Premium Powders

Premium Powders

See the Best Protein & Supplement Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Danny

DannyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Creatine monohydrate

Bang on for your buck mixes up without leaving any residue which you want in a good creatine. Value for money and super fast delivery. Definitely shopping with premium powders again 5 stars

Excellent product for an excellent price

I am very happy with the massgainer, good macros and tastes great. Convenient to keep me fueled pre and post workout as well as when I am busy at work.

Eldon F.

Eldon F.Sydney, NSW

My go-to brand

I've bought from this brand many times. Great price and doesn't taste bad. Quick delivery. Particularly recommend the Choc honeycomb and Salted Caramel flavours. They often throws in free samples with orders which is a bonus.

Moey

MoeySydney, NSW

Best Bags in Australia

Top Quality Powder. Best Value I’ve seen so far compared to Bulk Nutrients and Black Belt Protein. Not cut with any nasty chemicals. Great taste, mixes well and ships super fast.

Making mad gains

Heard about the site from a mate and It’s been a blessing. Website is easy to use and they have great tasting protein powder, awesome delivery times and good prices.

tony mcilroy

tony mcilroy

Delivery time frames is too slow. Need to do something.

Order said shipped 24/6/19, received 04/07/19. Not good enough to compete with other stores. I also had to chase up order with 2 emails. Poor service. Could have received order from OS quicker.

V A.

V A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never received my product, poor customer service

Still waiting on my 5kg protein from 2 weeks back. Tried getting in touch with someone but haven’t received any reply. Not sure what is happening with my order. Frustrating service

Andy

AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

No response to emails, no protein delivered

Ordered two bags of protein on the 23rd of June. It’s now the 3rd of July and I still haven’t received any tracking information or an answer as to where my protein is. The only response I got was one saying the tracking information will be solved soon. Terrible service, and will be going to the ombudsmen to sort out a refund.

Daveo43

Daveo43Coffs Harbour

Disappointed.

The first time I ordered from premium powders, I was satisfied with the product, and the time frame in which I received it, but then after placing another order, the product did not come, it has been eight days since I ordered the product. I have since asked to have my account with premium powers cancelled after telling them to keep the money I paid for the product I have not received. But the good news is, I found a better supplier. https://www.vpa.com.au/

James

JamesCanberra 2600, ACT

Can't be bothered replying to customers

No response to a simple question about where my package is on an order made over a week ago. "hi, yep here's the tracking for that", "hi, sorry there was a mistake and it wasn't shipped, we'll get that to you now". ANYTHING is better than silence... oh well, there's plenty of other places offering the some thing. Ignore your customers, lose them. Pretty simple.

Rach

RachWheatbelt, WA

Really happy with Premium Powders

Premium Powders was the only company I found who had samples so I could try flavours before purchasing a bulk amount. They replied thoroughly to my queries about where they source ingredients from and I love the taste and consistency of their Chocolate and Strawberry WPI, creamy and mix well without that fake or overly sweet flavour. Still a few to try but will definitely be buying from Premium Powders in the future.

graceG

graceGSydney, NSW

L-Tyrosine

I read where it said it was good for the skin. So I bought some. I take it and also add it to my DIY cream.
The product was easy to find and good value!

No joke, the best supplement store around!

These guys provide quality products at very reasonable prices. Great range of supplements without the pointless gimmicks. I couldn't believe how quickly the order was prosessed, packaged and delivered. Thumbs up.

Tony H.

Tony H.Mid North Coast, NSW

Exactly what I wanted to find

I wouldn't say the website was super easy to navigate the first time I used it but you soon get used to it and it becomes pretty good to get around and I have always found what I needed. I have not looked at the entire range but have so far always found what I was looking for and must say that so far everything that I have purchased seems to be of excellent quality. I will continue to use Premium Powders for my supplementary needs.

Brianna morgan

Brianna morganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the taste, texture and price of the protein I purchased. Came in a great time and thumbs up to afterpay.

Store easy to look through, products easy to find and read, great quality products and easy check out. Very happy with my purchase, came very fast will be purchasing again.

Best In Aus!!!

Been a cutomer now for many years having tried similar brands that offer similar products it since using Premium Powders have had no issues with ordering down to the quality of the products best quality in Australia hands down!!!!

C.w

C.wBrisbane

Best place to get protein and supplements

The website is easy to navigate and zippay makes it so much easier to pay it off, the delivery is always quick, very affordable and the products are amazing. Always happy with my orders.

Big K

Big KSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great protein

This protein taste great, even with water, fast postage as well. Would recommend it, the website is easy to use, and there protein powders are well priced, A Plus From me

Excellent service

I was very impressed with the speed of service and the price of the product. When I had a question they got back to me almost immediately. I was looking for a specific product, L-Glutamine, which was only available locally at an exorbitant price, I was relieved to find it at Premium powders for an affordable price.

Amazing Company, Amazing Products

Unbelieveable taste, unbelievably cheap price, always top quality product. Highly recommed protein powder concentrate. Delivery is always quick with 1-2 days, never had anything but good business with Premium Powders!