Plumbdog

Instantaneous Hot water system

My hot water system was not working so I called Plumbdog. DARIUS from Plumsog Midland came and fixed the problem and gave advise on what to do if it happend again and will send me a quote on a new system if the old one completely fails. Good service, polite and informative. Thanks Darius

Excellent service

Called Plumbdog to carry out a camera inspection.

Great communication, professional, on time, rang beforehand. Clearly explained the situation with the drains, photos were provided.What more could one want. Highly recommend.

Exceptional customer service

So impressed with our recent experience with Plumbdog. Excellent customer service, flexible approach, friendly and accommodating, even going the extra mile when our original tap needed changing. Exceeded all expectations

Excellent Service

Just had Darius onsite at our workplace. Darius has excellent communication skills, very professional, clear plan of action and a reasonably priced bill. We will definitely be using Plumbdog again.

Would steer clear of these guys,.

Really not sure what to rate these guys.. Got a instantaneous replaced. No changes to piping.. No changes to taps and no extra cladding added (a 1 for 1 replacement) and still cost double what they put onto their website. Invoice was not itemised so no idea what the unit/labor cost was. 6 months later. The units fails to deliver hot water after being on for a few minutes.

Thank you Darius!

Darius fixed my hot water system. He was professional and polite, explained in detail what he thought the issue was, and explained how he was going to fix it. He repaired it, and now I have glorious hot water. He even put in a new shower head. I'm really happy with the professional service and the awesome hot water.

Six months ago Darius installed a hot water system for me. Darius was very professional and helpful. He took the time to explain how the new system could be installed and helped me to select the best option for my unit. The installation was beautifully done and I am very happy with the product - thank you for doing such a great job. I will definately get these guys back.

Top Dog

I have to say that Plumdog is a very good company providing safe and cheap leak detection it is defiantly affordable with nice workers!

Excellent service

James Paiva provided excellent service. The repairs were effected expeditiously, cleanly and effectively. We are most satisfied. Thank you we will use Plumbdog in future should the occasion arise.

Relief Valve on Hot Water System Faulty

Very professional service carried out by Darius
We negotiated a price prior to the work being carried out and this was honoured.
In my opinion Darius should be looked upon as a valued employee for the company due to his attitude and respect shown to me.
THE CUSTOMER.

Dogged by Plumbdog

Seriously got ripped off by Plumbdog...Plumber gave me an on-site quote for a Retic Cut-in that was so vague I should have told him to get the dog out of here. He assured me that the job should only be on the lower side of the dodgy $325 - $575 quote. So I give him the go ahead and I even dug the hole for him. 30 - 45 minutes later he is handing me a $510 bill...are you kidding me.
Plumbdog knows how to bite...steer clear of these thieving hounds.

Excellent in every respect. Had to change appointment date twice due to relative funeral and, of course, a clash with Melbourne Cup Day. Both changes quick and smooth. Excellent the way PD gives u a 4 hour window for plumber to visit BUT gives you a 20 minute heads up call B4 they arrive. So u can stay busy out of home if urgent needs and get back in plenty of time. 2nd plumber yesterday - James - and I'm guessing, but I think he knows a trick or two about plumbing. No time wasting, no crap, all professional, top quality products, very good with explanations of what to do and what the village clown (me) should not have done and should not have installed, and seems like a fair price for quick and 101% successful results.

A massive job and the representative of plumbdog kept me in the loop every situation that arose... h

The representative that came out from plumbdog was honest upfront and consistent with his ongoing..... I really appreciated his outstanding consistency to find exactly where the leak was coming from

Running Hot

From start to finish the overwhelming task of finding a plumber after hours to arrange inspection and quote the next morning was a pleasant experience, clean professional tradesman, replaced hot water system in a flash,

Very pleased and very well priced compared to other companies

My dad had a burst pipe and Nathan was very quick to tend to the problem my dad is very happy with the work! We highly recommend plumbdog to everyone and thank you James for recommending Nathan! He did a top job and please shout him a beer or 2!

Excellent service

Fast, efficient and excellent service - we can highly recommend Plumbdogs. thanks Darius for your completely professional work - much appreciated.

Hot water system

I called one morning requesting Plumbdog to replace my 18 yo hot water system as the water wasn't very hot. They said they'd check it out first in case it could be repaired, but unfortunately it had died its death. The next day they replaced the system all without me having to be at the property and taking precious time off work. Excellent work and service.

Burst pipe

Came out quickly and fixed burst pipe promptly. Gave estimate before fixing pipe. Good job done! Have used plum dog before. I would recommend them again.

Prompt, friendly and informative

Our plumber (Darius) attended earlier than first expected. He explained the costs before commencing and was thorough with the details. He really exceeded our expectations, was a very polite and friendly tradesperson. He fixed the problem and overall we are very happy.

So good - again.

My plumber (Nathan) arrived on time, was so friendly and polite, gave me a full run down of what he would do and how much it would cost. He fixed the problem, cleaned up perfectly afterwards and made sure I understood the payment options. Could not fault the his work. Well done to Plumbdog!