Pipesafe Plumbing

See the Best Plumbers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

very fast service

very fast plumbing service they came to my house and repaired burst pipe under the ground. they were on site within 40 mins and the works completed within 2 hours very happy with this company

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Fast efficient and clean

Called this company out on Saturday night they arrived within a hour fixed my burst pipe .
Cleaned up after them selfs would recommend this company well done lads
Thanks again for the effort

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Once bit twice shy.

Burst pipe fast and efficient

Hi
Thanks for attending our property in Hampton last night for a burst water pipe the plumber called and was at our property within 1 hour. Repaired the job quickly and cleaned up was expensive but we had our pipe fixed fast .
The other plumbers were slightly cheaper but could not come till next day .
I would recommend this company

Excellent fast service cost effective effienctky

Awesome work guys thanks again for all the effort cleaned blocked drain very fast and cleaned up mess thanks again team will use your services and recommend your team
Regards. R

excellent service

excellent service.
Pipesafe came after hours and repaired my parents hot water unit.l
fast response and did a wonderful job.
They did charge a tiny bit extra but i would rather pay the extra for expertise and fast response time.
Well done team and thanks again

Hi Anthony,
Thank you for taking the time to leave positive feedback, glad we were able to help your parents restore their hot water quickly.

Dodgy Dodgy company

I had a call-out for a dishwasher to be installed. Guy comes out, asks to swipe my card to start (which I should not have done) and then goes away to get a quote. (strange). A simply changeover a dishwasher he claims was going to cost over $500. When I said that was ridiculous he called his boss who proceeded to blame JB HiFi where I bought it from (totally dodgy) and started doing the old "what would you think the job is worth rubbish to which I replied "a callout fee and maybe an hours labour to put it in". He said they had to install their sfaety value on it. The model comes with a safety value THAT is why I bought it. Do not use these guys. They are a complete rip-off.

Paul C.
Paul C.

case in point, Paul

ElReg

ElRegGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic !! Will definitely use them again.

Talk about same day service !! They came very quickly, no fuss, gave us a price, fixed our problem shower, all within such a short time.
Very polite and caring plumber, great people on the phone, cannot fault anything.
Thanks Guys, I don't have to struggle trying to get in and out the bath any more, I have my shower back.

Hi ElReg,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review, so glad to hear you were happy with our service. Enjoy your shower!
Kirstin

Excellent service boys came to my house on Friday 10pm fixed my blocked drain thanks again guys appreciate the effor

Hi Julian,
Thanks for the positive feedback, glad we were able to help

Well done

They were the only company that attended after hours when my house was flooding fixed the blockage it’s great to know a company will help you when your in need of emergency’s

Kirstin J.Pipesafe Plumbing

Thanks so much for your feedback, Jessie- we are glad to have been able to help you when you most needed it. Best Wishes, Kirstin

carlos

carlos

Leaking roof

My mother elderly woman had a roof link causing major damage. Slow response would say there coming then cancel. Charged her $1200 dollars with no itemized bill of work done. I issue still outstanding told will be looked at this morning one guy arrived said to dangerous to look at roof by himself left lot of other issues with this company stay clear rogues and bad practice.

Kirstin J.Pipesafe Plumbing

These guys were really amazing! We live in Bayswater and had major issues with our plumbing including leaking taps and corroded pipes. The plumbers identified and fixed the issues in a few days. They were also very considerate in their work given our family with a baby. We recommend their services

Alicia

AliciaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service.

Fast plumbing service late saturday night came out extremley quick and repaired our blocked sewer.
Thanks again guys for being so prompt!

Peter

PeterMelbourne

Prompt after sales service

I had a job done to drain a pond. The following day I noticed that there was still water in the area that they drained.
I called the company immediately and to their credit they came out immediately and drained the remaining water.
So full marks for their after sales service and response.

Terrible

Tried to rip off my pensioner mum 74 years old, told everything needed replacing immediately and there was a gas leak, demanded 5 thousand on the spot and mum was about to pay, I convinced her we should get second opinion, which showed no leaks or problems they mentioned, these tradesman are a disgrace and should not be allowed to work in the industry...

JOSIANE

JOSIANEGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great job and good advice. Pricing reasonable

AnnoyedMelbourne

Dodgy

Kirstin J.Pipesafe Plumbing

These guys were fantastic and did a wonderful job!

The quality of the job was fantastic and they kept me in the loop of how the job was going all the time!

Dear Jade,
Thank you for your feedback and business. We are happy that you were satisfied with our service and look forward to assisting in the future

RoyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rude & abusive plumber

We had a plumber out today to look at our Solar panel hot water unit. Did not even want to inspect the panel on the roof as he was very sure the panel was damaged. He gave a few vague options. He wanted to get paid $100 for a call out fee which I refused to pay. He became very nasty & abusive to me & my wife at front of the entrance of our house. He was threatening me as he was not paid. Never dealt with a company like this.

Jane