Plumbdog Plumbing

• Rates and Fees
PandJ

PandJPerth, WA

Excellent service.

The Gas Fitter, Richard was prompt, polite, efficient and very helpful in finding us the best and most economical solution to replace the very old hot water system at our old house. He got the job done and left no mess. He is a credit to Plumbdogs, and we highly recommend this company.

Maxine

MaxinePerth, WA

HWS replaced - no worries.

Darius did a great job despite potential difficulties. He listened to what I wanted and discussed the options. He was easy to communicate with, very organised and very efficient.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Darius from Plumbdogs in the future.

Buzzy

BuzzyPerth, WA

Hot water system fixed!

Other than the initial contact issues, the representative was very helpful and professional. Our dog even got some doggy treats. Receipts sent to our email was very prompt. Thanks for the service!

Job Satisfaction

First class service very efficient and quick 0

Saw you on you tube was most impressed by the way you explained the problem and I thought I will go with this company .I had phoned 3 other plumbers and not one got back to me ..Darius called straight away and he fixed the problem that day now we can have hot water again ..... again John

Efficient work

Explained all the options available to fix or replace a hot water system . Efficient friendly good service . Arrived punctually . Left area clean and tidy after the work . Can recommend plumbdog

Bryan

Bryan Perth, WA

Awesome service

Richard did an awesome job replacing our hot water system. Richard was punctual, polite and ensured the job was fully understood before proceeding. The job was completed within the agreed time frame and for the quoted price. Richard left the work area very clean and tidy. I can’t recommend highly enough. Would definitely use again. Thanks mate.

TomB52

TomB52Perth, WA

Excellent Service

Darius came to my property to repair a water leakage on the mains water line at the back of our house. Darius was extremely efficient using his knowledge & expertise to replace this Tee that was in difficult location. Highly recommend and will definitely use again!!

Derek

DerekPerth, WA

Hot water

Efficient quick and helpful
Thanks Darius the app worked well for me and kept me up to date on time of arrival had the parts with him all went well

Job Satisfaction

Fantastic job

Richard and the sparky were very prompted in sorting out my hot water system. Richard and Plumbdog let me know what was happening with frequent txt messages. A great job clean and tidy. Thankyou and I won’t hesitate to use your business again.

Richard P.Plumbdog

Thank you for your feedback Donna, appreciated!

Excellent service

Very prompt, efficient and friendly. Extremely professional and whole job was a breeze.
Definitely recommend for how prompt they were considering the job was requested during the recent lockdown in perth!

Richard P.Plumbdog

Thank you for your feedback Ray.

Gerts

GertsPerth, WA

Expensive and fees not transparent, also not exactly the friendliest guy around

Cost me $250 for 25 mins of time to be told I had 3 sprinklers that needed new heads attached. Call out was for "leak detection" as I had a $1680 water bill for 2 months! I could have worked out the sprinkler thing myself and saved $250 ...aarrrggghhhhh.

Great Service

We were very happy with the service provided.
We received a prompt quotation which was very competitively priced and once accepted, the works were completely promptly on time without any fuss and no mess to clean up.
Gladly recommended.

Richard P.Plumbdog

Thanks for your feedback Mr Grant. Appreciated!

Tom

TomPerth, WA

Service above and beyond!

Our Plumdog plumber was prompt, assessed the situation with out hot water tank and gave us options on how to repair. He was not pushy and even supplied a spare temporary hot water cylinder so we wouldn't be without. Clear communication and quality workmanship. I will definitley use Plumdog next time I need a plumber.

Richard P.Plumbdog

Great, thank you Tom. We appreciate your feedback.

Peter

PeterPerth, WA

Excellent service

Plumbdog did an excellent job, no mess and kept us fully informed on when they were going to be arriving.

The best review that can be given is that we would not hesitate to recommend Plumdog's services or use them again.

Thanks so much Peter!

Reliable and great service

I have used Plumbdog a number of times. I have found Darius to be very honest and completed the required quotes and jobs promptly. I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks to Darius and the team

Richard P.Plumbdog

Thanks Jay, we will pass on your praises to Darius.

Klara

Klara

A job well done

On time, completed efficiently and professionally. A job well done and the second time we've used Plumbdog services. We will use their service again for future work and would definitely recommend.

Richard P.Plumbdog

Thanks Klara, we appreciate your feedback.

I upgrade the bathroom and got a new shower mixer installed. It was Dunn in no time and at a very cheap cost.

Very happy with the work quick and with no fuss .I would recommend them to everyone.I got 3 quotes in and Plumdog were the cheapest.The guys where on time ,cleaned up and sent me the bill. No upfront deposit as one other requested.

Richard P.Plumbdog

Thank you Nik, our pleasure!

Tony B

Tony BCentral Queensland, QLD

Great company to deal with

So happy with the service I received from Plumbdog, could not have asked for better. Would be happy to reuse or recommend to others. I received better than expected assistance when dealing with them.

Richard P.Plumbdog

Thank you for your kind words Tony, it was our pleasure!

Peter

PeterPerth, WA

Very professional and responded quickly to our problem

I have always found Plumbdog plumbers very professional, friendly and honest. They respond quickly and get the job done first time. Check back to make sure everything is still OK.

Richard P.Plumbdog

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback Peter.

Awesome Customer service highly recommend these guys

I ordered a Bosch 10 H supply and deliver on Saturday morning over the internet around 9:20 am received confirmation emails and a email from Richard Palmer at plumbdogs that my item would be delivered around 11:30 that morning.
I couldn't believe it !
At 3 minutes past 11 a Ute pulled in my driveway with my new gas hot water heater. They also offer fitting I used my own plumber. I don't normally write reviews but these guys need praising awesome customer service, awesome price was literally $144.00 cheaper than anywhere else. Keep up the good work guys , gonna tell friends and family highly recommend these guys will defiantly use you guys again AWESOME.
Jeff Balga WA 6061

Richard P.Plumbdog

Appreciate the kind words Jeff!