Premium Graduate

4.4

Desmond

DesmondSydney, NSW

Professional and warm company

Despite all the covid issues pgp secured an amazing IT placement for me at an IOT company based in Sydney. Even before I started my placement I was mentored through my resume and interview techniques. Since starting last week I have realised there is so much to learn and how lucky I am I was able to get something like this during the pandemic. I can’t thank the team enough for guiding me throughout this journey. I would not hesitate to recommend pgp to anyone who is trying to start their professional careers in Australia.

Exactly what I needed to start my career

Akshay

AkshaySydney, NSW

Professionalism, Quality Value

Highly recommended for those seeking to kickstart their career in Australia. My case was handled by Mary and Alanyna they were very helpful and found the perfect job for me. Thank you Mary, Alanyna and PGP team.

Employment & Recruitment Services

Find out how Premium Graduate compares to other Employment & Recruitment Services

LoBan Lee

LoBan LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

They claimed they'd got so many programs which would provide you "great opportunities". Here is what they said: "Even if you don’t get offered a paid position, an internship is always good to have on the resume as it significantly increases your chances of employment in Australia." Sounds like some 80s jokes of having a degree securing your job.

Really sad to see these company's keep increasing to take advantages of young people. It's caused by so many complicated social issues which make less and less company's actually help people, meanwhile dramatically increasing population would not stop until 2050.

Must do Program

I had a chance to secure an internship through PGP. I finished my internship that was provided by PGP and finally was fortunate enough to secure a position in the same company. PGP is a must do program in my opinion as it opens the first gate of your career that everyone is struggling to get into. My consultant Mary Nakpil was so helpful and she guided me in the best manner. I would always thank her for her support.

June A.

June A.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great team work

Great team to work with, would recommend anyone to go with them if they want to kick off their career in Australia. Definitely something I would recommend to all international students in engineering

Fran mail

Fran mailSydney

Clear direction and helpful service

I fran, was on a three-month internship in Adelaide organized by Premium Graduate. I worked for up coming Solar copany, a subsidiary of larger American Solar and Clean Energy Solutions organisation. Firstly, the highlights as I do not have many difficulties to share. I prefer to learn from mistakes and to take experiences as they come, no regrets. The PGP Staff were absolutely amazing. If I ever wanted advice on career directions , or help to understand the opportunities in various markets they were always there.

Enjoyed the 3 month

My internship with IAG Capital was not only a valuable professional experience, but also an enlightening opportunity to see how the professional world functions. I was fortunate enough to work for an amazing mentor and team, which finally enabled me to feel like I was making a difference in a field that I cared about. I conducted research, wrote reports, assisted with presentations, learnt how to prepare company contracts, and collaborated on a number of other company initiatives all of which undoubtedly helped me prepare for a career in the 21st century. I would highly recommend this experience!

Yang

YangMelbourne

Great block chain experience

Through Premium Graduate Placements, I was able to gain experience in a leading IT company. The company itself has seen huge success offering blockchain and cryptocurrency related services, and the department that I was placed in offered me the opportunity to gain meaningful hands on work experience in this dynamic emerging area. As part of Premium Graduate Career coaching program, the experience that I gained in my coaching lessons that preceded my internship were absolutely invaluable in helping me to make the most out of this experience. I was able to learn from my peers about IT

Neetu

NeetuSydney

Great exposure in a fast pace company

Ted

TedMelbourne

Terrible

Hi all,
I applied for an internship with PGP.
They actually will not help and guide you. As soon as you paid them, they will not assist you if you experience any controversy due to their negligence. I am asking for a refund, or at least half of the amount that I paid. However, they will ignore you once you paid them. Furthermore, this is indeed an exploitation and it is not actually a training. Lessons learned for me. Cheers!

Fully satisfied

I have got the desired training and post internship services from premium. My concerns were heard and thank you for that.

Hos

HosMelbourne

Supportive company

I was offered two interviews very fast and PGP helped me to prepare for the interviews. They seem supportive and respond you promptly. I have now found an internship with a company that suits my background.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

All sorted out

There are some issues after I applied. But pgp team made a more effective communication to resolve it. Thanks for their responsible work.

VINICIUSSydney

Amazing educational content

The best educational provider I have experienced, although I dealt with one consultant he was very helpful and made my life easier. They really care about the candidates

Im amazed

Amy

AmyMelbourne

Perfect result. Super happy and greatful

I can to Australia in the hope of changing my life and pgp changed my life. I am so happy you have helped me to reach this job and I have learnt so much with Alfred and the team. I have been made full Time this week and I would like to thank everyone in the team that helped to become who I am today and you guys are doing something amazing for international students like me. Wonderful program. Thanks you

Joe

JoeJoe

France student and happy with the quality

I would highly recommmend other french students go through PGP to look for placements in Australia. this is my second placement and and I can't thank more to the team and my new network of host company employeees. They have shown me Melbourne and Brisbane and we have become great friends. The support structure is very warm and welcoming and I think many students from around the world will benefit from such a program and host companies in australia are very helpful and encouraging for international students seeking for international experience.

Jenny

JennyMelbourne

Appreciation to the team

Really happy I have been offered 2 placements through pgp. I was not very confident when I first started but through several rounds of interview I’m very confident now. Takes practice and I have recently been offered 2 good roles and this wouldn’t happen with out the help of pgp consultants. I would say they are one of the best placements companies in Melbourne. 3 of my friend are also placed through them and also happy. I would say give them a shot if you looking for decent companies and you are looking for a fast track.

Andy

AndyPerth

Wonderful people and great start to my career

Needed to thank all the team who provided with support and encouragement. What a good way to finish the year. I’m very happy with the placement consultant service. Would highly recommend the professional skills program. I’m now working full time and it feels like a dream

john chee

john cheeSydney

Helpful company with good staff

the level of service is good and trained me throughly in my interview. I was sent to several interviews and I have to say it has been very useful. Im now working and have learned many new things. Ive been referred by josh and Im happy i got in touch,