• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

AIPT review - Jessica cruse

I was very satisfied with the teaching and the help I got from the staff , however the technicalities in the system made it difficult to submit a few things and that delayed my progress.
All around things were processed very quickly and the staff were very helpful . The course wasn’t very difficult but was informative .

Eduardo S.
Eduardo S.South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible course, really bad customer service

The material is often missing info and you have to find your answers online. You're basically paying for the certificate, as you're responsible for your own learning most of the times. The assessments are easy, you can write whatever and you'll pass, however when it comes to the entry requirements they become very strict, most likely so the don't get in trouble legally. Everything is too messy and unprofessional, I wouldn't recommend it.

Rach
RachSouth East Queensland, QLD

Support at your fingertips!

It is comforting to know that there is someone available to the answer your questions (especially when it is a small detail but necessary for you to progress through the study modules) or queries immediately - a real person in real time with the click of a button!

Education & Training Services

Find out how Australian Institute of Personal Trainers compares to other Education & Training Services

Val
ValPerth, WA

Extremely satisfied with the content and the support.

Every time I contacted student support, I was given prompt advice and examples of what is required. I would highly recommend AIPT to anyone thinking of studying certificate 3/4 in fitness.

Sherman XIE
Sherman XIEGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent teacher with perfect fitness courses

Paul is a good teacher. I am happy with him. I am much appreciated for all his quick response and professional help on my course.
The course is OK. The only problem is that I have a full time job at the moment. It is still a little behind the my study plan , although I set about 10 hours aside for my course every week.

Bree G.
Bree G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing experience!!

I really enjoying studying with AIPT!! Their support was great and they were easy to get in contact with. The content was set out so well and was at your own pace so I was able to finish the course faster.

AIPTAustralian Institute of Personal Trainers

Thank you so much for leaving a review Bree! We are looking forward to seeing what you do with your qualification.

Leah
Leah Perth, WA

Quick and thorough support to assist the online training experience.

The course was well put together and easy to navigate. Being an online course with a self selected mentor it was vital to have great student support services
available....and this is exactly what AIPT
provided.

AIPTAustralian Institute of Personal Trainers

Thanks Leah! It's great to hear you enjoyed your experience with us.

Second to none service

Mikhaila's service was second to none. Gave me instant clarification on a question I was stuck on for a while. Her response time was almost instant and gave me relevant information with great clarification. 10/10.

AIPTAustralian Institute of Personal Trainers

Thank you so much for leaving a review Aswim! We will pass your kind words onto Mikhaila, we know it will make her day.

Good customer assistance

The course was easy to work through once you got the hang of studying, and how long to spend on each subject, the service is always very helpful with all the questions you may have, and Mikhaila was really helpful today!

AIPTAustralian Institute of Personal Trainers

Thanks so much for leaving a review Lauren! It's great to hear you enjoyed your experience with us, and we look forward to seeing what you do with your qualification.

Sohail S
Sohail SFar North Queensland, QLD

Staff packed with Professionalism, Duty of Care, and great customer service skills.

Very satisfied with the teaching and course content.
Course is made to understand easily even though it may be or may appear difficult, the team helps you out to get you through.

AIPTAustralian Institute of Personal Trainers

Thanks so much for leaving a review Sohail! It's great to hear you enjoyed your experience with AIPT.

LamaF
LamaFThomastown, VIC

Great Service from Senior Careers Advisor

Michel Knox (Senior Careers Advisor) was a great help to me from the get go!

While my brain was overloaded with information from researching institutes online, and my mailbox was filling with generic emails from just about every online page I visited, it was a breathe of fresh air to speak to someone who could answer all my questions then and there!

Michael went above and beyond to address all my queries and his professional but friendly manner made it that lit bit easier to feel comfortable in choosing the AIPT. What a great asset to your team!

Thank you Michael – you bought calm to the center of my storm and I can't wait to start my learning! :)

AIPTAustralian Institute of Personal Trainers

Thanks so much for leaving a review Lama! We're so glad Michael was a breath of fresh air for you. We will pass your kind words onto him, we know it will make his day.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

When I first enrolled with Aipt, I thought wow I'm in over my head. But the support I received from all the staff and team was amazing and I actaully did it and not gave up I'm qualified... I'm really going to miss my calls with my Aipt coach Tate who's support and encouragement played a big part in helping me...
My ecampus is amazing too you can always contact the fitness facility and they are more than happy to assist with your question or inquiry..
I would recommend Aipt to anyone wanting a career in fitness

Kellie Blackwell-Parker
Kellie Blackwell-ParkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Course that enabled me to gain specific knowledge

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience with AIPT and the course I was studying, Cert III and IV in Fitness.
I found the information relative to the industry and the online portal was extremely user friendly.
On occasions I required information regarding assignments and I was able to speak to a representative and my questions were answered efficiently and effectively.
At times parts of my course were a little challenging but I felt that was a positive thing, to ensure I was pushed out of my comfort zone.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend AIPT to anyone looking to enter the fitness industry.

Upen
UpenPerth, WA

Very informative and practical based study

I’m satisfied with the study which was very enjoyable and informative at the same time although i find it was bit hard for me because of those anatomy. Overall i enjoyed it.

AIPTAustralian Institute of Personal Trainers

Thank you Upen! It's great to you found the course enjoyable and informative.

Lien
LienSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great course!

The teaching and course content was straight forward and easily accessible. AIPT was always helpful from the start to finish of my course especially with helping me to complete course on time.

AIPTAustralian Institute of Personal Trainers

Thanks so much for leaving a review Lien! It is great to hear you enjoyed studying with us, and we look forward to seeing what you do with your qualification.
Thanks again,