2.5

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Excellent service

Excellent service came within the hour to fix my burst pipe.
They did the job and cleaned up im a happy client and i would use the company again thanks again

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Fast efficient and clean

Called this company out on Saturday night they arrived within a hour fixed my burst pipe .
Cleaned up after them selfs would recommend this company well done lads
Thanks again for the effort

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Once bit twice shy.

Dodgy Dodgy company

I had a call-out for a dishwasher to be installed. Guy comes out, asks to swipe my card to start (which I should not have done) and then goes away to get a quote. (strange). A simply changeover a dishwasher he claims was going to cost over $500. When I said that was ridiculous he called his boss who proceeded to blame JB HiFi where I bought it from (totally dodgy) and started doing the old "what would you think the job is worth rubbish to which I replied "a callout fee and maybe an hours labour to put it in". He said they had to install their sfaety value on it. The model comes with a safety value THAT is why I bought it. Do not use these guys. They are a complete rip-off.

Paul C.
Paul C.

case in point, Paul

ElReg

ElRegGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic !! Will definitely use them again.

Talk about same day service !! They came very quickly, no fuss, gave us a price, fixed our problem shower, all within such a short time.
Very polite and caring plumber, great people on the phone, cannot fault anything.
Thanks Guys, I don't have to struggle trying to get in and out the bath any more, I have my shower back.

Hi ElReg,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review, so glad to hear you were happy with our service. Enjoy your shower!
Regards,

carlos

carlos

Leaking roof

My mother elderly woman had a roof link causing major damage. Slow response would say there coming then cancel. Charged her $1200 dollars with no itemized bill of work done. I issue still outstanding told will be looked at this morning one guy arrived said to dangerous to look at roof by himself left lot of other issues with this company stay clear rogues and bad practice.

Peter

PeterMelbourne

Prompt after sales service

I had a job done to drain a pond. The following day I noticed that there was still water in the area that they drained.
I called the company immediately and to their credit they came out immediately and drained the remaining water.
So full marks for their after sales service and response.

Terrible

Tried to rip off my pensioner mum 74 years old, told everything needed replacing immediately and there was a gas leak, demanded 5 thousand on the spot and mum was about to pay, I convinced her we should get second opinion, which showed no leaks or problems they mentioned, these tradesman are a disgrace and should not be allowed to work in the industry...

JOSIANE

JOSIANEGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great job and good advice. Pricing reasonable

AnnoyedMelbourne

Dodgy

Kirstin J.Pipesafe Plumbing

These guys were fantastic and did a wonderful job!

The quality of the job was fantastic and they kept me in the loop of how the job was going all the time!

Dear Jade,
Thank you for your feedback and business. We are happy that you were satisfied with our service and look forward to assisting in the future
Regards,

RoyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rude & abusive plumber

We had a plumber out today to look at our Solar panel hot water unit. Did not even want to inspect the panel on the roof as he was very sure the panel was damaged. He gave a few vague options. He wanted to get paid $100 for a call out fee which I refused to pay. He became very nasty & abusive to me & my wife at front of the entrance of our house. He was threatening me as he was not paid. Never dealt with a company like this.

Jane

JaneMelbourne

Very disappointed- dishonest service

Dishonest - stay away!!!

My elderly mother called out Pipesafe as her hot water service had broken. She was charged $4k for a like for like replacement of her old system. The retail price of the unit is less than $2k, so she was charged $2k for installation (a couple of hours work). She has since had two other plumbers at the house who would have done the job for $1k less. Pipesafe also suggested she needed to spend another $2k with them to dig up some leaking pipes in the backyard. Two other plumbers have now confirmed that is not required. Pipesafe absolutely took advantage of an elderly woman who didn't know any better. Disgraceful.

Kirstin J.Pipesafe Plumbing

Excellent, reliable & cost effective service

Pipesafe Plumping, provided excellent and cost effective service. I couldn't speak highly enough of them & I would recommend them to anyone looking for a plumber.

Kirstin J.Pipesafe Plumbing

Thank you for your kind feedback, Amanda. We appreciate the recommendation and are glad you were so happy with our service.
Thanks and regards,

Find out how Pipesafe Plumbing compares to other Plumbers

Ridiculously expensive callout and not really proper advice.

JenelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dishonest

Called re leaking toilet- paid the upfront call out fee. Get told that the pump is the wrong one and need another - $5,500. He didn’t seem to know what he was talking about so I asked him to cap of the pipe (unused toilet) and he quoted 600 so I asked him to add a one way valve and it jumped to over 1,000. In all 1300 for one and half hours work and a small part. However it is the blatant lie re the pump that gets me - I found the manual for our pump and it is the exact one required. Stay away from them they are dishonest and out to rip you off.

Be careful with them!!

Called out Pipesafe Plumbing to have a look at a problem. Guy came out and as soon as he walked in demanded $120 call out fee, without even looking at the problem. When I asked him to at least have a look first and provide a quote, he said no, it was the company's policy that they had to immediately be paid the call out fee before they even look at anything. So we paid. Then he looked at the problem and quoted a ridiculous price - well over ten thousand dollars, and said that the work had to be done 'urgently' and they could start the next day. Called another few plumbers who each quoted $300-350 to fix the problem.

Kiwi

Kiwiqld

Rip Offs

Please be aware of this dodgy company. Do NOT use them. Over $500 to fix our roof which is still not fixed. Tradesperson was only there 10 mins. Had to pay upfront. If we had known it was a 10 min job we would not have accepted the quote. Outright robbery. Stay away from this company. Tradesperson was very intimating.

MCb

MCbMelbourne

Aggressive, even abusive. The job is still unfinished four months later . . .

PipeSafe were asked to clear a blocked sewerage line; obviously an urgent job. initially the area was cleared, but I was advised that further work would be necessary. An initial quote of thousands of dollars blew out by 50%; the justification being that I had quite stupidly accepted that once the work was started there could be "problems".
If that is not bad enough, the pavers above the plumbing job have not been replaced properly, even though that was part of the job quote. Moreover, and unforgivably, when I complained I was told that as an ELDERLY woman, I should not complain.To this day, the job is still not completed.