Premium Powders

Premium Powders

Banshee.Queen

Banshee.QueenPerth, WA

Ordered and never got my Products

Ordered in Dec 2019 and never got my order. Followed up a few times but now company website is gone and the email is being blocked. It is an utter disgrace, very unhappy and disappointed. Utter waste of money.

Mel B.

Mel B.South East Queensland, QLD

Store is closed

Placed an order in December. Not received. Website has been shut down. I believe they continued to take orders and payment while having no intention of supplying. Could have been a successful business if it hadn't been badly mismanaged.

MichelleWheatbelt, WA

Embezzlement & Fraud

I purchased an order from this company in December 2019. This company went bankrupt in August 2019 and were taken over by Premium Health Group Pty Ltd on the 16th of October and who appear to not be honoring the orders made on their website. Call Nicholas Chan at Cor Cordis (he was working on the liquidation and the new company taking over) for further data.

Company under liquidation

Put an order through and paid for it mid December 2019 Not a word, no email replies then today I found out they are being liquidated as of 29/8/2019 so they continued taking money whilst broke and had no intention of fulfilling our order... Scum https://insolvencynotices.asic.gov.au/browsesearch-notices/notice-details/HD-Health-Supplements-Pty-Ltd-167064637/d45af488-1309-4941-b225-705d00d071c8

Andrew plasierSydney, NSW

Took money no product

Very disappointing no word no product a mth after order,took my money & dissappeared. Worst company of ever dealt with..how many other people have they ripped off!thanx for nothing & taking my hard earned money

Alert - Company is out of business

Absolute scam

These guys are either out of business or are a pure scam now. Received full money, and not delivering the orders or responding to emails and messages. Watch-out and do not ever buy anything from them!

Terrible customer service and delivery times

Premium Powders has always had excellent product quality; however, I have always had average interactions with them when it comes to delivery times and customer service. At the time of writing this I am waiting on an expensive parcel ordered 10 days ago. AusPost, however has not received the item at all, only the paperwork, and Premium Powders is yet to reply by email as to what has happened. It's impossible to give more than one star if it's uncertain that the product will even arrive.

Watch out - not sure if this company is trading or if it's postage systems suck.

Their advertising and social media program appear to be up and running but my product hasn't been delivered and there is no response from email, phone or facebook page. Be warned at the lack of customer service. Aus Post even think their could be something fishy with them as paperwork is lodged but no physical parcel was ever received.

Ian

IanSydney Surrounds, NSW

I used to love these guys for their high-quality supplements.

Keepn them honest.

Keepn them honest.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A customer.

Premium Powders has a range of supplements that arent generally found without time-consuming hastle. In particular the ability to purchase a measurable quantity of a particular product rather than the propriatory blend scenarios. I have had a good experience consuming particular suplements over a few years now. Regular good diet including exercise may be the only way to determine the quality of what you choose to consume unless you are a chemist!

Danny

DannyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Creatine monohydrate

Bang on for your buck mixes up without leaving any residue which you want in a good creatine. Value for money and super fast delivery. Definitely shopping with premium powders again 5 stars

Excellent product for an excellent price

I am very happy with the massgainer, good macros and tastes great. Convenient to keep me fueled pre and post workout as well as when I am busy at work.

Eldon F.

Eldon F.Sydney, NSW

My go-to brand

I've bought from this brand many times. Great price and doesn't taste bad. Quick delivery. Particularly recommend the Choc honeycomb and Salted Caramel flavours. They often throws in free samples with orders which is a bonus.

Moey

MoeySydney, NSW

Best Bags in Australia

Top Quality Powder. Best Value I’ve seen so far compared to Bulk Nutrients and Black Belt Protein. Not cut with any nasty chemicals. Great taste, mixes well and ships super fast.

Making mad gains

Heard about the site from a mate and It’s been a blessing. Website is easy to use and they have great tasting protein powder, awesome delivery times and good prices.

tony mcilroy

tony mcilroy

Delivery time frames is too slow. Need to do something.

Order said shipped 24/6/19, received 04/07/19. Not good enough to compete with other stores. I also had to chase up order with 2 emails. Poor service. Could have received order from OS quicker.

V A.

V A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never received my product, poor customer service

Still waiting on my 5kg protein from 2 weeks back. Tried getting in touch with someone but haven’t received any reply. Not sure what is happening with my order. Frustrating service

Andy

AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

No response to emails, no protein delivered

Ordered two bags of protein on the 23rd of June. It’s now the 3rd of July and I still haven’t received any tracking information or an answer as to where my protein is. The only response I got was one saying the tracking information will be solved soon. Terrible service, and will be going to the ombudsmen to sort out a refund.

Daveo43

Daveo43Coffs Harbour

Disappointed.

The first time I ordered from premium powders, I was satisfied with the product, and the time frame in which I received it, but then after placing another order, the product did not come, it has been eight days since I ordered the product. I have since asked to have my account with premium powers cancelled after telling them to keep the money I paid for the product I have not received. But the good news is, I found a better supplier. https://www.vpa.com.au/