Pinnacle Garage Doors

Pinnacle Garage Doors

• Job Satisfaction

Extremely happy with my new garage door.

I would highly recommend Pinnacle Garage Doors. After 3 months of trying to find someone to even do my garage door as it is a 1935 old house small garage this company were so helpful and had great ideas to help. The dates they organized to do the job they were there and the times roughly they said they would arrive they were there on time.
Blair was very helpful and Ryan did a fantastic job as it wasn't an easy door to fit.
I wouldn't use anyone but Pinnacle Garage Doors. I will be having my garage door serviced by this company in 1 year. Huge thank you from a very happy customer.

John and Anne Hogan

John and Anne HoganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Job

Thank you Dave and Mark. You did a fabulous job. We called with an issue with the existing Garage door. The repair and replacement of the mechanism was efficient and so much stronger than the original. We can see that it will last for years. We highly recommend Pinnacle Garage Doors as a company. . They are professional and you can be assured of a great job.

Jody

Jody

Brilliant work at Pinnacles Garage Doors

Brilliant work from the inital conversation, to making an appointment to job well done. Thank you Pinnacles Garage Doors for fixing our garage door, extremely happy. Ticks of approval from us. Jody

MM

MMPerth, WA

Excellent service I couldn't be happier...!!!!

Called and booked a broken spring replacement & service for a panel lift double door in the afternoon, they came the next morning and completed both springs and the service within an hour. The technician called me to let me know he was stuck in traffic and would be a little later than arranged, it was only 10 - 15 mins but I did appreciate the fantastic communication.
Once the door was completed he ran it up and down a few times for me to check if I was happy...?
It was the quietest and smoothest its ever been...!!!
At $370 the cost was also very, very competitive.

Excellent Service Thank You,

Mike, Waterford

Lucy

LucyPerth, WA

Love my garage door

Love my new garage door!! Very professional and prompt service from beginning to end. Pricing is very competitive. Installer was very pleasant, experienced and professional as well, explaining everything. Would highly recommend Pinnacle.

Kay

Kay

Excellent service and product!

We're very happy with our new garage door. Pinnacle found us a quality product that was large enough (not so easy), and had it ordered and installed quickly by an experienced and friendly fitter. No fuss and very professional!

Mark

MarkPerth, WA

Great, prompt service.

I had a issue with a garage door at my investment property which needed to be urgently fixed. They were great in getting an installer out to me within the hour and Rick wasn't meant to working that day. Price was competitive also. Thanks to Sam & Rick at Pinnacle Garage Doors.
Mark

Brian H.

Brian H.Perth, WA

Great Service

This is such a simple review because the service was simply first class. Speedy, efficient and very reasonably priced. There was no attempt to sell me things I didn’t need as has happened in the past and Adam, the technician, was polite, effective and tidy. I couldn’t have asked for better service. Very highly recommended.

Jo_Stirling

Jo_StirlingStirling

Faultless customer service

My neighbour highly recommended Pinnacle Garage Doors, when my garage door decided to stop working one day. I can certainly see why - they came out within a few hours after explaining the potential solutions and estimate to repair, performed a great service job so fortunately I won't need a new motor just yet, but advised of future options if required. Very customer focused, rather than trying to upsell. As a result, when I do need a new motor or garage door, Pinnacle will definitely get my business. Very reasonable service rate too. 10/10.

Very happy!

Blair came over and gave me three different options what he could do to fix my broken garagedoor.
And in no time he fixed it to a very fair and reasonable price.
The customer service was excellent too which is important to me. Very helpful and friendly.
Highly recommend.

Outstanding roll model!

My garage door failed to open last Saturday morning, & despite many attempts to solve the problem, my son & I were unsuccessful. I called Pinnacle Doors ( who installed it in 2001 ) & sent through some photos of the motor, door & toggle. They were unable to attend to the problem on Saturday, but yesterday, ( Monday ) my garage door was fixed in a short period by 1pm, & the cost was so minimal I could hardly believe it! Thank you Pinnacle Doors.

Dani

DaniPerth

Ticked all the boxes

From the first contact by phone, to measure and quote, to installation and then after care everything has been top notch. Great service, great product, well priced. Thank you!

Excellent and Outstanding service

The_Hidden_R

The_Hidden_RPerth, WA

Newly Installed Garage Door

Very pleased with the communication and service from Pinnacle after doing my research online and reading reviews. I had a new garage door installed in my investment property. Blair came down to measure and quote and it took about 3-4 weeks to get this customised and installed. Very happy with the outcome and service. Highly recommended !!

Michael

Michael

May 2016 new garage door bought and installed by Pinnacle Garage Door Perth

Find out how Pinnacle Garage Doors compares to other Door & Window Shops

As a pensioner I felt safe again in one day

My door broke down @ 8:30 PM, I rang Blair and by 11:45 the next day it was fixed. Now that is service.
Thanks! Brenda

Excellent Highly Recommend

We recently had a new Pinnacle garage door installed in our home and can not speak highly enough of the service we received. Starting with Blair to the installer Ryan very professional, polite and deliver what they say pleasure to deal with them and would most def use the again.

Highly recommend!

I recently had my garage door come off the track and called Pinnacle as they were recommended to me by a friend. I am glad I did. They were able to fit me in last minute before a long weekend. Didn't fancy paying for emergency after hours services. They attended and replaced a bracket, not as costly as I thought it was going to be. I was given a lot of info, my garage door was new in 2002 and looks like this could happen again so I will have to look at getting the door replaced in the near future. We were given some brochures on new doors and offered a great price should we choose to replace the door.
Fast service, information provided and professionalism
Nothing