4.2

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (22)
  • Purchase Price$5,025.60
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

David L

David LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

Aspen from Pioneer Solar was a pleasure to deal with. The quote and installation process was smooth. When there were issues with the installation (as there were 2 separate contractors for the panels and the battery), Aspen sorted it out and made sure that it was rectified in a timely manner. Would recommend.

Trustworthiness

Ad

Professional & Honest business.

We have very positive and pleasant experience with pioneer solar. I have 6.6 KW system installed on time. Salesman who came to our house was very professional & knowledgeable. Very easy business to deal with and installer was on time and installed the system very cleanly.

Admin T.Pioneer Solar

Thank you very much for the review sam. Hope your are much more happier when the sun is shining.

Maurice N

Maurice N

Love our new battery system.

We found Pioneer Solar very pleasant to deal with. Their knowledge and advice for our home situation helped us to decide on what we needed. The battery was installed in a day and we are enjoying the benefits of self sufficient living.

Admin T.Pioneer Solar

Thank you very much Maurice. We hope everyone should be taking steps towards self sustainable living as you have done. Best Regards Pioneer Solar.

Upgrade to Solar

I have just had my solar upgraded and through Pioneer, found my previous solar provider had not taken advantage of my electricity set up and thus me losing out on a lot of what I could have saved. The service from start to finish with Pioneer Solar has been amazing and smooth. The company representative was professional, friendly and helped a lot with what I finally chose.

The company who installed my solar was just as professional, respectful and quick and did a fantastic job. Pioneer Solar has delivered what they said and even though I have only had it for a couple of weeks, I have already seen the difference with my power bill that just came out. I am looking forward to my bills getting even lower. I highly recommend Pioneer Solar.

Ronny K.

Ronny K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service, Great products. My Tesla Powerwall 2 battery love it.

From start to finish the team at Pioneer Solar did a fantastic job! Dealing with the company was a great experience. The installers arrived on time completed a very neat installation.We installed 6.6kW system with Tesla powerwall 2 battery. Loving my system and tesla battery. Extremely happy.
I would highly Recommend Pioneer Solar. Thanks guys!

Kausik Bhattacharyya

Kausik BhattacharyyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

EXCELLENT SOLAR

I’m very happy with this podcast. Enjoying with my solar power. Very nice people, good quality and very good price they give me. I saved lot of money with PIONEER SOLAR.
Thank you so much Pioneer Solar.
Kausik Bhattacharyya

Value for money

Great price...all process including installation went smooth. Very friendly staff and installers. Thank you for all your efforts making our electricity bill to $0 for almost an year. Much appreciated. Highly recommend.

SALLY

SALLYQueensland

Great company to work with, all the staff (sales, office and installers) are lovely and helpful. The system is up and running well, no hassle. Looks like we will be in credit every month.

Tuan T.

Tuan T.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect solar system

Thank you Pioneer Solar teem. Great price on Solar compared to other quote i receive from other company. Sandeep response very fast with any questions and fast installation from Paul the electrician.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Impressive

It was a pleasure working with the guys. Every thing was done perfectly and professionally. The best service ever. Thank you very much. Sandeep was very professional and so helpfu.l

Get quotes

Can't get better than this.

Excellent service from Pioneer solar team, on time installation and thanks for making the process really simple and easy from start to end. Had many quotes from different suppliers but found very reasonable from Pioner. Good on you guys.

Rhyce.W

Rhyce.WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great to deal with

Pioneer solar was very easy to deal with, Christmas time so very busy but they manage to get someone out and set it all up for us in good timing, always quick to answer phone calls and questions very easy to deal with.

Ad

Great from beginning to end!!

Salesman very knowledgeable, professional and happy to answer any questions honestly! Office was great keeping us in the loop between signing up and installation! Russell and his team who did the installation were fantastic, rather than just banging out the job they took extra time to ensure all panels were positioned to get the most benefit for us! Extremely happy!!

Don

DonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product and professional and friendly service

Installation was a problem from my end, but the team worked with me to reach a happy outcome. Was extremely happy with the professionalism of sales person, office staff and the installer who went above and beyond to get my system in.

Kylie

KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great :)

Good price for system proposal. Salesman, admin and install team were all really nice to deal with. Very happy so far. Everything went very smoothly, happy with the decision I made.

Happy customers

Happy customersCentral Queensland, QLD

Should have installed it earlier

Was hassle free from the start to the end of the installation. Russell and his team were nothing short of professional with the installation. They arrived on time and were all done by mid afternoon. Russell was extremely knowledgeable about the products and was happy to answer any questions we had. 10 points guys. Highly recommended! Thanks again.

This is perfect

Was the best thing I’d ever done getting solar! The installation was great and they had advised me on every step taken during the whole process. The company is fantastic and always contactable.

Jigri Mehta

Jigri MehtaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional and reliable

Whole process right from the saws to installation was very smooth . We were informed at every step regarding the process and were kept informed about the next steps. Getting solar installed was made easy and smooth by pioneer solar.

Jacqui

JacquiSouth East Queensland, QLD

So excited to finally have my solar

Solar Energy made contact with me about 3 years ago but after a consultation it was decided I would not benefit without the battery system. True to their word once battery was available they called me and we started the process. Everything ran well and I had two great installation teams. I am now up and running and am like a kid with a new toy. Love it! Well done Pioneer Solar.

Pete Jo Elly

Pete Jo EllyCentral Queensland, QLD

Everyone knows your name.

The initial phone call to let me know about Pioneer Solar was fantastic, no pushing for us to go through with it at all. Sales rep who came out to our home (which is out of town) spoke it terms that even our kids could understand what he was saying. Installer were fantastic, they worked like a well oiled machine. The call from the ladies in the office was great, they were so friendly and helpful. One of the biggest thing for me was that they all knew our names.