PlumbFirst

Pros

• Outstanding customer service

• Customers are charged by the job, not the hour

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Great job

Dan.C and Joel.B did a great job fixing the sewerage pipe that had tree roots in it.
And Tristan was great at explaining to me what needed to be done.

Del

DelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and friendly

Blaine came to dig up a section of stormwater drain for a larger piece of work. He was very professional and also friendly, explaining details about what he was doing and explaining the issue. Also a fellow kiwi so added bonus. Thank you Blaine

Job Satisfaction
Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Work done on burst pipe by Blaine

Blane was very professional in his approach. He made sure I understood all work carried out and took the time to explain it. The job was done in a timely manner and area left very clean. Overall I was very happy with Blaine and his completion of the job.

Dame

Dame

Awesome Job

Matt V, Caleb and Sheriff did an awesome job in replacing a whole drain system - 9 days work. Professional and a top bunch of guys. Attention to detail spot on.

Leonora

LeonoraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New external hot water system and copper pipes installed

I had Plumbfirst come and complete a huge job. The plumber was proficient, courteous and professional. No issue was a problem and he left the site in an immaculate condition. Job No. 160416

Blaine was amazing

Blaine worked for us over two days. He was very professional and did a great job. We appreciated the time he spent explaining the work to us. Great job thanks!

Adrian P

Adrian P

Great Aftersales Back up & Service

I had some plumbing work done by plumbfirst awhile back ,,where they dug my front yard to replace pipes it had settled and sunk a little and required a top up to make it all level.Johnny from plumbfirst arrived on time , asked what needs to be done carried out the work efficiently all the while checking that I was happy with the job.All in all a first class job was carried out .

Nicole

Nicole Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceeded all my expectations

I can’t recommend PlumbFirst and ElecFirst highly enough. All the guys I dealt with were fantastic - Steve, Dan, Jared and Daniel were incredibly helpful. I needed multiple jobs done: Move a PowerPoint, install a range hood and associated venting, change a BBQ to natural gas, and plumbing work related to the outdoor kitchen sink. The guys were fantastic - they called ahead and arrived early, explained what they were doing clearly, cleaned up after themselves (which in my experience is very rare these days) and were polite and professional throughout the day. I’m a very, very happy customer and I will happily and confidently use Plumbfirst and ElecFirst again.

Bibi

BibiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Replace gas hot water and shower rail

On the 22/2/21 Plumbfirst send out Mark Cowel to install a gas hot water system and replaced a shower rail in my bathroom. Mark was very friendly, polite and professionally in his work knows his job very well finish on time Well done Mark Cowel and Plumbfirst

Find out how PlumbFirst compares to other Plumbers

The service from plumbfirst was great. I called on Saturday and a plumber came out to give us a quote a few hours later. The quote was detailed and reasonable. We booked in Mark C for the installation of our bathroom vanity unit. He was punctual, very polite and efficient.
The invoice was detailed and a relief to know up front how much the job would cost.

Replacement of gas lines

Worked to finish a 2 day job in one to ensure our family had hot water.
Joel n Dan were awesome guys. Thankyou.
Adam that assessed the job was also responsive n very polite.
Thankyou also Adam
Highly reccomened service.

Hot Water Service

I liked that the plumber gave us a courtesy call, that they were prompt and professional and cleaned up the mess after they were done. Overall, would recommend to friends/family

Great service, excellent job

Joel and Nath did a fabulous job redoing my gas lines. The work was done in good time and everything was left neat and tidy. Both Joel and Nath were polite and friendly. I would recommend them as l was very impressed with their work and attitudes.

Shane

ShaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Joel Barnes and crew did a great job

Was a big job run into a few mishaps but got it done .Joel is very good at what he does at a young age and a very good worker

Quick toilet installation

Blaine completed a toilet removal, supply and installation project this afternoon. Was a super quick process and he went over and above to ensure everything was perfect, including patching up the wall where a previous hole was from the old toilet. Would recommend to others

MG Ivanhoe

MG Ivanhoe Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and nice people!

I called re a problem and plumb first was there shortly. Clear, informative and really great work from Anthony M, Chris V and Kent B. Very happy with the outcome.

Quick installation of two toilets by Liam - friendly chap, great workmanship! 10/10

Punctual, reliable, and friendly service. Did a to notch job in replacing two leaking toilets with new units. Great workmanship and Liam was a great dude to boot - 5 stars

Frances Moore

Frances Moore

I would recommend the staff at PlumbFirst in Hoppers Crossing (Vic) to anyone. They were excellent.

Recently I had 2 employees from PlumbFirst quote and carry out work, in my front garden at Wyndham Vale where plumbing was required, and I was quoted a very good price. Also both employees were very friendly, highly proficient and extremely knowledgeable. They were also punctual. Thanks so much.

Maria K.

Maria K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Jesse Clempson was wonderful

He came on time and was quick and efficient. He did a great job on my bath and shower and made it look extravagant and he was very friendly. Thank you

Melissa

MelissaVictoria

The job was done perfectly, and good service.

The service was ,fantastic,professional, courtoueous. The plumber was punctual, explained what had to be done and why and then carried out a thorough, clean job in the time specified. Would certainly recommend to others.

Derm

Dermasked

Underwood 4119
Need quote to replace Vulcan 250 ltr elec storage tank with same model, incl all fittings, Labor, gntees a certificates

Maurice M.
Maurice M.

Call Plumbfirst old mate.

Jared M.PlumbFirst

Derm, we can attend site for an obligation free quote if this suits? please call our office on 1800 050607 to book in

Andrew E.

Andrew E.asked

Do your Company charge to come out to quote a hot water system replacement?

jess
jess

K.Parks

K.Parksasked

I would like to know why my mum was excessively quoted $3211 for a 135lt hot water system with install. She was pushed and pressured into paying a $500 deposit and put on a payment plan. Obviously naive, she was taken advantage of.
We got another quote the same day elsewhere for $1400.
So we cancelled your job that same day ..
Why on earth is she not getting her $500 deposit back!? Or at least why is there not a resonable refund to compensate for the call out.
All the tech done was turn off the gas, took our valve and took my for a ride with a sales pitch.
Spent most of his time convincing her to take the deal. Quote number 129298 BY Leigh Tomlinton

Sam T.
Sam T.

I hope you got a refund for your mum. They took advantage of her. Terrible.
We've just had the same problem with a toilet leak. Guy came out and said we def. needed a new toilet for $1,400.
Husband agreed as we were desperate however called around for quotes. We cancelled plumbfirst same day, within 2hrs actially. Got toilet fixed for under $300. Still waiting on our dep refund which they don't want to provide claiming that cost is a diagnostic fee.. funny, when they were wrong. It's a rort. Never use these guys unless they quote cheaper than others. Shop around. They'll never get a cent from us again and I'll ensure all of our friends and family don't use them either...

Jared M.PlumbFirst

Sam, thank you for your honest opinion. We aim to please, granted we are not the cheapest company in Australia we warrant and guarantee all our works, unlike a lot of cheaper trades.
Kind regards,
The Plumbfirst team.

Get an answer from our members and PlumbFirst representatives

Features:

• PlumbFirst is comprised of a large team of licensed plumbers
  • Based in Melbourne, these services are only available in Victoria
  • Offers a range of services including: Gas fitting, pipes and leaks, toilet plumbing, showers and baths, taps and sinks
  • Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in case of emergencies
  • Customers are charged for the job, not by the hour – so if the job ends up taking longer than anticipated there won't be a higher charge

Points of praise:

• Customers were kept informed throughout the process. If there were any changes made, such as the water being turned off, people were informed beforehand so there were no unpleasant surprises.
  • The plumbers that PlumbFirst sent out were friendly and hard working. Many reviewers reported being pleased with the person who was sent to fix their plumbing issues.
  • The majority of reviewers mentioned that tasks were completed swiftly. The plumbers arrived at their jobs on time, and displayed admirable work ethics.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

PlumbFirst has established a reputation for boasting a roster of hardworking and friendly plumbers. Due to its history of providing impressive service, this business has won a 2021 ProductReview Award for the Plumbers Category.