4.4 from 2,549 reviews

1,952

L Fuller

L FullerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pleasant surprise

Matt (invoice 133522) and crew were all very professional, introduced themselves. As all work underground hope it will give me long service going forward. Only grumble is a bit of mess left, bits of tape and off-cuts etc and original inspection missed an area that later needed replacing - at further expense of course. Overall satisfied with the job! Thanks

jess

jessSouth Australia

This was a awesome customer service

HI we would like to say a thank you so much to Adam, Tregan, Jim on their great service on showing us on what plans to pick for a hot water service and to update the meter box and they made sure that we would recommend to anyone and we are so happy to have a great service thank you.
A31279 invoice

Barbara C

Barbara CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Servicing and replacement of taps

Good response to phone call. Prompt completion of job of servicing existing taps in one bathroom and replacing taps in other bathroom. Came during time organised. Tidy and professional tradesman who completed job named Matt P Invoice No 137956

great job

Was very pleased with the job Brett.C did installing my new hot water service. he did a very neat job and made sure that i was happy with the job before leaving.
112895 invoice

Alison

AlisonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding

Professional, on time, friendly and tidy.
Introduced themselves by first name and never felt like I was charged for unnecessary work.
Best customer service and quick booking time.

Will always pick these guys.

Michael D.

Michael D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great plumbers

They did a great job. I couldn't be on site they sent me alot of pictures and phone calls to keep me in the loop. Very happy with the service

S C.

S C.Victoria

Broken pump and water heater

Jake came today and was brilliant replacing my pump and doing a full service on my water heater. Jake was great and left no mess at all. Great to have water back on again cheers! Invoice 128642

Trevor

TrevorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Plumbing job - Keilor Downs

Of course we all know how expensive plumbers can be.
I did receive excellent service from my first contact Liam who did a comprehensive check of my pipes, showed me camera footage and explained in my language what needed to be done.
Unfortunately it was an excavation job to repair and replace my pipes rectify my problem.
Matt turned up the next day on time and despite the weather got the job done and explained everything that was done.
Excellent clean up after the job was completed right down to the front driveway being hosed and cleaned.
Great mob to deal with end to end after failing with an independent 2 months earlier.

A13424

my rain tank problem was fixed with new pump .work site left clean and tidy.The working of tank and taps explained and shown. My plumber arrived on time- I'm happy.

Michelle S.

Michelle S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Plumbing quality

Every time I have had PlumbFirst out they have been polite, tidy, on time and great at their job. Tregan Gates was fantastic and I highly recommend this group of plumbers

dav

davGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Job From Sophie Inv 112888

Sophie was very friendly and advised me what time she would arrive,she did the job efficiently she had a good simple idea to make it easy for me to turn the isolation water value on and off ( I have a disability ) cleaned up and nailed the boards back on my unit GREAT JOB SOPHIE send her anytime.

Megan

MeganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very helpful

Called before arriving, gave me my options for how to resolve the problem, advised on an issue he observed without pressuring me to decide either way, Kent was really helpful.

Kat

KatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Friendly Service

Very happy with service, Adam was very friendly professionally. Quote was done quickly and easily and was back the very next day to fix. Top job would definitely recommend! Thanks plumbfast.

Carla

CarlaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very prompt service

We were very pleased, with the service we received from plumbfirst, tradesman Lockie
He called to let me know what time he would be arriving. He was polite friendly and very efficient in his work , I would highly recommend lockie to my friends and family , he even cleaned up the basin and sinks thanks once again

Ben S.

Ben S.Gippsland, VIC

Excellent work

Excellent, on time, as quoted and very easy to deal with. Matt P got the job done very quickly and cleaned up after himself and was also very professional. Booking in was also easy.

On time great result.

Tristan K arrived at the time he said and quickly assessed the problem AND explained the solution. He then quickly obtained the supplies he needed and fixed the problem. So nice to have such a prompt and courteous service and not to be treated like an idiot.
Maureen King

Replace Hot Water service

Jake was a very courteous, well mannered young man. Jake texted me prior to his arrival. He arrived on time, Tidied up after the job was done, tested the unit. Invoice No 133077. Reece and another younger man came on the day before, they were also very attentive and checked the unit. Went through the Quote explaining everything carefully. Thank you for a job well done!!!

Alan B.

Alan B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent post-service support

HWS started moving due to soil subsidence following replacement of storm water and sewerage pipes 20 mths earlier. Plumbfirst responded promptly and at no cost. Tristan was courteous and provided new stabilised base and restored the service professionally and efficiently ensuring the HWS was serviced and new P&T relief valve fitted. Would definitely recommend Plumbfirst and their Home Protection Plan to anyone wanted a prompt, reliable plumbing service.

Kazz

KazzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hot water service replaced

From booking the job to the job being finished I have nothing to say except I had excellent service. Damien rang told me when he would arrived, he was completely honest in telling me what I could do which was a band aid fix then told me what I need to do which was replace the hot water service which he did the same day excellent service. I would recommend them to anyone who needed a plumber. GREAT WORK PLUMBFIRST

Excellent customer service

Jake text me prior to coming to do the job to explain when he will be arriving.
Today Jake was extremely friendly, efficient and job was completed with minimal fuss by him.

K.Parks

K.Parksasked

I would like to know why my mum was excessively quoted $3211 for a 135lt hot water system with install. She was pushed and pressured into paying a $500 deposit and put on a payment plan. Obviously naive, she was taken advantage of.
We got another quote the same day elsewhere for $1400.
So we cancelled your job that same day ..
Why on earth is she not getting her $500 deposit back!? Or at least why is there not a resonable refund to compensate for the call out.
All the tech done was turn off the gas, took our valve and took my for a ride with a sales pitch.
Spent most of his time convincing her to take the deal. Quote number 129298 BY Leigh Tomlinton

Charlee P.

Charlee P.asked

Where is the FB page of the young plummer donating part of his liver to his dad in India

jasonmash305
jasonmash305

Go to plumbfirst fb page scroll down and you will see it like and share thanks

James h.PlumbFirst

Henry

Henryasked

Hi Plumbfirst, I had a new hot water system installed by a plumber from you guys (Invoice 113881), and I paid over $2,000 for the job. I was promised that the VBA compliance certificate would be lodged and mailed to me and it's been over 4 months and I have received nothing. Please organize this asap. Thanks
Regards
Henry

James h.PlumbFirst

Hi Henry,
I apologise that this has been overlooked. I will arrange for this to be posted promptly. Kind Regards The PlumbFirst Team.

Kathy D.
Kathy D.

not good enough

Get an answer from our members and PlumbFirst representatives

CategoryPlumbers