2Premium Graduate Placements

Premium Graduate Placements

2Premium Graduate Placements
4.4

84% · 214 · 16%
Brand Manager for Premium Graduate Placements? Claim your listing.

Kasiano B.
Kasiano B.
  Fair Incentive

Best angcy i ever worked with

Treated employees with better service... as an employee i don't have any issues with them but excitements with their loyalty
Justin
Justin

Excellent experience

Team were able to find me a placement even though the market conditions are difficult. Whilst it did take some time, my internship was worth the wait. I have been able to learn a lot, and have now even secured interviews at a few companies for a graduate role. Thanks to my consultants who were patient and understanding of my requirements, and provided preparation and useful tips for my interview and internship.
Anna
Anna

Solid placement and great learning

I was fortunate enough to be offered a placement with a major construction firm. Since starting I have been learning a lot and this is defininitely an eye opener for me. The team have provided me with a lot of support and the opportunity to work across several areas. Currently I am working on some major infrastructure projects across metro melbourne and everyday I feel like im developing both my technical and skills. Like to thank pgp for making this a reality for me.

I would recommend this program to anyone who is looking to start their profession career in australia

Andy4 posts

Andy

I'd also like to point out how the previous reviews are given months apart, but the latest reviews have 'coincidentally' been given days within each other. Both complimenting the exact issues I highlighted. Food for thought.

Desmond
DesmondSydney, NSW

Professional and warm company

Despite all the covid issues pgp secured an amazing IT placement for me at an IOT company based in Sydney. Even before I started my placement I was mentored through my resume and interview techniques. Since starting last week I have realised there is so much to learn and how lucky I am I was able to get something like this during the pandemic. I can’t thank the team enough for guiding me throughout this journey. I would not hesitate to recommend pgp to anyone who is trying to start their professional careers in Australia.
Punith Raghu
Punith Raghu

Akshay
AkshaySydney, NSW

Professionalism, Quality Value

Highly recommended for those seeking to kickstart their career in Australia. My case was handled by Mary and Alanyna they were very helpful and found the perfect job for me. Thank you Mary, Alanyna and PGP team.
LoBan Lee
LoBan LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

They claimed they'd got so many programs which would provide you "great opportunities". Here is what they said: "Even if you don’t get offered a paid position, an internship is always good to have on the resume as it significantly increases your chances of employment in Australia." Sounds like some 80s jokes of having a degree securing your job.

Really sad to see these company's keep increasing to take advantages of young people. It's caused by so many complicated social issues which make less and less company's actually help people, meanwhile dramatically increasing population would not stop until 2050.

Sagar
Sagar

Must do Program

I had a chance to secure an internship through PGP. I finished my internship that was provided by PGP and finally was fortunate enough to secure a position in the same company. PGP is a must do program in my opinion as it opens the first gate of your career that everyone is struggling to get into. My consultant Mary Nakpil was so helpful and she guided me in the best manner. I would always thank her for her support.
June A.
June A.Richmond-Tweed, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Great team work

Great team to work with, would recommend anyone to go with them if they want to kick off their career in Australia. Definitely something I would recommend to all international students in engineering
Fran mail
Fran mailSydney

Clear direction and helpful service

I fran, was on a three-month internship in Adelaide organized by Premium Graduate. I worked for up coming Solar copany, a subsidiary of larger American Solar and Clean Energy Solutions organisation. Firstly, the highlights as I do not have many difficulties to share. I prefer to learn from mistakes and to take experiences as they come, no regrets. The PGP Staff were absolutely amazing. If I ever wanted advice on career directions , or help to understand the opportunities in various markets they were always there.

Mofazzal
MofazzalPerth

Enjoyed the 3 month

My internship with IAG Capital was not only a valuable professional experience, but also an enlightening opportunity to see how the professional world functions. I was fortunate enough to work for an amazing mentor and team, which finally enabled me to feel like I was making a difference in a field that I cared about. I conducted research, wrote reports, assisted with presentations, learnt how to prepare company contracts, and collaborated on a number of other company initiatives all of which undoubtedly helped me prepare for a career in the 21st century. I would highly recommend this experience!

Yang
YangMelbourne

Great block chain experience

Through Premium Graduate Placements, I was able to gain experience in a leading IT company. The company itself has seen huge success offering blockchain and cryptocurrency related services, and the department that I was placed in offered me the opportunity to gain meaningful hands on work experience in this dynamic emerging area. As part of Premium Graduate Career coaching program, the experience that I gained in my coaching lessons that preceded my internship were absolutely invaluable in helping me to make the most out of this experience. I was able to learn from my peers about IT

Neetu
NeetuSydney

Ted
TedMelbourne

Terrible

Hi all,

I applied for an internship with PGP.

They actually will not help and guide you. As soon as you paid them, they will not assist you if you experience any controversy due to their negligence. I am asking for a refund, or at least half of the amount that I paid. However, they will ignore you once you paid them. Furthermore, this is indeed an exploitation and it is not actually a training. Lessons learned for me. Cheers!