PlumbFirst
4.4 from 2,368 reviews

Toilet Replacement Job No: 126836

Matt.P was very polite explained the entire process & kept me updated as he stepped through the job. Felt very safe with him in our home. Couldn’t be happier with the installation of the new toilet.

Great work and awesome service

Matt V, stewy did a great job but more importantly kept in touch throughout the job so I understood what was happening, always turned up when promised and cleaned up afterwards!

Gets the job done

Ben Mark: very friendly person and was able to fix my broken water line. He do Good job and would recommend to those who require a plumber. Thank you so much

highly recommended

Matt V, Stewy: Top quality job, quickly and professionally. I didnt expect the end job result to be as neat or cleaned up as well as it was. Highly recommend.

Happy Customer

The plumber send (Jr) was great. He tried to get me the hot water system that I wanted but being later Saturday afternoon was unable to do so. However he made sure that a temporary hot water system was in place until mine was available. I wil use them again next time. Ed

Sewer repair

Ben Mack did a very neat tidy thoroughly good job on a broken sewer pipe and blockage. Very happy with his work ethics arriving on time. Would have him again anytime if we needed B&M Moxon.

2 theatre movie tickets

Jake was brilliant

He was punctual, polite and tidy. He explained everything clearly. The original quote 130406 was to install mini stops on basin. When this failed to improve water pressure he ran a new cold line from outside. Pressure fixed invoice 123818

Professional and on time plumbers

Invoice: 128155
Big thumbs up to all the workmen who came out to fit out new taps and toilets at my home - Brett, Tristan, Jayke. They were professional and on-time. Even had an issue with one of the toilets, which they promptly fixed. Would use again.

Personable service and efficient work

I had a leaking pipe. The company came out promptly to investigate the cause and do some initial investigation.
The next day Jake W arrived early in the rain. He got access to the problem by going via a garden bed rather than having to cut through a path. Made arrangements to check all was running correctly and clean water was running out of all taps. A good chap.
INV 128038

Friendly and efficient 126417

A job well done by Jake.W who fixed our source of warm water. Done Professionally and Efficiently with no need of help from other plumbers. Definitely recommend their work as plumbers.

Fast and efficient

I've used PlumbFirst on 2 occasions in the past 3 months and I am extremely happy with the results. From the moment I made my online enquiry till completion of both jobs PlumbFirst was readily available, gave great advice and completed the jobs within a very quick timeframe. Workmanship on both occasions has been top class. I would recommend PlumbFirst as my preferred choice.

Friendly and efficient 129293

Brett.C. and Freddy replaced our HWS. They were friendly and professional. They patched the old HWS gap with care. When we mentioned we also had waterhammer, they fixed it happily.

Great job A12965

Great work from Daniel & Tregan, very professional and would definitely recommend their work. Also advised on Electrican to quote works for my new shed and house. Excellent work Guys. John

WARNING stay away from them!!!

We called them to install one vanity and one toilet. All the plumbing was already done, so just to install they quoted $1950. What a joke! They are not Anesthesiologists to charge that much for the job. We called another independent plumber and he finished the job and charged us $450. So be smart and call someone else unless you have loads of money to throw away. And of course you will be charged call out fee $49 and be offered their membership. What a joke. STAY AWAY

Criminal charges

Was quoted exessively by thousands of dollars. After seeking another quote for more than half of theirs they refuse to return a $500 deposit or even just take out a reasonable call out fee.
Taking advantage of people in need. Disgusting service.

K. Parks, we're sorry you feel this way and we'd like to look into the quote to ensure it was correct. Also the conditions for cancelling a job and the relevant cancellation fee is clearly listed on the quote/invoice - so again, I'd like to look at that for you as well. To do that I need your address and/or invoice number. Can you please provide that so we can look into this for you? Once you've provided that, and we've reviewed it, we will contact you privately to resolve this matter for you. Thanks, PlumbFirst.

2 x Loo's out of the Blue & Hot Water

Hi Plumb first

I would like to give you all some very positive feedback on the work the boys completed last week.
Adam who quoted the work who was very friendly professional and ensured we covered off on other items such as safety service of the hot water and mains pressure valve.
Joe who installed the 2 new toilets, and pressure valve he was very professional and completed all work to a very high std. We even chatted above Scotland it was great.
Brad who serviced the hot water tank and showed me the anode that had nearly snapped off, he also found a gas leak. Very friendly , relaxed and professional.
Thanks to all, from the booking process to final instalment and clean up.
I felt the $4k we spent was well spent and we got value for money.
We are now members and will always call you for our work.

Rob

Best customer service ever

Thay Turned up on time and with a smile even in this freezing cold wet weather and installed a new hot water system very quickly so I could have a shower before work they even cleaned up afterwards
I could not have asked for a better outcome

Exceptional work done repairing , unblocking and laying new drains over 3 days in very difficult conditions .

A team of plumbers led by Mat V , Neil and Tai did an exceptional job .
All 3 were really focused & delivered excellent job !!!!. It was an external job and despite it raining for the entire three days they didn’t miss a beat .
Always positive , working hard and solving problems as they arose with no drama and very professional.
What was a very wet muddy environment , underground drains , pipes etc they not only did a great job but spent significant time and effort putting the garden back in shape and cleaning the entire site to exceptional standard.
Well done to you 3 guys and thanks for a excellent job ! Would highly recommend Mat V , and team .

Highly recommend PlumbFirst

Found this firm on my internet search - I had a leaking toilet and It needed to be replaced.
I give PlumgFirst an excellent rating for their prompt, excellent friendly service and workmanship.

$49 charge out rate is what others provide over the phone

I was told $49 charge out rate to work out what the problem was. They came out, told me the cost to work out what the problem was which was over and above the $49. Other company's give you an idea of what the cost will be to fix certain issues, this mob don't do that instead wanting the call out fee. Also, I called Drain Direct and Plumber First came out. Dont recommend DRAIN DIRECT or PLUMB FIRST.

I would like to know why my mum was excessively quoted $3211 for a 135lt hot water system with install. She was pushed and pressured into paying a $500 deposit and put on a payment plan. Obviously naive, she was taken advantage of. We got another quote the same day elsewhere for $1400. So we cancelled your job that same day .. Why on earth is she not getting her $500 deposit back!? Or at least why is there not a resonable refund to compensate for the call out. All the tech done was turn off the gas, took our valve and took my for a ride with a sales pitch. Spent most of his time convincing her to take the deal. Quote number 129298 BY Leigh Tomlinton

Where is the FB page of the young plummer donating part of his liver to his dad in India
Go to plumbfirst fb page scroll down and you will see it like and share thanksHere is a direct link to it. https://www.facebook.com/plumbfirst/photos/a.1528427360819403/2230372327291566/?type=3&theater

Hi Plumbfirst, I had a new hot water system installed by a plumber from you guys (Invoice 113881), and I paid over $2,000 for the job. I was promised that the VBA compliance certificate would be lodged and mailed to me and it's been over 4 months and I have received nothing. Please organize this asap. Thanks Regards Henry
Hi Henry, I apologise that this has been overlooked. I will arrange for this to be posted promptly. Kind Regards The PlumbFirst Team.