Premium Powders

Good stuff at the right price

I love the Vanilla flavour whey isolate! It tastes great and has no fillers/unneccesary additives. The price is fantastic and I like the flat rate shipping too.

Perfect for soups and stews

I am impressed with the prompt service, follow up emails and delivery, especially as we only get mail three times a week, but it still arrived quickly.

I did find it hard to find the "raw" casein powder at first, but now I know how to find it. I am very satisfied with the raw powder. It's advantage is that it doesn't contain fats, sugars, etc. and because it doesn't have sugar you can put it in soups and stews.

One of my favourites.

Good value and delivery was quick and cheap. I have used it several times and am happy with results. There is plenty of choice with similar products that I might try in future.

Great product!

Fast shipping and high quality product. Price is decent, always could be better but it remains competitive. Will be ordering again.

Brilliant Delivery over busy Christmas Period. (Whey Protein Isolate)

Ordered banana/strawberry/salted caramel in whey isolate.
Turned up over busy period of the year with tracking and very quick.
We are in a isolated mining town in mid Queensland and we usually order from another popular internet supplement provider but there is no tracking and some parcels never arrived.
the household will now only order from premium powders.
we are that impressed that another order is being placed this week.

Good service

Fast and prompt service I got my products on time which was brilliant. Will defn be trying them again and the pricing was affordable

Excellent order and product

They come very quickly and all together. Expect no taste to bitter ones for amino acid supplements. But you can always mix it with other drinks for taste. Very cheap pricing compared to all branded products. Good value for money.

Great Products

I've used L-Arginine, Glutamine, Creapure and L-Carnitine all great produces, mix well, no lumping. Quick delivery,
the only Negative :( is packaging always arrives split and leaking, I have to immediately put everything in new containers.

Great quality at an affordable price!

Website was easy to navigate and checkout was quick and easy. Great range of products and also flavours for the protein powder. Very quick dispatch and delivery. Very adorable prices! Got the WPI in vanilla, salted caramel, strawberry and banana and my partner and I love the taste! Great mixability. Very happy with the quality received for such affordable price. Would definitely buy from here again and recommend it!

Product OK, Service very poor

The Premium WPI appears to be a satisfactory product, but I have been unable to get any response from two emails and a Facebook message asking a simple question about product storage after opening package. Phone calls go straight to voicemail. The package itself is poor quality and the re-sealable strip pulled apart after 3 days.

Affordable, healthy protein powders

I ordered vanilla, banana and salted caramel wpi. Banana flavour wasn’t too strong (I’m a sweet tooth so would have preferred a bit sweeter/ stronger) but still overall happy with the taste and price

Beta-Alanine - Tingle Town!

The site has a focused and good range of products, categorised well, with excellent prices. Navigation is intuitive and well-guided.

You have to admire the efficency

I am always a little "reluctant" to order things online. However, the product I was looking for was very competitively priced. The site was easy to use and I felt very comfortable using it. I liked the way I was keep up to date with the delivery process. Great work. I will be back!!

Very Happy with product

I tried another brand of WPI and it was very sweet. Because I eat clean all the time , I am not used to sweet things.
I am sure to the average person it is O.K. but to someone who is not eating sweet at all it can be a bit over powering.
So (with this other brand) I mixed it 50/50 with unflavoured to bring the sweetness down to an acceptable level.
However "Premium Powders" / Natural Series/ Creamy Vanilla is pretty good , just the right amount of flavour to take that bland taste of "unflavoured" away , without being sickly sweet. I like it , great price compared to other products (same nutrition values). Great postage rates , comes in a really sturdy box and good quality solid (bag) packaging for the powder. Thanks.

Quality product at competitive price

First time customer and will return. Happy I can get high quality products with a good flavour, from the comfort of home. I really don't like having to wander health food shops comparing products and looking for the best deal. These guys have premium products at competitive prices and home delivery - shopping done.

Fantastic Product

I am just so surprised at the quality of this product nothing like I have tried and that’s many of shake powders before no bad after taste in the mouth and gives me lots more energy and a much fuller feeling

Great quality for low cost

Great supplement company. One of my 1kg packages had a pinhole size split in the bottom corner of it when I opened it but no concerns.
Rich chocolate Taste: 7/10
Choc honeycomb taste: 8/10
Still yet to try vanilla and strawberry. I'm expecting similar results for taste.
Quality is 9/10
Price 10/10

The acytl l carnitine is doing its job. I've lost a kilo in about 2 weeks without changing anything else in my weekly regime.

great powders... even better cust service

powders are great - this bit is as expected. Even better is their customer service, prompt response and immediate resolution. Thanks!!

Fast delivery and excellent product packaging

The process od searching the product range was easy. Ordering and delivery was perfect. From the time I ordered and receiving the goods took only 2 days. I was constantly informed about the movement of the goods. Packaging was impressive and the goods came with a measuring spoon. I definitely recommend them to a friend.

High quality product

High quality product with a great consistency when mixed. I really enjoy drinking them cold so I always add ice cubes. I did find that a small me of them tasted really sweet. I enjoyed the strawberry and vanilla flavour most