100% · 1050%
Installation

Shakir
ShakirCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent Solar Installation Experience with Polygon Energy

I recently had a solar installation done by Polygon Energy and I'm very pleased with the service. Savio was incredibly helpful and provided all the necessary information upfront. Deeps visited us and took the time to explain everything in detail, which was very reassuring. The technicians who installed the system did an excellent job. It's been a week now and everything is working perfectly. Highly recommend Polygon Energy for their professional and efficient service! Show details ·  1

Alex
AlexCanberra 2600, ACT

Ultimate Professionals with Attention to Detail - Go Local!

Fantastic Canberra based Solar Provider. I can’t recommend enough. I went through solar quotes and recieved a lot of quick and dirty quotes from national providers that were clearly just trying to get a system on my roof without any due diligence. Deep and the team at Polygon took the time to sit down with me and design a system that really suited my awkward townhouse multi-level/mulit-pitch roof and I was able to get a much bigger system then any other company had proposed. They also ended up being able to install within 2 days of finalising everything, so I was blown away. Show details ·  1
Daniel S.
Daniel S.

Del MBR
Del MBRCanberra 2600, ACT2 posts

Exceptional service and expertise

We recently had solar panels installed on our property by Polygon, and the entire experience was great. The team, especially Deep and Dawson, was incredibly professional and demonstrated a high level of knowledge throughout the entire process - from the initial consultation to the final installation.

The installation itself was executed perfectly. The panels are clean and beautifully installed, adding both functionality and aesthetic value to our property.

We are very happy with the outcome and we highly recommend Polygon for their exceptional service and expertise. Show details ·  1

fabianzachamp
fabianzachampNicholls 2913, ACT

Dan
Dan

Great Team, Great Service

A big thanks to Deep, Adarch and Dawson for the seamless and rapid installation of our panels (Jinko) and inverter (Sungrow). It took just 12 days from my initial request for a quote to having the (15kv) system fully installed and running, Also, a big thanks to Uygar, Tom and the rest of the installation team for the time and care they took in ensuring a neat and thorough job - including identification of some prior less-than-optimal wiring in our switch board. I highly recommend the Polygon team - they are competitively priced, extremely well organised, and offer an excellent service, Finally, I note that the Sungrow Inverter comes with a comprehensive and easy to use. Show details ·  1
Pete
PeteGilmore 2905, ACT2 posts

Jessica B.
Jessica B.Macquarie 2614, ACT

Nathaniel Harding
Nathaniel Harding

Exemplary expertise and excellent worksmanship

I had a 5KW SolarEdge solar power system supplied and installed by Polygon Energy in November 2023. The expertise of their engineers (particularly Deep) throughout the process was exemplary and reassuring. The professionalism and workmanship of their team during the installation was of a high standard. I recommend them to anyone in Canberra seeking to install a solar power system. Show details ·  1
Trustworthiness

Christine M.
Christine M.Calwell 2905, ACT

Thankyou Polygon

Initially I was impressed with quote and with rapid follow-up including site visit by engineer next day. His explanations to a solar novice gave me confidence to proceed. Polygon handled all the paperwork and installation went ahead as soon as all approvals were received. Very professional installers who still helped me with understanding the system and then a followup with the engineer who once again patiently answered any questions.
Overall, an excellent company to deal with and professional team. Highly recommend.
Christine Show details ·  1
Jimmy T.
Jimmy T.Canberra 2600, ACT

Professional and great communication

To start off, apologies to anyone I've missed out as I'm not great with names. The entire experience was smooth and pleasant starting from the consultation quote to final day of installation.
Every week I was receiving update from Dawson on my installation even if we were just waiting for paper work, and when I had any questions I was able to call up and get a reassuring answer from Adarsh that'll put my mind at ease.
The installers were above and beyond and worked into the late hours to ensure they aren't leaving left over work in an unsafe state.
When it was all done Deep took the time to walk me through the details and further steps that need to be taken.
Highly recommended for anyone looking for renovative energy solutions. Show details ·  1
Paul S
Paul S

Great Service, Quality installation

Sourced multiple quotes, but Polygon were the only company who made the effort to visit the site and discuss the options before providing a proposal. The benefits of the site visit were clear when comparing proposals. Savio was great with the follow-up and Deep was excellent with both the site survey and the commissioning of the system. The process was explained well and all questions answered. The install went as planned and the few challenges that came up were handled really well. Quality installation - very happy with the job and would definitely recommend Polygon. Show details ·  1
Ian and Kay D
Ian and Kay D

A very good process

The quoting and installation process was smooth and professional. A problem with past wiring was identified and rectified at nil cost. The staff were prompt, reliable and honest. We have no hesitation in recommending Polygon to prospective clients.

Ian and Kay in Latham, ACT Show details ·  1

Joseph T.
Joseph T.Harrison 2914, ACT2 posts

Barrie
Barrie2 posts

Overall very good

The quote and installation process was excellent. The only issues were incorrect information regarding the date and time of the installation and some untidy remnants left behind (not serious). Also, there is ambiguity about who is responsible for undertaking the service requirements specified in the supporting documentation. Show details ·  2
Installation