Platinum Removals

Platinum Removals

Excellent removal experience with such lovely people helping us move our home - highly recommended

We moved our 3 bedroom home to a 2 bedroom apartment the week before Christmas (2016) and Cicero (Joseph) and Heider made the whole day efficient, easy and calm. What could have been a very stressful and difficult day, was as pleasant and straightforward as possible with these two being so kind and hard working all day. They arrived on time and didn't stop until we finished. They both went above and beyond in terms and wrapped and cared for all the furniture, paintings and breakables and not a single thing was damaged in the move. As well they delivered every cartoon to the right room which made unpacking so easy. I would recommend Platinum Removals to anyone who wants to take the stress out of a busy and challenging day and they were very reasonable.

We are repeat clients

We have used Platinum multiple times and most recently yesterday, with Ivan, Rafael and Jose doing the move. We had a two bedroom apt plus a storage unit to move. They were very professional, efficient and cared about the job they were doing. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for removalists.

Pleasant experience

3 bedroom move. Ivan felipe and heider did a very good job. All were helpful, attentive and did everything to make our move as easy as possible. Not the cheapest movers in town but well worth the money.

Experienced and efficient workers

They arrived quite late due to an unexpected situation in the morning but they kept us informed and managed to get a team on the way 3 hours later.
We were quite stressed out due to the circumstances at the start but as the job progressed we could tell that the movers sent had the expertise and efficiency required, I guess they live up to the Platinum name, nothing was broken, premises involved were intact, neighbours impressed too, I saw they giving a couple of cards out. I would use them again and recommend.

First move in 31 years so we couldn't have been happier with Platinum Removals

We moved from a 4 bed house to 3 bed villa one suburb away. Access to our old home was hampered by a steep driveway so we used the largest truck possible but were unable to complete the move in one trip. Once the truck was unloaded they went back for the rest, hence the job ran 2 hours over original estimate. Nothing was any trouble for our team of 3. They were very polite, strong and capable. The truck was packed meticulously and skillfully. With the help of family, friends and Platinum Removals moving day went very smoothly because solutions to any glitches were found and acted upon.

Professional, mindful, efficient.

I had 3 different moves to do within a week....precious items from my recent mothers deceased estate plus my own home contents. A stressful time for me. I must admit, I shopped around for a relatively "cheap" rate at first, seeing the results in the first of 3 moves with a somewhat difficult other company.
So I went with platinum for next 2 moves....I am So happy I did. Right from the beginning, Caio on the phone was most Professional, ease of booking. When the guys arrived, they were Courteous, mindful of placing my furniture and items carefully into the storage container. Nothing was an issue for them. A can do attitude. Then for my final move into my new home....there were a good few stairs for them....not a problem. Every step of the way, my items were carefully treated. Very time efficient. From what was worrying sleepless nights in my first initial research for a removalist, upon finding platinum....I became worry free. The only removalist company I will use. Thanks Junia, Caio and team.

Careful, efficient movers

Booked Platinum to move the contents from my 3-bedroom apartment in Pyrmont to my new place in Point Piper. They provided a competitive quote and showed up at the agreed time with two trucks and four people as promised.

The movers were friendly and efficient, and most importantly, very careful. There was no damage to any of the items moved, which included large electronics, antiques, artworks as well as an old piano which has been in my family for more than 100 years; this obviously needed to be handled with special care. The move was completed within the estimated timeframe.

Platinum asked me to write a review about my experience with them as this is how they get much of their business, and I am happy to do so: the company delivered on its promises and I have no hesitation in recommending them unreservedly.

Highly recommended - great service!

Very happy with Platinum Removals. The guys were super friendly, professional and very efficient. It only took 3 hours from start to finish to move our apartment! Good pricing and great service - would highly recommend!

Delivered the job just as promised

A fairly easy move, made even easier by the quick approach, flexibility and professionalism that was shown by the company.

On time, hardworking, polite, Platinum service overall

We had the assistance from Platinum Removals two years ago, they recently moved my sister as well which we referred them to.
Same as her, we could not be happier, we nearly let them go as we thought they were too pricey, they insisted on the phone that the job would take longer than what we were anticipating as opposed to other pushy moving companies that were clearly wanting to book the job at any cost. They gave honest, thoughtful information about all aspects to be covered and although it did cost us more than what we budget for, you could tell that the movers they sent were there to do the job properly, for the fist time out of many relocations, we had zero breakages or whatsoever and a smile on the movers faces from start to finish. No hassle, no stress.

Outstanding service

I moved from a two-bedroom apartment and had significant heavy furniture. I was extremely impressed by the professionalism shown by Platinum removers. They were outstanding. They wrapped every furniture that needed extra care and were very careful throughout the move. We were very pleased with the whole process, and would definitely recommend Platinum.

Highly Recommended!

Found Platinum Removals online and chose them, based on the good reviews, to help us move our office in Sydney CBD. Caio came out to look at the place and gave us a quote. He was very professional and took the time to explain the whole process. The day we moved was during the huge storm that swept Sydney on the weekend. They turned up, as promised, and assisted us in the pouring rain, without any complaints. They were extra careful and took great pride in their work. I highly recommend anyone looking to move to give these guys a call and I would definitely use them again.
Belinda

Great work by Marcio and his team, extreme care taken

Well, the day couldn't have gotten off to a worse start (weather wise). It was absolutely torrential rain in Sydney on Saturday with rain storms and winds blowing a gail. But the boys from Platinum got stuck straight into it, and although they got drenched they did everything in their power to prevent all of our furniture and boxes from the same fate, by either using spare cardboard on top of the boxes while while wheeling to the truck or covering our paintings and furniture in glad wrap and blankets. We moved from a 4-set of stair unit block with a long walkway from shelter to the truck, which created difficultly but the boys handled it well. And although it wasn't a perfect day the boys at Platinum made every effort to show that their removalist skills are second to none.
The move started on time, although had it not been for the rain it would have finished a lot sooner, but unfortunately this couldn't be prevented.
The time it took to unload and remove the plastic and blankets was about the quarter of the time it took to load up the truck, which exemplified the amount of care taken by the guys to limit any weather damage to all of our items.
Thanks again guys. This was the second time we have used Platinum and the expectations were definitely upheld. We hope not to be moving again for a VERY VERY long time but if we do, you know who I will be calling.
Thanks again.
JH

Excellence in service!

We had our team coming to our Mosman property last week to pack and move our 4 bedroom home over two days.
We were only moving locally but there was a substantial amount of stuff to be shuffled as well as difficult access at the destination.
All in all I can not praise them highly enough, they diligence in getting in all safely transported with well manner guys.

Unexperienced staff and irresponsible management

We recently moved to a new apartment & decided to use Platinum Removals. We were moving from a 1 bedroom apartment to a 2 bedroom around the corner, we wanted the assistance of professional movers to help with heavier stuff as we had already moved most of the smaller boxes ourselves in the days leading up to the move. The movers took their time to load the stuff & unpack it, which lead us to believe they were taking extra care with our stuff. Unfortunately when we got to the new property we discovered our brand new dining room table (which we had never used and had kept wrapped until we got to our new place) was completely ruined. They hadn't wrapped any of the furniture prior to taking it to their truck or out of their truck (they told us they had packed it when it was inside there though, but what good does that do?!). We showed them the damage & took pictures of it with them & they told us they would resolve the issue. We then discovered a few more items of furniture damaged. After contacting the office we were told they would be in touch with us about the issues but since then we've never been able to make contact with them. They hadn't charged us for the move so we hoped that at least we weren't going to have to pay for the terrible service. But sure enough 3 weeks later they took payment and still to this day have not responded to any calls, emails or messages. That is not a professional service at all

After posting this review, management contacted us very angry and told us we were being unfair and asked us to take down the review. They said they'd cover the costs of fixing the table, which unfortunately can't be fixed as it's a laminate and all places I called told me it was cheaper to buy a new table. I passed this information to management and they never replied.

Fantastic service, couldn't be happier!

I went with Platinum removals for my move from Camperdown to Parramatta based off their good reviews on Truelocal, and I am so glad I did! The two guys were absolutely fantastic - under very difficult conditions (had to park the truck far away as on a main road with no parking, only lift access, heaps and heaps of stuff to be moved and the beds not fitting in the lift and almost impossible to disassemble) they were nothing but friendly and professional throughout. Everything was carefully moved, the tvs were wrapped for us and they even stayed back an extra 45 minutes after 5pm (Despite starting at 7:30)! to put our beds back together free of charge. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Thanks so much guys!

Outstanding!

I contacted Platinum movers last minute as another firm messed up and thereafter was unable to make the dates they committed to.
The attendant, Caio, was exceptional: calm, clear, honest and straightforward. What a refreshing change from all the usual crap.
We have moved 4 times in 5 years. 2 of which were to and back from an international location. Caio and his team were much more professional and effective than any firm that we had used before.
The team were friendly helpful and knew what they were doing.

Platinum service all round!

Absolutely fantastic job by [name removed] and his team. We've used Platinum in two recent house moves and they are great, super quick, polite and can't do enough to help. A Platinum service all round!

Max, Russell Lea

Great Service

Great service from this company! The staff were professional and friendly when it came to booking and planning for our move, and followed up with a phone call afterwards to make sure we were happy with their service, this attitude made them stand out as far as I am concerned. As far as the actual move went, the guys showed up on time, were super friendly, and fast and hard workers. No complaints at all.

Mostly satisfactory.

The team turned up on time and we were impressed by their positive and polite attitude, and work ethic, throughout the move of over 9 hours. We were moving the contents of a 4 bedroom house to another house just 3 minutes drive away but there was also a drop off of a fridge at another residence about 10 minutes away. Two loads were required to make the move and delivery was required at the front and rear entrances to reduce the carrying distances depending on the items. There were no breakages incurred with any items but there were some scratches on wooden furniture and a broken doorbell at the rear entrance. All cartons were clearly labelled with their destination in the house but not all were placed correctly. However, considering some of the horror stories I've heard about removalists we were generally quite satisfied with the team from Platinum Removals and would be happy to use them again. On that basis we would also be happy to recommend them.