• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material
Jacob

Jacob Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent course

Overall the content and practical experience provided in this course are great. The mentoring aspect was perfect for introducing real life scenarios and helped me feel more comfortable entering the industry. The staff at AIPT were very friendly, and always tried to help me get things done on time. They answered all my questions thoroughly and were all very knowledgable. The content and practical were definitely not too difficult and provided great foundation and background knowledge for the rest of the course.

Daryl M.

Daryl M.Sydney, NSW

So easy toget started and it is all set out for you to get going. Great value!

Course material is comprehensive, set out simply. Easy to move through, great for beginners or people refreshing skills. Diagrams, simple explanation and linked readings. Can tell alot of thought has been put into the course structure

Nat

NatIllawarra, NSW

Easy Process

Have only just started but so far has satisfied my expectations. I have been putting it off for years so I'm glad I was able to sign up easily with the help of Natasha.

Education & Training Services

Find out how Australian Institute of Personal Trainers compares to other Education & Training Services

Flexible and Innovative

Course was very educational and the staff were able to help assessments when needed! Was super flexible being online and able to do the course while working full time. Would recommend!

Fitness

FitnessPerth, WA

Great course

Very informative course. Has given me a great insight into fitness. Some of the case study questions could be a little confusing but Aipt staff were just at the other end of the phone to help me out.

Lauren

Lauren

Very easy process !

I have only just started the course but so far so good! It an intense course but very informative loving it so far a lot of information to get through

AIPTAustralian Institute of Personal Trainers

Thanks so much for leaving a review Lauren! We're so please you chose to study with us and we look forward to supporting you through your student journey.

Very Good

I am almost at the end of it and i have to say it has been great fun doing the course especially the practical side of things. Couple of things that have been a little frustrating are the submitting of the books which for some reason i wasnt able to do but i did receive great help from Christian Wall and Sarah White. Some questions especially in the case study are not very clear and i have had some answers marked incorrectly but when requested help was assured that the answer was sufficient. Other then small hiccups like that its been a pleasure dealing with everyone and they have been very helpful.

AIPTAustralian Institute of Personal Trainers

Thanks so much for leaving a review Alex! It's great that you have enjoyed your course and we look forward to seeing what you do with your qualification.

Luis MArtinez

Luis MArtinezAnnerley

Good quality education, affordable and with great support.

The content was good and comprehensive. It was not overly difficult, just time-consuming.
It would be better if the student had a general course overview in order to plan and schedule for it. This means, that it would be desirable to be able to uncover all the courses to have a clearer idea of the amount of work/time needed.

AIPTAustralian Institute of Personal Trainers

Thanks so much for leaving a review Luis and for providing feedback, we will pass it onto the team.
AIPT

The enrollment process was great!

The enrollment process was nice and easy. I enquire and received the called same day. Chris answered all my questions over the phone and followed up with an email. Great costumer service, can’t wait to start my studies now.

AIPTAustralian Institute of Personal Trainers

Thanks so much for leaving a review Maria! It's fantastic to hear you're enjoying the course so far, and we look forward to supporting you through it.

Disappointing

trinity murphy

trinity murphyMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Very good

It was a good course I am satisfied, I would recommend this to anyone looking to study their certificate 4. Good support and doable in the given time. Overall good support

Do your due diligence!

Cleaver Greene
Cleaver Greene
DCaruana912

DCaruana912Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just finished Certificate 3 in Group Fitness.

I think the teaching and course was great. I felt comfortable with the assessments for each unit. So glad I completed this course as fitness is a passion for me. My aspiration is to work for an F45 studio one day as this has helped me transform my life and I would love to help others do the same.

AIPTAustralian Institute of Personal Trainers

Thanks so much for leaving a review! We look forward to seeing what you do with your qualification.

Kristy

KristySouth East Queensland, QLD

Still going

I have only just started this course, Diploma in nutrition. At this stage I'm still doing customer strategies. I do think there is to much to do with this side of the course, business strategies and customer strategies, I feel like I'm doing a business course right now. I'm looking forward to getting into the nutrition part.
Maz was very helpful in getting me started in this course. She is very friendly and was easy to talk to.

AIPTAustralian Institute of Personal Trainers

Thanks so much for leaving a review and providing your feedback Kirsty!
All the best with your course,

Mark Massingham

Mark MassinghamSydney, NSW

A fabulous way to learn....ease of use is fantastic!

This is a big step for me as; a) I've given up a career to do something i love and; b) I haven't had to learn to this level for a very long time.
The course content is clearly designed for ease of use and is presented in a clear and linear way. If i had any reservations about e-learning they have long since gone.... this is so much easier than i thought it would ever be!

AIPTAustralian Institute of Personal Trainers

Thanks so much for leaving a review Mark! We're excited you chose to study with us, and look forward to supporting you through your student journey.

Education & Training Services

The assistance and encouragement you need!

Very satisfied with Michael’s help and support. He’s also very encouraging and gets you excited to do the course.
Enrolling in the course and getting started has been super easy thanks to Michael. I’m really looking forward to getting stuck into it!

AIPTAustralian Institute of Personal Trainers

Hey Zane! Thank you so much for leaving a review, and we will pass your kind words onto Michael.
Thanks again,

Jordan Kalati

Jordan KalatiSydney, NSW

Great service and overall customer interaction

Very straight to the point and very elaborate with explaining the course layouts and outcomes....
one thing would say is to just slow down a bit when explaining things because sometimes information could be missed by the listener... Overall great experience and help getting started with my PT career/journey!!

AIPTAustralian Institute of Personal Trainers

Thanks for leaving a review and providing feedback jordan!
We look forward to supporting you through your student journey.

Candice

CandiceMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

So Pleased!

All the information provided was very helpful from the outset.
No question or request was too small. Follow-up was great and also quick.
The course materials and resources have been easy to find, factual and enjoyable to work through.
Really enjoying the content thus far!

AIPTAustralian Institute of Personal Trainers

Thanks so much for leaving a review Candice! It's a pleasure to hear you're enjoying the content so far, and we look forward to supporting you through your student journey.

This is perfect

The course wasn't too hard and I felt that the information in the course was extremely helpful. The entire course was very engaging and interesting for me, I enjoyed it the whole way through.

AIPTAustralian Institute of Personal Trainers

Thanks for leaving a review Jensen! It's great to hear you've enjoyed the course.
We wish you all the best,

Natalie Eryigit

Natalie EryigitSydney, NSW

was a 10/10

It was a breeze going through the course and all course materials were easily accessible. Communication with coaches and the customer service was amazing. I would recommend this course to everyone