Premium Powders

L-Tyrosine

I read where it said it was good for the skin. So I bought some. I take it and also add it to my DIY cream.
The product was easy to find and good value!

No joke, the best supplement store around!

These guys provide quality products at very reasonable prices. Great range of supplements without the pointless gimmicks. I couldn't believe how quickly the order was prosessed, packaged and delivered. Thumbs up.

Just brought 5kg of micellar casein protein and 5kg of whey isolate protein and 1kg of creatine monohydrate

Thanks premium powders defiantly shopping with you guys in the future the proteins mixed up really well and tasted great the creatine was bang on mixed up very well no residue left at bottom of cup which you want in a good creatine very happy with my order also the website was very easy to navigate and only took5 days to deliver my order .

Exactly what I wanted to find

I wouldn't say the website was super easy to navigate the first time I used it but you soon get used to it and it becomes pretty good to get around and I have always found what I needed. I have not looked at the entire range but have so far always found what I was looking for and must say that so far everything that I have purchased seems to be of excellent quality. I will continue to use Premium Powders for my supplementary needs.

Love the taste, texture and price of the protein I purchased. Came in a great time and thumbs up to afterpay.

Store easy to look through, products easy to find and read, great quality products and easy check out. Very happy with my purchase, came very fast will be purchasing again.

Best In Aus!!!

Been a cutomer now for many years having tried similar brands that offer similar products it since using Premium Powders have had no issues with ordering down to the quality of the products best quality in Australia hands down!!!!

Best place to get protein and supplements

The website is easy to navigate and zippay makes it so much easier to pay it off, the delivery is always quick, very affordable and the products are amazing. Always happy with my orders.

Great protein

This protein taste great, even with water, fast postage as well. Would recommend it, the website is easy to use, and there protein powders are well priced, A Plus From me

Excellent service

I was very impressed with the speed of service and the price of the product. When I had a question they got back to me almost immediately. I was looking for a specific product, L-Glutamine, which was only available locally at an exorbitant price, I was relieved to find it at Premium powders for an affordable price.

Amazing Company, Amazing Products

Unbelieveable taste, unbelievably cheap price, always top quality product. Highly recommed protein powder concentrate. Delivery is always quick with 1-2 days, never had anything but good business with Premium Powders!

Quality product, low price and fast delivery

I found the product I wanted at the lowest price from Premium Powders. The delivery was free and fast. Product is well packaged (with a measuring scoop that really helps!) and perfect quality.

Easy mix and great flavour

I have been using other protein powders for quite a while and then found premium powders which are a lot cheaper. The powders are easy to mix and taste great, awesome value for money. I will be purchasing these powders on a regular basis.

This is perfect

Absolute perfect protein hit, different varieties of taste, vanilla is my favourite tastes great, very quick transit. I recommend this to anybody who is beginner to expert it's the perfect source of protein

Initial trialling of product.

Found products were easy to navigate and find on the website, and delivery was excellent, not accounting for the Australian post delivery delays, however trialling will be required over several weeks before final assessment can be determined.

Good stuff at the right price

I love the Vanilla flavour whey isolate! It tastes great and has no fillers/unneccesary additives. The price is fantastic and I like the flat rate shipping too.

Perfect for soups and stews

I am impressed with the prompt service, follow up emails and delivery, especially as we only get mail three times a week, but it still arrived quickly.

I did find it hard to find the "raw" casein powder at first, but now I know how to find it. I am very satisfied with the raw powder. It's advantage is that it doesn't contain fats, sugars, etc. and because it doesn't have sugar you can put it in soups and stews.

One of my favourites.

Good value and delivery was quick and cheap. I have used it several times and am happy with results. There is plenty of choice with similar products that I might try in future.

Great product!

Fast shipping and high quality product. Price is decent, always could be better but it remains competitive. Will be ordering again.

Brilliant Delivery over busy Christmas Period. (Whey Protein Isolate)

Ordered banana/strawberry/salted caramel in whey isolate.
Turned up over busy period of the year with tracking and very quick.
We are in a isolated mining town in mid Queensland and we usually order from another popular internet supplement provider but there is no tracking and some parcels never arrived.
the household will now only order from premium powders.
we are that impressed that another order is being placed this week.

Good service

Fast and prompt service I got my products on time which was brilliant. Will defn be trying them again and the pricing was affordable