1.3

3.0

C H
C HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA24 posts

Serial pests

I don't even have a super account with these people but they continue to spam me with unwanted text messages. I've emailed, called and unsubscribed at least 6 times but continue to get them. No way of blocking the number either. Absolutele pests. Don't know how you got my number
George
George

Hopeless

Have retired , applied for my super 07/01/2024 they said withdrawal form was lost so I sent another form , 14/01/2024 , also lost, so i sent another via registered post 22/01/2024 was told 2 weeks later they needed form to be resent so I sent it via registered post again.It's been over 5 weeks since original form was sent still waiting.
Sam
SamNorthern Region, NSW31 posts

Absolutely hopeless

I applied for a benefit payment which should only take 5 days to process, when I rang to confirm what was going on as it hadn't been paid I was told by the customer service agent Jarred it had been processed 2 days ago, then I received an email the following day saying it had been just processed. The customer service agent wouldn't provide me a transcript of the call as it would prove him wrong, he offered no assistance at all.
I cannot recommend a company that lies.
JAS
JASKiama Downs

Handrails Australia
Handrails AustraliaPerth, WA3 posts

The bad reviews correct.....lost $460...Super completely gone

At one stage had $460 then over 2 years seemed to drop ball, massive fees no explanation..account then so low ATO transferred to another. Horrified that this was offered to people as an option for rural workers
Bob
BobSouth East Queensland, QLD

lachlan
lachlan3 posts

DO NOT TRUST

Couldn't be any worse, stealing money from my account as investment losses but their statements say they have made good returns. They haven't paid me any returns in 12 months. I have tried contacting them about it Just got a generic response and then nothing I will be looking to take legal action. DO NOT TRUST PRIME SUPER ! After being with the Fund well over 10 years you would expect better. Also fees and charges are terrible !
Peter G
Peter GCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Jeffrey
Jeffrey

Inept, overly complicated processes

Been with them for nearly 10 years. They lost thousands through a clerical error on their behalf. Somehow have my birthdate wrong and can't change it without a stat dec. I think it will be easier to just change funds
sheldon m.
sheldon m.Mid West, WA

2 months for a early release of superannuation, that should've taken 5 days, not impressed

Applied for early release of superannuation 2months ago, rectified my bank details ova 2-3 weeks ago, even though I also done this upon submitting application and still nothing, been with the fund for quite sometime
Dick T.
Dick T.North-West & West coast, TAS2 posts

THIEVES empowered by the Australian Government

Administratively understaffed obviously, unable to accurately and timely set up new funds, automatically applied for and withdrew insurances without my permission, and they also have an inability to communicate online or via mail. I trusted a company I worked for (Searson Buck) to guide me believing I could trust their partners would carefully manage my portfolio. I never received a statement until I applied for fund transfer via the ATO, then the final statement arrived leaving me with nothing. White-collar crime at it's best.
Financial expert
Financial expertSydney, NSW2 posts

A previous employee
A previous employee2 posts

Very bad super company

I don't understand why they force me to correct a mistake which was not made by me. Their fund is given by name but not tax file number. They never be helpful. They want to take money from their clients. Therefore I am writing a bad review there. They still kept my 250 dollars.

Annoyed
Annoyed

Very disappointed

Very disappointed in Prime supers service, will not follow through on any requests even if the ‘relevant forms’ have been sent in multiple times. Will never recommend this super fund to anyone.

Peed Off
Peed Off

Inefficient

Very slow to process rollover requests. High fees and inadequate insurance cover. Steer clear of this fund, plenty of other options in the market place.