Plenti Car Loan

Plenti Car Loan

Listing monitored by Plenti

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (23) and Variable Rate (3)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.7 years

Plenti team, specially Ronak did very good customer service. He always is on time and quick and smooth for responding !

Thanks team and Ronak did a great job for me.

Samantha S.Plenti

Nice one Ronak, thanks for letting us know Mojtaba, have a great day.

Great rate great service

Thanks Ronak and the team at Plenti. Great rate and great service, always nice dealing with people that respond in a timely, efficient and pleasant manner. I'll definitely use Plenti again.

Samantha S.Plenti

Thanks for letting us know Stuart, and great work Ronak, as always.

Team Member: Ronak Nagesh - credit to Plenti

Wonderful service from Ronak. Pleasure to deal with throughout the set up process. Highly personalised and attentive service. This is my first experience seeking finance for a new car outside of traditional dealer F&I. Positive all around

Samantha S.Plenti

That's great to hear, we love hearing when our specific team members do a great job. Nice one Ronak!

Jess
JessPerth

Staff were amazing, would highly recommend

I got a loan for myself through Martin then Tanweer Singh helped myself and my partner refinance and get a new loan. Tanweer was amazing! Prompt responses by email and returning calls and pushed the loan through quickly as we were on time constraints with both vehicles. They were both professional and solved any issues I had with the application quickly. The interest rate was the lowest of any of the other companies I looked to loan with. 100% would recommend !!

Samantha S.Plenti

What an endorsement! Thanks for sharing your experience Jess, we really appreciate it and we'll share your kind words with the full team.

bad time management

5 days after loan been approved and money not transferred yet to the seller account. (they say 2 business days) . will they accept delay in repayment as well ??? it would be my first time and the last with this company

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Alexandra S.Plenti
mehrdad k.
mehrdad k.

Please consider that based on the seller bank statement the money has not been transferred yet !

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Easy to deal with and great communication

I dealt with Daniel who made the process very easy. Great communication and very patient with my questions. Gave me a few options on loan repayments and was clear in how it worked. Highly reccomend

I’m not satisfies rate I received because I want borrow CAR LOAN it’s not Loan Mortgage

Hi ! My applications Reference No: P-20200129023900-1 Consumer Loan and Mortgage very highly interested 14.50% why OZ CAR company office applications wrong details for Consumer Loan and Mortgage , am just want borrow from CAR LOAN , not to high interest , can you change to Car loan to me ? Because my son David have enough the documents payslip for Car loan , don’t need borrow too high interest 7 years , Can you contacts to me 0450590749 please my name Huong

Application Process

Patrick
PatrickPerth, WA

Professional, Fast and Friendly

A simple online process followed by professional, helpful personal contact. We received a great rate for our loan with all information provided upfront. I highly recommend Ratesetter for your next car loan.

Fantastic customer service

The team were great to deal with and kept in constant contact. The rates were fantastic and the fees reasonable. Would definitely recommend RateSetter to family and friends in the future.

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Teething problems quickly resolved.

Great customer service despite being bombarded with the same email about 4/5 times within an hour at one point...was compensated for by troubles.

Pretty clear up front regarding costs.

Got a bit of a surprise when completing the process that my interest rate had risen significantly but when I question this they'd realised their mistake and quickly rectified it.

Md Kawser
Md KawserSydney, NSW

Over all good experience!

Great rate and easy process to deal with. Would have given big 5 star if the phone call wait was a bit shorter but saying that they respond to email inquiry very quickly.

Joanne
JoanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

settlement completed

The rates available are very competitive. However the communication is limited and often late in the day which delays response and review of new documents that have been requested. I had to make several telephone calls to chase things up but fortunately you have a call back system which avoids long waits on hold.

Daniel
DanielMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Process of Re Finacing

Good experience. Tom was particularly handy and very responsive. Was always available to help.
VeriMoto app experience wasn't great, hence the lost star. But apart from that good experience. Would be happy to recommend.

Audrey
AudreyIllawarra, NSW

Great sevice for what i needed!

Absolutely great! Fast efficient, polite service.
Will be, and have recommend to others.
Very professional staff. Rate is fantastic.
Repayments suits my needs. Cant complain staff very friendly.
Had no trouble with communication.

I would recommend them

Very helpful and fast loan service. No problems dealing with the friendly staff. Loan money paid within 4 days of loan submission. I would recommend RateSetter to anyone that's in need of a cheap interest rate car loan.

Read more reviews - page 2