Pioneer Solar

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Should have installed it earlier

Was hassle free from the start to the end of the installation. Russell and his team were nothing short of professional with the installation. They arrived on time and were all done by mid afternoon. Russell was extremely knowledgeable about the products and was happy to answer any questions we had. 10 points guys. Highly recommended! Thanks again.

This is perfect

Was the best thing I’d ever done getting solar! The installation was great and they had advised me on every step taken during the whole process. The company is fantastic and always contactable.

Installation
Hi Amber, Thanks for the review. It's always great to hear positive feedback from our customers, as we work very hard to make the solar installation process an enjoyable one. Congratulations on your new PV solar system from Pioneer Solar! Many Thanks, The Pioneer Team.

Very professional and reliable

Whole process right from the saws to installation was very smooth . We were informed at every step regarding the process and were kept informed about the next steps. Getting solar installed was made easy and smooth by pioneer solar.

System Size5.5 KW
Purchase Price $4,200.00
Hi Jigri, Great to hear from you! Our sales reps, in office staff and installation teams all work hard to create a positive customer experience. A huge part of this is making sure our customers are fully informed about the installation process. Thank you for choosing Pioneer Solar for your switch to renewable energy. Kind Regards, The Pioneer Team.

So excited to finally have my solar

Solar Energy made contact with me about 3 years ago but after a consultation it was decided I would not benefit without the battery system. True to their word once battery was available they called me and we started the process. Everything ran well and I had two great installation teams. I am now up and running and am like a kid with a new toy. Love it! Well done Pioneer Solar.

Panel Purchased Goodwe / SEMS
System Size6 KW

Everyone knows your name.

The initial phone call to let me know about Pioneer Solar was fantastic, no pushing for us to go through with it at all. Sales rep who came out to our home (which is out of town) spoke it terms that even our kids could understand what he was saying. Installer were fantastic, they worked like a well oiled machine. The call from the ladies in the office was great, they were so friendly and helpful. One of the biggest thing for me was that they all knew our names.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Peter, Thanks for the review, it's great to hear positive feedback. Thank you for choosing Pioneer Solar for your switch to renewable energy. Our team at Pioneer works hard to make installing solar as stress free and enjoyable as possible. We are excited for you to start benefiting from your new PV solar system. Many Thanks, The Pioneer Team.

Can’t and won’t recommend them

The sales man come to our home sold us a system and haven’t heard from them since. Took forever to get it fully installed but however the sparky that installed it was a great young fella and very professional. Yet to see if it has been totally beneficial.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Bartman, Thanks for your review. On behalf of my team I'd like to apologise for your negative experience. Our customer service team has been working very hard to improve our customer care. While we are disappointed you are unhappy with your experience we always appreciate constructive feedback and would love for you to get in contact with us. Please give our office a call on 1300 886 786 to discuss your experience with us. We have a team of in office and on field staff who are ready to answer your call or help with any issue that may arise. Kind Regards, Admin Team.I’ve said my piece. You can contact me!Hi Bartman, I hope this mail finds you well. That's no problem! If you can provide your name and number, someone from our team will be in contact with you. Thanks Again, Admin Team.

Highly recommend !!

We were recommended Pioneer Solar by friends who had their system installed a few months ago.
Great trades men, great communication Professional service and great attitude!
Full marks to the installers. Very efficient, helpful and polite. Would be happy to recommend the company to people considering solar panels.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Colin, Great to hear from you! Our team here at Pioneer loves getting feedback as we all work hard to create a positive experience for our customers. Don't forget that this is not the end of your solar journey, our friendly team is ready to answer your call for any questions you may have. Thank you again for choosing Pioneer Solar for your switch to renewable energy. Kind Regards, The Pioneer Solar Team.

Amazing

Great service, stress free and easy to deal with. Right from the consultation to the installation the process was so hassle free. The people were friendly aswell! - Highly recommend this service

Hi Brooke, Thanks for the review! Our team at Pioneer Solar enjoyed working with you and your family to get your solar up and running. We hope you enjoy your new PV solar system from Pioneer Solar. Give Peter and Pam our best, and don't forget to contact us if you have any questions or queries. Many thanks, The Pioneer Team.

untrustworthy

6kw system, with only 23 panels. 5kw inverter which can only give me 4.5kw at best, why was I a sold a 6kw system instead of a 5kw. Guy the salesman was very dishonest with me also promised me a inverter with wifi which I didn’t get.

System Size6 KW

Super easy from start to finish

We highly recommend pioneer Solar. Everything went smoothly from signing to installation, we didn’t have to do a thing , it was all done for us . Everyone was professional from the sales person to the trades that came out for the installation

April 9th 2019 Update: So easy to get solar

Thank you so much for coming all the way to Hervey Bay to do our solar . Can’t believe how easy the whole process was for us. We even had to have a meter box moved , pioneer sorted it all for us . Super easy

A great result!

From the initial consultation through to installation, everything was handled professionally and to my total satisfaction. I consider Pioneer Solar to be a standout in the solar industry and I recommend them.

Power Savings

Very professional from sale to installation. Great to deal with. Russell was fantastic with the installation. Even fixed a light fitting for us. Can’t wait for the reduced power bills

I'm so happy!!

Panel installation went smoothly. This company was highly recommended to me by a colleague. Lived up to its recommendation. After sales service has been fabulous! All queries have been answered promptly.

Panel Purchased Canadian
System Size6.5 KW
Purchase Price $5,290.00

Extremely happy and highly recommend

Very professional, Pioneer Solar have been great, always friendly and polite on the phone. Highly recommended. Were a pleasure to deal with. Very happy and saifised customers. Product is great.

Cold call spam

Cold call multiple times enquiring about personal info, home ownership details, existing solar setup.

Any company doing this is untrustworthy.

Avoid.

Great company!

The solar process was very easy! Salesman explained everything and each option we had and answered every question we had with ease.
The installation was smooth and fuss free. Very professional and courteous. Its hard to know what company to go with as there are just so many but im glad we went through pioneer solar. Good quality products and excellent customer service even after installation.

Solar for sure

The rep came to our house, he explained the whole process very well. And any questions we asked he knew the answer. The team of men that installed the system were very well mannered and explained any information I needed to know. We are now looking forward to reaping the benefits of having solar.

Good job pioneer

From start to finish happy with the results. Very good installer and professionally done. I definitely recommend them to my friends

Excellent company

had problems with my solar service Pioneer were on it the ball and sorted the problems very impressed with there installers and there costumer service team will be doing business with them again and referring people i know to Pioneer

Excellent communication.

Very happy with all aspects, polite and friendly Staff, work carried out in efficient manner and tidy workmanship. Many thanks.