Verifiedpowerof4.com.au

4.9

Herbert Rowe
Herbert RoweMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Excellent dishwasher products

We use power of 4 dishwasher powder and rinse aid. The dishes have never been as good after a wash than the combination of these products. Show details ·  1
Tara
TaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Always positive

Love the dishwashing powder (been using for several years) and rinse aid (used for 3 years). Dishes come out clean and shiny, and products very competitively priced compared to capsules and other supermarket products. Show details ·  1
Renae A.
Renae A.
Jennifer DOBLE
Jennifer DOBLE

I love the product my machine and clothes are so clean

People comment they think I have new white shirts at work Show reply
Susie Q
Susie QMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Have the pre wash a try and totally sold!!

I’ve been using the washing powder and sanitizer for years but never tried the prewash spray. Finally gave it a go with my last online order. Unbelievable results and even happier than my other spray I’d actually been quite happy with! Show details ·  1
Debra Mules
Debra Mules
  Fair Incentive Verified

Cost effective & efficient detergent

Love this detergent. It's soft on your garments but cleans efficiently. Bulk buying makes the cost effective. Ordering is easy & it's delivered to your door within days of ordering. Show details ·  1
PKos
PKosADELAIDE9 posts

Still happy with my Power of 4 products

I recently renewed my laundry products from Power of 4. Value is fantastic as I renew every six months approximately. The effectiveness is expected and delivers the high standard I am used to having. I cannot find fault with product, price or expected effectiveness of use. Online ordering is a simple exercise. Thanks again
POWER OF 4. Great job!!!!!! Show details ·  2
Leading Therapies
Leading TherapiesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Reliable, high-grade consumables for the kitchen and laundry

Everything i've used from the range does exactly what it claimed to do. Show reply
Caitlin Harris
Caitlin Harris

Will never buy another laundry product!

I have just signed up for a subscription and am willing to pay $40 postage just so I can continue to use this amazing product! Will never use another laundry product again! Show details ·  1
Happy customer
Happy customer

Environmentally friendly, economical and fantastic customer service

I have been using this product for my dishwasher for years. Have always been happy with it. I am also very happy with less chemicals and very affordable. A lot better than multi-packaged over price under delivered high chemical products that you can buy elsewhere Show details ·  1
MURRAY Radonich
MURRAY RadonichDarwin, NT9 posts

Awesome Australian made products

Will not use anything else, our machines deserve the best. Show details
Terri Rodriguez
Terri Rodriguez

Works well for us

Clean dishes, shiny and bright. Product worth purchasing for your dishwasher. Show details ·  1
Wendy
Wendy

Excellent results!

After receiving some sample packs to try, I was really impressed so I bought some washing powder and softner. Its amazing stuff! Clothes are really clean & smell great. Whites are really white! And without all the usual fillers and nasties. Great value for money & its currently in a pail so easier to store & refill. Show details ·  1
Rebecca
RebeccaMurrumbidgee Region, NSW2 posts

The best washing powder I’ve used!

This stuff is amazing, I use for my whites and would use for all my washing only the freight is a bit expensive. I’ve been using for a few years now and love it Show details ·  1
Melissa
Melissa

Best dishwasher product

So please we changed to an Australian product. Wouldn’t go back to supermarket products. Our dishwasher and dishes have never been so clean, filter rarely needs cleaning. And highly recommend the low allergy washing powder too Show reply