2Pipesafe Plumbing

4.4

Julz
JulzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Blocked pipes

What can I say this guy saved us just over $985!! Highly recommend and a lifesaver!
Malcolm Glover
Malcolm GloverGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy Customer

Did what they said they would do for the price they quoted, and on time, too. Cleaned up the site properly after the works, good communication throughout and they were happy to help me out by taking some of my own waste in their skip.
Quote was competitive - not the cheapest, but it WAS the least cost quote that didn't cut corners in terms of quality.
Matt G
Matt G

Great plumbers

Shaun was top notch. Stayed in constant communication throughout the whole process, gave me multiple viable solutions for what was a very large fix and could not have been more helpful throughout the whole process. Couldn’t recommend more
Claire P.
Claire P.

Finally fixed our leaking roof

We had an ongoing problem with rain leaking through our garage roof. After a few quotes and plumber “fixes” that didn’t fix it at all, we finally found Josh and the team at PipeSafe Plumbing who properly diagnosed and fixed the root cause issues. Now use for all our plumbing needs.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.

FABULOUS SERVICE WITH A PERSONAL TOUCH!

Great service straight out of the blocks. With my sudden plumbing emergency involving SEWERAGE I called the team at Pipesafe & Shaun sent FABULOUS JOSH + 2 other men the next morning @ 8:30am.
Josh gave a very detailed assessment of the problem & provided options for resolution. He was fast, efficient & very compassionate regarding my anxiety around the issue and costs involved. I have since received a follow up text to check if there have been any problems since. Shaun, Josh & his team are a credit to their industry as they embody great customer service & satisfaction.
excited
excitedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Professional and friendly service

Shaun from pipes safe was great to deal with. Cutting all the tree roots and pipes to clear the blockage. He explained everything and kept me informed during the process. He did so in a timely manner. I would highly recommend the company.
Angus W.
Angus W.

Was really satisfied with these guys - Glenn and Luke were on time, extremely polite, worked hard to get job done quickly on a very hot day, and did few extra things for us while they were at it!
Andrea A.
Andrea A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy outcome

Shaun was exceptional… excellent service at a better price than other plumbers and offered a solution that the others said was impossible. Highly appreciated and highly recommended. He rescued us from a highly stressful situation and we wouldn’t choose anyone other than him for any future plumbing problem.
Angela C.
Angela C.

Responsive and decent

We had a little plumbing emergency after hours and reached out to the team at Pipesafe Plumbing who were extremely helpful and responsive. (We had nicked the mains water pipe with a shovel while trying to dig out an old tree stump. Little did we know that the pipe ran through the roots and under the tree stump.) They sent an experienced and friendly plumber who was able to get to our home within the hour (despite heavy traffic) and re-routed the pipe around the roots. (We might just leave the rest of the tree stump now). I felt that the team and especially Glen the plumber were decent, honest and hardworking.
Helen R.
Helen R.

Fantastic guys work great

Hi the team was great and they worked hard appreciate all the help
Bee
BeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
Liliana Y.
Liliana Y.

Excellent service plumbers well trained

The guys were fantastic on site and highly communicative and excellent interpersonal skills thank you very much
Ratesh T.
Ratesh T.

Great plumbers

Lucas came on time, found and showed me the drainage issue and solved the problem in a prompt and professional way. He is also a great person and gave many suggestions for potential following up work
dracon360
dracon3609 posts

I'm quite dumbfounded

Contacted me saying he's from the real estate. Turned out he wasn't from the real estate. I don't know how he got my details. Im really shocked.
Anthea
Anthea

Excellent service

Fast and reactive plumbers they came within the time slot given fixed my plumbing issue and cleaned up the site the young guys where good plumbers thanks