4.1

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (19)
  • Purchase PriceA$5,025.60 (5)
  • Installation
Ronny K.

Ronny K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service, Great products. My Tesla Powerwall 2 battery love it.

From start to finish the team at Pioneer Solar did a fantastic job! Dealing with the company was a great experience. The installers arrived on time completed a very neat installation.We installed 6.6kW system with Tesla powerwall 2 battery. Loving my system and tesla battery. Extremely happy.
I would highly Recommend Pioneer Solar. Thanks guys!

Panel Purchased Longi Fronius and Tesla
Kausik Bhattacharyya

Kausik BhattacharyyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

EXCELLENT SOLAR

I’m very happy with this podcast. Enjoying with my solar power. Very nice people, good quality and very good price they give me. I saved lot of money with PIONEER SOLAR.
Thank you so much Pioneer Solar.
Kausik Bhattacharyya

Value for money

Great price...all process including installation went smooth. Very friendly staff and installers. Thank you for all your efforts making our electricity bill to $0 for almost an year. Much appreciated. Highly recommend.

Panel Purchased Longi panel

SALLY

SALLYQueensland

Great company to work with, all the staff (sales, office and installers) are lovely and helpful. The system is up and running well, no hassle. Looks like we will be in credit every month.

System Size9.9 KW
Tuan T.

Tuan T.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect solar system

Thank you Pioneer Solar teem. Great price on Solar compared to other quote i receive from other company. Sandeep response very fast with any questions and fast installation from Paul the electrician.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Impressive

It was a pleasure working with the guys. Every thing was done perfectly and professionally. The best service ever. Thank you very much. Sandeep was very professional and so helpfu.l

Purchase PriceA$7,450.00

Can't get better than this.

Excellent service from Pioneer solar team, on time installation and thanks for making the process really simple and easy from start to end. Had many quotes from different suppliers but found very reasonable from Pioner. Good on you guys.

Rhyce.W

Rhyce.WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great to deal with

Pioneer solar was very easy to deal with, Christmas time so very busy but they manage to get someone out and set it all up for us in good timing, always quick to answer phone calls and questions very easy to deal with.

Panel Purchased Longi solar
System Size5 KW

Great from beginning to end!!

Salesman very knowledgeable, professional and happy to answer any questions honestly! Office was great keeping us in the loop between signing up and installation! Russell and his team who did the installation were fantastic, rather than just banging out the job they took extra time to ensure all panels were positioned to get the most benefit for us! Extremely happy!!

Panel Purchased Longi panels and Goodwe inverter
System Size10.25 KW

Don

DonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product and professional and friendly service

Installation was a problem from my end, but the team worked with me to reach a happy outcome. Was extremely happy with the professionalism of sales person, office staff and the installer who went above and beyond to get my system in.

Purchase PriceA$4,788.00

Kylie

KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great :)

Good price for system proposal. Salesman, admin and install team were all really nice to deal with. Very happy so far. Everything went very smoothly, happy with the decision I made.

Purchase PriceA$3,400.00

Happy customers

Happy customersCentral Queensland, QLD

Should have installed it earlier

Was hassle free from the start to the end of the installation. Russell and his team were nothing short of professional with the installation. They arrived on time and were all done by mid afternoon. Russell was extremely knowledgeable about the products and was happy to answer any questions we had. 10 points guys. Highly recommended! Thanks again.

This is perfect

Was the best thing I’d ever done getting solar! The installation was great and they had advised me on every step taken during the whole process. The company is fantastic and always contactable.

Jigri Mehta

Jigri MehtaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional and reliable

Whole process right from the saws to installation was very smooth . We were informed at every step regarding the process and were kept informed about the next steps. Getting solar installed was made easy and smooth by pioneer solar.

System Size5.5 KW
Purchase PriceA$4,200.00
Jacqui

JacquiSouth East Queensland, QLD

So excited to finally have my solar

Solar Energy made contact with me about 3 years ago but after a consultation it was decided I would not benefit without the battery system. True to their word once battery was available they called me and we started the process. Everything ran well and I had two great installation teams. I am now up and running and am like a kid with a new toy. Love it! Well done Pioneer Solar.

Panel Purchased Goodwe / SEMS
System Size6 KW

Pete Jo Elly

Pete Jo EllyCentral Queensland, QLD

Everyone knows your name.

The initial phone call to let me know about Pioneer Solar was fantastic, no pushing for us to go through with it at all. Sales rep who came out to our home (which is out of town) spoke it terms that even our kids could understand what he was saying. Installer were fantastic, they worked like a well oiled machine. The call from the ladies in the office was great, they were so friendly and helpful. One of the biggest thing for me was that they all knew our names.

Admin T.Pioneer Solar

Can’t and won’t recommend them

The sales man come to our home sold us a system and haven’t heard from them since. Took forever to get it fully installed but however the sparky that installed it was a great young fella and very professional. Yet to see if it has been totally beneficial.

Bartman
Bartman

I’ve said my piece. You can contact me!

Colin

ColinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend !!

We were recommended Pioneer Solar by friends who had their system installed a few months ago.
Great trades men, great communication Professional service and great attitude!
Full marks to the installers. Very efficient, helpful and polite. Would be happy to recommend the company to people considering solar panels.

Amazing

Great service, stress free and easy to deal with. Right from the consultation to the installation the process was so hassle free. The people were friendly aswell! - Highly recommend this service

Mark

MarkCentral Queensland, QLD

untrustworthy

6kw system, with only 23 panels. 5kw inverter which can only give me 4.5kw at best, why was I a sold a 6kw system instead of a 5kw. Guy the salesman was very dishonest with me also promised me a inverter with wifi which I didn’t get.

System Size6 KW