PRD

Andrew M.

Andrew M.Hunter Region, NSW

PRD - Shoal Bay - Dane Queenan - Excellent Result

RidCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best Company for people with horrible rental history

Rid

I will send the details but, I did my insurance claim by my self. But I requested some assistance which I need for the insurance claim which I still wait for reply,

Gut Wrenching

No respect, loyalty or care for renter, without renters most of the PRD staff have no job....But no kindness shown.
Just lambs to the slaughter for there own weathl gain.

PRDPRD Nationwide

Unfortunately your company has had their leisurely time to think about their decisions and actions. Too late my review stays.

Lisa O'Grady

Lisa O'GradyHunter Region, NSW

WOW how easy was that

Thank you to Team Salter for your friendly and professional manner in which you assisted my first purchase of an investment property. The process was so smooth and effortless, with any questions I had, answered promptly. Team Salter kept me informed throughout the process, reassuring me with any concerns I had. They were amazing and I am happy to recommend their service. They really go the extra mile for their clients. Thank you once again.

Rob G

Rob GPerth, WA

Throw you out of the bus

Very unprofessional no wonder why you're rating is too low. They'll just throw you out of the bus after all the talking, emailing, and negotiation about a broken thing that we didn't even know how it happened. In good faith we have agreed to pay the agreed amount even though we didn't know how it got broken and now after few months, the supplier is chasing is and asking us to pay the whole amount. PRD doesn't even want anything to do with it. Please keep away from them!

Lachlan Y.

Lachlan Y.

Fast and friendly service

Recently had an excellent experience with getting into a rental through PRD in Rutherford, impeccable customer service.

From starting to look to being in a new place only took about a week.

JDEMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Lack of communication

My last inspection, I was told, my property manager, the owner, and an independent person as well as myself would attend the inspection to confirm the findings.
It turns out - it was only myself and the property manager. This has been going on for over 6 years

Gary S.

Gary S.

Property Manager - Nathan at PRD Newcastle is awesome - highly recommend

Nathan has provided the highest degree of customer service while managing our properties. His advice has been implemented and at all levels has been correct. Great service. Great outcomes. Great advice! Will use again and suggest you do as well!!

Jo J.

Jo J.Sydney, NSW

The worst! Doesn't obey the Law

Too long to explain! Basically now hold to ransom.. just annoying. What a joke! Some principals need to go back and redo their qualifications as they clearly think that they are above the law. And some of these property managers REALLY need to get a personality check if they think their crap dont stink!

Paxton N.

Paxton N.South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible communication.

Shopper

ShopperSydney, NSW

Deserves 0 stars - most horrible agency for tenants

Agents are very lovely before you sign the contract. Once you sign the contract their true forms are revealed and they refuse to make repairs which they promised to do when you moved in. Consistently rude and disgusting language used in e-mails when they send it to you with excessive attitude and they will always start arguments to not have to do repairs. Most untrustworthy people I have ever met. Even upon vacate using loopholes to show the house was not left clean and then hiring a professional cleaner without letting us know and sending us the bill upon vacate. And not even letting us know that a new tenant was moving in! The only thing they will do is scab Money off you. Beware of this Mackay branch.

Ramsgate PRD STAY AWAY

Prd RAMSGATE rudest most inconsiderate staff no communications and tenants are bullied stay away all don’t care about tenants never respond to calls or emails and it seems to be the prd owner couldn’t care less either tenants don’t matter AT ALL they will give you a notice to vacate giving owners dishonest reasons stay away

PRD toowoomba

Long running issues with a noisy neighbour. Property manager is in the house when music is being played so loud that it vibrates the walls and can be heard anywhere in the house. There doesn’t seem to be a single person in the branch that cares about anything but keeping people in the property. Have made several complaints. Latest suggestion is that I move out rather than the problem being resolved. Behaviour of small children, if you complain about something they have or haven’t done competently then they’ll pretend to listen then just ignore you again. Already submitted feedback, doubt anything will be solved. Seems like if you’re mates with the staff then you can treat your neighbours however you like and there will be no consequences

Keith D.

Keith D.Central Queensland, QLD

PRD Carina, no email, no call back, no one pass message.

We cant get hold of our property manager. She never calls back or replies to emails, she has an assistant who says that she has passed on the information, but still no response, you try calling the owner, She is never there either, Really poor, And it doesn't help that you live over 1000km away.

PRDPRD Nationwide

no email, no call back, no one pass message.

long story make a short for every body good.
We cant get hold of our property manager. She never calls back or returns emails and within two years we only heard from her two times. We have been waiting over two weeks and still no hear anything from her. since I had return the keys back to office from that date I got no any update. I even sent an email just for kindly reminder blah blah blah, and still nothing from them. I'd called them today, and the answered was the manger is on annually leave !!
What you only have one manger or ? why she did not pass the message or duty to staff who can take over her job while she is not there. And the worst part is the office makes empty promises with no feedback or call backs. Serious bad service

HORRIBLE AGENTS

Mel McKinney is the worst agent I have ever have to deal with. A mistake she made and instead of acting like an adult and owning the mistake she is of course turning it around. I am in shock of how awful someone can be.

Jill Buchanan

Jill BuchananSouth East Queensland, QLD

House Inspection

PRD Carina assume the email they send is received. Correct procedure would be a confirmation reply from the renter before entering property and stressing out the dog who had to be taken to vet not once but twice.

Tenant1

Tenant1Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Worst service PRD WAGGA

We cant get hold of our property manager. She never calls back or returns emails. The office makes empty promises with no feedback or call backs. The so called manager just laughs at you when you want to logg a complaint....serious bad service

Amanda