4.1

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Vicki B
Vicki BWestern Australia5 posts

Best Tradesman ever

Lamar from the perth branch is one of the best tradesmen I have come across in my 60 years. Lamar was thorough and did an excellent job installing my new stovetop. His happy demeanour and willingness to do the job properly is not a common trait these days. I’m so appreciative that such a high standard plumber was sent to do my installation. I’m so happy with the work he did for us and will continue to use this company if all the plumbers are of the same standard and do such an excellent job.
Sam
Sam3 posts

Lee B.
Lee B.Perth, WA

Don't do it

$1600 for drilling two holes and connecting a tap and washing machine. Washing machine did not work 'cos I fixed it myself simple google query "did u drill the spigot out?". Oh there we go I removed the S bend and drilled out the spigot all working now. PB came back asking if all good I said yeagh fixed it myself their response? "That's great all working Bye". !!!
Ange
AngeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC25 posts

Fantastic service by Fabian and crew .Plumbing Bros ( Werribee)

We recently needed the services of a plumber rather urgently due to blocked drainage we were fortunate to have Plumbing Bros ( Werribee area) come out with Fabian and his crew. These guys were fantastic, they were extremely professional and reliable and carried out their work ( which was a huge job) keeping us up to date every step of the way... both by phone and on-site..
We're really really really happy with the service we received and we can't praise Plumbing Bros, Fabian and his crew highly enough.
Thank you guys for a job well done, for your professionalism and your polite and friendly customer service. Show reply
John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Beware the pricing is massive

Commissioned by real estate agent. Unscrewed aerator from tap, flushed out debris, screwed aerator back on tap, charged $176.
Gold Coast. Buyer beware
Plumbing Bros   DM

Hi John, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We'd like to investigate this further, can you please send through your job address and job number (or invoice number) to bdm@plumbingbros.com.au ?

Anne
AnneSydney, NSW4 posts

DO NOT USE!!! Warning! Please note- this was the Redland Bay, Queensland location I dealt with

If I could give them a -1, I would. I spoke to the man before hiring and specifically said what I needed done and why. I told him the drain required jetting out, yet when they attended, they only poured acid down the drain which did nothing. When I asked them to return to the property to complete the job under warranty and do what was asked, they refused, despite several emails back and forth. And when I rang them, they were rude and hung up on me, then refusing to take my calls. They also tried to initially charge me twice what the quote was as well.
Save your money and sanity and go elsewhere!
Gemma W.

Frank InfantiPerth, WA3 posts

Truthteller
TruthtellerPerth, WA13 posts

WARNING WARNING

Be very careful when dealing with this company - do your due diligence BEFORE you engage their services . A slick website & promises galore are no guarantee of honesty & ethical behaviour. In the past a man's word was his bond but this company says one thing & then does another. Relevant authorities are aware of this company's lack of standards and failure to adhere to legal standards.
Zara Parker
Zara Parker

PROFESSIONAL

The plumber who came out to us was very friendly and professional. He fixed our problem quickly and explained how to prevent it happening in future
Julie R.
Julie R.3 posts

rolesey@hotmail.com

Had a new dishwasher installed today by Patrick and Josh. They both did an amazing job from start to finish. Very friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend this company. Julie and Eric
Steve Horne
Steve Horne

Very Professional!

We were very happy with the recent service from Plumbing Bros - bright, friendly, prompt and very professional - couldn't ask for more, thank you!
Leitu Peseta
Leitu Peseta

Highly recommend!!!

Great service from initial contact to completion of the job. Priced exactly as quoted, professional work from Ashley who explained the job from start to finish and completed to the highest standard. Highly recommend!!!
Helen Standley
Helen Standley

Pleasure to have Them in My Home!

Technicians from Plumbing Bros. Worked well , efficiently and it was a pleasure to have them in my home.