4.4 from 2,630 reviews

2,014

This team of plumbers are worth the money.

Mat V and Junior T repaired a seriously damaged sewer on our property. They arrived exactly when they said they would and finished the job to a high standard. The site was left clean and tidy. Both guys were really polite and explained their work as they went.

Rates and Fees

Friendly, efficient with no fuss

Sophie and Tom were excellent. Reece, was also timely and efficient. However, I had to chase the office for confirmation and I never received the warning phone calls as promised.

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Prompt and efficient

I would like to commend the professional and thorough approach of Dave S of Plumb First. He explained technical matters carefully and capably, offering all the advice needed, and promptly and professionally completed the installation of our new gas hot water service.
Thank you.

Valmai

ValmaiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheerful and Helpful Service

Sophie 61238 came to our rescue today to fix what started out as a faulty tap.
However we are thankful for her diligence in locating gas leaks in pipework under the stove and in the ducted heating unit.
Grateful for your prompt response after 2 plumbers failed to respond.
Thanks Sophie and Plum first. Regards Valmai

Pat

PatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job

Mat V came to install a main water tap to the outside of my property, as the builder had failed to do it. Mat turned up on time, started straight away. He was polite, did a great job and made useful suggestions after. It was a pleasure to have Mat doing the job and he cleaned up afterwards, even when I said he did not have to. I would recommend Plumbfirst to anyone. Thank you Mat. Regards, Pat

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome Service

Brett C was amazing. Installed the new hot water system and everything is perfect. Great service is rare these days so I was very happy to find a company that still provides great service.
Inv No: 122579

Slice...n...Dice

Slice...n...DiceMelbourne

Best Job Ever... you would be foolish to go past Plumbfirst

We had Dave S come out to our investment property to fix up a gas pipe issue left from a previous tenant. He arrived promptly on time, he kept in constant communication about when he would arrive and his ETA. He was extremely professional in his approach and explained in detail what he was doing step by step. His friendly demeanor put us at ease knowing that the completed job was fully compliant and he was a registered certified plumber with over 30 years of experience within the industry, his service was impeccable and would highly recommend using Dave for any plumbing job. These guys get a 10 out of 10 and also we get a certified compliance certificate as a document for our agents for their file, well done Dave

Michael Carnell

Michael CarnellGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service by Dave at Plumbfirst

Great fast service and follow up phone calls.
We were in a hurry to install a new hot water heater and the Company were able to facilitate this well.
Invoice no 114254

Happy customer

I just wanted to provide feedback on a plumbing service provided (Wednesday 30/10/19) by Andy B. Andy B came over as a 'call back' and ended up turning us into happy customers. He went above and beyond expectation and took time and effort and got the job done. He was professional and left the area clean and tidy. He's a great part of your team. Thanks Andy, it was appreciated.
I W

Gary

GaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hot water replacement

Mark C was first class. Nice job with all rubbish removed including the old hot water service. But it was more expensive compared to other on line quotes for the same
product fitted by other plumbers. Invoice 136849

Ernie Gleeson.

Ernie Gleeson.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This new hws a lot tidier and neater than the old one.

Hi my name is Ernie Gleeson and l would like to thank Dave for the way he installed my new Rinnai hot water system and disconnected the old and organised it to be picked up and taken away nothing was a problem. The invoice no 136020

Chris Hardy

Chris HardyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

PROFESSIONAL AND PROMPT

We required the services of a plumber fairly urgently and whilst we tired to contact some other companies Plumbfirst were the only ones who could come to our premises the same day . After providing a comprehensive quote we engaged them . Lockie B arrived the next day and was very professional and efficient and fixed our problem .

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt and efficient throughout.

avann

avannGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A plumbing emergency resolved effectively and efficiently!

We had a major plumbing emergency and immediately called Plumb First. Matt P swiftly came and effectively and efficiently resolved our problem. On Sunday my partner was mowing our back lawn when he accidentally mowed over a pipe and water erupted everywhere! We had long asked ourselves why the pipe was above ground and when Matt came, he assessed the situation and explained he could easily fix the situation and even feed the pipe underground so mishaps like this would never happen again - we were thrilled with his proposal. Cant recommend them enough! 122578

Rates and Fees

Ice and water dispenser in fridge

Lockie B was really helpful and clear in his explanations of everything and went the extra mile to make sure everything was functioning properly. I was really impressed with how quickly and efficiently he worked as well! Very satisfied with this service! Invoice number 137656

Jascha

JaschaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt service and quality work.

Mat V was a pleasure to deal with. He arrived on time, was polite and efficient. My old toilet and rubbish was removed. I would be very happy to use this company again.

sanjay bose

sanjay boseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Truly professional Tech.

Mark. C came and did a wonderful job.Very pleased with the job.
Mark called before arriving.We were shopping but arrived in time.I would recommend this company to any one who needs good plumbers.Invoice

NotHappy

NotHappyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overpriced!

Requested quote from Plumbfirst. They quoted me over three times what I eventually got the job done for. The plumber I found was super thorough, meticulous and punctual. 100% pleased with the final outcome.

James h.PlumbFirst

Graham

GrahamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional

Matt v and junior t did an upgrade to companies trade waste system.
They went over the scope with me, to understand what was required, and offered their opinion to make it better from quote submitted. Very professional, work A1 , site left clean
Great work
Graham

Just had the most fabulous looooong hot shower!!! Amazing the difference a decent hot water service makes.

Matt P. just installed our new hot water service, he was on time, worked quietly and efficiently, explained the unit and required maintenance. He left the area cleaner than when he arrived. Thanks a million Matt :) Inv. 136145