekend. Didn't fancy paying for emergency after hours services. They attended and replaced a bracket, not as costly as I thought it was going to be. I was given a lot of info, my garage door was new in 2002 and looks like this could happen again so I will have to look at getting the door replaced in the near future. We were given some brochures on new doors and offered a great price should we choose to replace the door.
Fast service, information provided and professionalism
Nothing