2Australian Institute of Personal Trainers

2,319 reviews
Kate
KateSydney, NSW4 posts

Experience at AIPT

In regards to submitting assessments aipt has made the process more difficult than the course itself. I am not sure many teachers (?) at aipt want anyone to gain these skills and pass? I will go to another company to gain skills if aipt make it impossible here. It has been great teaching myself about fitness otherwise. We get a link when having a good interaction but no links with an unpleasant interaction or experience so wanted to reflect the challenges at AIPT.
Alice
AliceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Understanding

Ariel and Lea helped me out so much. Very Appreciative Show reply
Anne B.
Anne B.

Overall good

AIPT is a great place to study which is really flexible and Ryan is a great customer service staff always supported me throughout this process. Show reply
Daniel C
Daniel C

The journey

Very cooperative and flexible with timing, really enjoyed working towards organising this and can’t wait to get started Show reply
Nats
NatsSydney, NSW

Lovely team

This company is really helpful and understanding when it comes to enrolling, really easy to talk to and such a nice team highly recommend. Jo-An is really lovely and very helpful Show reply
Tayah Liffner
Tayah Liffner

Great customer service

Barbra was exceptional at helping me and solved my problem keeping me updated along the way with what has happening. Show reply
Vera Amedzro
Vera Amedzro

Educative

It was a nice experience with Marie C. She answered all my questions to my expectations. Show reply
Jessica T.
Jessica T.

Easy and effective

Ariel is friendly and very helpful he made the process simple Show reply
Somayeh R.
Somayeh R.

Great experience

Marie C. helped me today. She was quick and helpful. I appreciate her great work. Show reply
Graeme
Graeme

Good experience

Excellent customer service from Dino. Helped me with my enquiry when 5 mins earlier I received ordinary customer service. Show reply
clarinda
clarindaGippsland, VIC2 posts

Live Chat Assistance

Marie C was prompt to assist me with my question. Greatly appreciated! Show reply
Kylie B.
Kylie B.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Much Love

Thank you Angel for marking my assessment in a time effective manner - Kylie. Show reply
Michael P.
Michael P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Terrible, do not waste your time, money and effort with this company

If I could rate them a 0 I would absolutely disgusting company have spent weeks trying to deal with an issue and getting absolutely no where with it, lied to at enrolment of a specific course, just in general a shocking company do yourself a favour and pick anywhere else
Australian Institute of Personal Trainers   DM
Charlotte G
Charlotte G

Not great

Assessment are marked extremely hard and take along time to get back. Wouldn’t recommend this company for pt course
Australian Institute of Personal Trainers   DM
David Bernia
David BerniaSydney, NSW

Certificate lll

Found Certificate lll challenging, yet rewarding as I went through and completed. The course not only covers what you need to learn about being a PT, but also covered areas I never dreamed of.
Student support team were absolutely awesome. They went out of their way to help, and helped guide you to your answers. Would certainly recommend this course to others.
Can't wait to tackle Certificate lV Show reply