100% · 950%

Job Satisfaction

Jimmy T.
Jimmy T.Canberra 2600, ACT

Professional and great communication

To start off, apologies to anyone I've missed out as I'm not great with names. The entire experience was smooth and pleasant starting from the consultation quote to final day of installation.
Every week I was receiving update from Dawson on my installation even if we were just waiting for paper work, and when I had any questions I was able to call up and get a reassuring answer from Adarsh that'll put my mind at ease.
The installers were above and beyond and worked into the late hours to ensure they aren't leaving left over work in an unsafe state.
When it was all done Deep took the time to walk me through the details and further steps that need to be taken.
Highly recommended for anyone looking for renovative energy solutions. Show details

Paul S
Paul S

Great Service, Quality installation

Sourced multiple quotes, but Polygon were the only company who made the effort to visit the site and discuss the options before providing a proposal. The benefits of the site visit were clear when comparing proposals. Savio was great with the follow-up and Deep was excellent with both the site survey and the commissioning of the system. The process was explained well and all questions answered. The install went as planned and the few challenges that came up were handled really well. Quality installation - very happy with the job and would definitely recommend Polygon. Show details ·  1
Ian and Kay D
Ian and Kay D

A very good process

The quoting and installation process was smooth and professional. A problem with past wiring was identified and rectified at nil cost. The staff were prompt, reliable and honest. We have no hesitation in recommending Polygon to prospective clients.

Ian and Kay in Latham, ACT Show details ·  1

Joseph T.
Joseph T.Harrison 2914, ACT2 posts

Barrie
Barrie2 posts

Overall very good

The quote and installation process was excellent. The only issues were incorrect information regarding the date and time of the installation and some untidy remnants left behind (not serious). Also, there is ambiguity about who is responsible for undertaking the service requirements specified in the supporting documentation. Show details ·  2
Job Satisfaction

Stephen
StephenCanberra 2600, ACT

Mary B.
Mary B.3 posts

Excellent client support before, during, after installation

Helped to fix a leak in a skylight that was surrounded by their installed panels but that wasn't even caused by their work. Excellent follow up Show reply
shrncl1206
shrncl1206
  Fair Incentive

Best system, high quality service

They designed helpful and explained solar panel systems very kindly.Highly recommend Polygon if you want to install solar panel. They are very professional. Show reply
Jurgen P.
Jurgen P.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Solar system - 14.9 KW with 34 Enphase microinverters

Wonderful service. Thank you Polygon. We got the system we wanted and glad that you fixed a minor issue we had. Everything is working perfectly. Couldn’t be happier - our first electricity bill provided a $340 credit. We get around $4-6 a day with feed in credits - awesome. Looking forward to saving money on our winter heating bill. We highly recommend Polygon for your solar needs. Show details ·  1

Rachel
RachelGordon 2906, ACT

Solar panels

From the initial contact through to installation polygon energy have been great to deal with. Price and availability were also very good and customer service was outstanding. We would use them again. Show details ·  1
Lihong
Lihong

Andrew Mc
Andrew McForde 2914, ACT3 posts

Shashi
ShashiDenman Prospect 2611, ACT

Excellent customer service

I had 8.8Kw Jinko solar panels installed, since it is end of the year and everyone is rushing to install solar panels to gain rebates. Deep & Dawson has helped us in every way possible by squeezing in appointments during these busy times (since I had to fly overseas). Deep is so professional when he visited the site in explaining how the installation process will take place and what I should opt based on my needs. I’m so glad I chose Polygon & it is absolute pleasure doing business with Polygon. Show details ·  1
Cameron B.
Cameron B.Theodore 2905, ACT

I had a 17.6kw system installed by Polygon. Deep and Savio were a pleasure to work with. Communication was great from start to finish. The Installation team did a great job as well. We are very happy with the system. I cannot fault Polygon on anything.
I will use Polygon again in the future for battery and EV charging upgrades. Show details ·  1
Felix W.
Felix W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Polygon installed a 12.76 kW system (Jinko) with a Sungrow Inverter on our house. The installation went smoothly, great communication throughout the entire process and very good price. I can definitely recommend them! Show reply