• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Awesome Customer service highly recommend these guys

I ordered a Bosch 10 H supply and deliver on Saturday morning over the internet around 9:20 am received confirmation emails and a email from Richard Palmer at plumbdogs that my item would be delivered around 11:30 that morning.
I couldn't believe it !
At 3 minutes past 11 a Ute pulled in my driveway with my new gas hot water heater. They also offer fitting I used my own plumber. I don't normally write reviews but these guys need praising awesome customer service, awesome price was literally $144.00 cheaper than anywhere else. Keep up the good work guys , gonna tell friends and family highly recommend these guys will defiantly use you guys again AWESOME.
Jeff Balga WA 6061

Richard P.Plumbdog

Appreciate the kind words Jeff!

Freoguy

FreoguyPerth, WA

Honest assessment

I called to have my gas hot water system relief valve replaced and asked if the sacrificial anode should also be replaced. The plumber asked how old the unit was and when I said 11 years, he advised that the tank was more likely to fail, so I would be wasting money. It's now 5 years later and the unit is still going OK. I'll certainly be calling Plumbdog when it finally dies as I appreciate they could have just as easily taken the extra money and I would have been none the wiser.

Richard P.Plumbdog

Thank you for your feedback.

Prompt service to urgent problems.

Plumbdog always arrive on time and do a good, professional job.
They found a subterranean leak quickly, took appropriate action and fixed it without any issues. Have used plumbdog for a few years now and wouldn't go elsewhere.

Thanks Peter.

Ali

AliPerth, WA

Gas hot water system

Great service, Plumbdog came to my property while I was at work to remove and install a new hot water system, all within 2 days of calling. They took the old system away and provided a seemless, Professional and prompt service. I’ve used them before and won’t hesitate to use them again.

Richard P.Plumbdog

Great, thank Ali, we appreciate your business.

Duncan Fairbarin

Duncan FairbarinPerth, WA

top job

the boys came to install a water filter unit. They were polite, timely, efficient, professional and did a great job. Site was cleaned afterwards and looks all spick and span. Wouldn't hesitate to use their services again.

Great, thank you Duncan.

Don

DonPeel, WA

Great heater that meets all of our needs

The heater was a replacement for one of the same model that we already had. We had no idea how old the original one was, as we have only owned the house for ten years but it looked really old.
The service we received was extremely good and the free freight was an added bonus.
Can’t recommend Plumdog Plumbing enough.

Richard P.Plumbdog

Thankyou for your feedback Don.

Very professional and thorough installation of an entire new electric hot water service.

Richard from Plumdog south of the river answered my call promptly for urgent assistance to replace my hotwater system.Richard came to my unit the following day and spent two and a half or more hours completely and patiently replacing the entire hot water service including putting in replacement piping,installing safety foaming around the pipes,arranging for a contractor to deliver the new system,and arranging for an electrician to appear on the following day to do some necessary work.Richards quote was relastic and competitive and once I accepted it,Richard started work right way and spent almost three hours at the back of my unit doing a very professional job.I would thoroughly recommend Richard.

James
Shelley,perth

Richard P.Plumbdog

Thank you for the kind words James, it was our pleasure!

Efficient and prompt

Arrived home after a Sunday outing to a flooded kitchen floor with no visible leak in sight. Plumber arrived promptly, located and repaired the leak. Left the area clean. Very happy with Plumbdog and will contact for any future plumbing needs.

Richard P.Plumbdog

Thank you for the 5 stars, glad we were able to assist!

Caren

CarenPerth, WA

Prompt service, no charge, even if it was outside Warranty time.

I was very happy with original service. A problem appeared outside the Warranty time-it was promptly fixed with no charge. The original service I was able to pay off through no interest HUMM. A very happy customer.

Richard P.Plumbdog

Caren, thank you for taking the time to review our services.

Belinda

BelindaPerth, WA

Honest & Reliable

Darius came to my property to inspect a sudden water leakage. He diagnosed the problem and coordinated a repair immediately. Darius was extremely personable, knowledgeable and great with communications and follow up. Highly recommend and will definitely use again!!

Richard P.Plumbdog

Thanks Belinda, Darius was happy to help!

Richard P.

Richard P.Perth, WA

Darius is an absolute super star!

Darius of Plumbdog Midland is the most passionate and enthusiastic plumber and gas-fitter in Perth. Darius has over 20 years experience in problem solving the trickiest of plumbing maintenance issues and specialises in drain cleaning and water leak detection. His van is absolutely busting at the seams with state of the art equipment and stock! I would have no issue recommending Darius and Plumbdog Plumbing.

Thanks for the feedback!

Ree

ReePerth, WA

Best Service ever!

My water and gas was turned off due to a leak. Called Plumberdog ( Darius) to come out as it was an emergency, he was there first thing in the morning. Detected the leak under my concrete driveway very quickly and had the pipe repaired in no time. Darius kept me informed the whole way, I will only be using Plumberdog from now on. Thank you so much Darius!

Richard P.Plumbdog

Thank you Ree, your more than welcome!

LRB

LRB

Toilet

The toilet had only just been completely renovated but the drains were 'backing' up. Darious turned up, located the problem within moments and provided some guidance on how to remedy it.

Fantastic service.

Richard P.Plumbdog

Thank you for the 5 star review.

Nat

NatPerth, WA

Awesome Plumbers

I have used Plumbdog twice now and the reason I called then back a second time was because I was impressed with their professional service and pricing the first time.

Richard P.Plumbdog

Thanks Nat, so pleased to hear.

Instantaneous Hot water system

My hot water system was not working so I called Plumbdog. DARIUS from Plumsog Midland came and fixed the problem and gave advise on what to do if it happend again and will send me a quote on a new system if the old one completely fails. Good service, polite and informative. Thanks Darius

Richard P.Plumbdog

Thank you Patricia, your welcome.

Mark

MarkPerth, WA

Excellent service

Called Plumbdog to carry out a camera inspection.

Great communication, professional, on time, rang beforehand. Clearly explained the situation with the drains, photos were provided.What more could one want. Highly recommend.

Richard P.Plumbdog

Thanks Mark, we were happy to help.

Exceptional customer service

So impressed with our recent experience with Plumbdog. Excellent customer service, flexible approach, friendly and accommodating, even going the extra mile when our original tap needed changing. Exceeded all expectations

Thank you Helen.

Excellent Service

Just had Darius onsite at our workplace. Darius has excellent communication skills, very professional, clear plan of action and a reasonably priced bill. We will definitely be using Plumbdog again.

Richard P.Plumbdog

Thanks for the review Nicola, appreciated.

Chris L.

Chris L.Western Australia

Would steer clear of these guys,.

Really not sure what to rate these guys.. Got a instantaneous replaced. No changes to piping.. No changes to taps and no extra cladding added (a 1 for 1 replacement) and still cost double what they put onto their website. Invoice was not itemised so no idea what the unit/labor cost was. 6 months later. The units fails to deliver hot water after being on for a few minutes.

Richard P.Plumbdog

Thanks for the review, sorry you were not thrilled with our service.

Thank you Darius!

Darius fixed my hot water system. He was professional and polite, explained in detail what he thought the issue was, and explained how he was going to fix it. He repaired it, and now I have glorious hot water. He even put in a new shower head. I'm really happy with the professional service and the awesome hot water.

Richard P.Plumbdog

Thank you Lisa, great feedback.